Bill Skarsgård Imagines

By evaoli

BILL SKARSGÅRD ? More

5 More Minutues
Premiere Photograph
Cigarettes
Anonymous Serenade
Too Tired for TV
Cant Help Falling in Love
Coffee Customer
Sneaking Out
Morning Bill *short*
Streamer *request*
Tease *light smut*
Let You Go *short*
Do You Love Me? *short*
Jealousy
Tell Me
Sleep
Only you
Harder To Stay
Moved Away
Fucking Idiot
Dont Leave Me *short*
Girls Night
Come Over
New Partner
New Years Kiss
When She Loved Me
Sleep on the couch
Friends
Expecting
Bath Time
Movie with Friends
Suggestions?**
Papa
Brothers Best Friend
Next Morning
Best Friend (Roman)
Sleepy
Protective Papa
Mine (Roman)
Cute *short*
Shower *Short*
REQUESTS PLEASE*
Fisherman's Son
Attention
Stubborn (Roman)
Dearest
Behind
Hope Holiday
Evening In
Gang *part 1*
NEW PHOTOS**
Goodbye Kiss
New Tee
Smiling
Holiday Home
DVD
Petty Grudge
Pregnancy Hormones
Pup
Stressful Nights
Pushed Away *Part 1*
Pushed Away *Part 2*
Boy Germs
Valentine's Day
REQUESTS**
Just Can't Let Her Go
20K!!**
Fear Of The Clown
Honeymoon
Night Routine
Clean Shave
Apology
27 Years Later (Pennywise)
30k!!!*
IT Horror (Request)
1am
Aquarium
AAAAA**
Personal Assistant *Part 1*
Family-In-Law
Always
Insecure Actor
Midnight Questions
Bed Head
Everything
THE END**
BOOK TWO**
Suncream
Pretty Mama
*MUCH LOVE*
Giddy
*** HELP!! ***
FANFIC
Green eyed Monster *Part 1*
*SO SORRY*
*NEW BILL PICS*
90K?!
*OH MY SWEET BABY J*
*28*
HI!

Work Hard

5.3K 104 28
By evaoli

You came home from work to go to see your husband, freshly returned from work too, in his study.

His eyes were fixated on his computer screen, fingers rapidly typing away. Bill looked extremely tired yet he was whizzing away with a stern look smeared across his face.

You rested your bag beside his study door and walked behind his desk, behind him.

"You okay, baby?" You questioned, you went to place a kiss on his cheek but he mumbled and moved away from your kiss.

You stood back quite disappointed. You furrowed your brows, "what's up?" You questioned before rubbing his shoulders, massaging them shoulders that were dressed in purple work shirt.

He shrugged you off, "Fuck off Y/N! You're putting me off, nagging all the time." He snapped, turning to look at you with piercing eyes.

You jumped back a bit in shock, with a hurt expression.

You didn't say anything but he started again, "every single day! Just go away!" His jaw clenched.

Your rage started to fill up, you needed to fight for yourself. You weren't going to be 'that powerless wife'.

"No Bill! I work just as much as you yet you think it's okay to treat me like shit! I work as many hours, just as hard and try to be a loving wife. Why can't you just respect me?" You hissed, pointing fingers.

He stood up from his chair, immediately towering your height. "Shut your mouth! Shut your dirty fucking mouth. I don't know how you dare talk about respect" he barked, clenching his fists.

"Oh. Because you just are a loving respectful husband. You were Bill. Were." You retorted.

"Shut up!" Bill scolded, walking closer but you didn't back down.

"Or what?" You replied.

He got inches away, "or-or" he mumbled, not knowing what to say.

Your facial expression softened along with his as he pressed his sweaty forehead against yours.

He took a deep breath and exhaled to release anger. It was clear he was sorry for shouting, full of regret.

Bill intertwined his fingers with yours, lacing them perfectly. He closed his eyes for quite a long time, reflecting with shaky breaths leaving you quite relaxed.

He opened his eyes to look at you, diving into your irises. "Im sorry Y/N. I'm sorry for shouting, raising my voice. I'm sorry for being a terrible husband."

"No no. You're not a terrible husband, I just said it out of anger. You're amazing" you reassured him nuzzling into his neck.

"No, babe, I know. I know what I'm like now. I promise you I will be more loving and we can spend time together now. I'm sorry, I love you with all my heart."

You soon heard small sobs from him, causing your heart to ache. "Awe Bill baby don't cry. I love you so much." You cuddled into him.

You two stood randomly in the study-room, wrapped into each other's embrace in silence for a while.

"Cmon lets go to bed and cuddle" you asked in a soothing voice before kissing his jawline. "Cmon"

He nodded, lifting your chin and pecking your plump lips. "I love your cuddles" he told you, following behind you, hands still joined as you walked up to the room.

"I know you do, babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 813 19
mason thames imagines, you can also give ideas in the comments !
43.4K 467 59
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ FINN WOLFHARD IMAGINES + PREFERENCES DISCLAIMER: most of these imagin...
533 4 13
This is a story about AU Bill Skarsgård where he becomes single 2017. Bill and Cassandra have been friends a long time and with time realize Cassand...