Adopted by Magcon

Galing kay JustcallmeLauren_

Brooklyns life was misrable until she gets adopted by boys. With all the hate she has and bullies. She though... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
OMG
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
OMG
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
1K reads!?!?!?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
4K Reads
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
6K?!?!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
12k?!?!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
15K?!?!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
20k?!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

chapter 45

293 2 0
Galing kay JustcallmeLauren_

brooklyn's pov

i couldn't sleep due to the fact that taylor was on my mind. i keep wondering how he feels about me. i can't physically ask him because what if he rejects me or says something i'm to afraid to hear? thoughts keep wandering through my mind. he keeps wandering through my mind. what is this feeling? every time i attempt to fall asleep, he pops up in my mind. all i can see is him. i decide to go downstairs to get a glass of water. i got up from bed and made my way to the kitchen. "cameron, what are you doing awake?" i said as i saw him sitting on the clinch watching television. "watching netflix, this show just makes me want to watch more." he says. he pauses the show and walks over to the kitchen. "you look like you have something on your mind" "what's bothering you?" i looked up and sighed "taylor". he nodded, looks like other way and back at me. "you really do care about him". i said nothing and nodded."i can't get him out my mind, i want to tell him how i feel but i don't know how he feels about me, i'm not just gonna embarres myself."
"you won't know unless you ask him" he said softly. "but-but i just can't i want too but i don't know how too." he laughed and looked over at me "just talk to him he wants to talk to you as much as you want to talk to him."
he's right. i guess that means i can't be scared anymore, even i️f his answer isn't what i want to hear. i sighed and nodded "goodnight." i walked back up to my room. noticing i forget to get the glass of water from the kitchen i hurried back to get it. "forgot my water."

the morning

the talk with cameron helped me fall asleep. i woke up early in morning with one thing on my mind. "i'm gonna talk to him, tell him how i feel". i showered, brushed my teeth and changing i️nto a clean pair of pajamas. i walked downstairs to see everyone already in the living room. i looked over at taylor and my heart dropped. "your doing this." i told myself. i walked over to taylor, "can we talk?". he smiled and nodded. we walked outside and sat on the bench. "how have you been?" i asked. "good and you?" he said. i smiled "good also". "what did you wanna talk to me about?" my heart started beating rapidly, i can't even get the words out of my mouth. "i want to tell you how i️ feel about you, i really care about you and i can't find a way to not be attracted to you. i don't know what it is but something is gravitating me to you, i love your laugh and i love your smile. i love how you make everyone smile and i love the feeling you make me feel every time your near me. i can't even go to sleep without thinking about you and i was scared to tell you how i felt, i was afraid i was going to hear something i didn't want too. but someone told me to just try, try and see what happens, and that's what i'm doing now. it's okay if you don't feel the same, it's fine. i just really wanted to tell you." no words. he said nothing. he just started at me as if i told him bad news. "well then i guess i know how you feel too." i stood up from the bench and then i felt a touch on my hands. "wait" i turned around and watched as a smile grew on his face. "i'm sorry i just had to process all that, you really feel that way?" i nodded without saying anything. i was scared of what he was gonna say next. his smile grew bigger "i-i feel the same way! i really do!" the biggest smile grew on my face as i heard those words come out of his mouth. he stood up and hugged me. i hugged him back, i never wanted to let go. i watched as he watched me. the way his eyes shined. the way he looked at me was a way that he was looking at something he loved. his hand was on my cheek while the other one was on my waist. i couldn't get over him. all this time my feelings for him never changed. i wanted to kiss him, and that's exactly what happened. i leaned in as he did the same. the feeling i got was something i couldn't explain except for one word. love.
"i love you brooklyn"
"i love you too taylor"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.2K 215 29
16 year old Alex goes to cape cod to spend the summer with her aunt and uncle. When one day she runs into the famous viner, Hayes Grier! Will Alex an...
104K 2.1K 35
Parker wasn't your average 17 year old girl. She was broken, beaten, bullied, hurt, lost... She was coming to her last straw. She can only take so mu...
37.9K 572 38
My name is Bailey and yes I was adopted by Magcon. I have live in the orphanage since I was 1 I lost my parents in a car crash. What will happen when...
4.5K 37 25
There are not many fanfic so about the Magcon guys but here is one! Helena is a 13 year old that is smart, beautiful (doesn't believe it), and doesn'...