Chance Mistakes *On Hold*

By Wish_Luna_Wolf

Pain. Heartbreak. Loss. That's all Jaklynn, Aka Jakie, Victor has ever known. From her father not giving a cr... More

No Chance at redemption
The Last Straw
Aunt Ruby
The Hunt Is On
Back Again
Addition
The Secrets are told
I smell Trouble
Wait, Huh?
Jakie's Back
Absolutely Overwhelming
Double repeat
Under A Double Threat
Alone
A little life form
Staying in hiding? Briefly
Difference
Case Closed
My Eventful Day
Planning
Rescuing Is A Risky Buisness
See, That Was Self Control
Screw This, Let Me At Him
I should have known
Problems Gone?
The Unknown
Rumors spread fast, you know
Day One in the Mist
Day Two
Lacey
Home is where the heart is
So What?
Past and Present
FML
Just Great, Upset Wolves
Hey, You Didn't Believe Me
Now Or Nah?
Where Did They Come From?
A Call For Help
Not A Chapter

Unbelievable

342 18 1
By Wish_Luna_Wolf

Jakie's POV

"Case closed on what?" Oliver asked. Orion had lost interest in me and went back to playing with his eggs. "It says the silver wolves each had a gift. I know what mine is. And, Esmeralda Serquinn is my great-great grandmother. Every female in my family was a silver wolf." I said excitedly. Oliver's grin grew. "Seriously? That's super cool. And what's this about a gift?" he asked, bringing back my original train of thought.

"My gift is clairvoyance. I can see the future at random times. Kinda like That's So Raven, but my visions last longer than 25 seconds." I clarified. Oliver was clearly astounded. "Unbelievable. This is just unbelievable." he muttered. I flashed him a smile of my own.

"Better believe it babe. You're stuck with me for a very long time." I responded. He waved an imaginary white flag in mock surrender. "I know. And you're stuck with me too." he said. I gave him a little playful slap and went to clean off the table, where Orion was throwing his eggs onto it. I sent him upstairs with Oliver for a bath as I cleaned.

Things were calm and quiet and I hated it. They say there's a calm before the storm and I hate it. I know that this is just the beginning for some trouble. And then, speak of the devil, the door bell rang. "Ugh." I muttered as I went to go answer it. I could smell who it was and grabbed the stick of a broken umbrella before opening it.

"Sup mate." Colin said cockily. He had a couple of other dudes with him and I knew this wouldn't end well for me. "Babe, who is it?" I heard Oliver call from the bathroom. Evidently, Colin heard as well. He looked at me, malice glittered in his cold blue eyes.

"Did he just call you babe? I should be calling you that." he hissed. I lost it right there and began stabbing them all with the umbrella stick. When all three finally ran away, there were at least half a dozen holes pierced in their flesh. "Screw you!" I called as they drove away. I tossed the bloody umbrella stick outside and shut the door with a thump.

I went upstairs to check on the boys when Oliver came out of the bathroom. I could hear the bathtub draining and Orion was wrapped up in a fluffy towel. "Oh hey, was that Colin I smelled?" he asked. I nodded briefly. "He'll be back. And we'll be ready." I answered.

"I thought you hated violence." Oliver asked, clearly confused. I raised my eyebrow. "That's a lie. I love it." I replied smartly. Oliver's chest swelled with pride and he went off to dress Orion. "Make sure all the snaps are undone so you can get it over his big head!" I helpfully called out. "I know! Thanks!" I heard him reply.

Colin, watch your back and your @ss. I won't be so lenient the next time.

_____________________________________________________________________

I can sense some trouble!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
111K 7.6K 45
Shade Shadows is what the pack calls a Keffer, a cursed name for a being without a wolf and therefore denied the moon goddesses' greatest gift, a mat...
392K 15.2K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...