Chance Mistakes *On Hold*

Door Wish_Luna_Wolf

Pain. Heartbreak. Loss. That's all Jaklynn, Aka Jakie, Victor has ever known. From her father not giving a cr... Meer

No Chance at redemption
The Last Straw
Aunt Ruby
The Hunt Is On
Back Again
Addition
The Secrets are told
I smell Trouble
Wait, Huh?
Jakie's Back
Absolutely Overwhelming
Double repeat
Under A Double Threat
Alone
A little life form
Staying in hiding? Briefly
Difference
Unbelievable
My Eventful Day
Planning
Rescuing Is A Risky Buisness
See, That Was Self Control
Screw This, Let Me At Him
I should have known
Problems Gone?
The Unknown
Rumors spread fast, you know
Day One in the Mist
Day Two
Lacey
Home is where the heart is
So What?
Past and Present
FML
Just Great, Upset Wolves
Hey, You Didn't Believe Me
Now Or Nah?
Where Did They Come From?
A Call For Help
Not A Chapter

Case Closed

377 20 1
Door Wish_Luna_Wolf

(Time skip 2 2/3 months later...)

Jakie's POV

I woke up again later in the morning. The sun was streaming in through my window and I guessed it was about 9 a.m. I could smell bacon cooking and literally jumped out of bed. I checked on Orion, who was probably near by the bacon when I saw he wasn't in his bassinet, and went downstairs.

"Merry Christmas!" Oliver called out cheerfully. I laughed as he raised the pan in a mock toast. "It's May, stupid. Not Christmas." I clarified through laughing. Oliver dumped the cooked bacon onto a plate and stared at me in mock sadness. "My mate dares to call me stupid? Shame!" he said.

"Did you take crazy pills this morning?" I asked suspiciously. He shook his head no and sat down. "Nah, I just roll that way babe." he said as he stuffed at least half of the bacon plate in his mouth. I looked at him, amazed that his jaw didn't break off and land on the floor. He swallowed, very painfully by the looks of it, and pointed to a book at my spot of the table. "I found a book with mention of the silver eyed baby. It also mentions the silver wolf. Thought you'd be interested." he said.

I sat down and opened the book. It was dated 1906 and the ink was so faded in some spots that you couldn't read it. I started skimming through the book and stopped when I found the baby mentioned.

Once every 10,000 years, a baby boy is born with silver eyes. Most people say that they are grey but any fool shall know that they are silver. The baby is raised by a woman who is not his mother, even though they share similarities. The woman and the baby shall both offer commanding voices of Alpha descent and shall have the power to see the color/ life line of everything.

The color lines show a life force. Since all objects, living or non-living have a life force of sort, this power shall become incredibly useful. The baby shall grow up and be the main protector of the family and cherished. The many stories of the silver eyed baby say that he will face great hardships but rewarded at some point.

The silver eyed baby is a supernatural phenomenon and is only known to be born in a supernatural race. If werewolf, his wolf will be clear colored with a silver sheen. If vampire, he shall be stronger than a pure blood. If witch, he shall be one renowned for his abilities. If born a balance keeper, the world shall come to a peace.

If the baby is found and murdered, chaos and turmoil shall follow and the three realms, Heaven, Earth, and Hell shall clash and fight. It will then be impossible to identify which is supposed to be which. This state of turmoil shall last 100 years and ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

The last words were marked out heavily and cut out. I bit back some of my choicest words when I noticed Orion sitting down in a highchair, happily playing with some scrambled eggs. I shook my head and started to look for any mention of the silver wolf. I quickly found it.

Every 100 years, 10 silver wolves are born into the world. Their lives marred by hardship, pain, and loss. When one of these wolves is murdered, the barrier between the land of the living and the land of the mist become thinner. When all of the wolves are murdered, the barrier will snap and the creatures of the mist shall run ramped in our world.

The creatures are terrifying. Twisted dog humanoids with horns, sickly snake-cat women with petrifying eyes, giant eagle-roaches with stone wings and talons for eyes. Many things the world has never seen and was never meant to see.

The silver wolves are gifted with powers not normally given to werewolves. Using these powers, the wolves will help the balance keepers keep the two worlds apart. This state of turmoil was almost reached 14 years ago when 9 of the 10 wolves were killed. The only one living was Esmeralda Serquinn. She went into hiding for many years onward and raised a brood of wolves, only 2 of them silver since the Moon Goddess saw fit to replace the dead ones.

Oh god. Is this what was on my shoulders? And what was my gift? Wait, hang on. "Case Closed!" I called out as I suddenly stood up from my chair. Orion looked at me with his Silver eyes big and egg all over his face. Oliver merely looked curious.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know I said last night would be a double post but I ran out of time and got into a spot of trouble. -_____________-

Anyhoo! Dedicated to @dmartens (I think I got the name right!) For being such a dedicated reader! I have seen a comment from you on almost every chapter of this book!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.6M 62.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
202K 8.4K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...
3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...