Mr Arrogant Jerk

By thefortforced30

Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** ... More

not a chapter
chapter 1: Mr arrogant
chapter 2: Mr arroganty jerk
chapter 3: Mr arrogant
chapter 4: Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 5: mr arrogant
chapter 6 : Mr arrogant
chapter 7 : Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 8 : mr arrogant
chapter 9 : mr arrogant
not a chapter.
chapter 10: Mr arrogant
chapter 11: Mr arrogant
chapter 12 : mr arrogant
chapter 13 : mr arrongant
chapte 14 : mr arrogant
chapter 15 : mr arrogant
chapter 16: mr arrongant
chapter 17 : mr arrogant
chapter 18 : a little peak in their past.
chapter 19: mr arrogant
chapter 20: mr arrogant
chapter 21: Mr arrogant
chapter 22 : mr arrogant ...
chapter 23 : mr arrogant
chapter 24:Mr arrogant
chapter 25 : Mr arrongant
chapter 27 : the glitch
chapter 28 : bounty on
chapter 29 : yet to see the glitch
chapter 30 : How comes!
chapter 31 : mr arrogant
chapter 32 : Mr arrogant
chapter 33 : Mr arrogant
chapter 34 : Mr arrogant
chapter 35 : Mr arrogant
chapter 36 : Mr arrogant
chapter 37 : Mr arrongant
chapter 38 : Mr arrogant
chapter 39 : mr arrogant
chapter 40: Mr arrogant
chapter 41 : Mr arrogant
chapter 42: Mr arrogant
chapter 43: Mr arrogant
chapter 44 : Mr arrogant
chapter 45 : mr arrogant.
chapter 46 :mr arrogant
wedding.

chapter 26 : mr arrogant

2.8K 114 0
By thefortforced30

Samah~~

Looking down at my three months pregnant self I sighed.

I looked big.

Looking at my very poping belly I massaged it a little.

Carrying triplets was not a joke.

Being hungry
And having to pee
And cravings
And the uncontrollable moods.

I got all that and trust me none of those dared to at least leave me for a day.

The people who were really having hell with all this were Abelardo and Martha poor them.

Grabbing the black leggings and the big hoodie I kept them on kept on my fluffy slippers and walked out of the room.

My now braided hair was in a bun giving me little struggle to apply the little makeup that I needed for the day.

It was a late September day making the weather outside rainy and cold sometime really chilly to the point of shivers.

I needed to grab mangoes.

I still had my obsession with green mangoes making my diet for this pregnancy even more complicated for me.

I had a very big fetish with green mangoes.

Walking down the stairs I saw Martha with a bowl of cereal in her hands and a cooking pan in her other hand.

Surprisingly there was no cereal only milk making my scrunch up my face.

"Where are you going looking all hobo and gangy?" She asked looking at me with an amused face.

Yeah she was busy.

I knew very well that I was kept on a very strict bed rest by non other that the love of my life but if I didn't get mangoes at that time I would have died.

Completely died.

Gone six feet under.

"I need mangoes!!!" I literally growled.

Raising her hands in the air she turned back.

Shrugging off my shoulders I preceded my walk.

Removing the car key that was in my hoodie's pocket I closed the door behind me and walked to the garage.

Pressing the open button for the ranger rover I climbed in and started the engine waiting for my freedom of stomach.
I drove around mentally calculating how many seconds it would take to reach there and see the heavenly green fruit.

Parking at the shop with the words veggies E fruits in big letters my heart calmed getting at ease.

I know I was exaggerating but cravings were the thing I didn't mess with.

I knew very well that I was on a strict bed rest and if I called him he would come in a heart beat just to please me with mangoes and a handful of salt but why disturb him when he is working if I could do it myself.

Closing the door of my white ranger rover I clicked the close button making sure it was locked then proceeded to move towards the shop.

My black fluffy slippers felt really comfortable under my beginning to get tired feet and my anklet was getting tight.

Pushing the door open I walked inside feeling a sight of relief as the heater was on making the room temperature amazing.

Walking to the selection of mango fruits green mangoes to be exact I took the basket that I saw down probably someone saw that it was too small for their groceries and got a cart.

Seeing a paper inside I was about to throw it but what made me stop the action in mid air was that the paper had my name written on it.

In big letters.

Looking at it nicely verifying who wrote it.
It didn't give a clue and I was clueless too.

I could feel goosebumps erupting on my arms and I knew something was very wrong in this place.

I could feel it.

I looked around my surroundings it was empty and unusually quiet.

Shrugging it off I proceeded with my walk looking for those mangoes.

Then gun shots erupted in the place.

Shielding my head and belly with my arms I dove to the floor and crawled to the entry where a blood surrounded counter was lying lifeless and men in black scattering around with guns.

I stayed there hidden until I saw that there was no more then I took off running to the entrance towards my car.

It wasn't far away but I knew that I would reach there dead since there was a man standing giving me his back with guns in both hands.

I had no option and I knew if I stayed here I would die anyway.
So what I was left was take a risk and get out of here alive or die.

Grabbing a coconut that was lying infront of me I slowly opened the door praying that it didn't make noise then slid myself out.

With all the force I had I swung the coconut that was in my hand and threw it at the armed guy.

It hit the back of his head and he fell limp.
The coconut laid there open and the guy laid there with an open skull with blood oozing out of his head.

Then I took off again running.
I could feel bullets coming in my way and I knew if I didn't reach there faster one would struck me and slow me down.

I immediately closed the door hit the gas pedal and speed out of there.

You could see the cracked window where bullets were and I mentally thanked Abelardo for keeping bullet proof glasses.

My heart was pounding even in the shields of the roof I was in I was still traumatised.

A disapproving look was being shot towards Martha for letting me go from her mother.

My mother was bombarding me with questions and scolding me for even going out when a strick bed rest was an understandable term.

Abelardo was pacing back and forth along with Franco as they ganged up against me.

Martha was fidgeting with her hands.
she didn't dare look at her mother or she would shove a spoon in her eyes and scoop them out from the looks she was getting.

The only relaxed person in the room was jinelle as she looked at us patiently.

If they didn't stop my head would explode and a bad stomachache was creeping up on me.

"I can't believe I could have lost you!
Oh my goodness and those babies and my baby!
I dont know what I would have done" my mother shook her head as she finally took the decision to take a seat.

Why were they even stressed than me.

They weren't the ones who had to escape a shootout in a grocery store and almost lose their lives.

Shaking my head I wondered who would do that.

Maybe it was just a regular attack.
But this place and the place around it was heavily guarded and secured.

Which meant that this was a planned attack and if it was a planned one what were they going to do in a grocery store if they didn't even steal the money.

My heart skipped a little.

Could they be looking for me.

I had no reasons to be looked for and most of all I was careful in all my life and made sure that even if I made enemies it was from a small disagreement which couldn't lead anyone to death thoughts.

So who could it be.

Then something clicked in my head.
When we were going at Ari's.

He was familiar.

No he couldn't be.

If he was here then it meant trouble in which I wasnt ready for.

I needed a call but most of all my kidney would burst if I didn't stand right now and go pee.

"Where the hell do you think you are taking your Senegalese ass girl!" My mom said in her usual mom tone that meant sit down and dont argue with me if you dont want death upon you.

"Mom I am pregnant I need to pee!" I said jogging towards the stairs.

Her face then cracked a smile laughing at my stupid ass for not saying anything earlier.

Yeah laugh.

When I came back down in the family room where everyone was gathered their attention was focused in the t.v that was giving news about what had happened earlier.

Around here you needed to be careful because some maniac somewhere in their housed had cameras installed.

You didn't know how they would get you walking home with a bottle of whiskey in your hands butt ass drunk but for some reasons they did.

So I didn't get surprised when they showed a part video of me running towards my car both hands to my stomach that was covered in Abelardo's hoodie but you could still see the bump.

My body was somehow bent and you could see the bullets flying even though it was in black and white.

"You ran covering your stomach instead of your head" jinelle said turning behind wiping a fake tear.

Rolling my eyes it was my role as a mother to protect my babies and I would do anything for them as long as it was for their own safety and protection.

I was still standing on the bottom of the stairs when Abelardo passed past me going in our room and what he told me had me shivering and feeling hot allover sudden.

"I almost lost you and dont think you would be sleeping tonight"

That was what he said and it had me bothered all over sudden.

These pregnancy hormones were making me a mess and my sexual appetite seemed to be increasing as my stomach continued to grow.

And I was loving every second of it.

Grinning at myself I went back into the family room where we sat and talked about what had been happening.

Later they left but not without promising to visit soon and my mom telling me that since I was starting my second trimester she would be bringing me my favourite soup to keep me all warm.

Soon when they were all gone I switched off the lights went up the stairs but not without forgetting to keep the night lights on.

He was there on his laptop.

With glasses and nothing on apart from boxers.

I mean he looked delicious when he was dressed but when he was undressed he took a whole new level of hotness.

I could already feel those butterflied doing creepy flips in my stomach and it made me all giddy inside.

I have been through so much with this man and what was about to come didn't match what had passed.

A smile spread across his lips when he looked up at me staring at him.

"You could look all you want
I have been told that I am eye satisfying" he said winking my way.

Way to go mr arrogant.

Shaking my head I chuckles.

Just because he was arrogant it didn't mean that he wasnt right.
I had to glare at some girls just to stop eye raping him.

"Just give me a minute.
Let me get my phone down stairs I forgot it on the couch" I said turning around opening the door.

I found it in the same spot I was sitting in before I got up.

The house was dimly lit making it easy to spot a shadow.

Looking at my phone I switched it on and went looking for the number I hadn't dialed in a long time for security issues.

"I expected your call" he said from the other end

I sighed

"Why didn't you warn me earlier!" I hissed through the phone.

"Well I wanted to but I got caught up in some business here and well it slipped out of my mind" he said with a chuckle at the end.

"Tomorrow we meet at the usual
Around ten for brunch" I said not wanting to discuss matters on the phone.

"Are you treating me girl?" He asked again

"Hell no" I said ending the call.

Sighing I closed my eyes a little.

When I felt relaxed I climbed up the stairs to a still typing Samuel.

"I thought when I come back you would be done" I said looking at him.

"For just picking your phone.
You took longer than expected" he said still looking on the screen but I could spot a smile.

"Well dont blame me your children seem to have gotten your appetite lately" I said removing my clothes.

"Already getting impatient?" He asked looking at me as he shut his laptop and kept it on the night stand table.

"Ppssh too much ego for a man like you.
I am just heading for a bath but you might as well join if you wish" I said already walking inside.

"As you wish my queen" he said kissing my neck.

A smile was etched on my face.

Moments like these were to be treasured.

***
Guys I know I have been behind alot
Left u in wonder
But I am back n expect more chapters from hereeeee
My updating scheduled is back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
100K 4.5K 17
"MEW Suppasit, a CEO with an ego, hires an equally arrogant secretary. They clash at first, but sparks fly! 😬😂 Stay tuned as their hilarious love-h...
266K 9.5K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...