The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
New book

Time (Mature)

711 21 2
By foreignwulf

( If you are uncomfortable with sexual content , please skip this chapter . )

++ Riley's POV ++

The water poured down onto my naked body , loosening up my overly tensed muscles . Running I swift head through my soaked messy hair , I sighed heavily . My stomach was in knots and my legs felt like jelly . I've been thinking about what Alison said all say and for once .. I think she's right . I love Mason with all of my heart and I don't want to lose him . I wish that Mason and I could be together forever but nothing ever last .

I don't want to have sex with Mason just because Alison said .. No that's definitely not it . I wouldn't do anything that I wasn't comfortable or content with doing . I want to have sex with Mason because I think that it's time . We've been dating for some time now and I want us to connect in a way I've always dreamed of . No ones ever made me feel the way Mason does . Every single time I'm with him my heart throbs and butterflies erupt in my stomach . Every time I see his beautiful smile , I want to cry because I've never seen anything so brilliantly perfect and I want to punch because ... Well I don't know , it would just be funny to punch him for no reason .

I'm ready to commit to Mason , I'm ready to give him all of me .. Mind , body , and soul . I don't want to sound sappy or stereotypical but .. I want everything to be special , I guess .

With that last thought , I stepped out of the shower and I tightly wrapped the towel around my petite body . I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my whole entire life . Building my confidence level up a little more , I finally walked out of the bathroom .

Geez all this talk about sex is making me hungry .. I could really use some pizza .. Ole with extra cheese , too ..

The second I watched out of the bathroom , Mason walked through the bedroom door with a bored plastered across his face . When he still me standing their in nothing but a towel his bored expression immediately turned into a shocked once .

" Shit .. I'm sorry , I shouldn't of just waltzed in like that , I didn't mean - "

Before he could even finish his annoying little rant , I dropped my towel - exposing myself completely . As soon as the towel fell to the floor , masons jaw dropped and his brown eyes widened . I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks .. I probably looked like a bright red tomato , I was blushing so damn hard . To say I was embarrassed was kind of an utter statement .. Mason has seen me naked before but never like this .. I felt insecure with my body .. I wasn't the exact definition of perfection .

He gawked at me , his mouth opening and closing like a fist . His eyes roamed every inch of my body and I stalked over to him .

" R-Riley ... . " He chocked out .

Without hesitation , I smashed my lips into his taking him by surprise . Instantly , he depended the kiss , plunging his tongue deep into my mouth . Both of our tongues fought for domination , as his fingers got lost in my hair - tugging slightly at the roots . I pushed him on the bed and I straddling his waist , never once breaking the kiss .

He moaned softly into my mouth as I rolled my hips into his at an agonizingly slow pace . Mason broke away from the kiss , panting heavily as he stared at me from underneath his long , dark eyelashes .

" I want you .. I want you so fucking much . " he growled through gritted teeth , placing affection kisses all over my neck and jaw line . I moaned at the contract , unable to deny how amazing it felt .

" Then what are you waiting for ? Take me . " I partially begged . Pressing our lips together again , he smirked against my lips . Without warning , he flipped us over , and he parted my legs giving him a nice view of my secret spot between my legs causing me to gulp . Thank god I shaved today .

++ Mason's POV ++

My fingers brushed over her hard nipples and I cursed under my breath . She looked fucking beautiful right now lying underneath me . Everything about her was undeniably flawless . Her skin was so soft and she smelt heavenly . I wanted to be inside of her already .. I could feel myself growing hard at the thought .

" You want me to go down on you again ? " I questioned her as I took one of pink little nipples into my mouth - sucking hard . She cried out in pleasure and I mentally grinned .

" You want my face buried deep between those pretty little thighs again , don't you princess ? "

She gasped at my words , clearly caught off guard . She was so innocent and I fucked loved it .

" Answer me . " I squeezed her other breast with my hand , and she fought back more moans and whimpers .

Quickly , she nodded her head .

" Y-yes , Mason . "

She carefully unzipped my pants with shaky hands . She was nervous .. I could tell .

" I love you , Riley . I love you so much . Your my princess , and I wish I could give you the whole entire world . I know that sometimes I'm an asshole and I know that I don't deserve you but I will try to be whoever you want me to be . " I'I kissed her with such passion and fire , she whimpered faintly .

" I love you just the way you are , Mason . Your perfect to me .. "

I leaned in to kiss her again but her phone rung . Shit !

" Don't answer it . " I was desperate to finish what I started with Riley . I had a fucking hard on and it wasn't going to take care of itself .

" What if it's important ? It could be an emergency . "

Dismissing the subject , I tugged my jeans off the rest of the way . I had needs that only she could fulfill . I needed her and I needed her now .

My hands began to travel down her stomach and in between her thighs . She sucked in a sharp breath when my finger brushed her wet entrance . Our eyes locked and she down her lip before nodding - giving me full permission to please her . My finger was just about to enter when he phone rung again !

Damn it !

This time she picked it up , pressing her phone to her ear she finally spoke .

" Erin ? "

++++++

Not edited .

Just to let you guys know .. I might delete this story and re-post it because it definitely needs to be fixed and improved . This story is all messed up , lol .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 47.7K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
184K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
724K 39.2K 54
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...