Confessions Of A Wrestler ||...

By CReigns

This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is curre... More

Cast
Meet & Greet
Chicago
Chicago Pt. 2
St. Louis
Perfect Distraction
Accept It
Vegas
Tampa
Change of Heart
Surprise
Anniversary Pt. 1
Anniversary Pt. 2
WrestleMania
Joe's Birthday
This Changes Everything
Unexpected Friends
Hard To Read
Last Minute Trip
Let Me Hear It
Time Apart
Milania Anoa'i
You Can't Touch Me
It's Complicated
Unscripted
This is my fault
It's Me or Him
Dirty Work
Confessions
This Is It
Loyalty
Back in NOLA
Ambushed
A Ring and a Baby
Closure
Friends
Holding on to Hope
That Girl Lindsay
Mentally Unstable
It's My Birthday
I Make the Rules
Work On Yourself
The Big Apology
Say It
What did I just do?
Autumn Leaves
King
👑 KING

Gorillas

808 29 7
By CReigns

Randy's POV

After the show, I got showered and got my things together and I was getting ready to head to my hotel. I was walking to my car when I saw someone standing by it. I took a closer look and noticed it was Gia. She flew all the way to Houston to see me? I walked up behind her and she turned around.

"Hey you!" She said smiling at me.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were in Chicago?"

"Yeah, I was but I thought you wanted to see me. It's been a month-and-a-half." She says

"I know and I've missed you. What happened in Chicago?" I ask

"Don't worry about it. All you need to know is I'm here with you and I'm sorry I left you for so long." She opens the door to the back seat, "How much have you missed me?"

I smile while throwing my bags in the front seat, "I've missed you a lot!" I climb in the back seat with her. As soon as I get in she starts unbuckling my jeans. I help her get them down and she climbs into my lap and sits on my dick.

After a few seconds of her riding me, I stopped for a second to admire her. I run both of my hands up the sides of her torso. I try to kiss her but she slaps me...Hard.

"Don't ever cheat on me again." She says as she continues riding me and looking in my eyes.

I just look at her. I'm pissed off that she just slapped me. I fight through my anger and try to enjoy the moment. I grab her by her neck trying to scare her but she didn't get scared, she just smiled at me. I pull her face down by her neck so we could be eye to eye. "I'm sorry." I grab her thighs and she looks away. I grab her face, "Have my baby." She doesn't say anything just just kisses me. After a few more minutes, I came and she got off.

Laying on the other side of the car, "I needed that."

"Me too but if you ever put your hands on me again you'll regret it."

She laughs and I grab her by her hair. "Gia I'm not playing with you."

"Randy you would never physically harm me, you love me too much. All I'd have to do is leave you and you'd go crazy." She climbs back onto my lap.

I put my arms around her, "You think you know me so well don't you?"

"No but I do know you love me and you don't want to be without me." She says

She puts her arms around my neck and I smile at her. "You're right, I don't want to be without you."

"I don't know what I did to you but I love how much you care about me. I love that you love me so much."

She kissed me and it was a kiss like we never had before. It was so intense and passionate I felt a tingle all over my body. I love this woman so much. I'm absolutely crazy about her and she makes me feel so good. And our sex is amazing we can do it anywhere and it'll still be great. I break the kiss, "Give me a baby."

She looks at me with a serious look, "Okay but under one condition."

"What's that?" I ask

"You have to leave Joe alone."

I push her off of me, "What the fuck do you mean, I have to leave him alone? Why are you even worried about him?"

"I'm tired of you always attacking him, especially for things he didn't do. I'm engaged to you, not him. That should be the only thing you care about." She says

"So you do know about the fight?"

"Of course heard about it. That's why I want you to leave him alone before one of you gets seriously hurt. Joe and I smoothed everything over. We're okay but we're not talking. I felt bad about the things I said to him. The things I said to him about you were true but I wanted to apologize to him. So him and I are definitely over and done with and I don't want you to worry about that anymore. He's not a problem or threat to our relationship."

"So, what was he talking about when he say you were acting like you weren't engaged?"

She changes the subject, "Randy let's not talk about this right now." She says as she sits on my dick, "I thought you wanted to impregnate me?"

I smile, "I didn't picture me conceiving my child in a car but I guess I should take what I could get before you change your mind."

She laughs, "Me either but what the hell."

We have sex again and I come inside of her again hoping to conceive a baby.

A couple days later, we were in Tampa visiting John and Nikki. They invited us over because they wanted to have a couples night. Is not really my thing but Gia wanted to see Nikki, and John is one of my best friends so I accepted the invitation. We had dinner at their house and afterwards, John and I were in the cigar room, having a couple of drinks, while Nikki and Gia we're in the drawing room.

Randy's POV

John & Randy

"What been going on with you? I haven't talk to you in a while." I ask

"Yeah, I know I've been out filming a movie and hosting that TV show." John says

"How is that going?" I say

"Same ol same ol, you know how it is. What's been going on with you? I heard about the arrest. What was that about?" He asks

"Gia had a party in Chicago and I found out he was there. Her and I weren't really on speaking terms, so she didn't tell me but I know if she knew he was going to be there she would have called me and told me. He just showed up and I didn't appreciate that. So I went to pay him a visit and asked him why did he show up at her party." I say

"How do you know he just showed up? What if she invited him and just didn't tell you?" He asks in a way where I feel he's blaming Gia.

Getting angry, "She definitely would have told me if she invited him but she wouldn't invite him because she knows I don't want her around him."

He says, "You don't have to jump down my throat. I'm just stating the obvious. Who called the police?"

"I don't know, I guess someone who was there."

"You have to stop flying off the rails like that. Everyone knows you have a temper and you're a loose cannon. I don't think he would just show up but I also don't think she invited him. Maybe someone who was invited told him to come and that only leaves a few names." he says

I shake my head, "It probably was his family but that doesn't matter anymore, I took care of it. I don't think he's going to show up anywhere she's at it again."

"So, what else is new?"

"We're going to have a baby." I say with a smile on my face.

"She's pregnant?" John asks

"No but I'm trying to get her pregnant." I say

"I am not trying to be in your relationship like that but I didn't think you guys would be having sex right now seeing how you just cheated on her."

Getting angry again, "No, we fuck like gorillas!"

"Okay, I'm just saying." He says taking a sip of his drink.

"I understand but you don't have to say anything about that. I did want to talk to you about something though. Has Nikki ever said anything about her and Joe or has she said anything to Nikki about anything?" I ask

"No, they really haven't talked much lately. Why do you ask?"

"She's keeping something from me and I don't know what it is. I can tell something's going on with her but she won't talk to me. I don't know what it is. It could be something that has to do with Joe and it can be something that has to do with her family or something she's going through on her own. I don't know because she won't talk." I say sipping my drink.

"Why do you think that?" He asks

"It seems like she doesn't want to be around me. She always gets this attitude, when I didn't do anything to her and she always seems irritated by me. I know I didn't do anything, so I thought Nikki might have a little insight to what's going on with her."

"I really don't get into the women's drama but I can ask her if you want me to." He says

"No it's cool you don't have to ask her. I'll just have to figure something out on my own."

We finish our drinks and start talking about work.

Nikki & Gia

"This house is crazy!"

"I can't believe you've never been here before. We've known each other for a few years now and this is your first time visiting me at home." Nikki says

"I know I basically lived here with Joe and never came over and now that I'm in Orlando I guess it's somewhat harder but Randy and I have been having crazy ups and downs lately."

Nikki sits up in her chair, "Really, what about? I heard about the fight that happened but what really happened between them?"

"Honestly I don't know because I wasn't there. I was on the plane coming home from Chicago but it did have something to do with me. I think it was because Randy found out about the party and he saw pictures that Joe was there."

"Well that makes sense. So he did go to his house?" She asks

"That's the story I heard from the lawyer. He never came to me and asked me anything. When I got home he was not there. I thought he had an appearance somewhere but clearly not he was he was busy getting arrested. Then I flew to Houston and we talked about it."

"That's so crazy what other issues are you guys having?"

"He wants to have a baby." I with a disgusted look on my face.

"Really? That's so sweet! What's the problem?"

"I don't want to have a baby yet and he just cheated on me. I feel like he is trying to create a situation where I can't just up and leave him. He randomly proposes, he wants to have a baby at the same time. I don't get it and I really feel it is because of Joe."

"Maybe he feels threatened by him. You guys were together for a little over two years and regardless of how the situation and the relationship turned out, you guys were madly in love with each other. That is until he came along and shook things up." She puts more wine in her glass.

"I agree with you 100%. And I'm trying to do things to make him happy and make him believe I want to be with him but I'm also trying to procrastinate a little bit. I don't want to be married right now nor do I want to have a baby. So I plan on having a long engagement and I'm going to continue to take my birth control."

With an unsure look on her face, "But what if he finds out you're still taking it?"

"I'm just going to have to make sure he doesn't find out."

"I don't understand why you're doing all this. Do you have a legit reason for not wanting any of these things?" Nikki asks

"No, I just don't want them right now."

"Does it have anything to do with Joe?" She sips her wine.

I hesitate for a long minute, "Nikki I have to tell you something but I need you to swear to me you will not tell anyone. Not John, not Brie, I mean nobody. This could possibly ruin my life if it gets out."

"I promise. Why so serious?"

"I need to tell someone I can't keep it to myself anymore." I take a deep breath and look at Nikki, "Nikki, I really messed up."

"Oh my God, what did you do?" She says getting concerned.

"When I found out Randy cheated on me, I left the house and I somehow ended up in Tampa at Joe's door."

"Whaaaat?" She says looking shocked.

"When I got there he just took one look at me, he helped me and took off my coat, my shoes clothes and everything and put me in the bed and we went to sleep. Totally fine right?"

She nods her head, "Yeah, what's the problem?"

I take a big gulp of my wine, "The next day, I wake up and he's in living room. I go in and we talk, he tries to get the information out of me. I eventually tell him and he just walks over to me and starts giving me head."

Nikki gasps, "Oh my God, are you serious?"

"Yeah. So when he was done he just got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower and I got in the shower with him and we had sex."

"You cannot be serious, you really did it?" She asks me holding her hand over her chest.

"Yeah and I liked it. It felt good to be with him again, I missed it. Then we argued for a second and we did it again on the couch....Twice."

"Oh my God! Okay, wait. So let me get this straight, at no point did you try to stop him?"

"I did but he didn't stop and to be honest I kind of wanted to do it."

She puts her hands over her mouth, "Oh my God, Gia. Why did you tell me this?"

"At my party he was saying all this stuff about the condo that he got. When he purchased it, he put my name on it. So all of this time I'm thinking it's his but it's our condo." I down the rest of my wine.

"Wow! I don't know what to tell you. When you were with Joe and you were cheating on him with Randy. I knew that something was going on and you had whatever feelings you had for Randy at the time and I knew that you wanted to be with Randy but this is crazy. You're with Randy now but you're going back to Joe. What is going on in your crazy head?" She asks

"I don't know, I am so confused. I am literally finding things that pissed me off about Randy just to get away from him and leave the house. Honestly though, there is something off about him. He is kind of scary. He hacked into my phone to get into my text messages to see if Joe and I were texting, he pops up on me, he doesn't believe anything I say, he's super jealous of any man that talks to me and he never lets me be alone. Like I can't even go to the store without him wanting to go or wanting to know where I am at all times."

"Yeah Trinity told me about the incident at her house. Honestly, listening to you talk about him, you aren't happy."

I sigh, "I love him but he is so controlling. And I'm not the type to be controlled. When I feel like you're trying to tell me what to do I'm going to do the opposite, that's just me."

"Well Gia I'm going to tell you like I told you before when you were with Joe, you need to talk to Randy and get to whatever it is that is bothering you and find out whatever it is that's bothering him that's making him act that way but I think you already know where all of this stems from."

"Joe."

"Exactly. You have a lot of thinking to do, so let's go find the guys so you guys can get home and have that talk."

The ride home was uneventful, a lot of small talk but mostly him driving in silence and me on my phone watching the latest episodes of Game of Thrones. We both knew something was off about the other but neither of us spoke on it.

Sooo what did you guys think about this chapter?
What do you think is going to happen with Randy and Gia?
Do you think they'll stay together or breakup over this?
What do you think Roman will have to go with this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 8 1
The Last Time; Things didn't go as Kim and Dean thought. Once Kim gave birth to their daughter Bridget, things turned a different route for Kim and D...
326 11 1
Lovestruck; It's been 10 years since Kim and Roman last saw eachother, both were once a couple, but separated at college. Roman is now married with a...
145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...