Confessions Of A Wrestler ||...

By CReigns

This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is curre... More

Cast
Meet & Greet
Chicago
Chicago Pt. 2
St. Louis
Perfect Distraction
Accept It
Vegas
Tampa
Change of Heart
Surprise
Anniversary Pt. 1
Anniversary Pt. 2
WrestleMania
Joe's Birthday
This Changes Everything
Unexpected Friends
Hard To Read
Last Minute Trip
Let Me Hear It
Time Apart
Milania Anoa'i
You Can't Touch Me
It's Complicated
Unscripted
This is my fault
It's Me or Him
Dirty Work
Confessions
This Is It
Loyalty
Back in NOLA
Ambushed
A Ring and a Baby
Closure
Friends
Holding on to Hope
Mentally Unstable
It's My Birthday
I Make the Rules
Gorillas
Work On Yourself
The Big Apology
Say It
What did I just do?
Autumn Leaves
King
👑 KING

That Girl Lindsay

1K 33 37
By CReigns

After I got home from Trinity's house, I walked downstairs where I figured he was and when I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Randy sitting on the couch with his pants down to his ankles and a girl on top of him, riding him. Neither one of them saw me. I stood there for a minute watching them have sex on my sofa and thinking about all the bullshit I went through to be with him and more importantly the bullshit HE went through to get me. I walked over to them and grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her off of him. 

Still holding the girl by her hair, "What the fuck is going on Orton? You did this in the house?"

He jumps up pulling up his pants, "Gia-"

I cut him off, "You don't have anything to say." I drag the girl by her hair up the stairs and throw her out of the house. Randy was following behind me.

"You threw her out naked?" 

I just closed the door and started walking upstairs to our bedroom. Without turning to look at him, "If you open the door I'm going to shoot your hand off."

He doesn't say anything nor does he follow me. I go into our room and close and lock the door behind me. I fall to the ground in tears completely heartbroken by the fact that Randy would cheat on me...I guess I should've known, it's not like I met him when he was single...karma.

After a few minutes, I managed to pull myself together enough to grab my laptop, purse and keys and I left the house without him knowing.

I just drove, I didn't know where I was driving to. I had no destination. I didn't know where to go, I didn't know who to call because Randy has managed to break my relationship with my sister and isolate me from my friends and family. I didn't want to go back to Trinity's house because it was late and I didn't want her to know this happened.

After a while, I kinda started to wonder where I was. I finally saw a sign....Tampa 10 miles. It was 2:30 am. "I drove to Tampa?" I thought to myself. I drove to the only place I could think of..... Joe's house.

I knocked on the door and he answered after a couple of minutes. He looked like he was in bed. Of course he was, it was so late. I'm sure I looked a mess, mascara running and makeup all over the place. He took one look at me and guided me in. Neither one of us spoke anything to each other. He already knew something was wrong. He took off my jacket then sat me down on the sofa and took off my shoes. He took me into his bedroom, took off my pants and shirt and put me in one of his tshirts. I got in his bed and he pulled the cover over me. He got in and pulled me close to him and we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up in his bed by myself. I just laid there for a while thinking about what happened last night. I couldn't believe I just went through this. He cheated on me, in our house. I think back to when he was cheating with me, he said he would never cheat on his wife in their house. I guess that's what I get. My mom always said, "How you got them, is how you'll lose them." I guess she was right. 

I felt like crap but I managed to drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom to get myself together. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, washed my face and brushed my teeth and went out into the living room to try to find Joe. He was sitting on the couch talking on the phone. When he saw me he told whoever he was talking to he would talk to him later and he got off the phone.

"I didn't want to wake you, so I came out here."

"It's fine." I go into his kitchen and start looking through the cabinets.

"What are you looking for?" He asks

"Vodka." I say

"Gia is 10:30 in the morning." He laughs a little.

I stop looking threw the cabinets and look at him, "Are you judging me right now?"

"No." 

I find it, grab a glass and walk into the living room and sit in the chair. "Good because you're drinking with me."

He laughs, "No I'm not, it's too early." 

I shoot a look at him like, "I know you didn't just tell me no" and he just smiled at me.

"How do you sleep?" He asks

"I slept fine." I feel the glass halfway with vodka. "I don't even know how I ended up here. I'm sorry I came here so late."

"It's fine, you're always welcome here. You know, I'm always going to be around for you." He says with a concerned look on his face.

I down a couple of gulps of the vodka,  "Thank you by the way. I was just driving and driving and ended up here."

"Maybe something was leading you here. So are you going to tell me what happened?" He asks watching every move I made.

I sigh, "No, I don't want to talk about it."

He pauses for a minute, "Okay but you know I'll listen."

"I know but just leave it alone. I don't want to think about it right now." I drink some more, "Do you know where my purse is? I need my phone." I say looking around

"Yeah it's right here." He goes over to the door and picks it up. "You dropped it when you came in." He hands it to me.

I pull out my phone and of course there's a bunch of missed calls and texts from Randy. The last call came in only 15 minutes ago. I check my text messages and read the last one it said:

Randy: Gia where are you I'm worried. I've been calling since last night. I don't know what to say but I'm sorry. Come home.

Roman's POV

I watched her look at her phone. She looked as if she was about to cry. I wanted to know what was going on. I knew he did something to her but she wouldn't tell me. I knew she was hurt, not angry about whatever happened. I just wish I could fix it. I know I hurt her a few times but I've never seen her like this. When she came in last night it was like she was in shock. I know whatever he did had to have been pretty bad for her to act how she did. I just wanted to take the hurt from her. I felt so bad and she wasn't talking so I couldn't help her.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked

She puts her phone back in her purse, "No." She drinks the rest of what's left in her glass then pours some more then walks over and hands it to me.

I hold my glass up, "Only for you." I watch her walk away and sit back in the chair. I couldn't help but look at her ass. She still had my t-shirt on and honestly, I missed that ass. I know I shouldn't be thinking about how sexy she looks in my shirt but I can't help it. I need to be trying to get to the bottom on this situation because if he did something to her like if he put his hands on her, I'm going to kill him.

I down the whole glass in a few gulps, "Did he hurt you?"

"I said I didn't want to talk about it." She says

Getting frustrated, "Just answer the question." I say

"Not physically, no."

"He hurt your feelings. What did he say?"

"It's not what he said it's what he did." She takes a deep breath and looks at me, "He cheated on me."

I shake my head, "Oh." I sit back on the side and fold my arms.

"I walked in on them in our house." She adds

"He brought the girl to your house?" I say surprised

"Yes." She answers

"Gia you don't deserve that. You don't deserve what he's doing to you. You shouldn't have to go through this."

She doesn't say anything she just looks at me. I walk over to her and get on my knees in front of her and I put both of my hands on both sides of her thighs. I don't say anything, I just rubs her thighs up and down. I knew what I wanted to do but I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a move. I didn't know how she would react but I was happy she was back and in front of me. And with everything that was going on with her and Randy, I had to make a move.

"I'm so sorry he did that too you Gia." I say genuinely feeling for her

"What are you doing?" She asks

"I can't change what he did but I can try to make you forget about it for a while." I pull her by her legs towards me.

"Joe, don't."

I shush her and I slowly start reaching for her panties and I kissing her legs as I pull them off.

She closes her eyes, "Joe, no." she says whispering to me.

I open her legs and kiss her inner thigh, "I would never cheat on you." I keep kissing her thighs.

"I can't do this, this is wrong." she says

I put her legs over my shoulders and she lets me. So I start giving her head and she moans a little.

I smile and look at her, "You want it." I continue.

Once I was done, I poured her another glass and went into my room. Yeah I walked off on her ass. The thing is, I knew how Gia operated and I knew exactly what I was doing. Still, I was surprised she let me do it. She was coming around.

Gia's POV

I don't know what just happened. I was saying no but my body was not cooperating with my mind. I didn't plan on this happening nor did I want it to happen. I honestly don't know why I didn't want it to happen it's not like my man was completely faithful to me. He could have been cheating this whole time and I just didn't know. I heard Joe turn the shower on and he called my name.

Walking into the bathroom, "Yes?"

"I still have all of your clothes here, they're in my closet." He says

"Really you didn't throw them away or give them to your new girlfriend?"

"I don't have a girlfriend and no I wouldn't throw your clothes away." He says

"Okay." I stand there for a moment watching him take his clothes off. "I guess you don't care that I'm standing here."

Getting into the shower, "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

I stood there for a minute thinking what I should do. I felt like I had a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. My mind was saying turn around and walk out the bathroom but my body was not moving. I just said, "fuck it!" took my clothes off and got into the shower with him. 

He paused when I got in but he didn't turn around, he just stood there for a minute. I put my hand on his shoulder and gently kissed his back then he turned around, grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. We stood there for a minute staring into each other's eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, I don't even know what I was thinking. Then he kissed me, the kiss was so intense. It reminded me of our first kiss.

***Flashback***

I look into her eyes and said, "Come here." I pull her down onto my lap and kiss her. It was like something was pulling me to her as the kiss got more intense, so intense i had to pull away. We both were out of breath.

"Do you want me to stop?" she says looking into my eyes.

Not breaking eye contact I say, "No."

***End of Flashback***

He pulled away, he had that look on his eyes like he wanted to devour me. He then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me

I shake my head, "Yes."

We began kissing uncontrollably, the water was running down both of our bodies and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was like we didn't want to let go of each other. He held me tightly as he sled inside of me. I moaned in pleasure as he kissed me. He had one arm around my waist and the other on my butt. I pulled his hair lightly (as I always used to do) as I came. He rested his head against mine as we both were trying to catch our breath.

It had been so long since Roman and I had been intimate I forgot how he made me feel. We had the most intense sex we've ever had. I don't know what it was, maybe it's because we haven't had sex in a long time, maybe it was because our emotions were all over the place. Whatever it was I loved it.

At that point I didn't care about Randy or what the consequences were. I was happy in the moment with Roman. I forgot how intense our love was for each other and after what happened in the shower, I was slowly starting to remember. 

After that we both were standing in the mirror, combing our hair. I had on my robe and he just had on a towel.

"You don't know how much I've missed you." Joe says

"I have an idea." I smile at him, "I've been meaning to ask you, how did you meet that girl Lindsay?"

"In LA, I was out to dinner with my cousins and she came up to me but you don't have to worry about her anymore since we're back together."

I stop combing my hair and look at him, "This doesn't mean we're back together."

"What? We totally just had makeup sex." He laughs to himself.

"I know but we're not back together."

"Gia seriously? I can't believe you." He walks into the living room and sits on his couch.

Following him, "Why would you think that?"

"Because you're here. He cheated on you and you're going to stay with him?" He says

"You stayed with me."

"That was a completely different situation and you know it. I've been waiting for him to fuck up. Now he has and you're going back to him? That's bullshit Gia."

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

He shakes his head, "Whatever, when are you leaving?"

I stand there shocked for a minute, "Wow! Okay, I'm going to leave right now." I go into his room to find clothes to put on.

"Okay, wait." He comes running into his bedroom, "I didn't mean to say that I'm just upset. I thought after all of this we could work things out and get back together, at least I thought it was a start."

"Joe, I'm engaged." I say

"And you just had sex with me....with your ring on your finger. I just came inside of you."

I look down at my ring, "Yeah I know but-"

We hear a knock on the door.

"What if that's Randy?" I say getting nervous.

"Stay here, I'll handle it." He goes to open the door.

Roman's POV

I opened the door without looking to see who it was thinking it was Randy but it wasn't, it was Lindsay.

"Hey!" She said smiling

"Hey, what are you doing here Lindsay?"

"I tried to tell you I was here but you got off the phone before I could. You just got out of the shower? You look good in a towel." She puts her arms around me.

Taking her arms from around my neck, "Um Lindsay you can't just show up like this."

"Why? It's not like I didn't try to tell you." She goes over to the couch and sits down. "Who do you have here?" She asks

"Why do you think I have someone here?"

"Because there are women's underwear next to me." She stands up, "Who's here?"

At that moment, Gia walks out of my room still in her robe, "I'm here." She says with an attitude.

"Oh my good! Seriously, the ex girlfriend? Joe are you guys getting back together or not because I'm way too cute and too important to be caught up in some stupid love triangle with....her. Aren't you supposed to be married or something?" She looks at Gia with a disgusted look on her face.

Gia shoots back, "He doesn't even like you and regardless if you're here or not I'm going to always be around." 

"I'm not arguing with you." She turns from me to him, "Joe?" She looks at me.

"Lindsay you just popped up over here and you should've have done that. Gia and I might be trying to work things out but you're not my girlfriend. I really don't have to explain anything to you."

"Just call me when she's gone." 

She walks pass me to the door, "Okay but it might be a while."

"Whatever." She leaves

Gia looks at me, "She's a bitch."

"She acts like you." He laughs and sits on the sofa.

"I don't act like that." I say with an attitude

"Yeah you do. Come over here." I hold my hand out to her. She walks over and stands in front of me. I open her robe, "You got jealous didn't you?" I grab her by her hips and pull her down onto my lap.

"No. I don't get jealous." She sits on my lap straddling me.

"You know I don't want nobody else but you." I take off my towel, "Can I have you again?" I ask kissing her from her neck to her jawline.

She sits down on me and I lay my head on the back of the sofa and close my eyes. "I miss being inside of you." She starts riding me, I put my hands on her hips and almost immediately my phone starts ringing.

"Lindsay is FaceTiming you." She says

"Let it ring." I say enjoying the moment. She reaches over and answers it.

"What do you want?" Gia asks

"Why are you answering his phone?" Lindsay asks

"Because he's busy at the moment, let me show you something." She shows her on the phone that were having sex and she just hangs up.

"That was wrong." I say pulling her closer to me not really caring.

"Well she shouldn't be a bitch." She throws my phone down on the other side of the couch and we continue.

Once we were done she tried to get off but I held her there. "Don't get off yet just sit here for a minute." She sits back down, "I miss being inside of you." 

We stare into each other's eyes, "Joe, I miss this too."

"I'm serious." I starts kissing on her neck, "I want to stay right here."

I kiss her and as always it gets intense and I hold her tight wrapping my arms around her waist.

Gia's POV

I forgot how much I love when he does this. When he holds me in his big arms, I feel so comfortable and safe with him. 

"You know I love you." I shake my head yes. I feel him getting big again and I begin riding him. "Stay here with me. Don't go back." He says

I don't say anything, it's not like I needed to say anything anyway. I could feel how much he missed me and how emotional he was. This is the side of Joe that I loved but given the situation, I couldn't really make a decision about staying. When Roman gets emotional it makes me emotional and right now his emotions are all over the place which is very overwhelming. I'm loving this moment right now but I have to clean this up with Randy. I couldn't just walk out on him like this and run right back to Roman. As easy as it sounds I can't do it.

What did you guys think about this chapter?
Do you think Gia made a mistake or did the right thing??
What did y'all think about Roman in this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
23.1K 1.2K 46
• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL (3) BURNING HEART ▹ CIAMPA (4) BURNING GLASS ▹ RICOCHET (5) BURNING LIGH...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
324 11 1
Lovestruck; It's been 10 years since Kim and Roman last saw eachother, both were once a couple, but separated at college. Roman is now married with a...