The Bad Boy Cares ?

Por foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED Más

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Time (Mature)
New book

Sooner Or Later

669 20 7
Por foreignwulf

++ Mason's POV ++

With the whole weird 'janitors closet thing' , I can't help but to find like Riley is hiding a lot of things from me and that really pisses me off . I've been so open and honest with her but she just doesn't seem to fucking appreciate it . I still haven't fully forgave Riley for not about what the hell is going on between her and Dylan . But , I've managed to continue ignoring her - which by the way is extremely hard to do when I am basically living with her .

I can tell that she's confused about why I am still blatantly ignoring her but I don't really gave a shit . I guess we're over the whole 'honey moon phase' , it was nice while it lasted . But , now it's back to reality .. Everything can't always be picture fucking perfect - Unfortunately , I had the pleasure of finding that out the hard way .

++ Riley's POV ++

Intertwining my fingers with Masons , I pull his body into mine - ignoring the weird glares that we always receive from our fellow school mates .

" Why have you been so silent , lately ? Usually I can't get you to ever shut up . " I joked , nudging his side teasingly .

Hesitantly , he glanced at me but he didn't smile or even try to knowledge my little joke in any way , shape or form which is rather odd .

" I should probably get to class .. I don't want to be late . " he awkwardly pulled away from me , averting his gaze the floor . Before he even got the chance to walk away , I grabbed his arm .

" Since when do you EVER care about begin late for class .. " I asked , cocking a very questionable eyebrow . This is so strange . Mason is literally never on time for any of his classes so why the hell is he acting like this ?

" Since now . " he snapped , narrow his brown eyes at me . I flinched at the harshness of his words - frustratedly running a hand threw my wild curls .

" Why are you so upset with me ? " My voice was barely above a whisper .

" Oh so now you want to talk about it ? " he hissed at me .

" M-Mason please - " before I even hit to finish my sentence .. He walked away without another word , leaving me completely dazed and rejected .

My eyes water over with hot tears and before I realize it - I'm already sobbing into my hands . I know that I'm probably begin over dramatic and stupid for crying like this but I think that maybe I am losing Mason . There is something really bothering Mason but I don't know what it could be .

Suddenly , a low chuckle interrupted my deep thoughts and I immediately turned toward the voice source . Alison stood right outside the gymnasium doors with an amused expression painted across her faces .

" You will lose him sooner or later .. "

" No , I won't . " I croaked out , wiping my tears away with the back of my fist .

" Yes you will .. It's already happening , can't you see ? " She questioned , flipping her bleached blonde hair over her shoulder .

" No no no ! " I started to sob even harder . All that built up frustration , anger , and sadness just came pouring out of me all at once , it was just so overwhelming .

She laughed , crossing her arms tightly over her chest before replying .

" Sex . "

" What ? " my eyebrows immediately furrowed in confusion as I blankly gaped at her with wide , swollen eyes .

" Mason used to be a player , he's basically fucked every girl in this whole entire school - including myself . " She spoke proudly and I almost gagged right there on the spot .

" What the hell is your point ? " I spat , angrily .

" My point is ..he is getting sick and fucking tired of your little 'innocent virgin act' . " She had that evil little look on her face .. I knew she was plotting something , I just didn't know what .

" I'm still not understanding what it is exactly your getting at , Alison . "

" He'll dump your sorry ass if you don't give him a good reason not to . It's about time to put your big girl panties on and please his every need or I promise you , someone else will . "

I was interested in whatever Alison had to say , I was desperate for some sort of answer to my problem . Even though I didn't want to believe a single thing that Alison told me , I knew deep down that was right . I was boring , Mason was probably tired of me . I finally understood why exactly it was that I had to do in order to keep Mason with me ...

I was going to give him my virginity .

+++¥+++

I rushed through this update , I apologize for my laziness . Not edited

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

314K 36K 25
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
357K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.8M 25.7K 9
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...