2p!Hetalia Boyfriend Scenarios

By MiladyMira

Well, for starters; I DO NOT OWN HETALIA OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS AND I DO NOT OWN YOU EITHER. This scenar... More

INTRODUCTION
01 : First Meetings
02 : The Darn Feelings
03 : When Lips Collide
04: Confessions
05: Hold Me Tight
06 : In Good Mornings
#7: Nicknames
#8: Secrets
#9: Greatest Fears
#10: A little thing called Jealousy
#11: I'm Gonna Wear It Anyways
#12 : The Family
#13 : Sleepless
#14 : Everything's Gonna Be Alright
15: Just a Little Tipsy
16 - (Y/N). Just. Calm Down.
17: Flight is now boarding
18: Incomplete
19: Home Sweet Home
20: The Other
21: The Green-eyed Monster
22: Almost Another World War
23: Oh The Wonders of Love
24: In Another Life
25: The Villainous Knight in Shining Armor
26: Look at What You've Become
27: Unpleasant Hallucinations
28: Strings of Fate
29: The Crimson War
30: Beauty in the eyes of the Beholder
31: Caught Red-Handed
32: The Day After
33: A Little Glitch
34: The Plague is in the Air
35: The Tales of Yesterday
36: In these Times of Despair
38: The Arrival at the (L/N)s
39: Earth's "Good" Children
40: Of Hell, Heaven and Earth
41: Make a Wish
42: The Little Ones
43: The Sweetest Serendipity
44 (I): Francois Bonnefoy
44 (II) : Allen Jones
44 (III) : Mathieu Williams
44 (IV) : Oliver Kirkland
44 (V) : Luciano Vargas
45: To Live With An Immortal
46: What Happy Accidents
Get to Know Me!~ (Or Not)
47: Hell Hath No Fury
48: Clarity is Painful
49: God, Save Our Souls
50: Tainted in Red
51: Loving You Was Red
52: At Nilamon Sila Ng Kadiliman
53: SILAKBO | The Call of the Void
Silakbo Afterthoughts | I
53: SILAKBO | Just Like That
Silakbo Afterthoughts | II
53: SILAKBO | Nightmares to Life
Silakbo Afterthoughts | III
53: SILAKBO | The Englishman's Dilemma
Silakbo Afterthoughts | IV
53: SILAKBO | To Kill a Vargas
Silakbo Afterthoughts | V
54: The States of Grief
55: May 21, 2019
56: Paradise
57: Cherie
57: Doll
57: Maple
57: Poppet
57: Amore
58: The Question
59: The Effect
60: The Condition
61: The Union
62: The End
Author's Final Note

37: Love Conquers All

10.1K 204 57
By MiladyMira

37: Love Conquers All

The both of you make up after the fight (YAY!)

Warnings: a decent overflow of feels, probably a little bit of heart break too but read to find out 😊😊😊 + cussing Ahahah

Note: Lol. Look at me tryna be all mysterious 😂😂😂

This is a continuation of the last chapter (36: In these Times of Despair) so please, read that one first before this to better understand the story.

I think I'll stop giving the prompt thingies soon 😂😂😂 -skl

Anyways, enjoy!

Francois Bonnefoy
"Where's Francois?"

The underling sadly shook his head as you returned in front of Francois' office to apologize. "He left a few minutes after you exited the room, Miss (Y/N)," he replies in a thick French accent. Your eyebrows furrowed at the unfortunately news given to you. Where did Francois go?

Just then, Simeon approaches you, giving you a sad smile as he gestures with his head. "Mr. Bonnefoy is probably just taking a walk or something... You should rest now, (Y/N). It's almost midnight..." he softly reminds you and even by a little, it made you feel at ease. "I'll let you know if he comes home while you're asleep..." Simeon adds, promising to update you as soon as you wake up.

You shakily nodded, fumbling with your fingers as you make your way to the bedroom with tears rolling down your cheeks. Your heart pounded wildly against your ribcages as you retreated back to the comfort of your bed. He didn't leave you... Did he?

-

A sudden soft clatter of things made it to your ears and with your restless sleeping, you fluttered your eyes open. You gently sat up, shocked to see Francois glaring at a vase while holding it still with one hand as the other held a fresh bouquet of (favorite flowers) .

Desperately, you wanted to explode in a fit of laughter, but the current state of mood didn't fit the case. And so you quietly stood up from the mattress, hugging a plush white pillow and waited for him to notice your awakened presence.

Initially, Francois' master plan was to attempt sneaking into the room, leaving behind the bouquet and note for you to read when you wake up and after that, he would just leave until you come and find him since he just sucks at apologizing. Seeing as your (e/c) eyes were already on his figure, Francois realized that he was caught in the act and so, he blushes profusely. The strong remnants of wine in his system wasn't helping him either.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Francois stutters as he sees your eyes gloss over with tears. What happens next shocks him, as your feeble arms suddenly wrap around his waist, forgetting about the pillow and just hugged him instead. You then sobbed into his shirt, breaking his heart and making him more guilty by the second. "I'm sorry," you say against his chest.

You feel him shake his head as well, while his arms wrapped around your body, gently swaying you in comfort and being mindful of the flowers. "No," you heard him argue as he lovingly caresses your hair. "I'm the one who's really at fault here... "

"... I'm sorry, (Y/N),"

Allen Jones
"You weren't suppose to know... "

You were frozen in shock. Unmoving-not even by a single inch. You didn't even flinch at the situation after he collapses in front of you. You only stood, gaping at Allen's current state of grief.

He was crying-so hard that you hear him struggling for a simple intake of air. His shoulders shook vigorously as he hid himself behind his arms, not wanting you to see him like this, but like a ball of yarn, he was unravelled and tangled in knots and bundles. Truthfully, it made you feel like an asshole at the moment.

Nothing short of guilt and regret pumped through your veins and it instantly sent your heart pulsating in an irregular beat. As your heart drummed wildly against your ribcages, you hesitantly raise an arm to reach for Allen. You even feel a lump form in your throat as your own voice cracks in heartbreak.

"A-Al?" You dare to call his name.

Another crack to the heart came as you see him flinch when your hand made contact to his glistening tanned skin, nonetheless, he still hasn't gathered the courage to face you. You gave up resisting and let the tears flow relentlessly down your cheeks. And so you sobbed, kneeling in front of him. "Al, I'm sorry..."

"Please look at me... " you manage to beg as another hysterical sob left your lips. Allen had slowly stopped then, letting out quiet hiccups from his furious breakdown. "Allen... Please, " he hears you plead.

At this point, he starts to feel weak and angry of himself. Realizing the fact that he let his walls fall in front of you, he wanted to stab himself. For him that only meant that he's not strong enough; he's not man enough to not break down. In short, that meant he wasn't enough for you.

But then he feels a soft pressure brushing on the side of his head-you urged him to look up at you. Once he relaxes to your touch, you gently cupped his face and lifted his chin to fully face you. Your eyebrows knitted further in frustration once you see his bruised lips. How come you didn't notice that before?

You feel him tug your body closer to his. Not long enough, Allen situates you on his lap as he hid his head in the crook of your neck. You can still feel him sniffle but the tears stopped falling as soon as he assures himself that you're there with him.

"Please don't leave me... " his voice was hoarse, but you still heard. "Please don't die on me... "

"That's a bit impossible, Al, " you sadly smiled as you caressed his reddish brown hair.

Allen presses a simple kiss on your neck. "Still... " he murmurs, "Promise me."

"I promise."

You were disappointed of your reckless behaviour and lack of observations. It was true that Allen Jones was a strong man-a fearful persona at that-but quite easily can one forget that even a cold immortal like himself can suffer too.

Mathieu Williams
Remorse is most likely the understatement of the year-on your behalf, at least.

You see, just as you begin to realize Matt's true intentions and feel like you were an absolute bitch-Karma took the place faster than you did.

By the time you decided to head back home and apologize for being such a moody ass, you notice that the environment around you was foreign to you-an unfamiliar landscape of thick white snow covering almost every surface.

The temperature dropped by the minute and with only a thick sweater to keep you warm, you were very much chilled to the bone. With the rough winter gusts furiously howling at you, you panicked.

A snap of a twig broke your trance and you raised your hopes to high despite the immense amount of bad luck you were having. You prayed that it was Matt and Kuma looking for you, but alas, such a thing is too good to be true. Instead of a familiar holler of your name, an animalistic growl reached your ears. Wolves. Fucking wolves.

Great! Now, you're fucked, lost and freezing. What else can Karma hand you?

Immediately, you bolted towards a random direction-more or less, it could lead you wandering deeper into the unknown lands but anywhere is better than a place swarming with wolves. Adding salt to the wound, Fate happens to have placed a haphazardly thrown branch, sticking out of the ground for you to trip on. Your body was instantly sent to the ground, rolling on the layers of snow with a fall that left you unconscious at the bottom of a small hill.

-

As you gained a little of your strength, a bright light gradually illuminated your field of vision, almost blinding you. Dear God, were you dead?

In the midst of wondering whether you're going to Heaven or Hell, a familiar voice resonated around you, almost endlessly echoing as if you were in a cave. Just as the light flashed and you thought you saw the devil, the view of you and Matt's bedroom came to warmly greet you. You feel your blood return to your system, giving you a light flush of red as you propped yourself on your elbows.

A sickly groan escaped past your lips as a wave of headache tackled you back down to the pillows. "(Y/N)?" you hear a panicked call of your name and instantly see Matt setting down a tray of steaming hot soup and tea before running to your side. "Are you alright?" you stare at him as he reaches for his own pillow and added it to your pile of cushions for extra comfort.

Suddenly, all of the previous moments came back to you and the tears stung your eyes glossy. You remained silent, head hanging low in shame. "Hey, what's wrong?" Matt tilts your chin upwards, forcing you to look at him. You saw no anger in his eyes-not even a single drop of irritation. There was only concern and love-honestly, it made you feel worse about yourself.

"I'm sorry," your lips quivered while Matt shook his head. "Past lives are a lot to take in... I understand that you felt lost and confused..." he presses a kiss on your forehead as he smiles. "I just didn't want you to drown yourself in the past."

Oliver Kirkland
Once you made it out of the kitchen, you raced to the stairs and locked yourself in the bathroom whilst the tears ran down your reddened cheeks relentlessly. Though you were heartbroken, you kept your crying to yourself, muffling your sobs with a hand over your mouth.

It was clear that Oliver wasn't aware of it sometimes-the fact that his mind simply lets the past filter through his thoughts and sentiments. It was clear that he didn't notice the change affect you drastically. But Oliver was such a sweet soul that flinches at the touch of anything; you didn't want him to know that you were suffering. You know very well that he would hate himself if he found out.

In a way, you were angry at yourself as well. Angry that you allowed your broken self to fall in love and attempt to fix another damaged person and know look at you, hurting yourself with the broken pieces. You helplessly sat on squeaky clean bathroom floor, leaning against the wooden door in pastel pink. As the tears made their way down your face, dying on your lips, you stared blankly at the wall in front of you. Can't you take it anymore?

But as you plunged yourself further into your own ocean of despair, a little voice in your head whispered to you, urging you to stand up and go back to him. He didn't know. Maybe, if the both of you can talk it out, then maybe there would be a little bit of clarity to the issue-maybe then the both of you wouldn't hurt yourselves blindly.

Then, a soft knock came from the other side of the door before you heard a gentle jiggle on the knob. "(Y/N), poppet, are you there?" Oliver calls out. You felt your heart clench, sensing the obvious heartbreak lacing his voice. In an instant, you were plunged into an inner battle with your conscience. Should you keep silent or open the door?

Torn, you sniffled and cried, burying your face in your hands. It was rather pathetic of you, but you could think of none at the moment. A while later, you heard a defeated sigh followed by shuffling. It was silent after that.

Tempted, you curiously opened the door. To say the least, it shocked you when you see Oliver supposedly leaning against the door before crashing into you. Miraculously, the both of you didn't fall into the tiles and instead, Oliver embraces you tightly, he himself crying into your neck. "I'm sorry, love," he cries, "Whatever I did, I'm sorry."

There was just something about 'Amelia Lowell' that broke you. The very thought of her plagued your mind, just as much as she seemed to take over his. You didn't want to remind Oliver of Amelia-you just couldn't handle it. You didn't want to be a remembrance. You wanted to leave an imprint of your own. And with Amelia in his life, it felt like you were fighting for a meaningless war that would reward you nothing.

But in the sudden moment, it struck you hard.

It didn't matter how it would turn out for you-whether you'd just be another memory or not. Oliver still loves you with all his heart and maybe, all you had to do is stay with him-even if it meant taking in the pain.

[Omfg. This is so dramatic.]

Luciano Vargas
The lamenting Italian stood on the edge of his seat, his mind fifteen seconds away from barging into the bedroom and yelling at the physician for any information on you. Luciano had been told to exit the room as soon as the doctor came in to assist you after you fainted. You have yet to gain your consciousness and whack his head-both thoughts terrified him, to be honest.

The worst of emotions whirled within him in the most uncomforting mix; never had he felt so weak, vulnerable, furious, and worried in the history of his entire existence. Every bit of him yearned to see you wake up again, looking just as fine as ever, but he knew moping around and doing nothing was futile.

And so, it's decided-he's going in. [That sounded way better in my head but now-oops my mind fell in the gutter again. Smh.]

-

You were surrounded with darkness-for all you knew-and all the energy in you was drained. Just what exactly happened?

All you recalled was arguing with Luciano, simply wanting to go out for a little break from the place that reeked of medicine and hospital. It got boring for you since the stay at the hospital wasn't exactly the most enjoyable experience and just as you thought everything's fine again, you were forced to stay in bed. You clearly remember seeing red when he told you 'no' and-oh, that's right, you fainted.

After you finished gathering all your plights, your mind seemingly gained a little boost of energy to grab a hold of your perception and flutter your eyes open. As your (e/c) raked through your surroundings, you realized that you were-once again-in the shared bedroom of you and Luciano. You then notice Miguel and another man discussing near you. He's a doctor, you thought from the stethoscope and all.

Just then, Luciano came in and his eyes immediately find you propped on your elbows. "(Y/N)!" he cheers but frets at the same time. Were you alright now?

You lightly recoiled at the echo his holler caused, cringing as he runs to your side, almost tackling you if it weren't for Miguel and the doctor holding him back. "Jesus Christ, I'm fine, Luciano, " you rolled your eyes, still feeling a little annoyed at him.

Your attempt to play cold, however, immediately backfired, seeing his eyes flash with hurt as he turned silent, standing properly and fumbling with his cross necklace. You let out a defeated sigh. Enough with the bitchy attitude. Suck it up, (Y/N)
"Can you leave us alone, please? " Miguel nods at your request, accompanying the doctor out of the room with him. Luciano stands in front of you, head hanging low in distress. You knew that a huge part of him blamed himself and that part wants him dead-if he was ever given the chance.

"Luciano... " you called, scooting a little bit. Luciano looks up to stare at your face, shocked to see you patting on the space next to you. You gave him a little smile as he reluctantly sits next to you like a little puppy. [Lol]

"Look... " he says after a long period of silence. "I'm sorry I pressured you in any way and that you fainted because of it, " Luciano refused to look at your direction. You feel him tense when you suddenly leaned your head against his shoulder. "I'm sorry too, " you told him, "I just don't like being trapped in the house like a helpless little bird."

You feel him nod in understanding. "I promise I'll try to not... Worry about you to much... " he picked his words carefully, struggling as it wasn't an easy vow. He worries about you day and night, every minute and every second. He couldn't help it.

Just then, you coughed-must've been a reflex or something but whatever the heck it was, it scared the crap out of Luciano. He was fidgeting again. You can tell he was itching to call the ambulance already; you wanted to laugh but you bit it back.

"Do you... Want me to call for the doctor? " he asks for your opinion first. You smiled, knowing he's trying his best to keep his word. You shook your head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Just you here is enough. "

-

OmFG THE DRAMA ON THIS 😂😂😂

"In these time of despair... Love conquers all"-see what I did there? Gosh, I love doing this connections. aHAHAH.

Aaaaaaanyway! I hope you guys loved this one! I really took the time to get the feels to inspire me on this one. Please tune in for more!!!

Lol,
MiRAAAAAAH~ ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.9K 120
Ah, ~ Hetalia boys... We all love them. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were your boyfriend? Well, now you have it! Hetalia X Reader [The Datin...
3.6K 40 12
reupload of mxchuy's hetalia boyfriend scenarios
459K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
6.2K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...