Mr Arrogant Jerk

By thefortforced30

Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** ... More

not a chapter
chapter 1: Mr arrogant
chapter 2: Mr arroganty jerk
chapter 3: Mr arrogant
chapter 4: Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 5: mr arrogant
chapter 6 : Mr arrogant
chapter 7 : Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 8 : mr arrogant
chapter 9 : mr arrogant
not a chapter.
chapter 10: Mr arrogant
chapter 11: Mr arrogant
chapter 12 : mr arrogant
chapter 13 : mr arrongant
chapte 14 : mr arrogant
chapter 15 : mr arrogant
chapter 16: mr arrongant
chapter 17 : mr arrogant
chapter 18 : a little peak in their past.
chapter 19: mr arrogant
chapter 20: mr arrogant
chapter 21: Mr arrogant
chapter 22 : mr arrogant ...
chapter 24:Mr arrogant
chapter 25 : Mr arrongant
chapter 26 : mr arrogant
chapter 27 : the glitch
chapter 28 : bounty on
chapter 29 : yet to see the glitch
chapter 30 : How comes!
chapter 31 : mr arrogant
chapter 32 : Mr arrogant
chapter 33 : Mr arrogant
chapter 34 : Mr arrogant
chapter 35 : Mr arrogant
chapter 36 : Mr arrogant
chapter 37 : Mr arrongant
chapter 38 : Mr arrogant
chapter 39 : mr arrogant
chapter 40: Mr arrogant
chapter 41 : Mr arrogant
chapter 42: Mr arrogant
chapter 43: Mr arrogant
chapter 44 : Mr arrogant
chapter 45 : mr arrogant.
chapter 46 :mr arrogant
wedding.

chapter 23 : mr arrogant

3.5K 152 4
By thefortforced30

Samah~~~

He stood there on the stairs fazed.

His face had changed in the time I was gone.

Silently cursing my mom for sending me here I looked at him.
Letting my eyes trail on him.

All of him.

His face grew more handsome because of the beard that was forming on his jawline under his mouth and nose.

His body looked larger than how I left him before.

He still didn't talk just gawking at me.

His mouth opening and closing.

Finally remembering that there was something that almost killed me I looked down at my feet.

It was a picture.

A picture of him the one I saw in his office once.
The picture I loved well I loved almost all of his pictures.

Squatting down I picket up the glass messed picture as now the glass that was shielding it from dirt was broken in pieces.

Shaking it a little so that all the glasses come out I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What happened here?" I asked him looking at him as I looked at the place.

It looked messy changed.
It needed a cleaning and a sweet smell in it.

"What happened" I asked again firmly.

"I... I... I dont know" he said stuttering.

As he was talking I heard a door open as Martha's angry face came to view I stood straighter but when she saw me a huge grin came across her face as he descended faster.

Crashing into me she hugged me tightly causing me to cough up a little for the lack of air in my lungs.

"Oh my god samah you are here
I hope you ain't leaving again because I can't take his idiotic ass behaviours anymore.

How can you tell me that a person's lunch dinner and breakfast is the gym?" She said throwing her hands in the air looking angrily at abelardo.

His face remained neutral as he looked at her his face blank but as I eyed him he looked away neck becoming pink.

Did he just blush.

"No seriously he drinks himself to sleep and then wakes up in the gym I am afraid he will die before his time comes because what he did to his room is even more scarier to look at" she said walking to take her purse.

"He gave my mom a holiday because he didn't want anyone to be here.
I am the one who brought the guard at the gate back and the fact that he opened the door for me is incredible to believe since he has been leaving me out every time I knocked" she said walking in the kitchen.

" I am going and I hope that you convince him to take a second look tonight.
My mom is coming back tomorrow morning and I bet she will be happier that you are back but someone is calling me and I have to leave so talk to your husband so that he doesn't die" she said giving me another hug.

The whole time she didn't even let me talk and when I got the chance to say bye the door was already shut.

He was still standing there looking at me.

"I... I... I can't believe you are here" he voice was croacky as if he hasn't drunk water and hoarse a if he just woke up.

That did some things to me but I was not going to let my guards down.

Putting my hands up showing him my paln as he came my way next to me he stopped in his tracks looking wide eyes at me.

"First of all back off.

Let's clean this house before Martha's mom comes here and pull all your ears out" I said looking at the messed up place.

"Second of all I need to check your room" his eyes widened as I said that.

What was he hidding.

Not that I accused of having affairs with other women or that he was cheating I was the one who broke it off anyway I was just going to check it because Martha said that I should check his room before he dies.

Yeah exaggeration I know but I still cared.

As I passed past him on the stairs he trailed behind me as he was bringing a hand to stop me I looked his way glaring at him for making an attempt to touch me.

I know I was in his house and his house his rules but hey being pregnant was a bonus.

"Dont even get close to me
Stay five feet away from me before I tear you into limbs" I said growling.

Opening his door my mouth shot open at what I saw.

Surprised and shocked I looked in his room.

What I was seeing was unbelievable.

No it was shocking I couldn't even get to explain it.

I rubbed my eyes making sure they were not deceiving me but no they weren't.

"What is this" I asked furious.

"I... I..." He couldn't even form a real world and that made me even more angrier.

How could he be like that.

I slowly entered the room closing my nose as the awful sweaty air filled my nose.

Piles of clothes on the floor making it a second shield for the wooden floor.

His bed flipped upside down making the wooden and metallic supporters be seen.

No clothes were left in the closet some were even torn leaving pieces of clothes down.

As I walked to the used to be smooth white wall it now had holes making it have bumps.

Several holes in the four corners and on both four walls.

Shaking my head disappointedly I looked at him who looked down not meeting my eyes.

I didn't even know why my mom sent me here.

"Your mother came to see me three days ago" he said lifting his head.

He looked like a child cought at fault and was bout to get punished.

Nodding my head I scoffed at him.

"And she made me come back here by force" I said walking further away from him sitting on the flipped bed.

"You mean you didn't want to come back" he said his voice breaking as he talked.

"Yes I didn't" I said looking away .

It was a lie a completed lie but I couldn't let him see thought me.

"You know I didn't kiss her" he said shaking his head.

"She came lounging at me when I told her to leave me alone and let me live my life happily.
She told me she still loved me and that it was not possible.
I tried reasoning her telling her that I was happy with you.
But all she kept saying was I can't and I still love you.
Before I even finished saying goodbye she was on me.
Kissing me.
I didn't kiss her back I just tried pushing her off me but you saw us" he said coming to sit next to me as I scootched further away form him.

"Then why did you answer me like that" I asked silently.

"I answered you like that because I was angry.
Angry at you because you believed I could cheat on you after all that things I have said to you.
After all the love I had showed you" he said face becoming emotionless.

"Are you blaming me for finding you all on her.
I had my reasons to believe it because that day you didn't even say a word to me the day before that and even the day before that.
How can you really blame me when you acted that way and made me think you got tired of me.
That I hoped you to make you happy but I wasn't even sure anymore as you started ignoring me.
I hopped the ultra sounds would make you smile and the pregnancy tests would make you happy.
But I guess not" I said shaking my head feeling emotional all over sudden.

He was still there looking at me with those emotionless eyes.
Blank face making me squirt under his eyes.

"But on top of all that you once promised me to stay but you didn't.
You promised me to not leave me alone but you broke those promises.
You left me to be miserable for two weeks and on top of that when I called you to find comfort you pushed me away.

You may leave as you did before I am sure my existence doesn't matter to you anymore" he said then stood up heading to the door.

Slamming it shut I heard the downstairs door being done the same as I sat there crying
Secretly crying for all what he did.

How could he blame all that on me.

How could he blame all the faults on me.

I had my own reasons to leave but what he left me with made my tears even more heavy as I looked at it.

He still had the ring my beautiful ring.

It was still there
He made the effort to look for it and walk with it in his pocket.

With shaky hands I too it.

It was still the same three stone ring that I had I didn't know how many karats it had neither did I care but all that I cared was that I had it back.

Slipping it on my ring finger back I curled myself to cry.

Why did I act like a child.

Why did I do all that without any explanation.

Most of all why did I break my promises.

The promises that I made to the most important person to me in the world most my world.

Curlying in the hole filled corner I closed my eyes slowly falling into slumber but the pain that shot in my stomach was not to me ignored but I did.

I ignored it

I was being shaken violently with my name being called.

Not liking to be woken up I weakly waved a hand shooing the person that was disturbing me.

"Samah please wake up you are scaring me and you are bleeding please wake up" the voice said still shaking.

When I heard the word bleeding I immediately shot up asking where and when I saw the blood pudle between my legs my heart speed accelerated.

"W... w... wa... what happened" I asked shaking.

I knew what the bleeding meant but I didn't want to believe it.

I was in shock.

No I couldn't lose my baby.

I didn't even realise I was being carried in a car.

As ulbretch speed off to the hospital I made a quick prayer begging God to protect both my unborn baby and me and when I finished I was feeling extra weak.

Extra weak that I didn't hear ulbretch calling my name.

"Samah don't close your eyes okay.

I know you are in pain but you have to keep your eyes open we don't know what happened to you but you need to keep your eyes open" he said panicking.

Well I couldn't keep my eyes open and I was not in pain excel for the small stomachache I was having which was scaring me.

As the doctors came rushing to me lifting me off from ulbretch's hands I started trashing.

I didn't want to hear anything.

I didn't want to be told that I lost my baby because I would not believe it.

" I am here with you.

I called Samuel he is coming he will be here on less than five minutes." Ulbretch said sqeezing my hand as he was stopped.

As sleep engulfed me in I let my eyes close at their own giving me a little peace.

Lights.

Too much light was disturbing my sleep.

What was wrong with things nowadays no one or nothing wanted to give me peace and let me sleep.

Slowly opening my eyes I was met with white all white.

Where was I.

As I heard soft breathings of a person I looked at my side.

A head of soft black hair was on my bed as I ran a hand softly on it I heard the person grunt making me remove it.

"Don't stop" I heard him say through the hoarse voice of the morning.

"Good morning" a set of honey eyes were looking at me one point being gray and one point honey.

Feeling confused at the fact the he was talking to me as if nothing has happened I moved further but the wired connected to me stopping me.

Upon seeing my actions his handsome face was turned into a frown.

"I will call the doctors" he said standing up but I held his hand looking at him.

His eyes softened as he looked in my way.

I wanted to cry for disappointing him but I showed him a sign of water.

Almost rushing to the glass of water that was on the side of the bed he handed me the glass.

"I am sorry.
I am so so sorry" I said shaking my head.

I was sorry for breaking the promises I made to him and losing his child.

How could I be so careless.

Smiling at me softly he walked out of the room.

Why didn't he say anything to me.

After a while he came back with a doctor a female one may I add he was smiling widely behind her as he made eye contact with me.

I looked confused to the doctor silently asking her why he was smiling after losing a child.

"Hi Samah I am doctor Sanchez.

I know you think you had a miscarriage but you didn't.
Your baby is still okay well I mean babies" she said smiling.

"Then what was all that blood for" I asked looking at her confused.

"Well let's say you had your periods" she said shrugging off her shoulders with an amused face looking at me.

"A woman can have her periods once or twice in her pregnancies some mistake it for a miscarriage just like you but they are not.
It happens to some people well not frequently but it does as a miscarriage is more painful than normal period crams but your won't come back unless the tests are wrong which I am sure they arent or if mother natured decides other way" she said and with a last smile she walked out.

As I looked at abelardo he was looking at me.
Adoration written in his eyes making me shy.

"The doctor said your body was in shock and tired yesterday" abelardo said coming to sit next to me.

"I won't ever leave you alone like I did yesterday.
It was stupid of me to talk to you like that and risking both your lives." He said pulling me to his chest.

"Did she just say children??" I asked looking at him.

"Yes I fathered three" he said a smirk appearing at his face making my eyes pop out of their sockets.

"You mean I will be carrying three in my stomach at once" I looked at him groaning as he loudly laughed.

Hitting his chest painfully for laughing at me he laughed even louder releasing me.

Walking out to give me and the other visitors privacy he closed the door slowly but before he could even close it completely aria was rushing inside almost knocking him off his feet

Shaking his head he walked out.

She ran towards me hugging the life out of me.
She started talking telling me all that I missed here and there and when she was done jinelle walked in doing the same talking and for a really long time they kept me company.

Franco came and even ulbretch was there as he ranted on how I scared him to death and stuff but when they were all done my mom entered slowly.

As if she was a queen.

She was

The air seemed to changed and all over sudden my emotions took over breaking me into half.

As if they were sliccing through me making me weak making it painful not the physical pain but the emotional and pyscological pain.

She sat there letting my cry just holding my hand.

"Why do I feel like I am lost mom.
Why do I feel like everything is going wrong in the wrong path.

Why does it feel like I am messing big" I asked through sobs.

She was the only emotions doctor I knew.

The only one who could comfort me and make it all better for me.

"Breath baby
First breath" she said running her thumb on my palm.

For the next three minutes I tried to calm myself calming my racing heart.

"Good now can you tell me without crying

I want to hear it all" she said smoothly.

After I poured all my emotions on her shoulders.

Putting all my problems down next to her I looked at her.

She looked at me thinking eyes focused on me.

"You have a wound that you think you have created yourself.
But you know you can't create a wound alone baby there is a cause behind it all.

I might not know who or what but a wound heals over time baby try going with time.

Try doing what you live with what you love and the people around you.

Focus on your unborn children it is not good on your health to worry yourself out" she said looking at me.

"And if you feel like you keep messing up talk to the person you think you have wronged.

You might think that but you don't know about them
You don't know what they think so the good answer is to talk and if you want to stay in that relationship of yours you have to talk Samah.

Allow yourself to let your pride down even though you think it is none of your fault

If a relationship doesn't have a conversion it will die down" she said finishing.

But I wanted to know one thing how do you be a parent.

"Mom before you go" I said after zooming to space.

She was beginning to take her purse that she kept next to me when she came.

"I am scared of being a parent mom" I said looking down.

Hearing her quietly laugh I looked at her.

"Dont worry honey

Everyone gets scared but you will do just fine instead you will be the best mom ever.
Your children are going to love you just like how you love them" she said and kept a kiss on my forehead before heading to the door.

"Tomorrow you will be out make sure to talk and have a full grown conversion" she said adding a wink with a full smile on her.

Seeming surprised of her actions I just nodded my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
7.6K 149 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...