Confessions Of A Wrestler ||...

Por CReigns

This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is curre... M谩s

Cast
Meet & Greet
Chicago
Chicago Pt. 2
St. Louis
Perfect Distraction
Accept It
Vegas
Tampa
Change of Heart
Surprise
Anniversary Pt. 1
Anniversary Pt. 2
WrestleMania
Joe's Birthday
This Changes Everything
Unexpected Friends
Hard To Read
Last Minute Trip
Let Me Hear It
Milania Anoa'i
You Can't Touch Me
It's Complicated
Unscripted
This is my fault
It's Me or Him
Dirty Work
Confessions
This Is It
Loyalty
Back in NOLA
Ambushed
A Ring and a Baby
Closure
Friends
Holding on to Hope
That Girl Lindsay
Mentally Unstable
It's My Birthday
I Make the Rules
Gorillas
Work On Yourself
The Big Apology
Say It
What did I just do?
Autumn Leaves
King
馃憫 KING

Time Apart

938 40 13
Por CReigns

A few weeks have passed and I haven't talked to Joe. I refused to pick up his calls scared to know what type of conversation he wanted to have. Yes, I was scared. I don't even watch Raw anymore because I don't want to see him. I'll admit it had been hard and I do miss him but I can't deal with his drama and ever since I slept with Randy, I have been avoiding Joe. Randy said he wouldn't tell Roman because of he did he would be telling on himself. Which is good because I trust Randy and I know he wouldn't do anything without talking to me first.

Our friendship has become a real friendship, with occasional sex every now and then. I have noticed Randy has become a little too attached to me though. I literally talk to him 3 to 5 times a day and I see him almost weekly now. He wasn't doing any live events because he injured his foot during a match at Smackdown the week before. So he was home on the Monday before his show.

We were at a local bar with a couple of Randy's friends and his friend Shauna pulled me outside to talk to me.

What's up Shauna!"

"I just wanted to pull you to the side and ask you what's going on with you and Randy?" She asks

"We're friends. Why?"

"Honestly, I don't care if something is going on with you two or not. I just wanted to let you know that what he's doing with you, he's done before."

"What are you talking about Shauna?"

"When he was with his first wife, he met Kim. He was so into her and ended up leaving Sam for her. Now that he's with Kim, he's met you and seems super into you, I think he's going to do the same thing. I just want to give you a heads up." She says

Brushing it off, "Shauna its not like that and I don't think you should worry about what's going on with us and I don't care about what Randy did back then."

"I like you, I'm just looking out for you because if you guys end up together, he'll probably do the same to you. It's a pattern with him." She says

Getting irritated, "Okay thanks but no thanks." I walk back into the bar and sit next to Randy. "Do you want to go?"

Looking at his phone, "Yeah we can, you drive."

We say goodbye to everyone and get into Randy's truck. Before I drive off, I tell him of the conversation Shauna and I had.

"I don't know what's up with her. She's always in my business, she needs to keep her damn mouth closed." He says

"Randy, its okay. I don't care about what she has to say. You and I have a great relationship."

"We have a great relationship?" He asks

"Yes. We don't?" I ask him getting confused.

"Nah everything is good with us. Do you trust me though?" He asks getting his phone out.

"Yes, Why?"

"Have you checked your phone recently?" he asks

"No, Why?"

"Well, I've been keeping something from you. I wasn't going to say anything but you made me feel bad just now." He hands me his phone.

Looking at his phone, "Randy are you serious, is this real?"

"Yeah." He says with a disappointed look on his face.

Pissed off, "You didn't feel you should tell me Joe got hurt a few days ago, when it happened? That's shady Randy."

"I didn't want to say anything because I knew you'd run to his side... Like you always do." He takes his phone from me.

"You're jealous?"

"I think you guys are going to get back together and if that happens we won't see each other anymore. Now that you're in my life and I've grown so attached to you, I don't want anything or anyone to change that." He says

"This has nothing to do with that. You kept it from me. That's probably why he has been calling me."

"I'm sorry." He says then tries to hug me.

Pushing him away, "No. I'm mad at you."

"Gia forget him, I'm here with you now." He starts kissing my neck, "Let's go to your sister's house. Let me make it up to you." He reaches over to my side of the car and starts kissing on my neck and rubbing my pussy.

"Stop!" I push him off of me.

I don't say anything else. I pull out my phone and text Roman.

Me: I just found out you got hurt. I'll be there sometime tomorrow.

​​​​​​Joe: It takes me getting injured for me to talk to you? Not that I'm complaining. I miss you babe.

"So you're just going to have a text conversation like I'm not sitting right here?" Randy says

"I'm just seeing if he's okay Randy. Chill out!"

"He's fine." He takes my phone and starts kissing me again, "Come on, let's go."

"Okay, fine." He sits back in his seat, "You know I can't say no to you." I smile at him.

"We also can do it right here." He smiles back

"No. We can go back to my sister's."

Once we get to my sister's, I sit on the bed and he walks in the room and takes his shirt off. "Take off that dress." I start taking off my dress and maybe I was moving too slow because he starts helping basically ripping off my clothes. He wasted no time getting to it. He put his hand around my neck, choking me lightly and put his dick in.

"You know you're mine, right?" He asks

I nod my head 'yes'.

"I'ma make you forget about him." he says

The next morning, I woke up to Randy holding me around my waist. "Randy, you stayed over?"

Waking up, "I guess so." He sits up and starts looking for his phone.

"You were supposed to go home last night. Randy you can't just stay with me all night. Go home."

"You're kicking me out?" he asks

"Yes. Call me later."

He gets his things, gives me a kiss then goes home.

A couple of hours later, I was packing for my trip to Tampa. I was going to ride with Randy to the airport since he was going to Miami for smackdown. He thinks I'm going to Miami with him but I'm actually going to Tampa. My sister was dropping me off over to Randy's house and on my way over, I got a text from Roman.

Joe: What time do you get in? Do you need me to pick you up?

Me: I get in at 2. Are you well enough to do that?

Joe: That doesn't matter. I'll be there when you get off the plane.

I don't respond, I just put my phone away and smile to myself. I was kind of nervous about seeing him since it's been nearly 4 and a half months since we last seen each other.

I got to Randy's and he was in the kitchen, standing at the counter, eating a salad, "There you are, I just texted you."

"Oh, what did you want?"

He walks over to me, "I texted you, I needed you."

"You just had me this morning." I smile as I walk over to his food and help myself.

"Well, I need you again." He says seductively.

"We don't have time for that."

"We have a little time." He walks up behind me and puts his arms around me, "You don't want me?" He starts kissing my neck and pulling up my dress. His hand goes inside my panties, the other was around my waist.

Talking into my ear, "You know you can't say no to me. Why do you even try?"

I moan a little as he continues fingering me, "You make me so weak." I put my arm around his neck as he makes me cum, right there in the kitchen, standing in front of the counter. He then picks me up and takes me over to the kitchen table and sits me on it.

"I can't get enough of you. I can't wait to have you in Miami with me." I just moan as he enters me.

After we were done and cleaned up, he got his food and was finishing it at the table. "Every time I sit at this table, I'm going to remember me having you on it. I've always said I would never have sex with another woman in this house but you make me do things I said I wouldn't do. I can't keep my hands off of you." He smiles

I smile changing the subject, "About Miami..."

"What about it?" He asks

"I kind of have to tell you something."

"What's up?" He says between chewing is food.

"Um I'm not going to Miami with you, I'm actually going to Tampa."

Without looking up from his food, "No you're not."

"What do you mean, I'm not?"

"You're not going to Tampa, you don't need to go." He says

"Well you can't tell me what to do. If that's where I want to go then that's where I'm going." I say getting angry.

Slamming his hand on the table, "Gia you're not going."

Surprised by his actions, "Okay, you're out of your mind." I say getting out my phone.

Standing up from the table, "You think I'm going to take you to the airport to go be with someone else? You're crazy to think I am."

"You're so controlling. How can you be like this when you're in a whole marriage? I'm not yours, you can't act like this."

Raising his voice, "I can do what I want. When you decided you wanted to fuck me, you signed up for this. I'm not letting you go." he says

"Not letting me go? I don't need your permission Randy. You seriously have me fucked up. I'm leaving." I get my things and before I could walk out the door he starts yelling for me to stop and not to leave.

"GIA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I walk out and he runs behind me. When he caught up to me we were in his driveway. He ran and got in front of me blocking my path, "Gia don't do this outside. Go back in the house, I don't want me neighbors all in my business."

"I'll call an Uber. Don't worry about taking me anywhere." I say looking on my phone.

Trying to stay calm, "Gia go in the house."

"Randy please leave me alone." I say turning my back to him.

He yells, "Gia, I'm not going to repeat myself. Get in the fucking house." He grabs my arm and basically drags my in the house.

I look into his eyes and see he isn't playing around. Once I get in, I sit on the couch. "My Uber will be here soon."

"I'm sorry." He sits down next to me, "I didn't mean to get so upset but you have to understand, you've been with me for the last 2 months. I can't just let you go be with him. I'm so into you Gia. I wish I could drop everything and just be with you but I can't." He sighs, "I think if I let you go to Tampa, I won't see you again because you guys are going to get back together. I know you will."

"And if that happens then too bad. I'm single, you're not. I can get back with him if I want."

Shaking his head, "I'm not going to let that happen."

"You have no choice. You can't out me without outing yourself."

"I just want to keep you in my life." He says to me looking serious.

"Maybe we should spend some time apart for a while. You're too invested in this. We're doing this all wrong, just focus on the life you have with Kim. You're acting reckless right now and soon you'll do something to mess everything up. It's only a matter of time."

"No. That's not an option." He says

"Randy, I'm telling you, that's what's going to happen. I'm going to wait outside for my Uber. Don't follow me." With that said I leave Randy's house.

What did you guys this about this chapter?? Randy is finally showing Randy lol

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

323 11 1
Lovestruck; It's been 10 years since Kim and Roman last saw eachother, both were once a couple, but separated at college. Roman is now married with a...
40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...
234K 9.8K 84
Leaving your hometown is hard, establishing yourself in a new city is harder, making a living as a painter is even harder, but re-finding yourself an...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...