Mr Arrogant Jerk

By thefortforced30

Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** ... More

not a chapter
chapter 1: Mr arrogant
chapter 2: Mr arroganty jerk
chapter 3: Mr arrogant
chapter 4: Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 5: mr arrogant
chapter 6 : Mr arrogant
chapter 7 : Mr arrogant jerk
chapter 8 : mr arrogant
chapter 9 : mr arrogant
not a chapter.
chapter 10: Mr arrogant
chapter 11: Mr arrogant
chapter 12 : mr arrogant
chapter 13 : mr arrongant
chapte 14 : mr arrogant
chapter 15 : mr arrogant
chapter 16: mr arrongant
chapter 17 : mr arrogant
chapter 18 : a little peak in their past.
chapter 19: mr arrogant
chapter 21: Mr arrogant
chapter 22 : mr arrogant ...
chapter 23 : mr arrogant
chapter 24:Mr arrogant
chapter 25 : Mr arrongant
chapter 26 : mr arrogant
chapter 27 : the glitch
chapter 28 : bounty on
chapter 29 : yet to see the glitch
chapter 30 : How comes!
chapter 31 : mr arrogant
chapter 32 : Mr arrogant
chapter 33 : Mr arrogant
chapter 34 : Mr arrogant
chapter 35 : Mr arrogant
chapter 36 : Mr arrogant
chapter 37 : Mr arrongant
chapter 38 : Mr arrogant
chapter 39 : mr arrogant
chapter 40: Mr arrogant
chapter 41 : Mr arrogant
chapter 42: Mr arrogant
chapter 43: Mr arrogant
chapter 44 : Mr arrogant
chapter 45 : mr arrogant.
chapter 46 :mr arrogant
wedding.

chapter 20: mr arrogant

3K 157 4
By thefortforced30

Samah

The next day he didn't talk to me he kept avoiding me.

I tried to look at him but he didn't even look in my direction.

I wanted to apologise maybe what I said was horrible I wanted to apologise but he was making it hard very hard for me to.

The next day was also like that I woke up in the morning did my morning routine and went downstairs to take breakfast.

He was there sitting with ulbretch who came yesterday.

Ulbretch stood up and gave me a very tight hug making me smile.

I missed him.

Over his shoulder I saw Abelardo giving us body piercing glares and when he looked at me he stood up and left.

That was the only time I saw him until in the afternoon.

"What happened between you two.
I want answers now." Ari said holding me down.

I didn't want to say anything but the look she was giving me scared the living hell out of me.

I took a long breath sighing because I knew I was not getting out of this I inheld deeply.

"We had an argument before I came here.
I told him I needed space and I came here.
When I saw him yesterday I was so happy to see him because I missed him so much but I decided to be so stubborn like him and told him that u didn't even want him here.

He got even more mad when I told him that I still needed space and left.
He hasn't talked to me ever since." I said feeling a guilty.

Maybe I was too harsh.

"The argument was because of Lesley right?" She asked looking at me.

How did she know?

"I knew because I know her so well and she said that that you guys were not going to last as long as she existed so yeah" Ari said pulling me in a hug.

"I didn't really blame you I would have gotten mad even if my boyfriend and I argued over some shit that his ex did" she said looking at me.

I just nodded I didn't believe it I still blamed myself for what I said.

I needed to fix it quick.

What was wrong with me and all the blaming.
Something was seriously wrong.

"Don't beat yourself for it I know the best way to make him talk to you" she said smiling evilly.

There goes the evil friend.

I nodded my head speechless or maybe because I was nauseous and dizzy.

I slowly stood up and started walking to the bathroom holding on to the stair handles supporting myself so that I didn't fall.

Things were starting to all turn around I think I needed a drink.

I opened the door and crunched down again.

I waited for the food to come but nothing came.

For five minutes I sat there next to the toilet sit waiting but nothing came.

I heard a knock in the door but before I could answer it.
Ari's voice came behind it asking me if I was okay.

I didn't reply I actually had no strength to talk at all.

"Samah I am coming in" she said in seconds the door flew open and when she saw me on the floor she rushed on my side and sat next to me.

"This stomach flu is doing me bad and those damn medicines ain't working on me either." I said groaning putting my head on her shoulder.

I was so sick of those medicines.

If they worked I should be healed by now but look at me I was a mess.

"Samah have you though that maybe it could be something else?" She asked looking at me.

Yeah now that I though about it

"Yes maybe I don't have stomach flu maybe I have some other sickness that makes me like this.
I think I need a doctor." I said hurrydly standing up.

I felt had hand hold mine bringing me back to the floor.

I fell flat on my butt while glaring at her.

She could just have told me to sit.

My butt cheeks started to hurt from the way I went back flying to the floor.

"What I mean is what if you are pregnant" she asked looking at me.

That question made me stop in my tracks.

It made me swallow whatever answer I was going to throw in her way.

What if I was pregnant.

I laughed at her.

Nah I couldn't be

"No I can't be pregnant girl" I said looking at her with fake amusement.

What if I was pregnant.

"I am sure as hell that you guys don't use a condom and as for you I am a sure that you forget to take that pill because once you complained that it might ruin your insides so tell me if there is no 98% chances that you are pregnant" she said looking at me annoyedly.

She was making sense but how could I be pregnant like this in a situation that even me myself I didn't know how to deal with.

I looked at her and my eyes immediately became glassy within a minute I was down crying while holding her sweater for dear life.

I didn't want to be pregnant now.

At twenty three.

No I didn't want to be pregnant.

"It is okay baby girl" she said smoothing me.

It was not okay

"No it is not gonna be okay now.
Look at me
I kept my self in a worse situation that I don't know how to remove myself from" I said wiping my eyes.

"I am sure there is nothing worse and you do know that it is not good to stress yourself when you are pregnant" she said smoothing my back.

That immediately made me shut up and vomit.

What was literally wrong with me.

Shaking my head I stood up thanking my hair that it was in a tight bun that it couldn't escape and walked out of the bathroom.

"I told Franco to bring some pregnancy test he said that he would be around in twenty.

I couldn't tell Ulbretch because he was with your husband I didn't want any of them to get suspicious" she said coming out of no where.

I jumped a little when I heard her voice.

"I swear you guys will give me a heart attack." I said passing.

"Relax honney I was behind the door." She said and I could feel her sassy self rolling her eyes.

"I wish I hit you then." I said murmuring it to myself.

"If you were not pregnant I would have hit you from behind" she said taking the remote switching the t.v on.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a snack then came to sit next to her.

After watching a season of one of her series that I was not interested in Franco emerged from the door carrying two paper bags.

"Why all that?" Ari asked looking at what Franco had.

"I brought the tests like ten of them and then I was like why not bring some snacks to kill the day with while my baby waits for her man" he said his voice getting excited.

Feeling like I went to heaven I rushed to him giving him a bone crushing hug.

"That is why you are my bestfriend" I said giving him numerous kissed on his cheek at the same place.

"Eeww get off me you pig" he said pushing me away.

I made a shy face looking at him

"Fuck you samah go check if you ain't pregnant I really wanna be an uncle" he said making fists punching the air.

Dramatic.

I forcefully took the paper bag out of his hands and walked to the bathroom all of them behind my trail.

Man how I was loved in that moment.

"Okay now we wait
I set the timer in my phone and it will no...." Before she could finish the timer rang.

Yeah I was anxious nervous and all the types of emotions a girl could feel at the moment.

We slowly walked to the bathroom with my palms covering my eyes.

I didn't want to see those sticks
No I didn't even want to see anything.

This was not the moment of being pregnant I just hopped that it was not positive.

Well I guess karma was never on my side

"They are all positive.

All ten of them" ari said looking at the now flipped sticks.

I could feel that this baby was going to be as stubborn as this father.

Making an appearance at this moment.

I immediately groaned sliding down on the tiled floor of the bathroom.

What was I freaking suppose to do or how was I even going to tell Abelardo while we were in this situation.

"I don't believe it.

I am going to the hospital now!" I said walking out of the bathroom.

Slamming the door open I saw Franco standing there with a grin I almost slapped him.

"So how did it go are you pregnant?" He asked feeling excited

Me on the other hand I was not in the mood neither did I think I was going to be soon.

"Those little lying sticks said that I was pregnant but I don't believe it" I said looking at him in the eyes secretly pleading him to say that they were not true.

Pleading him to be on my side even though I knew that it was true.

I was indeed pregnant and I was going to endure the procedure of telling my angry fiancé that I was pregnant.

How he would react to it I didn't know.

Or how I was going to approach him while he didn't even want to breath the same air as me I didn't know.

I messed up big.

"Samah you do know that you are pregnant and I am sure judging by your face you already knew it but pushed it back" he said looking at me.

Yeah he was right.

When I started vomiting I once though about it but I kept pushing it at the back of my mind.

My only concern was how was I going to tell him.

Feeling very weak I circled my arms around him and sobbed.

I didn't want to tell my fiancé that I was pregnant while he was not talking to me.

"Samah it will be okay it is not like he will reject the child." Ari said behind me.

She really messed it up.

I could feel Franco giving her glares as I chuckled between hiccups.

Was this what pregnant women endured the switching of emotions???

I shook my head leaving his now wet
t-shirt and went to the bed.

I sat at the edge feeling my head paining and then laughter erupted from downstairs.

They were here.

I could hear his voice.
His angelic laughter.

Aria's whole face lit up when she heard their voices.

"Come on girl I know what will make him talk to you" she said in so much excitement she didn't even notice that she yanked my hand.

Even if I felt pain I didn't want to tell because well she was happy and I was nervous.

Two different things at different levels.

I went along with her speed making sure I don't trip on anything and fall down.

When they saw us their laughter died.

I looked at him and as if he saw a snake his eyes hardened I could see that he wanted to soften up but he didn't.

And that hurt me.

"Guys I have good news for both of you" ari said clapping her hand

I squeezed her hand telling her that I didn't want to say anything yet and that if there would be one person telling it it would be me not her.

She looked at me giving me a reassuring smile.

"I got samah a photoshoot to do tomorrow.
She will be shooting with models from Brazil for different photoshoots but it will only be for one day" ari said squealing like a mouse at the end.

She looked so happy she got for me this but I was not aware of anything and she didn't even consider consulting me about it.

I looked between the two men standing in front of us.

One had no emotions at all while clenching his jaw and the other one was smiling so hard it looked like his cheeks turned pink.

"I am so happy for you.

What time is it I wanna come to watch her" Ulbretch said looking at her.

"It will be at two I guess they will finish late." She said shrugging off her shoulders.

I looked at Abelardo's direction who happened to be looking in my way.

His eyes seemed to look more furious than a fire burning a house.

He looked so mad but acted so calm.

And then in a swift motion he turned and walked away.

Without even giving a single though of it.

I guess he was mad than how his face showed it.

Maybe he was going to forgive me but I messed up.

But I was going to do the photoshoot.

If I didn't have a say in his job then he couldn't have a say in mine.

Maybe he was just still mad

_________
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________

Guys check out my other books too

And don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 173 7
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
287K 8K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
266K 9.5K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...
99.9K 4.5K 17
"MEW Suppasit, a CEO with an ego, hires an equally arrogant secretary. They clash at first, but sparks fly! 😬😂 Stay tuned as their hilarious love-h...