Bleeding Out ยป Stiles Stilins...

By OMGitsJustine

โ If the last thing that I do is to bring you down I'll bleed out for you...โž Senior Year is supposed to... More

Summary//Playlist
[1] I Know What You Did Last Summer
[2] Strangers Like Me
[3] Trust Issues
[4] Walk In The Park
[5] Night Terror
[6] What Are You?
[7] Regrets
[8] The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You
[9] The Downward Spiral
[10] The Cell
[11] Better Read Than Twilight
[12] Trigger Warning
[13] The Murder of One
[14] The Devil Inside
[15] Unpleasantville
[16] Ouroboros
[17] Your Happiness Is My Happiness
[18] Holding On, Letting Go
[19] Surrender
[20] Lies of Omission
[22] Status Asthmaticus
[23] It All Came Back To Me
[24] Paralyzed
[25] Do You Remember the First Time?
[26] Fade Into You
[27] Find My Way Back
[28] Map of Memories
[29] Unconditionally
[30] Game Plan
[31] Game Day
[32] A Tale as Old as Time
[33] Final Countdown
[34] Damnatio Memoriae
[35] Something I Need
Update book 6

[21] Two Halves of the Same Coin

972 25 6
By OMGitsJustine

Corey was panting, trying to get the hell out of the hospital without anyone finding him. He made his way to the basement where he could exit through the ambulance entrance. He saw the opening and the light, thinking he was home free as he made his way to the exit. But as he was walking, he suddenly heard electrical buzzing which meant the Dread Doctors were there.

Corey gasped, looking all around terrified as he quickly touched the ambulance to camouflage himself and turn invisible. A useful ability for hiding. He tried staying quiet the best he could as he watched one of the Dread Doctors walk right by him. Corey thought he was home free, thinking they didn't see him and he'd actually make it out of this alive.

But they didn't account on another Chimera finding him and proving their condition improved..unlike Corey's.

Corey suddenly gasped as he felt himself impaled through the stomach, revealing himself again. He gasped, looking down to see it was a metal rod. Corey tried moving or fighting but then that's when he felt sharp teeth dig into his neck. The person fed on him, with him not seeing who it was. He cried in pain before gasping one last time and falling to the ground.

Savannah sighed out loud, feeling her eyes shifting as she felt a bit better after getting blood in her. She felt her teeth slowly retract while she took deep breaths, staring down blankly at Corey's now lifeless body. She turned around when she heard someone approaching, standing there patiently for her work to be inspected.

The Dread Doctors stared at her before looking at Corey's body. One of them injected a needle into his neck before confirming that she had indeed killed Corey. "Your condition continues to improve..now forget." The Dread Doctors said before quickly snapping Savannah's neck and letting her body fall to the floor.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Savannah sat up, gasping for air as she looked all around her to see that she was in the basement of the hospital. She looked over and gasped when she saw Corey's lifeless body. She tried moving but her neck still felt stiff as she just rested on the ground. She groaned in pain before she heard Scott and Theo yelling her name.

"Savannah, are you okay? Oh my god..don't move or it might hurt more." Scott ran over to Savannah, helping her sit up slowly. Savannah stayed quiet, groaning in pain as she looked down at her arm to see it was fractured. She took deep breaths, looking at Scott before slowly nodding her head. "This is gonna hurt." Scott warned her.

"I've been through worse..just do it." Savannah grinned her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut and preparing herself for the pain. Scott counted to three before he snapped her arm back into place. Savannah let out a scream in pain before taking deep breaths and holding her arm close to her chest. "It'll heal in no time..but I'm not the one we need to be worried about right now.." Savannah whispered, glancing towards Corey's lifeless body.

Theo held Savannah close, helping her up as she just glared at him slightly. "What the hell happened here?" Theo questioned, holding Savannah up right so she wouldn't fall over.

Savannah shook her head. "I don't know..I-I came down here looking for Corey and next thing I knew everything went black..I-I couldn't stop them." Savannah said, not being able to remember anything after she threw the bracelet back at Theo and left him. Why couldn't she remember?

"Come on, we better get out of here..We have other things we need to attend to." Theo said, helping Savannah out of there while the three of them ran out of there before anyone could see them.

///////////////////////////

It was raining outside, coming down pretty hard as Scott parked his bike outside the animal clinic. Just as he pulled up, Stiles did as well, getting out of the jeep and walking towards his best friend.

"Sorry, I had trouble staring the jeep again. That things barley hanging on. I couldn't get in touch with Savannah, Lydia or Malia." Stiles said, walking towards Scott but he stopped when he noticed the look on Scott's face. "Scott?" Stiles looked at Scott confused.

Scott remained quiet, reaching into his jacket to take something out. Stiles eyes went slightly wide when he saw Scott pull out his wrench. The one he used to hit Donovan with.

"Where'd you get that?" Stiles questioned.

"Is this your's?" Scott asked, holding the wrench in his hands that he thought Stiles used to murder Donovan. Stiles slowly reached for the wrench, holding it in his hands as he stared down at it. He was feeling so many things right now he thought he was paralyzed. Then he thought to what Savannah said. Scott should hear the truth from Stiles before it gets worse or Scott might not understand..

Looks like she was right.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked quietly.

Stiles avoided Scott's stares at first. "I was going to.." Stiles said quietly.

"Why didn't you tell me what happened?" Scott asked.

"I couldn't."

Scott looked at his life long best friend in disbelief. "You killed him? You killed Donovan?"

"Well he was going to kill my dad. He was going to kill Savannah. Huh? Was I supposed to just let him?" Stiles questioned Scott, getting a bit angry at how Scott wasn't understanding. It was like he was accusing Stiles of being a murderer when he should know him better than that.

"You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are. You've seen what it's done to Savannah, are you telling me that this is what's best?" Scott said.

Stiles looked at Scott in disbelief, not believing what his best friend was telling him. Stiles couldn't believe that Scott wasn't understanding his reasoning. He couldn't believe that Scott was basically telling him to just let Donovan kill his dad and Savannah if it meant Stiles didn't have to kill him. "Do you think I had a choice?" Stiles asked, a certain hint of anger in his voice.

"There's always a choice." Scott said.

"Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott. I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?" Stiles said, his voice raising.

"I'd try.." Scott said quietly, still looking at Stiles with a heartbroken look.

"Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the true Alpha! Guess what? All of us can't be true Alphas! Some of us have to make mistakes! Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!" Stiles yelled, snapping.

Scott shook his head. "So you had to kill him?"

"Scott, he was going to kill my dad. He was going to kill Savannah too." Stiles defended himself.

"But the way it happened..there's a point when it's not self defense anymore." Scott said.

"What are you even talking about? I didn't have a choice, Scott!" Stiles said, staring at his best friend while wiping the rain from his face despite that it's still raining. "You don't even believe me, do you?"

"I want to.." Scott said, sadness in his voices.

"Okay, all right, so..believe me then. Scott, say you believe me. Say it. Say you believe me." Stiles said, practically begging his best friend.

Scott looked down at the ground. "Stiles, we can't kill people that we're trying to save." Scott said quietly.

Stiles just shook his head, staring at Scott. "Say you believe me.." Stiles said, taking a step towards Scott. But that's when Scott looked at Stiles a little scared, taking a step back as his eyes darted to the wrench still gripped in Stiles hands.

Stiles noticed the look on Scott's face, his heartbreaking from it.

"We can't kill people! Do you believe that?" Scott asked Stiles but Stiles remained quiet at first.

"Well, what do I do about this? Tell me what to do. What do you want me to do? Scott, just tell me how to fix this all right. Please, just tell me what to do..tell me what you want me to do.." Stiles begged Scott, looking at his best friend and refusing to believe Scott was turning his back on him.

It was his worst fears coming to life. Losing Scott, Scott not being his lifelong best friend..

Scott stayed quiet at first, shaking his head before finally looking back at Stiles. "Don't worry about Savannah or Lydia or Malia. Savannah's on her way here and we'll look for Lydia and Malia..We'll find them..M-maybe you should talk to your dad.." Scott said, his voice breaking as he turned around and left Stiles standing out in the rain.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Sorry it took me so long..I-..I had to shower and change and stuff." Savannah sighed, opening the door to her and Lydia's apartment to let Scott in. Scott had this certain look on his face and Savannah could smell the anxiety and heartbreak. She noticed the tension too. "Wh-what's wrong..? Where's Stiles? Liam? Hayden?" Savannah questioned as Scott walked in, taking a seat on her couch.

Savannah felt the weight on her chest, she had a bad feeling about this.

"Liam wants me to give Hayden the bite but I don't think she'll survive it..Theo and my mom are at the clinic with them now..And I-I talked to Stiles and confronted him about Donovan..He didn't deny it, he killed him." Scott said, Savannah knowing something was wrong. She lightly grabbed Scott's hand as she sat next to him, instantly feeling what he was feeling and seeing his fight with Stiles.

Savannah didn't even know she was crying at first, until she let go of Scott's hand and wiped her tears. "Stiles would never do anything like that. He didn't have a choice, it was self defense. Come on, Scott. You can't listen to Theo over your best friend." Savannah tried getting Scott to listen but it was hopeless. Scott was corrupted by Theo.

"He had a choice, he chose the wrong one." Scott said, shaking his head.

Savannah sighed, looking down at the ground and taking a few moments to compose herself before slowly looking back up with Scott. "I..I remembered when..-when i told you about Daniel and about some of the things I did while I was gone..And when I was rereading one journal that I didn't completely destroy..I read about another person in my life that I lost..Trevor was his name.."

Scott slowly nodded his head. "You told me about him..that he was your friend and he died before you made it to Beacon Hills.."

"When I told you about Trevor, did you ever ask how he died?" Savannah asked.

Scott shook his head. "I just..-i assumed it was hunters and I mean..you said it was during a dark time in your life, I knew why..or could guess well enough to fill the pieces.."

"Yeah..but the how's important..And like you said, it was around the time that I..-that I was traveling, trying to find the person who murdered my parents and turned me that I lost him..I was so desperate and far gone I would have done anything for a lead..And I did. I was in Texas, I think..-following up a lead and I had a friend with me..Trevor.. Trevor was charismatic, funny as hell, he was kind, loyal and so smart..he was basically the stiles to my Scott. He was the only friend I had during a very dark time in my life, the only person I allowed to get close to me.. He was my best friend I guess you could say..We came across each other years ago and after I gave him the bite, we traveled together for years. I turned him into a beta, my first actually..so i could have some back up and..-and because I had grown tired of being alone. And he wanted a new life away from a horrible situation so I gave him an out. We traveled together, became close and practically family..well as close as someone without a soul would let someone else get." 

Savannah took a deep breath, staring down at the ground as Scott placed his hand on Savannah's shoulder. "Anyways, we traveled to Texas after I got a lead there, followed up one and..and it was the lead that lead me to Beacon hills..to stiles..to all of you.." Savannah sighed, messing with her hands. "But just like everything else, everything comes with a price..a price I paid and I really wish I would have thought more about.."

"What happened..?" Scott whispered, noticing how upset Savannah was.

Savannah took a deep breath, running a hand through her hair. "We were ambushed, completely surrounded by another pack that already killed the person i was looking for..They were looking to get vengeance for a few pack members of their's i killed, and I honestly couldn't blame them..But they told me they would give me the lead that would lead me to the person who killed my parents..and they asked what i would give if it meant finally getting the person who killed my parents.. and i answered anything. "

"What did you do..?" Scott asked, slightly scared of the answer.

"like everything, it required a price. a blood price. And a price that resulted in Trevor's death..at my hands. They said they would give me the information i needed if i killed someone close to me like i did to them, if I felt the pain of losing a loved one like I made them feel..and they chose trevor..because he was all i had.." Savannah sighed, shaking her head. "..and i snapped his neck without a second thought..I killed my friend, my beta, in cold blood all for my parents and a chance to give them the retribution they deserve.."

"You made a mistake..-" Scott tried saying but she quickly cut him off.

"..-no, i made a choice. A mistake is just once but after the second and even third time, it suddenly stops being a mistake and it suddenly becomes a choice. Everything I've done up until this point has been by choice.. It took me a long time to admit that but it's true. I've made choices, not mistakes..No matter how much I try to deny it, I made choices, not mistakes..Killing Trevor, choosing to betray him was a choice..And that choice is the number one thing that terrified and haunted me forever. After everything I've done, it's that choice that has always haunted me..the choice to kill Trevor was the single thing that haunted me, almost as much as the first life i ever took..because it showed me what a monster i really am and what i'm actually capable of..killing Daniel was a mistake and what made me really feel like a monster for the first time in my life; but every person after that that i killed was by choice..for selfish reason..I-if i could kill someone, betray someone who meant the world to me..how would i do if it was stiles or you or Lydia or Derek? Could i do the same thing to any of you that i did to Trevor and worse? and that's why i pushed stiles away for as long as i did..

"..because I'm terrified of what I'm capable of..I could hurt him, kill him..it's in my nature, my DNA. And if I did it once before by choice and many times after that..what's to say i wouldn't do the same to him?To any of you? I love Stiles, more than I thought was possible and a lot more than i care to admit..but I've always been terrified of what I'm capable of or i might do to him.. which is why i pushed him away, keep him at arms length because if I hurt him.. i don't know what i'd do..Being alone, heartbroken and having no one..it felt like what i deserved, carrying around that guilt for the rest of my life so I'd always know..I was just another monster..and I was..Me? I was gone for a long time. But then Derek brought me back, Stiles brought me back..you did, Scott. I see the way you've been looking at Stiles lately..you don't need to be afraid of me or him.."

Scott sighed, shaking his head. "It's not that simple..I-we don't kill people. We save them."

"I killed Tracey..-" Savannah started saying until Scott quickly cut her off.

"..-no, you did that because you had to. She was going to kill you, Lydia and Lydia's mom." Scott tried defending me but I cut him off once more.

Savannah shook her head, giving him this look. "..-No, I did it because it was easy..There were other paths..-harder paths I wish I had considered taking..Killing Tracey was an easy path..and one I wish I hadn't taken. If you can somehow manage to look at me, stomach the sight of me in knowing the horrible things I have done..-then you should be able to do that for your best friend. Because you need him as much as he needs you. The two of you, Stiles, you're basically intertwine at the hip. I can't even begin to fathom a bond that's stronger than the one two share..Scott, he's your best friend..-more than that, he's your brother. And ignoring him or giving him the cold shoulder will not help resolve anything. You taught me that. You helped teach me to not be afraid of talking things out, you told me that things won't get better by ignoring the problem or pushing it away."

Scott remained quiet, not knowing what to say.

Savannah sighed, taking a deep breath as she grabbed Scott's hands in her own and forcing him to look at her. "You say we always have a choice, right? Well right now, you're making the wrong one too. Not letting Stiles say his part, letting him explain to you calmly and more importantly listening to Theo..? That's the wrong choice." Savannah explained. 

"I thought you and Theo were together..Aren't you supposed to be backing him up?" Scott asked, kind of curious. 

Savannah quickly shook her head. "Not anymore..Theo, he's-..he's great or whatever but..he's just..-" 

"..-not Stiles?" Scott answered for her. 

Savannah sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "My point is..Choosing to turn your back on Stiles when he needs you the most is the wrong choice. And you're Scott freaking McCall. You always make the right choices even if they're also the hard one so please..don't let this ruin your friendship with Stiles because of one simple mistake. And guess what..?" 

"What?" Scott asked, looking over at Savannah. 

"I'm pretty sure Stiles is the love of my life and he might damn well be my soulmate..But I'm not his. You are, Scott." As soon as Savannah said this, Scott looked at her a little unbelievable. Scott didn't think that she'd consider him Stiles soulmate and not herself. It was like she really knew them, of course she did but she actually really honestly did. Cause Savannah knew that out of all people, including herself even without memories, that Scott is the one person he'll always need by his side. Sure Stiles was a wreck when she died but he still had Scott like he always had. 

"You and Stiles are each other's soulmates. You two will always need each other. You two are the kind of friendship that lasts lifetimes, across any universe. I might be the love of Stiles life but you're his soulmate. You are Stiles person, you can't let something like this destroy all the years of friendship." Savannah said, placing her hand on Scott's shoulder. "I'm gonna let that sink in for you but we've gotta go take care of somethings. Liam and Hayden need us. Please reconsider choosing the wrong choice with Stiles..he needs you right now Scott, but you need him too." 

And with that Savannah stood up to grab her bag so her and Scott could go pick up his mom before heading to the clinic. 

F-L-A-S-H   B-A-C-K

"Umm..can I speak with Scott for a moment..alone?" Savannah asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest. She bit her bottom lip, Stiles looking at her as if she was completely crazy for wanting him to walk away from her for even a milla second. "It's important..it'll only be a minute, I promise.." Savannah sighed, smiling over at Stiles. 

"Fine, I'll be back in two minutes..Love you always." Stiles said, reluctantly left the room so Savannah and Scott could talk. 

Scott looked at Savannah concerned, asking what she needed to talk to him about. And also why Stiles had to leave the room for her to tell him. Savannah sighed, looking over at Scott with a somewhat sad look on her face but also one that had a little bit of hope. "First of all, it's good to see you, Scott..Despite everything that is.." Savannah let out a small laugh, gesturing to the summoning circle that Stiles and him used to bring her back for a moment. "You've been taking care of him, right? Making sure he's not doing anything too stupid that'll make me rise from the grave and slap the shit out of him?" Savannah asked, feeling her voice crack and tears starting to form in her eyes. 

"Yeah, of course..He's just very determined and stubborn like someone else I know." Scott let out a small laugh, making Savannah smile a bit. 

"Thanks..it helps in knowing that he's still got you like he always has.." Savannah nodded her head, smiling despite everything happened. "There's something else I wanted to tell you before what I actually wanted to tell you.." Savannah smiled, thinking about how happy it would make him right now when she told him. Because she knows he probably needs it. And she wouldn't be breaking the promise. "Allison sends her hellos.." Savannah smiled at the way Scott's face instantly lighted up. 

"You talked to her? Di-..did you see her?" Scott asked, a worried yet comforted look on his face. 

Savannah smiled, biting her bottom lip as she simply nodded her head. "Don't worry, she wasn't in the place I was..-she just stopped by to give me a message though..She says hello and she's okay. She's found peace and she wants you to be happy.." 

"Thank you. That ummm..it helps." Scott said, smiling to himself while quickly wiping the tears away from his eyes that had formed. 

Savannah smiled before clearing her throat. "Second of all..you cannot let him do this." I looked at Scott with pleading eyes. 

"He won't listen to me, you know that.." Scott said. 

"I don't even understand how the two of you managed to do this...or why? Where the hell is Derek? Why didn't he stop you two from doing something this idiotic? I made him promise to look after Stiles..he wouldn't break that promise.." Savannah shook her head, glaring slightly at Scott because she didn't understand what the hell was happening.

Scott suddenly got this look on his face and Savannah instantly knew something was wrong. Something terrible had happened or went wrong because as soon as Savannah mentioned Derek's name..Scott suddenly got that look on his face that screamed trouble.  

Savannah looked at Scott confused before asking him, "Scott? What's wrong? Where's Derek?" She asked, but Scott didn't answer her questions. He wasn't even looking at her. "Scott, where's Derek?" Savannah asked again, her voice raising slightly. 

"That's the thing..no one's seen or heard from him since you died.." Scott sighed. "And he tried stopping Stiles but like I said..Stiles was determined until he brought you back. We haven't seen Derek since the night he came to your grave to convince Stiles to stop this insane plan..He just disappeared." 

Savannah shook her head, feeling her breath get caught in her throat. She wasn't sure what she was feeling or how to feel. She was in living hell for who knows how long, she was forced brought back into this protection circle where she's not even really back, and now she's hearing that Derek..-one of the most important people to her, her best friend and family practically..is missing. And they didn't know why or even if he's dead. 

"Scott, you need to find Derek. Make sure he's okay..And you can't let Stiles do this. A life must be sacrificed in order to bring back one. There's always a price to pay and you need to make sure he doesn't pay it. I know you don't understand and I pray you never will but..the thing is..Once you take a life, it takes something from you as well..a bit of your soul that you can't ever seem to get back. You can't let him lose that, you ca't let him drown in the darkness like I did for all those years..I know what it's like to have your soul consumed in darkness and..-and you can't let him do this. Please, don't let him." I begged Scott. 

Scott shook his head. "I tried but you don't know how he was like after you died..He hasn't smiled, laughed or even seemed like his old self in the slightest until a few moments ago when he saw you. When I saw the look on his face when you were brought back..I knew that he's never going to stop until he gets you back.." 

Savannah sighed. "I know i might not have always seemed like it but all I've ever tried to do was keep him safe the best way I could. To ensure his future and a life he deserves.. If you let him do this, if you let him pay this price..Scott, he won't be the same Stiles we both love. Taking a life, changes something in you. It's like a subtle small crack that doesn't seem like much but given time, it becomes worse and worse until the glass completely shatters..Taking a life, going down that road, it turns you into something terrible..something you never thought you'd become, something you swore to yourself you wouldn't turn into.." Savannah's voice cracked as tears fell from her eyes. Savannah let out a sharp breath, taking deep breaths to try and compose herself.

Scott tried walking towards her, to hug her for comfort but he was quickly pushed back by the protection circle force. Scott offered Savannah an apologetic look, wanting to comfort her because he knew how upset she was.. But it still made Savannah smile a bit. 

"I'm fine, honestly..I've thought about my death a hundred different times, the different ways I could go out or where I'd end up..Where I was, the Fields of Punishment, it's what I deserve for everything horrible I've ever done since turning and I'm okay with that..I'm finally at peace with it because even if it's pain and agony for literally the rest of eternity, I'm finally given the chance at making some amends for a bit of the awful evil things I did while alive. Daniel, Jared, Trevor, countless other people I've cared about that have died at my hands and others that have died will finally be given some peace or satisfaction at the fact that I'm where I am meant to end up. The Fields of Punishment." Savannah let out a sharp breath. 

"But if Stiles tries to bring me back, if he goes down that road..he'll end up where I was and he doesn't deserve that. Scott, I'm begging you to not let him do this. I can handle it, I can live the rest of my afterlife in pain because it'll give me some sense of relief, of peace in knowing Stiles will never end up where I was." 

"I'll try but..you know he's determined." Scott sighed. 

"I know..but I'm begging you, Scott, to please not let him do this. I didn't sacrifice myself for him to waste his life trying to get me back.  If you want to help him or help me..help him move on..show him his life has not ended, that he doesn't need me or anyone to feel complete. Take care of him.. " Savannah said, letting out a sharp breath before Scott noticed this look on her face. 

"What else is it?" Scott asked. 

Savannah looked around, making sure Stiles wasn't going to hear this. "You can't tell Stiles but there's something you need to know..-" 

author's note: 

omg so many feels i cried when i rewatched this episode like my sciles heart akjhfskjfksjfhskjfhskjhfskhfshfkshfskfhjshf anyhow, brotp feels with scavannah/mcknight. i love them and their friendship. like scott always believed there was good in her despite everything and my heart cannot take it. 
Also walking dead feels michonne and carl are brotp af I love them

anyhow, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter next one is my personal favorite and in the conclusion to these flashbacks we'll see how she was finally brought back and what the dread doctors and theo have planned for her. :D 

till next time,

-J 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
80 18 6
Senior year, the last chance to discover your true self before adult life. Jon was ready to enjoy it with epic plans: getting a spot on the basketbal...
26.6K 753 17
๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜. ๐—œ๐—ง ๐— ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——, ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
543K 20.2K 28
ใ€Œ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆใ€โI promise that we'll always be together โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ The beaten little boy said holding out his pinky to the scared girl. She...