Back With A Secret

Von -vintage_rose-

Bullied and tormented with secrets and dark truths Charlotte Melton insists she leaves her home town, a town... Mehr

One| Goodbye Charlie
Two| Welcome Home Charlie
Three| To Cause a Mess
Four| Blood became black
Five| Guess who's back
Six| The cup is bloody empty!
Seven | A general Question
Eight | We looked Untouchable
Nine | Natural Instincts
Ten | My Masterpiece
Eleven | Obnoxious & Rude
Twelve | Intention to Starve
Thirteen | Second Time
Fourteen| Disturbed Peace
Fifteen | Like a Hamster
Sixteen | Late Shifter
Seventeen | Rogues
Eighteen | Bella and Blue
Nineteen | Put down
Twenty | Catering and Ditching
Twenty-One | Bruised
Twenty-Two | Mates
Twenty-Three | White Punches
Twenty-Four | Kidnappers
Twenty-Five | Wild Fire
Twenty-Six | Dimwit
Twenty-Seven | Tease
Twenty-Eight | Obvious
Twenty-Nine | Penguins Bite
I've just been kidnapped and i came out with gummy bears...
Finding Charlie and making plans...
Slapping, Joking and Glarring...
Jakes transformation and his question...
holy fudge muffins and banana lollipops!...
Pro at seducing...
Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?...
Well this trip will be interesting...
Why would Blade do this to his own?...
Dont Let The Bed Bugs Bite
Oh no indeed inner me
That Feeling
Don't Stab Him

Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...

24.1K 412 43
Von -vintage_rose-

Hey guys! sorry about not uploading sooner but i've been busy and all. Sorry! i'll upload again between 3-4 days and please dont be angry :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

My last thought before I started to argue to him about how I'm not stupid and how he was indeed a disgusting freak was this was going to be a long ride...

Chapter 29

“LEAVE ME ALONE! GET AWAY FROM ME ERIC! LANK HELP!!!” I shouted while desperately squishing myself against the window beside me. I watched in absolute horror as Eric came closer to me about to touch my arm. He was smirking evilly with amusement clear as day in his eyes.

I squealed when I knew he was about to touch when I heard a voice saving me. “Eric, dude leave her alone she doesn’t want your HIV infested hand to touch her” Lank said chuckling along with Eric as he stopped and leaned back into his own chair surprisingly listening to Lank. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Lank with great full eyes.

I then snapped my attention back to Eric with a glare. He caught my look and gave me an innocent one. “Oh don’t play that look me, I invented that look mister!”I scolded him. He chuckled in amusement while watching me. “Could you 2 please stop flirting and just be quiet for the rest of the ride?” someone said grumpily from behind us.

I turned to look at the person and saw one of Lank’s pack members looking at me grumpy. “WE ARE NOT FLIRTING!”I almost shouted at him in horror. I know Eric’s my mate but I don’t even like him even though he told me all about Corey and her evil plans. Eric just made the cut for being a friend I guess?

“You don’t have to pretend anymore Charlie” Eric said smirking. I death glared him and turned away from him giving him the silent treatment. “I was joking!” I heard him say to me. I huffed and looked intently outside not giving him a glance. “Don’t be angry, I didn’t mean it, c’mon you’re not going to give me the silent treatment are you?” he asked curious. I didn’t respond to his question and continued looking out the window.

“C’mon Charlie look at me!” he pleaded. I continued ignoring him until he finally stopped pleading and complaining and didn’t make a sound. I turned and looked at him after a while of quietness. I saw him sleeping soundly with his arms crossed over his broad chest. I smirked thinking of a revenge plan when I saw a marker in the pouch behind the person in front of me. I grabbed hold of it and got out my phone from my pocket.

I took the cap off the marker and leaned towards Eric. It only took 2 minutes to make it look awesome but it was worth it. I drew a mustache with swirly ends but the best part was his forehead. I wrote; Charlie’s B*tch. I pressed the camera app on my iPhone and took a few snaps until I was fond of them and looked at the time. It was 3:00pm. We’ve been on this bus for 7 hours. I groaned and accidently kicked Lank’s chair.

“Ouch!” he hissed at me. I smiled innocently at him. “I can honestly say that was an accident” I said smiling. He rolled his eyes mumbling something incoherent. Okay right now I'm bored to death since Lank is grumpy and Eric’s asleep. I looked all around me to see that nearly everyone was asleep. I grinned and got out of my chair and very carefully moved around Eric and stood in the pathway of the bus. I walked down it until I reached the driver. I tapped his shoulder ignoring the people that were awake giving me curious glances. “Go back to your seat, no standing on the bus” he ordered without looking at me. I stood right beside him and tapped his shoulder once again and this time he glanced at me. “I want to drive for a while” I demanded using one of my abilities.

“Sure, I’ll just sit over in an empty seat” he mumbled to me and walked away after carefully giving me the wheel in a daze. I smirked and sat comfortably in the driver’s seat. I turned on the radio and turned it up when I heard ‘Do it like that’ by Ricki-lee which just came out yesterday. I smiled and bopped my head up and down to the beat. By the time the song finished I was getting bored with driving straight so guess what I did?

I made sure no one was beside us or behind us and then criss-crossed through the 2 lanes. Now let me tell you. It was fun especially when you forget to warn everybody and so they end up sprawled on the ground or on top of their partner. I giggled when I saw everyone rubbing something on their bodies that got hit with something.

I turned back and faced the road only to make a sharp left which made everyone lean onto the other side even me a bit. I heard shouting and cussing from behind me but I was only focused on one thing. I drove through the drive through and stopped at the window where you order. I rolled down the busses window and smiled at the girl. “Hey can I get a summer special with a blue slushy please” I said then reached into my pocket and grabbed $10.

“Sure, anything else?” she asked curious. Well I would be since I did just pull in with a bus full of kids. I turned around to ask them with my eyes. Nobody and said or moved. They just looked at me in disbelief while some stared at other people’s belongings all over the ground. I shrugged my shoulders and said a no to her before driving to the next window to actually receive my meal.

When I arrived they had it all ready and handed it to me with a smile. I smiled back at the guy and placed my food on my lap as I drove us back onto the freeway with my slushy in hand. “Did you seriously just drive like that because you were bored and to order Hungry Jacks?” a voice whispered behind me. I jumped when I felt his breath on my neck and felt the involuntary shiver run through me.

“Yes, now go sit down since nobody should be out of their seats” I ordered him. He gave me a questioning look before looking at the road. “You do know that we need to turn right about... now” he said looking at the left turn that was about 2 metres away. I quickly slammed my foot on the brakes to slow down since I was about 60km/p above the limit. I then turned the bus while pressing on the brake and managed to turn in time without flipping the bus over.

I pressed the button to open the door of the bus and hooped off and with a giddy smile on my face. I faced the camping grounds and instantly my face brightened. In front of me was a camp ground with small cabins, camp fires, and a big cabin with a food court with mini shops including a souvenir and lolly shop.

“Eric grab my bag for me will ya?!” I shouted to him. In response I got a grunt. I moved away from the entrance of the bus since everyone was running to get out of the bus that I had proudly driven. I just noticed another bus near ours and people were also coming out when I saw my former pack members.

“CHARLIE!!” Jessica screamed before running towards me and squeezing me to death, which was followed by the rest of the pack. By the time everyone stopped squeezing the life out of me everyone was walking towards the camp ground. “Charlie he’s your bag” Eric said to me from behind. I saw everyone in front of me have their eyes turn wide and silent laughter filled it.

I smirked knowing what they saw and turned around. There in front of me and my pack stood Eric in all his misguided glory, with his arms holding 2 big luggage bags and with marker across his face making the whole thing more believable. I giggled at him and cupped my mouth with my hand so my giggles wouldn’t come out. I pressed my hand harder once I saw him looking at me confused.

I shook my head at him and grabbed my bag from him and scurried away from it all came out. I just hear my pack letting out their laughter and Eric demanding an explanation. I sat on one of the logs that everyone was gathered at and listened in on the camp leaders from this place.

“Okay so each cabin will hold about 6 people in it and it’s not a mixed cabin so girls are going be sleeping the white tents and guys will be sleeping in the black ones. Get yourselves into a group of 6 then unpack, we will meet here in about an hour after you guys finish putting up the tent and everything to do out first camp activity in the bushes okay, go!” the girl said cheerily and walked off the talk to the teachers and other camp leaders.

I smiled to myself and walked over to a tent that was right next to the forest or as they call it “bushes”. I set my bags down exactly the same time Corey did beside me. “Oh hell no! Take you and your infested body to another tent!” I demanded angrily as I glared at her. She smirked at me. “No thanks, me and my body, will be sleeping here as everyone else has taken the other tents” she smiled evilly.

I looked around and saw she was right, there were no other tents available for her to camp on. I groaned and picked up the tightly packed tent and started to open it when I flung out of my hands and landed open and messy on top of Corey who was kneeling and getting something from her bag. I heard her squeal from underneath it and watched in amusement as she struggled to get it off her.

“Hey Charlie who’s under there?” Macy asked as she set her bags down with the other girls. I grimaced as I heard Corey’s shriek. “Its Corey, she’s stuck with us because there isn’t any room with anybody else” I explained. I watched as they groaned as well and sat on the ground still watching.

It took about another 3 minutes for Corey to finally manage to get it off of her and when she did man she looked as red as a fire truck. She was breathing heavily through her nose and had her hands clenched together. “Finally! I was wondering if weren’t going to be sleeping in this tent tonight” I said smirking.

She glared at me but that didn’t faze me which seemed to anger her more as she screamed and stalked off away from us. I chuckled and picked up the tent and pitched it up with the help of the girls. We thankfully made it on time to the campfire with the whole class. “Okay now that everybody is here we are going to be playing Commando in the bushes. For those who don’t know this game, it’s where everyone splits into groups of 3 and has to hide from the people who have the flashlights. You can go anywhere in the forest as long as you don’t go past the obvious borders around this area. If you are found you are brought back to this campfire and have to do something for us, whatever we say” the guy said.

Everyone seemed to have gotten excited including me. I love this game. I used to play it all the time with my pack and friends in England, we all went through this faze which lasted about 2 months before ice skating came in. “But the downer today is that we will be picking your group for you” a girl leader pitched in.

My smile fell a bit with this information but I waved it away. “Okay, this will be random going down the roll” the guy said looking at the piece of paper he held in his hand. “Jessica, Lank and Pete” He said. I saw the 2 stand up and walk towards a guy I don’t know in our class and quickly ran into the black bushes. This continued on until I heard my name. “Charlotte, Eric and Corey” I groaned and moved towards the bushes not even bothering to wait for them.

I heard Corey squeal in delight then I heard a gasp probably Eric being squeezed to death. I stalked into the darkness my mood deflated as I had to be with them for my group. Seriously out of everyone in this class I had to be grouped when the 2. “Hey Charlie wait up!”I heard say out loud as he jogged to catch up along with Corey who seemed to be having trouble as she was wearing 8”’ stilettos.  

“Why are we running?” I heard Corey whine. “So we can get as far away from the campsite so we won’t get caught” I explained to her as if she was a 3 year old. She paused for a moment going over what I just said then her mouth formed a ‘o’ shape. I rolled my eyes at the blonde and continued walking away. I heard rustling coming from beside me and stopped. I raised my arm to stop Eric from walking beside and sucked in a breath with I felt tingles coming from where I was touching him.

The more time I spend with Eric the more the tingles will get stronger and the mate bond. I snapped out of it when I felt Corey bump into me from behind. “Arrg, Why you stop like that for?” Corey snapped at me. I motioned with my finger and mouth to be quiet. I then snuck towards the rustling coming from the bushes and peeked through some leaves. I saw Jessica, Lank and Pete trying and yes the key word is trying to blend in with the scenery.

I stifled a giggled and backed away from them. I then walked back to my group. “Okay, Jessica, Lank and Pete are over there in the bushes, I think we should walk around for a couple more minutes until we find the perfect hiding place” I informed. “I think we should find a spot near the middle of this forest, because then we can always climb trees and nearly everyone passes the middle so we’ll know who passes by” Eric said professionally.

I nodded my head in agreement as well as Corey who looked like she was just starting to get into the game. We ventured east with Eric humming quietly and Corey looking around as look out as she offered. Then all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around alarmed but didn’t make a noise as something covered my mouth and nose. There seemed to be about 3 people as one was stopping my legs from squirming and making noises, another was tying my arms together and the person still kept the towel to my face.

I breathed in suddenly as I realised I was wasn’t breathing and noticed that the towel had sleeping liquid on it. I tried to stop breathing but the smell still went in my nose and I eventually felt my eyes flutter with sleepiness and 10 seconds later I blacked out completely.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it! it was 5 pages in Word

remember to

vote!

comment!

and

fan!

love ya's -vintage_rose- ♥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.8K 685 46
A twist on Werewolf, Vampire, Hybrids. This is not your typical Werewolf teen romance. Definitely not teen romance. Adult werewolf style with dark to...
21.2K 1.3K 33
THIS STORY IS EDITED FULLY. YOU MAY HAVE TO READ AGAIN BECAUSE THIS VERSION INCLUDES DETAILS MISSED IN THE LAST VERSION. Elizabeth Sanderz, known as...
263 96 16
For years, Charlotte has been living under a blanket of lies. And now that she knows the truth, it's up to her to save everyone.
GLOW Von Aaron

Aktuelle Literatur

37 0 22
When Esmerelda Ward moves with her family from Cloudcroft, New Mexico to Columbia, Missouri, she doesn't expect to find even one new friend - after a...