Scarlet Curtis

By Theoutsidersfan01

This story tells about a young girl named Scarlet Marie Curtis (Scar for short). She is so innocent and so k... More

Scarlet Marie Curtis
Art Pictures
The Bills
Last Day of School
I am not asleep
New Friend?
Pony Left Me
Mom...Dad?
Darry Doesn't Believe Me
Sandy
I hate you
The Truth
Your My Four Leaf Clover
If Only He Knew
Thrown Away Memories
Sandy's Back (Part 1)
A/N
Yucky Vegetables
Sandy's Back (Part 2)
Soda's POV
The Fire
The News
The Rumble
Splitting Up?
Saying Goodbye
Scar's POV
Soda's POV
Pony's POV
The Gang's POV
The Fight
One Muddy Day
A Great Day To Play Football
How Everyone Is Doing
Finding the Gang
Writing
Adopted and Pranks
We're Home
Being Tough
You Saved Me
A/N
The Nightly Double
Clayton Williams
The Fight
Being Kidnapped
My Kidnapper
Reconnecting
A/N
Guilty As Charged
Taking Charge
The Arrival
Salma's POV
Phoenix's POV
Lanee, Holly, and Kaitlin's POV
Scar's POV
Meet The Greasers
Meet The Greasers Pt. 2
The Sleepover
She's Back
Tulsa Is My Home
Old Life
I Will See You Again
For the Last Chapter
A/N
The Revenge Pt. 1
A/N
The Revenge Pt. 2
The Evidence
The Dream Awakens
Mom...Dad?
End Credits!

This Is Me

618 19 11
By Theoutsidersfan01

The Next Day

After I woke up, I glanced over at the empty froyo cup I ate last night. Man, I've never had froyo before I'm going to have to try some of it more often!

I got out of bed and went to take a shower across the hall in the girls public bathroom.

Once I got in I let the warm water touch my body as I relaxed for a minute.

After washing my hair, I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my head and one around my body.

I ran fast over to my room to not only find my roommate but to find her and all the other girls.

I looked at them and then looked at the clothes on my bed. Phoenix noticed.
She smiled and picked up my shirt.

She said, "Do you need this?" Kaitlin said, "Phoenix, give it to her."

Phoenix looked at her concerned and said, "Aw cmon Kaitlin, I'm sure the girl can speak for herself."

I said, "Yeah I need it, what's it to ya?"
She said, "So, you would be upset if I just..." she stopped talking and looked at the bay window.

She looked back at me and went and sat on the bay window with my shirt in her hand.

She sighed and said, "Breeze sure does feel nice am I right?" Salma said, "Phoenix!"

Phoenix smiled evilly as she 'accidentally threw it out the window. I ran over to the bay window and watched as my shirt floated down to be ran over in the street.

I looked back at everybody and then at Phoenix. I can't hurt her now I'm soaking wet in a towel.

I looked at my phone on my bed and grabbed it. I smiled going through some contact names just randomly.

I got to Dally's and I stopped smiling. Should I tell him? All eyes are on me and I'm sitting here going through contacts.

Lanee elbowed Phoenix and whispered to her, "Nice going, now your gonna have the cops chasing your tail."

Phoenix said back to her meaning for me to hear it, "Little Tulsa girl ain't gonna call the cops. Are ya now?"

I looked her in the eyes and smiled. I turned off my phone slowly and placed it on the bed.

Salma got on her hands and knees and opened the bottom drawer to her dresser and said, "Here you can borrow my shirt."

I took it from her still smiling. Everybody looked so creeped out by this which was kind of funny to me in a way.

I went back into the bathroom and changed into the shirt she gave me with my blue jeans.

When I came back in the room I saw Kaitlin looking out the bay window. She said, "Ooooh look there he is again!"

As I entered the room, I asked, "Who?" Everybody's head turned my way and Kaitlin immediately said, "Nobody!"

Phoenix rolled her eyes and said loud enough for Europe to hear, "Some boy Kaitlin ran into last night at the movies."

Kaitlin said, "Ok fine. Yeah I saw a guy at the movies last night when me, Holly, and Lanee went. He has blond hair and his eyes. Oooooh."

I rolled my eyes and sat beside her and said, "Let me see." I looked down below and I had to stop myself from laughing when I saw it was Ponyboy.

She looked back at me and said, "Isn't he something?" I cleared my throat and said, "Sure is." Holding back a chuckle.

Phoenix looked at me and hit me on the leg and I slowly looked at her and asked, "What?"

She said, "So, I have a question for you." I said, "Whatever you want the answer is of course a no."

She said, "No, I don't want anything from you. I just want to know if you know who Dally Winston is?"

By his name my cheeks instantly turned a bright shade of pink. Holly sat beside me and said, "O-M-G!"

She got up, started dancing around singing, "Scar has got a boyfriend! Scar has got a boyfriend! Scar has got a boyfriend!"

Phoenix yelled, "Enough Already!" I said, "Wait, how do you know him?" She said, "I know a guy."

I said, "Ok, well yeah he is my boyfriend." Phoenix said, "Ugh." I looked at her and said, "What?"

And she said, "He could do waaay better." I said, "Listen here Phoenix! Me and Dally are the only one..."
My phone started ringing.

Ughhh what now? I grabbed it and saw Ponyboy was calling me. I said, "If you'll excuse me."

I went in the elevator alone and pushed the button to go to the lounge. I answered the phone in the elevator.

Scar: "Hello?"
Ponyboy: "Hey Scar how are you doing?"
Scar: "Horrible, my new roommate is nice and she has four friends. One of them hates me and wants to kill me."
Ponyboy: "What do you want me to do?"
Scar: "Nothing just yet, I'm thinking about calling Dally and letting him bring Johnny here."
Ponyboy: "That's up to you."
Scar: "I don't know maybe I should wait."
Ponyboy: "Ok, well I got to go. I have found a place where their hiring."
Scar: "Real quick. By any chance do you remember a girl named Kaitlin at the movies last night?"
Ponyboy: "Movies? How did you know I went to the movies?"
Scar: "Just answer the question, do you remember her?"
Ponyboy: "I think so."
Scar: "She was there last night and saw you. She's one of my roommates besties and she says she likes ya."
Ponyboy: "I'll have to see her again but later. Bye Scar."
Scar: "Later, Pony."

I hanged up the phone right as the elevator hit the lounge. Bettie looked at me and I noticed, so I thought I'd be extra annoying today.

I said, "Isn't it a beautiful day today, Bettie?" She said, "Why do you bother talking to me?"

I said, "Because life brought me here for a reason and since your here there is no reason not to make conversation."

She said, "Well bye." I said, "Ok you win this round but I'll get you the next one."

I walked out of the dorm building towards the building where the plays/auditions/anything musical is played at.

I opened the doors to see that I was the only one in here. I walked over to the stairs and got on the stage.

I walked over to the piano and started playing the song I wrote down yesterday. I placed it on the piano and began playing the introduction and then started singing:

I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face

So afraid to tell the world what I've got to say

But I had this dream, Right inside of me

I'm going to let it show
It's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light
Shine on me
Now I found

Who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Do you know what it's like to feels so in the dark

To dream about a life where your the shining star

Even though it seems
Like it's too far away

I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real
This is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

I need to find you
I gotta find you

Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

This is real
This is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

I ended it with the last verse I finished writing. My phone started buzzing and I saw a message from Dally, "Turn around"

I turn around to face where the audience would be sitting and there he was. I jumped into his arms off the stage.

I said, "Dally, oh my gosh it's you! I've missed you." Dally said, "I missed you too, babe."

He set me down and kissed me. We were interrupted with the sound of someone's sweet voice.

"Is Scar in here?" We stopped kissing and faced the door were Johnny stood. I ran over to him giving him the biggest hug ever and said, "I'm so glad you guys are here!"

Johnny said, "I'll say! Scar, back in Tulsa things are getting a little better."
I said, "Really, how?"

He said, "Well, you remember how you beat down on Sandy?" I smiled and said, "Yes, yes I do."

He said, "Well, she went to a hospital afterwards. Three cracked ribs, a bloody nose, and tons of head injuries."

I said, "Yes, That is way better." Dally chuckled and said, "What he meant was that..." They both looked at each other and smiled.

I said, "What, what, what happened?"
Dally said, "Darry's engagement is off." I started jumping up and down more excited then ever.

I stopped jumping and said, "Wait, did you tell them we are here?" Johnny said, "We?" I said, "Yeah, I brought Pony along with me."

Johnny started to get excited to, he really missed Pony. Dally just played it cool, yup that's my Dal.

Dally said, "Only Soda came." I made a scrunched up face and said, "Why'd you have to bring him?"

Johnny said, "Ughhh because he wouldn't leave us alone until we decided to let him come."

The doors to the music theatre swung open and there he was. He looked at me with red swollen and glassy eyes.
He said one word and that was all he every had to say, ".....Princess"

Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are excited for the next few! I decided to post tonight instead of waiting so here it is! Enjoy!
-Stay Gold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 0 19
This story was told and written by one of the 6 main characters. Up to you to find out who. It's a story about events, good and bad that happened to...
2.3K 31 28
This is a story about Scarlett or Scar Paul. She is Logan and Jake's little sister. She lives back home in Ohio while the boys live in L.A. She hasn'...
30.1K 1.2K 23
Scarlett was a depressed 21 year old girl, she has been filled with vile fear of her mother and the fear of losing her father. She always used to be...
450 0 21
"Why?" "Why what?" "Why are you here with me? Don't you want to be with my sisters?" "No, why would I want to be with your sisters?" "Because ever...