Emily.

By Nattblob

Emily sees her life go right round in circles fighting battles from the past and facing possible futures, but... More

Emily 2.
Emily 3.
Emily 4.
Emily 5.
Emily 6.
Emily 7.
Emily 8.
Emily 9.
Emily 10.
Emily 11.
Emily 12.
Emily 13.
Emily 14.
Emily 15.
Emily 16.
Emily 17.
Emily 18.
Emily 19.
Emily 20.
Emily 21.
Emily 22.
Emily 23.
Emily 24.
Emily 25.
Emily 26.
Emily 27.
Emily 28.
Emily 29.
Emily 30.
Emily 31.
Emily 32.
Emily 33.
Emily 34.
Emily 35.
Emily 36.
Emily 37.
Emily 38.
Emily 39.
Emily 40.
Emily 41.
Emily 42.
Emily 43.
Emily 44.
Emily 45.
Emily 46.
Emily 47.
Emily 48.
Emily 49.
Emily 50.
Emily 51.
Emily 52.
Emily 53.
Emily 54.
Emily 55.
Emily 56.
Emily 57.
Emily 58.
Emily 59.
Emily 60.
Emily 61.
Emily 62.
Emily 64.
Emily 65.
Emily 66.
Emily 67.
Emily 68.
Emily 69.
Emily 70.
Emily 71.
Emily 72.
Emily 73.
Emily 74.
Emily 75.
Emily 76.
Emily 77.
Emily 78.
Emily 79.
Emily 80.
Emily.
I will find him.
Let me bless you.
Falling in love much?
It's all for you.
When the mask is taken off.
Guarding my family.
All for a moment Denzel?
The perfect ingredient.. Sprinkle some Paranoia ...
Dare to dream Anna?
I want some of that...
Crying for you, my specialty
ANGRY SEX
New day, same wants.
The "M" word

Emily 63.

3.6K 25 4
By Nattblob

Emily!

A few weeks later and we were at the aiport, Viv had gone back the day after all the drama at Diane's because of her mum's up coming birthday party. I was saying good bye to Stacey, Denzel and Diane.

"Aww come back soon Emily!" Stacey said crying, I hugged her.

"I will! Me and Denzel agreed I'll come in a few months time, so not to worry, I'm not leaving for 7 years again." I said, she laughed and I wiped her eyes and gave her an envelope including some money I thought she might need, if any thing should happen. I hugged Malachai and Junior and gave him some money to buy something nice.

"Thank you!" He smiled.

"It's okay." Nicole hugged him and they were talking about their games and stuff.

"Right then Em, I'll see you in a couple of months yeah?" Denzel said. I nodded and we hugged.

"Take care, and seriously calm down!" I said pulling away he laughed.

"Course man, I have your number for back there, so I'll you from time to time yeah, take care of her for me." I nodded and Diane came and pinched me.

"Can't say good bye." I laughed and we hugged. She gave me a speech on a good life style and taking vitamins, everyone was waiting for her to finish.

"Mum it's okay, look their flights here, I'm sure she'll take them."

"And the other one I showed you in Holland and Barrets." She quickly said. I nodded and Denzel held her arms. I said a final good bye and me and Nicole took our hand luggage and went through security, as we had already checked-in. We soon were on the plane and Nicole was having trouble with her seatbelt. I helped her and we sat there in silence, then she took out her games from her bag, and a mini game console thing.

"Err Nics where did you get that from?"

"Daddy bought it for me yesterday, I don't like dresses." She sighed and played, oh my! I rolled my eyes and sat there thinking about everything, I enjoyed time with him, we were finally getting somewhere, but it was time I left and went back home. I mean I am actually going to miss him, we started opening up to each other and I was finally happy and relieved I got back in contact with him. I realised half my life was spent on fake people, moving away and coming back opened my eyes for the past, looking back at it, makes me shiver, I used to live a harmful, dreadful life, got in the wrong hands, abused, and all for nothing.

"When we get back, I wanna call daddy straight away, I wanna see him soon, I miss him already." Nicole said. I smiled.

"Of course! I'll call him when we get there." She nodded and went back to her games, I sat there thinking... What's there to do now?

Denzel.

I took Stacey back home, and her son kept looking at me, it was so uncomfortable, why can't Andre just take care of his kids?

"When you see my dad, tell him I miss him." Junior whispered. I smiled and nodded.

"How about me and you go play some football on Saturday? Uncle James can come." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you!" He jumped out of the car. I helped Stacey take everything up in her flat. I told her I'd be back on Saturday and she smiled.

"Thanks, I need this, I've got work for four hours."

"Want me to take Junior." She nodded eagerly.

"I'll pay you even!"

"Nahh! Seriously, no problem!" I smiled. She started crying, I hugged her.

"Why doesn't he just take care of them!" She screamed. I rubbed her back.

"Give it time Stacey, he's just being influenced!"

"He's 26! He is not a child!"

"Hmm... I'll talk to him." She nodded and I soon left, and went home. Geraldine was in the living room watching TV. I hadn't spoken to her in weeks, we made no attempt. I went to the kitchen and made my own food, I wasn't good, but hey! I try. I sat by the table and ate it and was thinking. After I was done I washed my plate and cleaned up my mess, and went upstairs. I had to get my paper work for my investigation tomorrow, I got it all sorted and sat down and read some newspaper. She came in and I ignored her. She sat down next to me and sighed.

"Denzel can we talk."

"No."

"I'm really sorry,"

"Your only saying this now, you owe everyone an apology, you had no right to make Nicole feel inferior. She's my daughter."

"And I'm your wife!"

"Which is more important do you think!" I screwed. She went quiet.

"I'm sorry! Please!"

"It's gonna take more than a sorry to make me see past all you've done!" I said. She sighed and didn't say nothing.

"What do you want anyway?" I said.

"I'm sorry Denzel, that's all," She started crying, I looked away and rubbed my face.

"You can't treat me like that, it wasn't anyone's fault, life's like that at times."

"I know, I'm really sorry for my attitude."

"Hmmm...." I said.

"Please Denzel, I'll prove myself."

"You can't their gone back to America now." I said angrily.

"Oh!" She sniffed.

"I acted wrong, just forgive me, I'll improve, we don't even have to start the paperwork on adopting." I looked at her, she looked keen, I looked at what she was wearing, she made a slight change, but changing your clothes doesn't mean your a changed person.

"Just go Geraldine, seriously, leave me for a bit." She just got up when she realised I wasn't in the mood for her and she left, and I lay in bed and fell asleep.

Saturday morning came and I was having a shower, I was gonna make some breakfast and go get James and the kids. I got ready, and went downstairs, doing up my watch. I went in the kitchen and there was food ready at the table. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I ignored it and got some cornflakes.

"Denzel I made your breakfast already," I heard. I looked at her slowly.

"I don't want it. I'll make my own thanks."

"Okay." She took the plate and emptied it in the bin and washed the plate, I made my food and sat at the table and ate it, she sat opposite me and watched me.

"What we doing today?"

"Nothing together, I'm going out?"

"Where?"

"To see James." I said.

"Right." She sighed looking at me suspiciously, does she have the right to give me that look, after all she's done. She got up and went somewhere and came straight back.

"I'm going out then."

"Okay."

"Bye. I love you." She kissed my cheek, I ignored her and she left, I heard her car, and sighed happily. Thank God she's gone. I can't take it, she's giving me that look, like I did something wrong. That guilty look, I haven't done nothing, but try and balance everything.

Geraldine.

"He's up to something I'm telling you." I sighed sitting in the car with Solange, we had parked near my house and watched as he got in.

"Is Emily still here?"

"No he said they went back, this was like Thursday." I sighed.

"Urgh do you think they!"

"Oh I know he must have slept with her, if she ever comes back, I'm sure to make her regret it, I just wish someone could rape her all over again, fucking bitch! I've had enough, he won't even look at me, we ain't had sex in a while! What is it? Me?"

"No babe, it's her, I told you, she seemed to always back all his other girlfriends off, you were too soft, when you where with him before everything, so she had that power she still has over him, she only had that child to lock him in some sort of barrier, so when she needs him, he's there, it's like she's done something to his mind. Seriously." I sighed when she said it.

"LOOK!" She hit my arm.

"Who is he speaking to?" I said, she shrugged. When he started driving I followed not making it too obvious, seeing as he knows the car. When he turned into a new road, we looked at eachother and didn't say nothing, and I pulled up for a few seconds so another car can move infront, I followed and he turned into a block of flats.

"Please don't tell me-" I said.

"Wait! It might not be what we think it is." She said. I took a deep breath, and we waited in the distance, and all I see is this pretty girl come out with a baby and a boy and she was laughing and talking to my husband!

"Stacey? What the hell?" Solange said.

"Would you like to tell me what's going on?" I said watching as this boy jumped into the front of the car, and this bitch put her child in a seater in the back, she closed the door and leaned on his side of the window and was laughing. I wanted to get out and literally burn her alive.

"Wow my man's moving onto girls who aren't sure who their baby daddy is," Solange laughed.

"What business does she have with my man?" I shouted.

"You never know with Stacey, to top it off she ain't even sure her lil son's Andre's, he don't even look like Andre!"

"He's cheating on me! WHY IS HE TAKING THEM!" I felt hot, and annoyed. She laughed and shrugged. Reverse and wait near the big bins, when he moves we can see where the hell he's going. I sighed and did so, and we waited for nearly half an hour, and saw him move, I waited a couple of seconds, I saw a car speed off behind him, then I moved, I followed him for awhile. Solange covered her mouth and looked down a certain road.

"What's wrong?"

"He's gone past Andre's road."

"So?"

"The kids? Why would he not take them to Andre's house."

"I thought that guy said the kids weren't his."

"My point, why has he got them."

"Oh fuck! WHY! WHO IS THE BITCH!"

"Emily's charity case! All she does is beg, probably taking some of Denzel's hard earnings, using the "I'm poor" excuse. She'll be begging at your door soon.

"There's no point in following him now, he's going to his mum's." I frowned. She lit up a cigarette and started smoking, I watched her bluntly.

"I hate this!"

"Mmm men, fuckers! Watch me get Keion, he thinks I'm gonna let him get away with all he's done to me, getting some bitch pregnant, betting on me like I'm some fucking toy. Men, hate them. You need to fucking show Denzel." I shook my head, I had to disagree.

"He could kill me with one hand, he doesn't take orders."

"You gotta! Make him love you whilst you can, then you can start to control him." I shook my head.

"Solange, this isn't a game, this is Denzel, he has problems upstairs, he's strangled me countless times for pissing him off. I can't even shout at him, without him shouting back. It's not happening."

"I'll teach you, I mean worked on Keion."

"Yeah limited time."

"Maybe, but I had demand." I hit my head on the steering wheel.

"This is fucked! I feel like I'm married to the whole world. We thought the marriage would work, if we put our differences aside, but it's got worse, I want a baby!"

"Annoy him, get the forms, and just make him feel guilty." She laughed.

"No Solange, I just want my marriage back."

"Well does it really look like your getting anywhere?" She said. I shrugged.

"No, so let your hair down, look we'll go out tonight, these two guys I've met, they are paying! Just have a blast,"

"No, maybe I should be at home working on things."

"Leave it or abit, come on it would be fun, I wouldn't ask anyone else."

"Fine! Okay."

"Good, let's go shopping yeah?" I nodded, it was actually getting to me that my marriage was in crumbles, 2 months of arguments. Constantly. His mum must hate me for my attitude, I can't bear to look at her, was I seriously wasting my time?

After a many hours, we both went back to the house, he still wasn't in, I got some stuff Solange needed, and we went back to hers. Her sister screwed me.

"What's her problem?"

"Who? Imani?"

"Yes! She just gave me some cuts."

"I don't know she's a lil bitch!" She laughed as the door slammed. I kissed my teeth and sat there and started smoking my last fag. I wanted Denzel, so bad.

"I've been fucking horny for days, and he won't even touch me, how can I go two fucking months without it, ever since Emily came, he hasn't touched me!" I sulked.

"Have you tried?"

"Yes! I've tried everything, he uses the "I'm tired excuse, he must be fucking some next bitch!" She laughed.

"If your horny, force him." I shook my head and walked out the room and walked around thinking, I just wanted him to speak to me, why is he being so fuckin difficult, I wish I could just control him, like literally, my word goes type of marriage, but he's one strong man, fucking prick! We got ready at 8 and took two hours.

"Are we taking my car?" She shook her head. Just called them, their coming, Simon and Ramone, their footballers, I met them at some party in Wimbledon, fucking hot!" She licked her lips.

"I'm married."

"So?" I was quiet. "I'll have the threesome then, you don't need to do anything." I put my heels on and sat down and looked down at what I was wearing, if he saw this, I think he'd stab me to death, it was everything he hated. I sighed, forget him really. The door bell went and she got excited and went to answer the door. I heard male voice, and I got up in my high heels, they were too high, I could just about walk in them. I walked into the hall way, and started getting hot, wow. Where did she find these to hotties.

"Who's your friend Solange?" The light skinned one grinned.

"Ramone, Geraldine, vice versa!" We all laughed, I put my hand out, instead he hugged me and kissed my neck. Wow.

"Shall we?" She said.

"Yeah let's go." We left, and Ramone squeezed my bum. I smiled at him and we walked together, we got to their car, and we all got in, they took us out of South.

"Where we going?" I said a bit worried.

"A V.I.P club in the London City." I nodded slowly. Solange smiled at me and squealed. I just stared at the window, and wondered what Denzel will think, I should leave before 11 that's all I'm saying, I'll get a train or taxi home, and make it in before 2, other wise there will be issues. They parked somewhere and we walked till we got to this club, the bouncers nodded at them and winked at me, I smiled and we went in, even before we got downstairs, Ramone was all over me, it was nice getting some attention, since my fucking useless husband couldn't do it. Every time I looked at my wedding ring I would find myself feeling guilty. I just shrugged the feeling off and immediately we got downstairs, I lost Solange, she just went screaming to this girl and Simon joined in they were all dancing, but it was packed, half these "celebrities" I didn't even know. So? We sat at the bar and he got me some Vodka and ice. I downed it quick to get me in the mood, but as soon I had that, he gave me another! Then another.

"Stop!" I laughed. He grinned and dragged me and took me to the floor and I started dancing with him, it got so dirty, I felt exposed with what I was wearing, every one moved and people were taking pictures, I found it funny, I fell a couple of times. I got up laughing, and everyone was watching and laughing. I kept having drinks, but I was only tipsy, I knew what was happening, he had some but not a lot, I really don't know where Solange was.

"WHAT TIME IS IT?" I shouted in his ear.

"1 babes."

"Oh!" I laughed.

"I WANNA GO."

"Let's go." He held my hand and we went outside he took me to the car, and drove off.

"What about Solange?"

"She'll be fine." I nodded and put my head on the seat and closed my eyes, till he pulled up, he got out and came to my side of the door and picked me up. I held onto him and he took me into his house, and straight to the room, dropping me on the bed.

"Wow, you have it nicely." I giggled. He smiled.

"Are you just abit tipsy?"

"Kinda, not bad though." I laughed. I looked at his digital alarm clock.

"Oh wow, my husband's gonna kill me."

"Your married?" He said amazed.

"Yep!"

"Why are you out with Solange then? She told me you were single."

"Well practically I live a single life, he's a prick." I said. He laughed and nodded.

"So I guess you can do whatever you like tonight." He smiled. I shrugged.

"No, I'm going home."

"No babes, relax, live now, face whatever tomorrow init," He said in my face. I was getting really horny, like it was bad. I moaned, without him touching me, just the sexual tension.

"I haven't done it in two months."

"WHAT! Your married and he's starving you off it?" I nodded.

"I'll please you if you let me, you a nice gal you know."

"Yeah I know, but I can't, I don't wanna cheat," He laughed.

"Damn, but you want me to please you alie."

"Wouldn't mind."

"But you don't wanna cheat?"

"No, I don't even know you."

"Does it matter, lay down then." I did and he was getting a condom.

"There's no point, just do it."

"Why? I ain't being no daddy, fuck that shit."

"Just don't use it, I won't get pregnant, you don't worry." I said smiling. He grinned and got on top of me and took off my dress...

It happened, it was so good, I'll face the music later, not like I'm getting it off that prick! I say that but I kept thinking about him, and I didn't know what to do, the marriage is sinking anyways, and it's only been FUCKING TWO MONTHS! Who cares what happens from here. I think I should just listen to Solange on everything she says, and well, if I could fucking control and tame him I wouldn't hesitate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EAST By Axel Axer

Mystery / Thriller

223 2 34
When several posibilities of a way to die enter Alex's mind, she flips the coin on which to pursue. Unluckily, everybody else in her path seems to b...
66 2 35
It's about a couple who ends up being together after being stuck in an abandoned house one stormy night.
4.3M 88.5K 26
Her life has always been pretty messed up but when she gets a accused of something she didn't do. It gets worse. She finds her soulmate but he reject...
7 1 4
A broken heart girl that was cheated by her boyfriend; trying to be strong to move on.