Bleeding Out ยป Stiles Stilins...

By OMGitsJustine

โ If the last thing that I do is to bring you down I'll bleed out for you...โž Senior Year is supposed to... More

Summary//Playlist
[1] I Know What You Did Last Summer
[2] Strangers Like Me
[3] Trust Issues
[4] Walk In The Park
[5] Night Terror
[6] What Are You?
[7] Regrets
[8] The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You
[9] The Downward Spiral
[10] The Cell
[11] Better Read Than Twilight
[12] Trigger Warning
[13] The Murder of One
[14] The Devil Inside
[15] Unpleasantville
[17] Your Happiness Is My Happiness
[18] Holding On, Letting Go
[19] Surrender
[20] Lies of Omission
[21] Two Halves of the Same Coin
[22] Status Asthmaticus
[23] It All Came Back To Me
[24] Paralyzed
[25] Do You Remember the First Time?
[26] Fade Into You
[27] Find My Way Back
[28] Map of Memories
[29] Unconditionally
[30] Game Plan
[31] Game Day
[32] A Tale as Old as Time
[33] Final Countdown
[34] Damnatio Memoriae
[35] Something I Need
Update book 6

[16] Ouroboros

1K 31 6
By OMGitsJustine

Scott had left with Mason and Malia to go try and locate Liam and Hayden while everyone else was staying at Scott's in an attempt to protect Corey from the Dread Doctors. Savannah wanted so desperately to help Scott find Liam but she opted out. She had been feeling the urge for blood, the urge to kill and she didn't want to be a liability..

Plus if the Dread Doctors showed up for Corey like they had for Hayden and every other Chimera.. she swore she'd torture them if they wouldn't say where Liam and Hayden were being kept. And if they refused to give their location, she would simply tear them apart. She knows she has it in her, she feels the pull of the darkness every single time. 

She sighed, snapping out of her thoughts when she heard Theo calling her. She shook her head, looking at the brunette boy in front of her who was giving her a concerned look. Theo asked if she was all right, noting that she didn't look too well. Savannah gave Theo a look, letting him mentally know that she was far from fine. She was feeling the pull of darkness, she was feeling hungry..for blood, to kill. She doesn't know if she could control it and she was scared of hurting any of them. 

"You worried about Stiles? Because he's with his dad..he's gonna be fine." Theo questioned, looking at her cautiously. 

Savannah stayed quiet at first, simply shaking her head. "I'm worried about more than just him..I'm worried about Liam, Hayden, everyone.." Savannah said quietly, refusing to look over at Theo. She stared down at her wrist, rubbing it as she squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm terrified of losing control, hurting everyone, losing Liam and..-I have this strong urge to need blood..This urge to kill..I don't know what's happening to me.." 

Theo held her hand, making her gasp a little as soon as their skin made contact. "You're gonna be fine..I promise." Theo whispered, making her shake her head a little as she pulled her hand away from his. 

"I doubt it..At least not until I know Liam's okay. Not until I..-I can tell him I'm sorry for what I said and I.." Savannah began saying as she let out a sharp breath, biting her bottom lip. She stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before looking over at Theo. "You know, when Scott first bit Liam..he was absolutely terrified. I mean he was just a kid, a freshmen and he should have only had to worry about passing his classes and not getting the sophomore slump. He shouldn't have had to worry about turning into a monster every full moon or fighting other supernatural crap that keeps happening...He's just a kid." 

"He's a brave kid to get through all that.." Theo commented, trying to make Savannah feel better, which he noticed was working slightly. Theo could tell that Savannah cared about Liam, that she saw him like family or a little brother. He remembers her saying how she basically took Liam under her wing, promising she'd never let anything hurt him. That she wouldn't let him hurt anyone since she knew that's what he was worried about. 

"When he was first bit, he was terrified. He thought he was a monster after getting the bite but I told him he wasn't, that he was just different and there was nothing wrong with that. I promised him and myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to him, that I'd help him get through this and..-and I wouldn't let him lose himself to this..because I saw myself in him. And I didn't want him to go through the same thing I did. This curse, the bite..it doesn't have to turn you into a monster unless you allow it..It took me a long time to admit that but it's true." Savannah sighed, feeling tears form in her eyes. 

Theo slowly and carefully reached for Savannah's hand, giving it a small and reassuring squeeze. He was trying to show her that he was there for her, even if she felt like she was alone. With everything, Theo thought this was what she needed. And he was kind of right. 

"It's gonna be okay..We'll find them." Theo reassured Savannah. 

Savannah let out a small sigh, looking over at Theo. "Theo, if something happens to Liam I-...I don't know what I'd do.." She said, biting her bottom lip before pulling away from him. "I can handle becoming a monster again if that's what is happening to me..I can try and figure out a way to deal with the blood lust but..-losing Liam or anyone else..I don't think I could find a way to survive that." She sighed, rubbing her forehead. She stayed quiet, biting her bottom lip and letting a tear escape her eyes. She quickly wiped it away, grabbing the bowl of water and wash cloth from the kitchen to take to Lydia and Corey who were in the living room. 

Seeing Savannah so upset and torn up about Liam and his safety.. An idea suddenly popped into Theo's head about winning Savannah's trust. About earning her heart.. Theo stayed quiet though, following her back into the living room and watching as her and Lydia wiped the blood off the back of Corey's neck. 

"You're gonna be just fine, Corey.." Savannah said. 

Lydia washed off the remaining blood from Corey's neck, everyone of their eyes going slightly wide when they saw that Corey's neck was completely healed. It was as if Scott never dug his claws into Corey's neck. 

When everyone was staying quiet, that's when Corey knew. 

"It's healed..hasn't it?" Corey questioned, sighing to himself. Theo, Savannah, and Lydia exchanged looks not knowing what to say. But Theo then spoke up. 

"Yeah, completely." Theo said. 

Corey sighed to himself, standing up from the chair and dusting off his jeans. "Okay, then. It's been fun." Corey said sarcastically as he started walking towards the front door but he stopped to look at the three of them. "Especially the part where a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws." Corey said, looking slightly angry at them. 

Corey then turned his back, continuing to walk towards the door. Theo jerked forward, trying to reach out for Corey to keep him from leaving. "I don't think leaving is such a good idea, Corey." Theo warned him. 

Savannah nodded her head in agreement. "Theo's right. You know, Lydia's a banshee. It means she can tell when someone's close to death.." Savannah explained, looking over at Lydia and giving her a look. "Lydia, what happens if Corey walks out that door?" Savannah said, looking at Lydia with slightly wide eyes, hoping her best friend would get the hint she was dropping. 

Lydia opened her mouth slightly, simply nodding her head.  "Y-..yeah, it's bad. Very bad." Lydia tried saying but it didn't look like Corey was convinced enough to stay. 

And he wasn't. 

"I'll take my chances." Corey said, laughing while looking at the three of them with a slightly angry look on his face. 

When Corey reached for the door handle, Savannah moved to stop him. She looked at Corey with a pleading look, making him stop for a second. She may or may not have used her siren ability to keep him from leaving.. at least not until she had said her piece. She didn't want to keep him there against his will, and she wasn't, she just needed him to try and understand where they're coming from. 

"We're not going to force you to stay..but please, Corey..Try and understand from our perspective. Give us a better chance at finding out friends..Give us a better chance at saving Liam..Please, Corey, please..I am begging you..Help us find Liam and Hayden. Please, Corey..if there's anything else you saw..just tell us and we'll let you leave. You won't ever have to see or talk to us again..But there has to be something else, anything..anything that can help us find Liam and Hayden before it's too late.." Savannah begged Corey. 

Corey saw the distressed look on her face, the way she was pleading with him, begging even. Corey knew that she was desperate, they all were.. and Corey hoped that Scott or any of them wouldn't hurt him if they had another way or at least another way was presented at the time Scott inserted his claws into his neck. 

Against his better judgement, Corey sighed and looked over at Savannah, Theo and Lydia. "There was the hospital and..they took me outta my room." Corey began trying to explain what he saw or remembered. 

"To where?" Lydia asked, stepping closer. 

"The tunnels. Like, I told you that's it." Corey said. 

Theo looked at Corey slightly wavery. "Yeah, nothing after that?" Theo questioned Corey, not thinking he told them everything. Theo tried stepping closer to Corey, who looked slightly scared as he took a step back. But Savannah grabbed Theo's forearm, keeping him from moving towards Corey. 

Theo looked at Savannah confused as she shook her head. "Theo, don't..Deals a deal. Thanks, Corey. You can go now, we won't bother you anymore.." Savannah sighed, offering Corey a somewhat small smile, at least what she could force on her face as a small thank you for helping them this far and not making a bigger deal out of Scott digging his claws into his neck. 

Corey stayed quiet, turning to open the door front door to leave, but that's when Theo stopped him. Theo stepped forward, slamming the door shut to prevent Corey from leaving. Everyone of them sort of jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut and stared at Theo slightly shocked. 

Savannah stepped towards Theo, pulling him away from the door and Corey. "Theo, stop. We can't keep him here if he doesn't want to be." Savannah tried warning Theo but he argued with her.

Theo shook his head, looking at her in disbelief. "You want to find Liam, right? Corey has to know something." Theo said. 

"He's said everything.." She said but Theo continued to argue with her. 

"No, there has to be more. Corey, for one minute, just think." Theo slightly snapped at Corey, who had a frightened look on his face. Savannah stepped in front of Theo, putting a hand to his chest to keep him away from Corey. She gave Theo a wavering look, confused as to why he was acting this way. 

Corey sighed, staying quiet for a couple of seconds until he got this sudden look of revelations on his face. "There was a basement.." Corey said, looking over at the three of them. Savannah still had her hand on Theo's chest, quickly taking it off and avoiding his looks as suddenly it got awkward. 

Savannah and Lydia exchanged a confused look before returning their focus to Corey. "Where? Like in a building?" 

"A house. It was old, covered in dust and there was a stone wall with a large hole in it. Like a bomb went off." Corey explained. 

Theo leaned closer to Savannah and Lydia. "The werewolf with the talons, the one that attacked Scott..Didn't Parrish say that he smashed through the wall of a basement? Wasn't it something like that?" Theo questioned. 

"No.." Lydia said, Savannah looking at her best friend concerned from the sudden look on her face. "It was exactly like that." Lydia explained. 

Savannah quickly nodded her head. "Okay then..In the meantime, let's split up. I'll let Scott and the others know then check on Stiles. He hasn't said anything yet so I want to make sure he's okay. And Lydia go find Parrish and see if he can get us an exact address, hopefully he remembers.." 

"What do you want me to do?" Theo questioned, giving Savannah a slightly confused look when she stayed quiet. Lydia said her goodbyes, saying she'd be in touch before leaving the two to have a very awkward conversation in the McCall living room among themselves. 

She sighed, shaking her head. "Try keeping an eye on Corey. Even if he doesn't want  our help it doesn't mean he won't need it..Just be careful and try not to get yourself killed." 

"What? You don't want my help looking?" Theo asked, confused as to why Savannah wouldn't want him to start looking immediately. 

"I do but..With the Dread Doctors and everything else going on..I don't want you getting hurt. Besides, this isn't your problem...-" Savannah tried saying but Theo quickly cut her off. 

"..-if it's your problem then it's my problem. Look, I get you still don't want to trust me even if I know you can tell I'm telling the truth about how we've known each other before and that you trusted me before with your life..But just listen. I'm going to help regardless, you care about Liam and want to find him which means I do too..So I'm helping whether you want it or not.  And you don't have to openly accept me or blindly trust me..Just let me earn your trust again." Theo said, staring into Savannah's eyes. 

She sighed, staying quiet or a couple of seconds before nodding her head slowly. She didn't want Theo getting hurt, and even if she wanted an army to help find Liam and Hayden too..she still had that annoying, nagging sound (which sounded a lot like Stiles to her) in the back of her mind to not trust him blindly. 

And Theo knew this

which is why he was going to do everything to get her to trust him and if saving Liam and bringing him back safe along with Hayden didn't work.. 

he had a plan B 

////////////////////////////

"Everyone's looking and I'm gonna join the search party but I just wanted to make sure you were okay first.." Savannah said, walking with Stiles among the hospital hallways. 

"I just talked to my dad, he's got a small army practically guarding the body." Stiles said.

"Sounds like your dad has things handled here for the time so we should get going and join the search for Liam and Hayden. Especially now that we know somewhat of what we're looking for." Savannah said while she noticed a look on Stiles face. His heartbeat was a little unregulated, it sounded like he was sort of freaking out but more so than usual. And it happened  when she mentioned his dad. "Hey? You okay? You don't look so good and your heartbeat's going kind of insane..Did something happen with your dad?" Savannah asked, noticing the spike in his heart rate when she asked about his dad. 

Savannah and Stiles kept walking down the hallways, someone accidentally bumping into Stiles before apologizing. Stiles winced a little, rubbing his shoulder after getting bumped into. Savannah noticed this almost immediately. 

Even if she wanted to wait for him to come to her, she could see the look on his face and hear  the sounds of his heartbeat.. She knew she needed to say something. Otherwise, just like with her, it'll eat her up inside until he's far gone. 

Savannah gently grabbed Stiles arm, making him stop in his place while he looked at her confused. Stiles asked Savannah what she was doing, mentioning how they needed to go find Liam and Hayden but she remained quiet. She looked around them before gently pushing a door next to them open to see that there was no one in there. She sighed, gently pushing Stiles inside the room and locking the door behind them. 

They were now cramped into a small supply closet, with only a couple of feet in between them. Savannah looked up at Stiles, feeling her own heart fluster as she looked into his eyes. She coughed slightly, taking a deep breath before looking back at Stiles once she knew she composed herself. 

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked her. 

She simply let out a small, quiet laugh as she shook her head. "I could ask you the same thing..I've noticed changes in your behavior.." Savannah started explaining. 

"Of course there's changes. We're all trying to stop the Dread Doctors while trying to save the Chimeras, which we don't know who they are  yet or how many...I didn't think things could get worse after the dead pool but i was proven wrong." Stiles tried joking but Savannah could see right through him.

"Stiles..I know something's wrong. And I also noticed changes in your heartbeat. I know because..-because it's kind of my favorite sound. According to Lydia and my journals..The sound of your heartbeat was-..is my favorite sound. So of course I noticed the second it changed. It doesn't sound the same. There's something bothering you, something eating away at you..Please, talk to me. Let me help you.." Savannah tried telling Stiles, hoping he'd tell her  but he just stayed quiet. 

Stiles sighed, looking at the ceiling to avoid Savannah's stares. "I-..I don't want to tell you..I-..I do...I don't want you to think differently of me, which you will after  you know the truth.." 

"Hey.." Savannah said softly, lightly  cupping Stiles face to make him look at her. "There's nothing you could tell me that  would make me turn my back on you or think of you differently..We've been through enough crap in the last couple of years and even if I still don't remember all of it..-I know you almost better than I know myself. We might not be together, together anymore but I thought..I thought we could still trust each other enough to tell the truth.." 

Stiles remained quiet, not knowing what to say at first so he didn't say anything at all. He wasn't sure how to tell her that he had become the exact opposite of the person she fell in love with. The person she loved. The person who was so kind, good hearted, and was the best of humanity in her eyes? That person? How is he supposed to tell her that, that guy is gone. 

Stiles was so lost in his thoughts, lost in Savannah's eyes.. that it seemed like for a second that she was her old self, before she died.. It was just a simple twinkle in the eyes but Stiles saw it. She's still in there.. 

Stiles took a deep breath, closing his eyes as she still held his face in her hands. "I-..I can't.." Stiles began saying, trying to dissuade her from getting further into it but then she said something that caught him off guard. 

Savannah held Stiles face softly in her hands, staring into his eyes and getting lost before she finally spoke up. She refused to let him become like her, to let himself drown and get further and further from the person he is. 

Stiles slowly removed Savannah's hands from his face, turning to open the door. But hearing Savannah's voice stopped him. 

"I know..Stiles, I know.." She said barley above a whisper that made Stiles stop and turn aroun to look at her confused. 

Stiles look at her confused before asking, "Wh-..what?" 

"I know.." She repeated for the second time, not wanting to say anything else that might upset or scare him. Stiles looked at her, breathless as he wasn't sure how to react. He was speechless. "Stiles, I know...Si-..since a couple of days ago I suppose. Since Eichen House everything became clear..I hear your heartbeat, the way you've changed an-..and I know because it's the same thing I am going through with Tracey..The rise in heartbeat, the pull of the darkness, the way you feel yourself drifting further and further from who you are..I know a little thing or two about the pull of the darkness and the weight of taking a life..I saw the bite mark on your shoulder when you were putting on your jacket and heard the way your heart beat rises and you give off chemosignals of regret and anxiety more so than ever when Donovan's name is mentioned..Don't worry, i made sure no one else saw and no one else knows until you want them to..

"Before you say anything els-.." Stiles tried saying but Savannah shook her head, cutting him off. 

"..-there's nothing else to say..except that you're still the same Stiles. Good, kind hearted, funny as hell, loyal to a fault, maybe the best humanity has to offer.. One mistake doesn't erase all that.." Savannah said, lightly stroking his face. "You told me..that there's nothing I could do or turn into that would make you think of me differently..Well the same applies to you. After everything we've been through, it's still my first instinct to protect you even if I can't remember our past..You told me it didn't matter if I remembered because we'd make new memories. Well memories or not, werewolf or not..I still know you better than I know myself. Did you really think you couldn't tell me? Or talk to me? Did you think I wouldn't understand..me? Of all people." 

Stiles looked down at the ground, afraid of seeing her reaction. "I-..I didn't know how to tell you or Scott..I-..I didn't even know what to say or do." Stiles whispered, feeling a weight on his chest. 

"Did you think I would turn my back on you? After everything..?" Savannah quietly asked, looking at Stiles with a sad face. 

"I was scared you'd realize that-...that I'm not the same person you met all those years ago. I'm not the same person I was when we ran into each other freshmen year.." Stiles said, his voice breaking. 

Savannah felt a weight on her chest, gently grabbing Stiles hand to hold in her's. She suddenly without warning, began siphoning Stiles feelings. She felt how much pain and agony he was over this whole situation. And she didn't want that for him. She never wanted Stiles to feel the pull of the darkness. 

"I'm going to say something and I want you to listen to me..okay?" Savannah said, squeezing Stiles hand to give him some reassurance. "You have a light inside of you that can never be put out. Nothing, no one can take that away from you unless you allow them to. I have seen this light since I woke up in that hospital room and you know I saw it long before that. Even if I don't remember everything about our past, I know our present. And just like you told me..I care about you, love you..Nothing is ever going to change that." 

Stiles felt a little flutter in his chest as he looked up at Savannah. His vision was blurry from the tears that formed as he slowly shook his head. "You don't even know the whole story..-" Stiles began saying before Savannah interrupted him. 

"..-I don't need to. It doesn't change my opinion on you, nothing ever will." Savannah quickly said, without a second thought. It was probably the most true sentence she ever spoke. "I am telling you this because I want you to know. Really know..I'm not going to force you to talk until you're ready but you need to know that when you're ready to talk..I'm not gonna turn my back on you or look at you differently. From the first moment I laid eyes on you in that hospital bed last year and even meeting you all those years ago..I knew and I saw a light inside of you that won't ever go away. I made some mistakes and was mad at you for a long time after everything last year but..I still feel and see you the same. A kind, good hearted person who will do whatever he thinks is right to protect those he loves." Savannah said, a sweet smile on her face. 

"I-..I thought you hated me. Y-you said you hated me and I honestly hadn't heard anything that awful before and I couldn't think of anything worse than you hating me.." Stiles sighed, feeling his breath getting caught in his throat. 

Savannah let out a small laugh, slowly shaking her head. "I think you and I both know I never hated you..In any reality or version of my life, I don't think I could ever allow myself to actually hate you. You're a good person, always will be whether you think is possible or not. And I know the weight this must be having on you and when you're ready to talk..I'll be here, I promise. And I'll also be here to remind you that you're not so far gone, if you need me to.." 

Stiles bit his bottom lip, nodding his head slowly before Savannah brought him into a tight hug. Savannah sighed as Stiles brought her closer if that was even possible. As they stood there entangled in each other's arms, Savannah felt her eyes starting to change. She felt her fangs coming out as she opened her mouth to gasp, quickly pushing Stiles away and turning her back to him. 

She didn't want him to see her like this. She didn't want anyone for that matter, she didn't want anyone to know how much she was struggling because right now they had more important matters. Besides, she felt like Theo might be able to help her. Like he might be able to do something that'll help her. Theo didn't seem to be scared of her and she for some unbelievable reason felt like she could trust him. She didn't know why and she tried her best to listen to Stiles wishes but.. 

it was like something controlling her mind. 

Like a switch flicked on telling her to ignore the signs and trust Theo without cause. 

Savannah snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Stiles calling her name. She sighed, ignoring him before insisting she was fine. Before either of them could say anything more, they suddenly heard sounds going off around them. Like the fire alarm in the hospital and other things as well. 

"What is it?" Stiles asked Savannah as she closed her eyes and focused on the noise in the distance. She slowly reopened her eyes and turned to him with a slightly scared look on her face. 

"Trouble." 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Be careful. I'm gonna go find out what's going on and you go find your dad." Savannah warned Stiles as they quickly were walking down the hallways of the hospital that seemed to be in panic mode at the moment. 

"You be careful. I don't care if you think you can't die..I won't lose you again." Stiles quickly responded before they turned the corner but they both suddenly stopped. Savannah put her hand out to stop Stiles, or "soccer mom-ed", and keep him from taking another step. Stiles looked at her confused before he turned to see what made her stop all of a sudden. 

Right there in front of them, three masked figures. The Dread Doctors. But with them were two other teenage looking guys. But Savannah could tell they were different, they were Chimeras. Which meant they were dangerous. 

Savannah slowly pushed Stiles behind her, standing protectively in front of him. "Go..Find your dad and get the hell out of here. Tell the others that we found two more.." Savannah said, not taking her eyes off of the Dread Doctors in front of them. 

"I'm not leaving you here." Stiles argued. 

"Yes you are now go." Savannah said, not taking her eyes off the Dread Doctors. Without a second thought, she let out a growl and slowly began shifting. She bared her fangs, quickly charging at the Dread Doctors but they were protected by the Chimeras. One of them through her backwards, making her crash into a nearby cart. 

Savannah growled, grabbing the metal tray from the cart and quickly swung it across one of their faces. She tossed the tray to the floor, jumping on the other one of the Chimeras. She clawed at them, hearing their screeching before they slammed them back into a wall. Savannah groaned, falling to the floor before glaring up at the Dread Doctors. Glaring at them, suddenly Savannah felt something changing inside of her. It was clawing it's way out and there were voices. 

They were telling her to let them take control if she wanted to make it out alive.. 

if she wanted Stiles. 

But she was terrified of what she'd become so she pushed those thoughts aside. She growled, quickly standing up and blocking one of the Chimera's attacks, twisting their arm and breaking it as she tossed them to the wall. With the Chimera knocked out, Savannah turned towards the Dread Doctors. 

The last standing Chimera was standing in front of them protectively as he growled at her. Savannah growled back, running towards him as the two fought. They got a few good hits in before Savannah grabbed them by the shoulders and tossed them into a cart. He growled, pulling one of the surgery tools stuck in his arm out, tossing it to the floor. 

And that's when Savannah smelled it more clearly. 

The Blood. 

His blood was on the knife that fell to the floor, the blood oozing from his wound as she felt it. She felt her eyes changing, her fangs seeming to puncture her gums more and she felt it. She felt the hunger, the monster trying to break it's way out. And she tried her best to fight that instinct at first but she couldn't.. 

she needed it. 

 It didn't take long before Savannah caught his arm, quickly taking a bite out of it's neck. He yelled in pain as Savannah kept biting the hell out of his neck. Without thinking or having any control, Savannah kept feeding on him as she felt him go limp in her arms. She pulled her teeth away from his neck, gasping as she let his body fall to the floor. She felt her eyes and face shifting, glaring towards the Dread Doctors. 

Savannah was making her way towards the doctors, wanting to rip their heads off but then they said something that made her stop in her tracks. 

"Your condition continues to improve." 

"What? Those are your last words before I rip you apart?" Savannah sassed, getting ready to end them before they continued their distraction. 

"These two weren't our only failures. That's right, you helped clean up the mess and in doing so proved your condition continues to improve..There's one or two more and our guess is that they already found a snack..in the form of your friend." 

Savannah growled, going to take another step closer until she heard something that made her feel like the entire world was crashing. Stiles. His heartbeat, rising, spiking out of control. His blood. It was like putting sweets in front of a diabetic. Serving Alcohol at an AA meeting. It was making her unsettled and no matter how hard she fought to keep it under control, fear of Stiles seeing her true face or hurting him.. it hurt

Savannah knew what she had to do.. To save Stiles. 

She'd have to give into the thing she was trying so hard to fight. 

///////////////////////////////////////

Stiles was running, trying to get away and find his dad but he was soon pulled back and thrown into the wall. Stiles groaned in pain, looking up in fear as he saw one of the Chimeras in front of him. This one had razor sharp teeth, he was scary as hell. "Oh don't be afraid. Be honored. They have great plans in mind for you and all your friends." 

Stiles braced himself for the impact but suddenly the Chimera was tackled to the ground. Savannah came out of no where, jumping on his back and quickly biting into his neck. The Chimera screamed and fought Savannah as she kept biting into his neck. He spit up blood, still some how managed to keep alive. He tried fighting back but Savannah kept  biting into his neck. After deciding it was enough, she ripped her fangs from his neck before breaking his neck. 

She gasped, letting his lifeless body fall to the ground before she turned to see another male Chimera attacking Stiles. Stiles struggled to keep him at bay, screaming for help. Savannah didn't waste any time running over to pull the Chimera off of Stiles but he knocked her back. She groaned, glaring towards him as she growled and did  the next thing without thinking of a better way. 

But Stiles was in trouble. She didn't see another way and she didn't want to waste time and risk his life.  

Stiles looked up at the Chimera in slight horror getting ready to brace himself for the attack he thought was enviable. And maybe his death. Stiles squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for it but nothing happened. Stiles slowly reopened his eyes to see the Chimera with a blank expression on his face. He was gasping slightly, blood coming out of his mouth as he clawed at his chest. Stiles looked confused as he heard the sound of flesh tearing before his body fell to the floor. 

Stiles gasped, confused before seeing Savannah standing there holding his bloody heart in her hand. Savannah had yanked the Chimera's heart from his chest without a second thought, she'd regret it but if it meant saving Stiles life..she didn't see another option. Savannah let out a sharp breath, breathing heavy with blood on her mouth as well as her shirt. She kept breathing, getting slower and slower until she somehow managed to get in control again like Derek had taught her. It was harder since what happened with Tracy but she still managed to do it by thinking that if she lost control then she could hurt Stiles. And she didn't want to be the reason he got hurt.

Stiles looked at her surprised, completely shocked at the sight in front of him. Savannah slowly reopened her eyes, looking at Stiles still breathing heavy on the floor. Savannah offered him a hand, helping him up off the floor as she looked over to make sure he was okay. 

"You okay?" She asked while Stiles slowly nodded his head. "Are you sure? They didn't hurt you did they?" Savannah kept asking, trying to look all over Stiles but he kept insisting he was just fine. 

Stiles nodded his head. "I'm fine..I-..Are you okay? Y-you killed them." 

Savannah let out a sharp breath, slowly nodding her head. "Y-..yeah. I did. I-I know it was wrong but I couldn't let you die. I'm sorry.." 

"For saving my life?" Stiles asked, confused as to what she could be sorry for.

Savannah felt tears form in her eyes, shaking her head. "No, of course not. Your life means more to me than anything else..But I'm sorry f-..for not being or becoming someone you don't know anymore...someone you can't love and you shouldn't..." 

Stiles opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sound of alarms blaring throughout the hospital and Savannah's phone going off. Savannah sighed, holding up her finger as she took out her phone to see it was a text from Theo. Stiles tried saying something again, groaning when he heard Savannah mention it was from Theo, but was interrupted by her phone going off again. 

"Oh thank god..I'll be right there." Savannah said before hanging up and stuffing her phone back into her pocket. "That was Scott..Liam and Hayden are okay. I'm gonna go meet up with them at Scott's..Go find your dad." 

"But there's somethings I needed to say fir-.." Stiles stuttered, but Savannah interrupted him. 

"..-We can talk later, I promise but right now I need to go see Liam and you need to find your dad." Savannah said, trying to wipe the blood off her mouth before taking one last look at Stiles. She noticed the look on his face, sighing to herself. 

But before she could say anything, Stiles answered the question in her head. Almost like he was reading her mind. 

"I won't say anything..Promise." Stiles said, offering Savannah a small, reassuring look. 

Savannah sighed, slowly nodding her head. "Just be safe.." She warned him before the two parted ways.  

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Savannah pushed opened the door to Scott's house, her eyes quickly landing on Liam sitting on the couch while Lydia wrapped a blanket around him and Hayden. She gasped, quickly running over to him. Liam saw her, standing up to meet her half way while the two ran into the other's arms. Savannah sighed, holding Liam tight before pulling back slightly. 

While Savannah and Liam were hugging, everyone was hugging and thanking Theo to which Savannah was confused. Scott said he was going to go let Kira know what was going on while he said his goodbyes and he'd be back as soon as he could. 

Savannah slowly pulled away from Liam, checking him all over to make sure he wasn't hurt. "Thank god you're okay..I-..I was worried and I didn't-...I..I'm sorry. You're not hurt, are you? Here let me check you.." Savannah smothered Liam, checking his arms and face to see if he had any visible injuries. 

Liam jokingly pulled away from Savannah, laughing slightly. "I'm fine, really..Luckily for us, Theo got there just in time." 

Savannah looked confused and a bit surprised. She slowly turned her head towards Theo to look at him surprised and a bit impressed if she's admitting. It was like every single day he was impressing her more and more. Drawing her in... 

"You saved them? You did?" Savannah asked, an obvious smile on her face. 

Theo nodded his head. "It was the right thing to do.." 

Savannah smiled, thanking Theo before allowing Liam to go back to Hayden. She said she'd be making them some tea, to which Liam groaned and commented that her tea always tastes horrible. "It's the herbs that help with focus and control." Savannah yelled as she entered Scott's kitchen and began preparing the tea. 

Savannah smiled, glancing towards Liam and Hayden every so often as she prepared the tea in the kitchen. Savannah sighed to herself, letting the water boil as she had the mugs ready for when the tea was done. She grabbed the herbs, putting them in the mug before pouring the water. She handed Liam and Hayden the mugs of her tea, leaving them alone for a while. 

Savannah walked back into the kitchen, starting to clean up since there was nothing else she could do at the moment and she sure as hell was not going to leave Liam alone. She let the dishes soak in the soapy water, feeling someone behind her. Savannah couldn't help but shake her head to herself, already knowing who it was. She could practically hear the infamous smirk. 

After drying her hands, Savannah turned around, leaning against the counter as Theo walked into the kitchen to stand across from her. They stood there in silence, Savannah laughing slightly while crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"Yes? Is there something I can do for you? Or would you like to take a picture because it could last longer?" Savannah asked Theo, laughing slightly before she turned to take a sip of her tea. 

Theo just shook his head, smirking. "Nope..just enjoying your company..And I'm glad to see you've calmed down. I know how worried you were about Liam and I was worried about you." 

"Thanks.." Savannah said quietly, messing with the mug in her hands. "Did you really risk your own life to save Liam?" Savannah asked.

Theo laughed. "Why do you sound so surprised?" 

"I'm only a little..Most people wouldn't even think about risking their life for someone they barley know let alone actually do it..and you are not exactly close with Liam so.." Savannah pointed out, pondering everything. 

"But you are and I know how worried you were about him..You were practically on the verge of becoming someone you are not. I didn't want to watch you lose control..And just because we're not exactly close doesn't mean him and Hayden deserved to die because of those masked freaks." Theo answered, a small smile on his face. 

"well thank you. If there's anything you ever need, anything I can do to prove how much that meant to me and how to thank you..I owe you a lot, Theo. Really, thank you.." Savannah smiled, going over to hug Theo. Theo hugged her back, smirking to himself as something popped in his mind. He knew he had her right where he wanted.. And it was time to set things into motion even more. 

They slowly pulled away, Savannah noticing the mischievous smirk on Theo's face. 

"Well perhaps you could show me right now how thankful you are." Theo said, tapping his finger to his lip. 

Savannah rolled her eyes, laughing slightly. "That's what the thank you and hug was for. I didn't mean a thank you or favor as in anything gross..Nothing more." 

"Hmm a thank you and hug? Is that all Liam's life is worth to you.?" Theo asked. 

"It's worth more. But still, you couldn't handle a kiss from me. And i'd hate to see you pass out." Savannah smirked, teasing slightly. 

"Perhaps you're the one who can't handle it..Come on, scared you might fall in love with me?" Theo asked, teasing Savannah while taking a step closer to her. 

Savannah stayed quiet, taking another step towards Liam so there was hardly any space between them. She doesn't know what she was doing or why she wasn't stopping it. But she couldn't. She didn't know what was happening or why she wasn't questioning it more. She just felt herself not being able to stop what was happening... 

Savannah smirked, staring up at Theo before she rolled her eyes. "The only thing I'm scared of is you making a complete fool of yourself..And you already know where I stand on where my heart is at the moment..I still might have feelings for Stiles..I'd hate to lead you on or make things weird between us." 

"You won't..Come on, I know you like me. Just take a chance. Just kiss me, I promise you'll like it." Theo teased. 

Savannah laughed, shaking her head before she looked around for a split second. She rolled her eyes, biting her bottom lip before grabbing Theo by the shirt and pulling him towards her. She crashed their lips together, feeling Theo smirk. She felt him smirk even more as she slowly let go of his shirt, bringing her hands around his neck and messing with his hair. 

After what felt like a century, the two of them finally pulled apart. Both breathless. Savannah couldn't comprehend what was happening or why she just kissed Theo. But she couldn't stop herself even if she didn't want to, even if she still felt something strong for Stiles. It was like she had no control over when it came to Theo. But not in the normal way. It confused her but all she knows right now is that Theo's the one person who understands her, especially when it comes to the blood lust and everything else. 

"Told you..You can't handle it." Savannah smirked, tapping Theo's face. 

"You were right..But I know you feel something too. You're completely breathless and want to kiss me again probably..You're also thinking about how good of a kisser I am and how come my lips are so soft like the inside of a rose." Theo said, making Savannah look at him confused. 

"What? How'd you..-" Savannah started saying before being interrupted. 

"..-know? I told you already, we have history. And not just the class. We know each other and whether you want to believe it or not..You cared about me once. It's also the first thing you told me before..after we first kissed." Theo explained, somehow drawing Savannah more in. 

Maybe it was just the adrenaline and thankfulness of him saving Liam or something else entirely.. But all Savannah knows is that she wanted to enjoy this one moment of blessed relief. and even if it didn't make all that much sense, she was going to take a leap and go.

"How about you try refreshing my memory some more." Savannah smirked. This time it was Theo who initiated the kiss, lightly pressing his lips to her's. Savannah let everything else fall to the background, wrapping her arms around Theo's neck to bring him closer. It was a simple moment, and after everything happening.. 

she really needed a moment of peace and relief.. 

she just never thought it would be with Theo.. 

and neither did someone else...

author's note: 

my feelings are all over the place. I freaking am so excited for you guys to read the rest of this book. and believe me stavannah shippers, their going to have a good, super awesome moment soon that we have all been waiting for.

comment your thoughts, concerns, or theories. i love talking with you guys after all:) thanks to everyone who's read the series so far. you all deserve an award and your own dylan obrien and tyler posey. 

talk soon, stay golden 

-J 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 453 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
132K 4.1K 125
"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn a pack that will follow them into any b...
971 9 21
One year left for the McCall Pack and then its off to their separate lives. However, no year in Beacon Hills is normal. What happens when the pack lo...
3K 157 45
Years after the McCall Pack left Beacon Hills, Monroe has declared war on all supernatural beings. While most people think she is crazy, those who be...