Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chic...

By RonnaSweeney51317

The next story following Three Teams, ONE Chicago in the ONE Chicago series. Make sure to read Three Teams... More

Prologue for Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago
Chapter 1 "Santa Been Here! Get Up!"
Chapter 2 "Going To Feed An Army"
Chapter 3 "You're The HERO Of The Family"
Chapter 4 "Can't Take Much More Of This"
Chapter 5 "Get Your Head On Straight"
Chapter 6 "Baby, You Need To Stop This!"
Chapter 7 "I'm Severide"
Chapter 8 "Wish You Could Have Been There"
Chapter 9 "Are You Trying To Get Them Killed"
Chapter 10 "Ambulance 61, You Haven't Reported Back"
Chapter 11 "One Of Our Own Is Counting On Us"
Chapter 12 "BAGHDAD!"
Author's Note
Chapter 13 "Always Give Hope"
Readers: LOVE YOU ALL!
Chapter 14 "Only Woman In Your Life"
Chapter 15 "Where's Barney?"
Readers: Literally In Tears!
Chapter 16 "Chutes & Ladders"
Chapter 17 "Call Your Wife!"
Chapter 18 "Spring You From This Joint"
Chapter 19 "Love Bug"
Chapter 20 "Out Of The Doghouse"
Chapter 21 "Call Off Your Ogre!"
Story Media
Chapter 22 "Nice View"
Chapter 23 "Lights Of Chicago"
Announcement: Something Special In The Works...
Chapter 24 "We're All Family"
Chapter 25 "Leverage"
Chapter 26 "Justice"
Chapter 27 "Jinx"
Chapter 28 "Our Lieutenants Wife"
Chapter 29 "Peet's Coffee"
Chapter 30 "Bloodhound"
Chapter 31 "Nursey Nurse"
Chapter 32 "Gotcha!"
Chapter 33 "Come After You"
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Chapter 34 "Goodbye, Sammy!"
Chapter 35 "You're Not Wonder Woman"
Chapter 36 "Booty Call"
Chapter 37 "$2 Million"
Chapter 38 "How Could You"
Chapter 39 "Don't Touch Me!"
Chapter 40 "99.9% Sure"
Chapter 41 "By The Book"
Chapter 42 "He's Done"
Chapter 43 "Congratulations! It's A Girl"
Chapter 44 "Stay On Protocol!"
Chapter 45 "Hurry And Pull"
Chapter 46 "My Pretty"
Chapter 47 "Hide!"
Chapter 48 "Barricade The Doors"
Chapter 48 1/2 "Barricade the Doors II"
Chapter 49 "Newspaper & Five Gallon Buckets"
Chapter 50 "Stubborn"
Chapter 51 "Still In Love With You"
Chapter 53 "I'm In Love With You"
Chapter 54 "Stormtroopers"
Chapter 55 "Nothing But Rabbits"
Who's who.....
Chapter 56 "FIX IT!"
Chapter 57 "Did You Call For A Firefighter"
We interrupt this story......
Chapter 58 "I Can't Lose Him!"
Chapter 59 "May I Hug You"
Chapter 60 "OH MY..."
Chapter 61 "I'll Bring Him Back To You!"
Chapter 62 "A Lot Of Henchmen"
Chapter 63 "Going To Confess"
Chapter 64 "Need A Lift?"
Chapter 65 "Long and Hard"
The End of Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago

Chapter 52 "Y'all Haters"

831 15 11
By RonnaSweeney51317

Severide and Shaylynn head home to get ready for Dawson's birthday party.
"You know Matt forgot about Gabby's birthday" Severide tells her.
"I figured he did, that's why I said something. What did he do when I told him?" she asks.
"He got the "oh shit" look on his face!" Severide tells Shaylynn laughing.
"I wasn't going to say anything, but a lot of people are going to be there and with Molly's suppose to be closed today, Gabby wouldn't have shown up if it wasn't for Matt bringing her" she tells him, "Plus I need to get to Molly's early so I can get things ready for her present."
Severide pulls into the driveway, "What is it?" he asks her.
Shaylynn laughs at him as she opens the car door, "You will just have to wait and see what it is just like everyone else!"
She heads inside with Severide following her. Right away she heads upstairs to choose what she's going to wear. Picking out a blouse, jeans, her light leather coat, a different purse to change out, and chunky heel boots.

Shaylynn walks out of the closet and lays everything on the bed. She heads to the bathroom, undresses and gets into the shower.
The hot water feels good hitting her body, especially her leg and back where she hit the concrete pillar.
Fifteen minutes later, she gets out, grabs a towel and wraps it around her. She grabs another towel, bends over and starts patting her hair dry. Satisfied that her hair is dry enough, she walks out into the bedroom.
She runs into Severide. He picks her up and starts kissing her. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, her towel falling to the floor.
Pushing her up against a wall he holds on to her with one arm while he unbuttons and unzips his pants, pushing them and his boxer briefs to the floor, then kicking them into a corner.
He enters her and they start making love.
It doesn't take Shaylynn long to have an orgasm. With all the stress she's been under, she needed this release.
After they finish, Severide carries Shaylynn over to the bed and lays her down. He starts kissing her more getting ready for round two.
Severide starts kissing her neck, Shaylynn looks over at the clock on his bedside table.
"Fuck..." Shaylynn blurts out.
"That's what I plan on doing!" he says to her while moving down to her breasts.
"No! I have to be getting ready or I'm going to be late for Gabby's present!" she tells him while trying to wiggle out from under him.
Severide looks over at the clock and sees it is getting late. He rolls off her, she carefully stands up, walks over to pick up her towel and walks into the bathroom.
Shaylynn quickly puts on her makeup and does her hair, while Severide gets a shower.
She walks out of the bathroom, grabs her clothes and starts putting them on.
Walking back into the bathroom she tells Severide goodbye, then heads downstairs and out to the garage.

Arriving at Molly's, Shaylynn discovers the entire street out front is closed for repairs. Parking on a side street, she walks to Molly's. Walking in she hears Herrmann complaining about the street.
"Can you believe this! Of all days the city has to do repairs!" he tells Otis.
He looks over and sees Shaylynn, "Hey, Shaylynn!" he yells to her, "Why are you here so soon?"
"I have to get things ready for Gabby's present" she tells Herrmann.
"Okay, you do what you need to do, we'll finish decorating" he tells her.
Shaylynn goes about getting things ready. Herrmann and Otis keep watching to see if they can figure out what she's doing.
By the time people start showing up, she's finishing.
Severide walks in with Sam and Stone. Shaylynn walks out from behind the bar. She kisses Severide, says hi to Stone and gives Sam a hug.
"Kelly says you had to come early to get ready for Gabby's present. What did you get her?" Sam asks.
Shaylynn laughs, "If I didn't tell my husband, what makes you think I'm going to tell you?"
Sam gives Shaylynn a look, "You won't tell your sister?"
"You'll have to wait and see just like everyone else!" Shaylynn tells Sam, then winks at her.
Sam turns and looks at Severide, "Sorry, Kelly! She's not budging!"
Shaylynn looks at him, "So you put Sam up to it?"
Severide walks up to her and puts his hands on her hips, "Baaabbee! Love you!" then kisses her.
Shaylynn can't do anything but laugh. More people start arriving.
Soon Molly's starts filling up.
Shaylynn turns on the TV to a channel that plays music videos.
With all the people here, Herrmann and Otis are getting slammed, so Shaylynn decides to help them out.
Brett is watching out the back for Casey and Dawson to show up.
At the bar is Hank and Antonio. Hank is talking to Antonio about his new job at the State Attorney's office when Brett starts yelling that Casey and Dawson have arrived. The music gets turned down and everyone gets quiet. Casey was instructed to bring Dawson in through the back.
Everyone can hear Dawson going on about why are they stopping at Molly's for. Casey opens the door that separates the back from the bar. Everyone yells "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" scaring Dawson.
"How did you pull this off?" Dawson asks Casey.
Casey looks at Otis, Herrmann, and Shaylynn with another "Oh shit!" look.
They walk in and Dawson starts saying hi to everyone.

People are having a great time talking and eating birthday cake. After everyone's finished eating, Dawson opens the presents that people brought for her.
On the TV the video for Beyonce's "Formation" starts playing.....
"Alright everyone! SSSHHH!!!! My girl is on!" Dawson yells to everyone as she watches the TV.
Everyone looks up to the TV to watch with her.
When Shaylynn fixed the sound system, she fixed it so the sound for the TV could be played through. She turns the sound system on and the music for "Formation" starts playing through it.
Dawson and the other women start dancing.

[Intro: Messy Mya]
What happened at the New Wil'ins?
Bitch, I'm back by popular demand

[Refrain: Beyoncé]
Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces
My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bama
I like my baby heir with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag

[Interlude: Messy Mya + Big Freedia]
Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah I, ohhhhh, oh, yes, I like that
I did not come to play with you hoes, haha
I came to slay, bitch
I like cornbreads and collard greens, bitch
Oh, yes, you besta believe it

[Refrain: Beyoncé]
Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces

The video cuts away to show Beyonce singing on a street......
"Hey, isn't that the street out front of Molly's?!" Herrmann yells out.

My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bama

Just then the door to Molly's opens up to revel Beyonce walking in, singing.

I like my baby heir with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag

Dawson stops dancing and her eyes get HUGE! She starts screaming and then covers her mouth with her hands. She looks over to the bar at Shaylynn.
Shaylynn smiles at her.
Dawson looks back at Beyonce and starts dancing along with her.

[Chorus: Beyoncé]
I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow-bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters, albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off (I go off), I go hard (I go hard)
Get what's mine (take what's mine), I'm a star (I'm a star)
Cause I slay (slay), I slay (hey), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
All day (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
We gon' slay (slay), gon' slay (okay), we slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), okay (okay), I slay (okay), okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination, cause I slay
Slay trick, or you get eliminated

[Verse: Beyoncé]
When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay
If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper, cause I slay
Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's, let him shop up, cause I slay
I might get your song played on the radio station, cause I slay
You just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay
I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making

[Chorus: Beyoncé]
I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow-bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on my haters, albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off (I go off), I go hard (I go hard)
Get what's mine (take what's mine), I'm a star (I'm a star)
Cause I slay (slay), I slay (hey), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
All day (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
We gon' slay (slay), gon' slay (okay), we slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), okay (okay), I slay (okay), okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination, cause I slay
Slay trick, or you get eliminated

[Bridge: Beyoncé]
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, I slay
You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation
Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper

[Outro:]
Girl, I hear some thunder
Golly, look at that water, boy, oh lord

The song ends.

Everyone starts clapping, hooting, hollering and whistling.
Beyonce looks at Dawson, "Happy Birthday, Gabby!"
Dawson looks at Beyonce, star struck, "Thank you!" Dawson tells her.
Shaylynn comes out from behind the bar and walks up to Beyonce to give her a hug.
"Thank you for doing this!" Shaylynn says into Beyonce's ear.
"Girl, it's no problem! I had fun!" she tells Shaylynn.
They break their hug, then Beyonce looks back at Dawson, "I have to go" she tells her, "Oh, but wait! I almost forgot....here's two tickets and two backstage passes to my concert tonight" Beyonce says handing them to Dawson.
Dawson can barely get a "thank you" out as she takes the tickets and backstage passes from Beyonce.
Beyonce looks at Shaylynn, "Girl, I'll see you later!"
"Have a great show, Bey!" Shaylynn tells her.
"Girl! Why do you always say that? You know I always have a great show!" Beyonce says to her and smiles as she walks out of Molly's.
Dawson turns and walks up to Shaylynn, throwing her arms around her neck.
"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Dawson says.
"Gabby....I can't breathe!" Shaylynn tells her.
Dawson let's go of Shaylynn.
"So the city really isn't doing anything to the street?" Herrmann asks Shaylynn.
"No, that was done for Beyonce so this could be pulled off" Shaylynn tells him.
Dawson looks at the tickets, "The concert is in an hour" she says and looks at Casey, "We need to go home and change!"
Casey looks at Dawson then to Shaylynn, "You heard the boss!" Shaylynn tells Casey smiling at him.
Dawson hugs Shaylynn again. She starts walking toward the back to leave.
"After the concert, drop Gabby off at my house for the sleepover" she reminds Casey.
He smiles at her and nods while heading toward the back of Molly's.
A lot of people start clearing out.
Shaylynn is helping Herrmann and Otis clean up behind the bar.
"I guess I should be going" Hank tells Antonio.
"Bye, Shaylynn!" Hanks says to her.
"Bye!" she says back.
Hank walks over to the table Severide, Stone, and Sam are sitting at.
"Bye, Sam!" he says to her.
She stands up, "Bye, Dad!" she says and hugs him.
He says goodbye to Severide and Stone, heads out of Molly's to his car.
Antonio is still at the bar, "Thanks for what you did for Gabby!" he tells Shaylynn, "With everything that has happened with our parents, she needed this!"
Shaylynn smiles at him, "I'm happy she had fun!"
"I better get going. I get Diego this weekend and need to go and pick him up" he tells Shaylynn.
He gets up, gives Brett a kiss and walks out of Molly's.
"What time should I be at your house?" Brett asks Shaylynn.
"Around ten. By then the concert will be ending soon" Shaylynn tells her.
"Okay. I'm going to go and get stuff together for tonight. See ya later!" Brett tells Shaylynn as she walks toward the door and out of Molly's.
Only a few people are left. Otis and Herrmann head to the back to put things away so they can close up.
Shaylynn comes out from behind the bar and sits on a bar stool. Severide stands up from the table and walks over to her. He walks right up, spreads her legs and stands between them.
He bends down, "How long do we have before the girls come over?" he whispers into her ear.
"About two hours" she whispers back.
Severide backs up and smiles at her. He starts nodding his head toward the door.
Shaylynn smiles at him. He backs up from her so she can stand up.
She walks over to the table Stone and Sam are sitting at, "We're heading out" Shaylynn tells Sam.
"Yeah, we should be leaving also" Sam tells her as she stands up, Stone standing up also.
Both couples walk out together.
"Be at my house at ten" Shaylynn tells Sam as they walk to their cars.
Sam looks at her phone to see what time it is, "Will that be enough time?" she asks Shaylynn.
"Enough time for what?" Shaylynn asks.
"For you two to do your business...." Sam says laughing as she opens the passenger door on Stone's SUV.
Shaylynn gives Sam a look and starts walking in her direction. Sam hurries and gets in the SUV, shuts the door and locks it right as Shaylynn walks up. Shaylynn gets up closer to the passenger side window and sticks her tongue out at Sam.
Sam does the samething and sticks her tongue out at Shaylynn. They both smile at each other and Shaylynn walks away back over to her car.

Severide and Shaylynn arrive back at home. For the next hour and half, they spend it together in bed. Looking at the clock, Shaylynn gets up, puts on some sweats and a sweatshirt, then heads downstairs.
Severide gets up. He starts packing a bag for his over nighter at Casey's.
While in the kitchen, Shaylynn hears the doorbell. She answers the door to see Brett and Sam standing there.
"Both at the sametime" Shaylynn says laughing at them.
"I had pulled into the driveway and was getting out when Brett pulled in. I figured I would just wait for her before coming to the door" Sam tells Shaylynn.
They walk in and follow Shaylynn to the kitchen.
Severide comes downstairs, he heads to the kitchen when hears that's where Shaylynn is.
"I'm leaving" he says as he walks in, over to Shaylynn to give her a kiss.
"Alright, have fun with Matt!" Shaylynn tells him as he walks out of the kitchen.
Severide walks out to the garage, pulls out and backs down the driveway.
Shaylynn, Sam, and Brett head to the living room while they wait for Dawson to arrive.
"I saw you at Med today" Shaylynn tells Sam as she sits down on the couch.
"Really? I didn't see you. What was I doing?" she asks Shaylynn as she plops down in a big chair.
"You were talking to Connor" Shaylynn tells her.
Brett sits down on the couch beside Shaylynn listening to the sisters.
Severide walks in the front door. A couple of houses down the street, he realized he's going to need the key to Casey's place since he'll still be at the concert. He gets the key then hears Shaylynn and Sam talking about the hospital and walks closer to living room to hear what they're saying.
"Connor was surprised when I said my name" Sam tells Shaylynn.
"Will asked me if I wanted him to push me over to you. That's when you turned around and walked over to Peter. So I told him no I didn't want to disturb you two."
Once Severide hears Dr. Rhodes' name, he really starts paying attention to what is being said.
"What I'm going to tell you two, you can't repeat it, okay!" Shaylynn says to Sam and Brett.
They both agree.
"While Will was pushing me to the x-ray room he told me that Connor was still in love with me. Saying that's the reason for why Connor is the way he is around me" Shaylynn tells them.
Severide is extremely pissed!
He walks out of the house, gets in his car and speeds away!

At Chicago Med, Dr. Rhodes' shift is over. He changes into his clothes and heads out to his car.
He walks up to his car, unlocks it and opens the door.
Before Dr. Rhodes can get in, someone grabs him, turns him around and slams him into the back of his car.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Severide yells at Dr. Rhodes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.8K 44
Lily Jacobs is the new paramedic on ambulance 61 with Leslie Shay. On Jacobs first day she catches the eye of the lieutenant Kelly Severide. The only...
20.1K 293 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...
191K 3.1K 80
Since Shay's death, Severide has been in a downward spiral going from woman to woman looking for any qualities of Shay in them. With recent events a...
208K 4.6K 26
❛ 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗜 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗠 . . . ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 ...