Chapter 9 "Are You Trying To Get Them Killed"

A few weeks have went by.
The State Attorney's office has learned that this boss owns a "club" inside Chicago called Incubus.
Jefferies and Stone talk to Hank about getting a sting operation together. They heard about what happened at Molly's and tell Hank to leave Shaylynn and the guys out of it.
Hank, Jefferies, and Stone talk to Lindsay, Burgess, Dawson, Brett, and Kidd about going into the club under cover. Casey doesn't like the idea, so he convinces Hank to let him sit in the truck with him and the others during the sting. Hank talks Severide in to sitting in the truck with them. That way if Casey decides to do something stupid he can stop him, but he can't say anything to Shaylynn. Severide isn't happy about that, but he agrees.

On the night of the sting, Shaylynn and the guys get sent on a wild goose chase. They're told bad intel about the boss staying at a place outside of Chicago.
While Shaylynn and the others are on the outskirts of Chicago, Hank and all the others start getting in position for the sting.
Chrysti has intercepted communications between Hank and Jefferies about the sting operation going down at Incubus. She calls Shaylynn to let her know.
Shaylynn's pissed!
They turn around and head back to Chicago.

Meanwhile about a block from the club, Hank and the others are setting up. They put button cameras that have microphones built in on Lindsay and Burgess, then all the other ladies get earpieces.
The ladies start walking the block to get to the club. As the ladies turn the corner, a huge black truck with it's headlights on high, pulls up behind the team's truck. They can see figures start walking up to the back doors.
Hank, Antonio, Atwater, and Halstead are getting ready to draw their guns.
The back doors swing open, they draw their guns, "Put your guns down!" Hank yells.
"Oh please! Your guns are nothing compared to what we have pointed on you!", Hank hears Shaylynn tell him.
Everyone's eyes start adjusting to the light to see her, Butch, and the other three guys standing there with their guns pointed at them.
All of them put their guns down.
Shaylynn looks at everyone in the truck and can't believe she sees Casey and Severide.
They can see that Shaylynn has a pissed off look on her face, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS!" she says to Hank.
She looks at the monitors on the side of the truck of the feeds from the button cameras and gets a even bigger pissed off look on her face, "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET THEM KILLED?!" she asks Hank.
Shaylynn angrily turns away, stops to talk to one of the other guys and starts walking toward the back of the truck she and the guys arrived in. After Shaylynn walks away, the guy pulls out a cell phone. Hank can hear him talking to someone about needing something at their location, ASAP.
A minute later Shaylynn comes walking back wearing a short, low cut black dress with knee high black leather boots.  

A huge change from the black shirt, pants, and leather trench coat she was wearing before

Severide looks at her, he's not sure he wants her going into that club looking like that.
"KELLY, GIVE ME YOUR COAT!" she demands.
Severide doesn't say a word! He takes his leather coat off and hands it to her.
"This boss is out to get you! You can't go in there alone!" Hank tells her.
"I won't be going in alone, Butch is going in with me! If this boss is in there, he'll have his right hand man with him. So I'll have mine with me!" she tells Hank, "You should not have sent those ladies in alone! Even though Lindsay and Burgess are a part of the group, they don't have the skills to deal with the type of guys this boss surrounds himself with! They might be able to protect themselves, but not themselves along with the others!" she tells Hank angrily.
"We need to get going if we're going to meet up with those ladies before they go in" Butch tells Shaylynn.
"You guys will need earpieces before you go in!" Hank tells her and Butch.
"We already have some! The others will be monitoring us!" she tells Hank with a look.
A limo pulls up.
'What's the limo for?" Hank asks.
"Do you really think "I" would be showing up to a club walking dressed like this?" she sarcastically asks him.
Atwater and Halstead let out a little chuckle.
Shaylynn starts heading toward the limo while Butch shuts the truck's doors.