The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
The talk
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

Fuck my life

741 24 4
By foreignwulf

++ Riley's POV ++

" Why the hell are you two here ? " Dylan hissed , frustratedly running a hand through his long hair .

Crystal smirked and Alison glared at him , with warning eyes before a twisted smile spread across her features .

" We're here to watch the show . " Alison laughed , flipping her bleached blonde hair over her shoulder .

My breath immediately got hitched in my throat as I started to wilding thrashing around , trying to break free of Dylan's tight hold . Oh my god ! Oh my god ! I need to get out of here !

" We don't need an audience , Alison . " Dylan barked , narrowing his eyes at her .

" PLEASE ! " my screams were muffled , considering Dylan's hand was clammed over my mouth . The bad part about this was ... Dylan's hand kind of smelt weird , did he wash them before he decided to put it on my mouth .. Ew Gross .

" Aww , is the little Virgin scared to get deflowered ? " Crystal mused , amusement clear in her tone . My eyes widened as the words sunk deep into my mind . No ! No ! No ! Fuck this , I'm not about to get raped in a janitors closet , whilst crystal and Alison watch !! At lease make them leave , first ..

" Get . Out . I can't handle this on my own . " Dylan spat angrily , and I could tell he was seconds away from snapping .

Alison rolled her eyes , but bit her tongue .

" Fine . Get it done , fast . You don't want to get caught , do you ? " she raised an eyebrow and shot me a bitchy smile before turning on her heels and strutting out of the room , with crystal close behind her .

By this time , tears threatened to spill from my glassy eyes and I didn't know how much time I would have before I started to sob . Damn my stupid curiosity ! Why did I have to follow him into the closet ?! Why couldn't I just have went with Mason to class ?

" Dylan don't do this . " I cried out .

" Why not ? It'll be fun . " he chuckled darkly and I cringed back into the corner , my hands up in surrender .

" What kind of rapist wears skinny jeans and fist pumps to 'candy shop' by 50 cent . " I sobbed , pointing an accusing finger at Dylan . I remembered the first time I met Dylan .. He wore his jeans so tight , I'm pretty sure his balls suffocated and he fist pumped to '23' by Miley Cyrus .. I'm not sure Dylan fits the 'rapist' description . I was kind of picturing a creepy old guy , with a bread and a pocket knife .

" Excuse me ? " he laughed , cocking an eyebrow .

" Please just leave me alone .. I very much enjoy my 'flower' so there will be no need to deflower me . "

" Don't act like you don't fancy me . " He smirked , sandwiching my body between him and the wall . I let out a loud squeal at the sudden closeness and screwed my eyes completely shut .

" I told you not to talk to Alison but you did it anyway . She's dangerous , do you hear me ? Your getting yourself in deep shit , and I can't help you anymore . "

Slowly , my eyes opened and I just stared at Dylan , unable to speak .

" Y-your not going to rape me ? " I strutted , kind of shocked .

" Of course I'm not going to rape you .. I'm not a total d-bag . "

" You kind of are ... " I mumbled under my breath .

" I'm sorry what ? " he questioned , amusement dripping from his tone .

" N-nothing . "

He laughed and nodded before ruffling my hair .

" What the hell was that for ? " I gasped .

" To make it look more believe . Like I did some 'serious' damage . Oh and I need to do one more thing for my finishing touch . " before I could even ask , he stumped on my foot .. HARD . I screamed in agony , as tears freely leaked from my eyes .

" SHIT THAT HURT SO BAD ! " I yelled at him , smacking his chest as hard as I could .

He howled in laughter , as he clenched his stomach .

" That was hilarious ! You should of seen your face .. Oh god . "

" Why did you do that ? " I asked , confusion clear in my tone . I limped to the door and flashed him a death glare .

" I've been known for make girls limp after sex ... If you know what I mean . " he chuckled , wiggling himself eyebrows suggestively .

What a fucking douche .

" Dylan please tell me what's going on , I don't understand any of this . Why were you mean to me in front of Alison and Crystal ?! You freaking knee'd me in the stomach and you just stumped on my foot ! That really hurt ! "

Suddenly , his expression turned serious and cold .

" Stay away from Alison .. " he spoke , before stalking out of the janitors closet .

Well ... That's wasn't weird at all . Alright , maybe it was a tab bit weird . Okay , it was extremely weird ! But I don't understand any of this ... I feel like my life has more drama than pretty little liars and the vampire diaries combined ... Ugh

I sighed heavily and exited the closet still extremely confused . My life just keeps getting weirder and weirder .

" Have fun with Dylan ? " a deep voice spoke .

My eyes immediately widened and I looked up to see Mason leaning against the lockers with a pissed of expression on his race . I gasped when I spotted Dylan on the floor moaning in pain as he held his bloody nose .

Fuck my life .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 120K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
762K 69.9K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1M 88.4K 138
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
3.3M 210K 92
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...