Bleeding Out » Stiles Stilins...

By OMGitsJustine

❝ If the last thing that I do is to bring you down I'll bleed out for you...❞ Senior Year is supposed to... More

Summary//Playlist
[1] I Know What You Did Last Summer
[2] Strangers Like Me
[3] Trust Issues
[4] Walk In The Park
[5] Night Terror
[6] What Are You?
[7] Regrets
[8] The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You
[9] The Downward Spiral
[10] The Cell
[11] Better Read Than Twilight
[13] The Murder of One
[14] The Devil Inside
[15] Unpleasantville
[16] Ouroboros
[17] Your Happiness Is My Happiness
[18] Holding On, Letting Go
[19] Surrender
[20] Lies of Omission
[21] Two Halves of the Same Coin
[22] Status Asthmaticus
[23] It All Came Back To Me
[24] Paralyzed
[25] Do You Remember the First Time?
[26] Fade Into You
[27] Find My Way Back
[28] Map of Memories
[29] Unconditionally
[30] Game Plan
[31] Game Day
[32] A Tale as Old as Time
[33] Final Countdown
[34] Damnatio Memoriae
[35] Something I Need
Update book 6

[12] Trigger Warning

1.2K 28 8
By OMGitsJustine

"What if we need some kind of trigger? I mean wasn't Malia driving when she remembered the crash?" Scott suggested while him, Stiles, Kira, and Savannah walked through the hallways at school. 

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory that we don't remember?" Stiles asked. 

"Maybe it's like a delayed time thing? You have to wait a couple of hours to see what happens after reading? I mean, Malia didn't get her weird violent hallucination right after reading the book? It happened hours later." Savannah pointed out, agreeing with Scott's theory. 

Before anyone could say anything else, the electricity started flickering, seeming like something was messing with it. The four of them came to a stop, slowly turning around to look at Kira with a confused look. 

Kira shook her head. "That wasn't me. I swear." 

"We need to keep an eye on each other today." Scott pointed out. 

"Yes, and keep an eye out for eight other potentially homicidal Chimeras." Stiles half joked. But even with the sarcasm in his voice, he was being completely serious. 

"And for the Dread Doctors." Savannah added to the conversation while everyone agreed. Scott put his arm around Kira, the two of them walking off to leave the former couple behind. 

"I'm starting to see the appeal of a third eye!" Stiles said, sarcasm dripping with every word while he turned to Savannah. Savannah and Stiles exchanged looks to which she shrugged her shoulder, beginning to walk down the hall. "Woah, where you going?" He questioned. 

She gave him a confused look. "Ummm..class?" 

"Scott said we need to stick together." Stiles reminded her.

"Yeah, I have next class with Theo and Scott anyways. Then after I have bio with almost everyone then Theo and I are gonna study in the library. If I have some violent hallucination, he'll be there to help." Savannah said, still not getting the point of this conversation. 

Stiles groaned, hating the fact that Theo had more classes with Savannah than him. The more alone time he had with her meant the more he could weave his way into Savannah's life, pushing Stiles out of it simultaneously. I mean, so far Theo's been winning her over. He's helped save Lydia's life, he's volunteered to read the psycho book with them and then he even helped with Tracy and everything crazy in town despite not having to. 

Theo's done everything right so far, impressing everyone and slowly gaining their trust. 

But Stiles still didn't buy it. He didn't buy Theo's story and he didn't want him anywhere near Savannah. 

"Look, if this is about Theo and the whole date again..-" Savannah started saying, snapping Stiles from his thoughts. 

"..-It's not." Stiles said, earning a knowing look from her. "Fine, it is. But I still don't trust the guy. There's just something about Theo that I don't like..and I don't think you should be getting close to him or trusting him blindly." 

Savannah rolled her eyes. "First of all, I don't think with my vagina like most guys think with their penis so you don't need to worry about that. I'm not trusting him blindly, I'm just giving him a chance to earn it. Second of all, we didn't even go on the date so you can stop getting your panties in a bunch." 

"You didn't? That's good, I mean..that's good that you're not rushing into things." Stiles asked, his mood perking up a bit. Savannah rolled her eyes, mumbling unbelievable before leaving him there in the hallway. Stiles quickly ran over to her, grabbing her arm to make her turn around at him. "Hey, look..I'm sorry, okay? If you like Theo, ugh I just threw up in my mouth at the thought, then I want you to be happy.. But I just..-I don't want to lose you again." 

"Lose me? What makes you think you're going to lose me if I become friends with Theo?" Savannah questioned. 

"Because...Ugh, I don't know. I just feel like he's trying to replace me in your life. If you and him get together, ugh..I don't know..I just don't think we'd be able to be friends or anything.." Stiles sighed. 

Savannah rolled her eyes, stroking his cheek slightly. "For being so smart, you're really stupid, you know that? If I'm friends with Theo, that doesn't change things between us. I mean, you're irreplaceable..No one can take your place." She smirked, tapping the side of his head with her index finger. 

"I know, I know but..I lost you before. I mean, Isaac then Derek..Ugh, I just don't know if I can handle watching you be happy with someone else..Especially Theo. I don't trust him and I don't think any of you should either, at least not yet.." Stiles mumbled more to himself. 

Savannah stayed quiet, just stroking his cheek as she looked down at the ground for a few minutes. After a few minutes of silence, she looked back into his eyes. "Hey, you're not going to lose me and I'm not going to lose you..We'll be fine..And trust me, I know it hurts to watch the person you care about be happy with someone else.." She said, thinking about him and Malia. 

Stiles questioned who she was talking about, staying quiet before telling him that they had class to attend. As she walked away, she sighed to herself while mentally reminding herself she needed to put some distance between her and Theo. She didn't want Stiles to get anymore jealous or even stop talking to her all together. After all, heartache is a bitch. And she needed Stiles in her life. 

//////////////////////////////////////////

"Lydia? Lydia, can you hear me?" Savannah asked, making sure Lydia was okay. 

After sitting in bio, Lydia chased after Sydney, who they suspected to be a Chimera. It turned out she wasn't but Lydia collapsed or "blacked out". Which is why Savannah, Scott, and Theo were standing around her, trying to see what happened. 

"You remembered something?" Scott asked, all three of them helping her up slowly. 

"Not about the Dread Doctors..Nothing about them or the surgery." Lydia sighed, disappointed that she couldn't remember. She wanted to know if the Dread Doctors did something to her. Savannah questioned what she remembered, seeing the worried look of distress on Lydia's face. "My grandmother.. At Eichen House.." Lydia said, still unsure of whatever she saw. 

Savannah, Scott, and Theo exchanged looks. If Lydia remembered something that means the others might be close to triggering their lost memory so they needed to be fully aware.. If something happened, they needed to be ready. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"So, you want to study by the field or in the library?" Theo asked, walking up to Savannah who was at her locker. She stayed quiet at first, remembering that she told herself she needed to distance herself from Theo because she didn't want to lose Stiles. Theo noticed the concentrated look on her face, asking her what was on her mind. 

"It's nothing.." She sighed, closing her locker and trying to walk away but Theo walked along side her. She was ignoring him, or at least trying to while he followed her down the hallway as she attempted to escape him. "What? Why are you following me?" She snapped, looking at Theo with an annoyed look. 

"Woah, someone's in a mood..what happened?" Theo questioned, putting his hands up in defense. 

Savannah sighed, quickly apologizing. "It's nothing..really, it's nothing.." 

Theo looked at Savannah, scanning her face as a thought suddenly popped into his mind. Well more like an idea to add to his agenda. "It's Stiles, isn't it? He's telling you to keep your distance from me." 

"No.." Savannah laughed, avoiding Theo's looks. Theo gave her a knowing look before she sighed in defeat. "Okay..he's just being really on about me and he just wants me safe." 

"I wouldn't hurt you, you can trust me." Theo said. 

"I know that..or at least I want to believe it..But he's somewhat right, Theo. I don't, any of us, don't exactly know you too well. You've done some nice things and I appreciate you saving my best friend's life but..I don't think I can fully trust someone I still don't really know all that well..and I don't want to hurt you too.." Savannah said, admitting to Theo. Because she hated to admit it but Stiles had a point. She couldn't just blindly trust Theo because he's done some nice things. 

And she wanted to be extra careful since now there's eight other potential Chimeras and they still don't know what the Dread Doctors are planning. 

Savannah was suddenly ripped from her thoughts by Theo. She looked at him confused, asking him what he just said. 

"I said..you don't need to worry..You trusted me before and you can trust me again." Theo said, smirking slightly. She looked at him confused, asking what he meant by 'she trusted him before'. 

But before Theo could say anything else, the were suddenly interrupted when they saw and heard a student running down the hallway. 

"Does anybody here have asthma? Anyone got an inhaler?" 

Savannah suddenly got a worried look on her face. Theo looked slightly confused as she only answered with one word. "Scott.." She said, a worried look on her face before she dropped her bags and began running down the hallway. She heard Scott's heartbeat, it was unsteady and it sounded like he was having trouble breathing as she made her way down the hallway and into the Biology room. 

her eyes went wide once she spotted Scott on the floor, up against the teacher's desk. She ran over to him, bending down and cupping his face in her hands. "Scott? Scott, can you hear me? You need to breathe, come no buddy...just breathe.." She said, tapping the side of Scott's face but he was wheezing, trouble breathing as he looked like he was on the verge of death or something. The teacher explained it was an asthma attack, but they needed to know where his inhaler was.

Savannah let out a sharp breath, biting her bottom lip to keep tears in her eyes as she kept trying to get Scott to respond. "Come on, Scott..Breathe. Tell me, do you have an inhaler? Do you keep one in your locker for emergencies? Come on, Scott..Scott, please.." Her voice cracked as Scott kept breathing slowly, like he wasn't having any air to breathe left at all. 

Suddenly, Liam came running down the hall and towards the classroom. "I've got it. I've got the inhaler!" Liam yelled, running into the room and towards Scott. 

"Oh, thank god.." Savannah sighed in relief, Liam putting the inhaler in Scott's hand. Savannah tried helping Scott bring the inhaler up to his mouth, both her and Liam telling Scott to use it. Scott kept gasping, wheezing as he tried moving his arm but it was like he had no movement whatsoever. Savannah brought the inhaler up to his mouth, telling him to use it but he just dropped his hand. 

Savannah and Liam exchanged a worried look before they both got this idea. Savannah yelled for everyone to get back, to give them space as her and Liam exchanged a look. They nodded their heads, staring at Scott and shifting their eyes. 

"Scott!" 

Scott suddenly gasped, regaining movement as he quickly used his inhaler. He gasped, looking at them with wide eyes. He let out a couple of sharp breaths, turning to Liam and thanking him. The three of them let out sharp laughs, slowly helping Scott up off the floor. 

"Well that was kind of the scariest thing in the entire world.." Savannah sighed, making sure Scott was okay. He insisted he was fine, telling her to go. She insisted on staying with him, reminding him that he almost died from an asthma attack that none of them thought he could even get anymore. 

She offered him some water, watching as he slowly took small sips. He suddenly noticed something off about her. He questioned her if she was all right, to which she said she was. She didn't want him worrying about her or knowing that she was getting hungrier and hungrier. She felt like a monster trying to claw it's way out from inside her. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about me when you're the one who almost died..Besides, I gotta go study.." savannah said, feeling her eyes changing slightly as she stood up and ran away from Scott. 

She ran into the girls' locker room, making sure no one was in there as she went over to the sinks. She turned on the water, splashing some water on her face as she stared at her reflection. She was breathing heavy, feeling something clawing inside of her. She saw her eyes shift and her fangs coming out as she let out a frustrated scream, smashing the mirror to a hundred pieces. She repeatedly smashed her fist through the mirror before bringing it back, seeing the cuts on her hand. The pain was keeping her human, slightly. She squeezed her eyes shut, counting backwards. 

She felt herself almost calming down, until she heard another heart beat in the locker room with her. "Oh, sorry. Didn't know anyone else was in here...-hey, are you okay? You don't look so good." A female student said, noticing how sick Savannah looked not to mention the smashed mirror and the cuts on her hand. 

Savannah stayed quiet, slowly turning around to look at the other girl. "I'm not..I'm hungry." Savannah coughed, feeling her eyes and fangs shift before letting out a throaty growl. The girl looked terrified, trying to run away but Savannah quickly grabbed her arm and shoved her against the lockers. 

She stared straight into her eyes, compelling her. "You're not going to scream, you're not going to tell anyone about this..Got it?" 

"I'm not going to say anything.." The girl repeated, still looking at Savannah terrified. 

"Good, because I'm starving." Savannah said, growling slightly before sinking her fangs into the girls' neck. The girl gasped, not making a sound as tears trailed down her face as Savannah fed on her neck. She kept feeding on the girls' neck, revealing in the high she was getting from fresh, straight from the vein blood. 

As Savannah was feeding on the girl, she felt her going limp in her arms before hearing someone behind them. 

"Oh my god." 

She quickly turned around, tossing the girl to the floor. Savannah stared down, seeing Theo standing there with a slight confused look on his face. "What are you doing?" Theo asked. 

Savannah opened her mouth to say something but she didn't know what to say. She just stayed quiet, not saying anything as they both heard someone coming in. And Savannah recognized the heartbeat. "Oh my god..Scott.." She whispered, beginning to panic. She didn't know what to do or say but then Theo broke her thoughts. 

"Go. I'll handle this." Theo said, Savannah arguing that she need to stay. "Just trust me like you did before, I can handle this. We'll meet up after." 

Savannah didn't say anything, just nodding her head as she grabbed her bag from Theo and running out of the locker room. She stopped, looking back to see Theo helping the girl off the ground. She wanted to say something but she couldn't. She sighed, leaving the locker room and going somewhere else as she doesn't know why but she trusted Theo to take care of it. 

////////////////////////////////////////

"What happened? Is the girl gonna be okay?" Savannah asked, entering the fitness room/workout room that the athletes normally only use. She waited until her last free period to go find Theo to talk to him. She had a million questions but that was the first one she asked. 

"She's gonna be fine..She doesn't remember anything about you or anything. She just passed out but she's fine. Told her to cover it with a band-aid and that it was just a hickey gone wrong." Theo explained, earning an appreciated nod from Savannah. 

She was about to say something when she noticed Theo suddenly taking off his sweater to reveal his muscular arms. You could practically grade cheese on them. Theo smirked slightly, noticing the way Savannah was eyeing him as he took off his shirt, revealing his sweaty almost perfect torso. 

Savannah coughed, shaking her head. "Umm..why didn't you tell Scott or anyone about my blood lust..? Or about me almost killing that girl?" she asked, kind of concerned as to why Theo didn't rat her out. 

Theo shrugged his shoulders, going to do some pull ups. "I didn't think you wanted me to..and it's not my place anyways to say anything." Theo said. 

She smiled slightly, thanking him. "I didn't..thanks though. I know it's kind of scary..-I'm scary but I appreciate your help.." Savannah kept staring at Theo, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Anything else you want to get off your chest?" Theo asked. 

"Yeah..ummm..what did you mean when you said 'trust me like you used to'..I don't even know you past this school year.." Savannah pondered. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, glaring slightly at Theo. She wanted answers, and she wanted them now. Just when she was beginning to actually trust him, he says something like that to make her question everything. 

Theo stayed quiet, just smirking before falling down and landing perfectly. Theo turned towards Savannah, still noticing her intense staring at his bare chest. "How about this? Let's spare, every time you get a hit, I'll answer a question." Theo suggested. 

"How about you answer my question and I won't snap your neck. Which we both know that I'm capable of." Savannah threatened, glaring slightly at Theo. Theo laughed slightly, nodding his head. But before he could say anything, he felt a quick sting in his face. 

Theo held his lip, smirking slightly while looking over at Savannah. "Looks like I just earned myself one answer. Now put your hands up and start talking." Savannah smirked as Theo laughed, nodding his head. 

Savannah couldn't help but roll her eyes at first but soon she unzipped her jacket to leave her in only her sport's bra. She tossed it to the side, feeling her face go red once she noticed Theo's intense staring like she was doing to him earlier. 

"Now tell me..what did you mean when you said I trusted you before?" Savannah asked, blocking one of Theo's punches. 

Theo sighed. "What I meant by it was.." Theo started saying, taking a pause before looking back at her. "We've actually met before. We knew each other before the beginning of this school year.." 

Savannah looked at him confused. "What? W-..what do you mean?" She asked, blocking one of Theo's attacks. 

"We met a few years back..we were actually pretty close. But then you left in the middle of night without a goodbye.. to go to Beacon Hills to finish your path for your parents." Theo said, stop sparing for a few seconds. "And from the looks of it..I can only assume you did.." 

Savannah stayed quiet, going over to take a seat on one of the benches. She ran a hand through her hair, tucking a loose strand behind her ear before looking back at Theo. "It's not that simple..but yes. It would seem I found my way to Beacon Hills and my parents. But that part of my life is over and I don't even remember it so.." 

"Well, I do. I know how much you sacrificed and dedicated to getting your revenge..and I wanted you to find it so you could finally put it behind you." Theo said, walking over and crouching down in front of Savannah. 

Savannah shook her head, pulling her hands away from Theo's. "Why didn't you mention before how we knew each other? Why wait all this time and let me believe you were just a stranger and why say something now?" Savannah asked, concerned with the answer. 

Theo laughed slightly, shrugging his shoulders while staring into her eyes. "Because I didn't want to give Stiles a reason to hate me anymore than he already does..and I care about you, always have. I didn't want you to trust me just because I said so..I wanted to earn your trust again. Believe me, the first time was harder around." Savannah stayed quiet, allowing Theo to grab her hand and hold it in his. "You might not remember the first time we met but we were pretty close. I trusted you with my life and you trusted me..You were the only person I ever really cared about and I know you cared about me too..." 

Savannah sighed. "Theo..-I'm not the same person I was before if you're telling the truth..I don't-...I don't remember whatever happened between us before..It's in the past and I don't remember it. And frankly, it's best if it just stays in the past.. 

"I know but I can't-...I can't just forget it." Theo said, staring at her intensely. 

"What are you saying?" Savannah questioned Theo, noticing the look on his face. 

"I've tried forgetting about you but I can't and I don't want to..I know it's been years and you don't remember but I still feel the same. I want to be with you, close to you because I was happier when I was with you.." Theo explained, holding her hands. 

"Theo..I don't remember, I'm sorry." She sighed, shaking her head while looking at him with an apologetic look on her face. 

Theo stayed quiet at first, slowly stroking her cheek which caused her to close her eyes and rest against his soft palm. She slowly opened her eyes to Theo staring at her, tucking a piece of loose hair behind her ear while admiring her. "How can you not remember us? Does your heart really refuse to remember how we would stay up late at night, looking at the stars and the way you'd smile brighter than the moonlight when I'd explain the constellations to you? Do you refuse to allow your heart to remember the way it felt when our skin touched, the way we danced under the moonlight and stars to the radio playing in my truck? The way I kissed you the first time, the way..-the way I hurt when I let you go because I knew if you stayed you would resent me in the long run if I was the one keeping you from finishing your plot for your parents..Do you really feel nothing?" 

"Theo..-" 

"If you don't believe me, look into my eyes..Read my mind or whatever the hell you do and you'll see I'm not lying..and that you can trust me.." Theo practically begged, allowing Savannah to slowly place her hands on each side of his face. 

She offered him a small, warm smile before he allowed his mind to be opened for her. She gasped slightly, seeing images of the two of them, and just like Theo said, it was all there. But then she suddenly felt this sharp pain in her head and in her chest. She couldn't explain it but she saw herself walking away from Theo, who looked completely heartbroken. She gasped, letting go of Theo, who looked just as drained. 

Savannah let out a sharp breath, slowly shaking her head at him. "Theo, while I believe you and from what I saw..I can't...If I allow myself to have feelings for you..if I allow myself to even entertain the idea..-I lose Stiles. I care about him now, he's the one that I want to protect and spend nights dancing underneath the stupid moonlight..I'm sorry Theo, I really am but I changed and I chose Stiles. I can't lose him..I don't want to lose him, so please don't make me.." 

Hearing Savannah say this, peeved Theo a tad. He thought his plans were working and allowing her to access his memories of the two of them would have her on his side in a matter of no time, that she would trust him blindly but that didn't seem to be the case. Even seeing the memories and what not, she still seemed to be on Stiles' side, trusting him more than anyone. Looks like Theo was going to have to try a bit harder. 

A few good actions and choice words weren't going to be enough. If he wanted to gain Savannah's trust, gain her on his side so his plan would lay out perfectly, he was going to have to try harder. 

He was going to somehow figure out a way to get her to fall in love with him despite loving Stiles. 

"I want you to be happy and Stiles is not that. He's with Malia. If he really cared about you, loved you even in the slightest way that I do then why would he not have ended it with her and tried winning you back..?" Theo questioned, the idea of how to get to her and break her bond with Stiles coming into his mind. 

Savannah shook her head, saying, "I-..I don't know." 

"You deserve the best and nothing less. And let me tell you..it's not Stiles. He doesn't care about you the way I do. I would never be with someone else if it meant losing you..Stiles doesn't seem to care that much, does he? I mean, he's with Malia all the meanwhile you're allow waiting for someone who looks like they'll never arrive.." Theo said, trying his best to not smirk at how he knew he was getting to Savannah. "If you open your heart, your mind..you'll see that i'm the only one who will ever put you first and only you..I mean you were my first love, we were each other's.." 

"That's not true. Stiles, he..-he cares about me. We care about each other, always have and always will. I'm sorry Theo if I've hurt your feelings or lead you on but..I don't think it's a good idea for us to go out or rekindle whatever we had before since I don't remember..Plus, things have changed. If it comes down to it, I wouldn't choose you like I would have i the past as you claim..Allowing yourself to fall for someone comes at the risk of a painful price..If things came down to it, I'd choose Stiles and he's the one I'd be willing to pain the painful price for..I'm sorry Theo..So let's just remain friends and in the meanwhile, maybe you can find someone for you.." 

"I already have, she's staring at me. But don't worry, I'll wait.. besides you're gonna like me and if it's what you need I'll let you pretend a while that you don't already.." Theo half smirked. 

Savannah let out a little laugh, looking at Theo as if he was unbelievable while shaking her head. "Well I appreciate the help in trying to trigger my memories but..I really do think we should just stay friends..It'll be easier." 

Savannah said, putting her jacket back on and grabbing her bag to exit the gym. But as she was walking towards the door, she gasped and felt something inside of her. Theo looked at her concerned, grabbing her wrist to ask her what was wrong. But it was as if when Theo grabbed her, she gasped and stared at where his hand was on her wrist. 

And suddenly she was transported somewhere else. 

Where ever she got sent, it was dark and cold. It had this strange feeling, there was nothing but darkness surrounding her. She started slowly walking, trying to get a hold of where exactly she was. Then suddenly, she gasped when she felt this sharp pain in her chest. She held her chest, looking all around her for help, trying to talk but no words came out. 

That's when she finally spotted someone in the distance. She turned around and saw herself crying on the floor. She looked in pain and afraid, she looked like she was broken. 

"I-..I can't..I can't." She watched herself cry. 

When she stepped closer, that's when she saw her hands or claws were covered in blood. Her hair was a mess and she looked completely broken, like the light was being snuffed out of her. Savannah bit her bottom lip, watching herself on the floor looking like a crazy person. Then suddenly, there was yelling all around them and she felt another sharp pain in her chest and head this time. 

Savannah fell to the floor herself, crying as she stared all around her. She heard voices, like the voices she hears from time to time, and they were so loud and whispering it was like something from a horror movie. 

"I know..I know why I'm here. Please..please just don't do this anymore, I can't take it anymore." She saw herself crying, but she didn't see anyone there. 

"Oh my dear, you don't get a pass from the fields of punishment just for one little sacrifice..One good deed doesn't erase the spot that was saved for you in the fields since the first moment you killed your first victim."  She heard a voice. 

Savannah's eyes went wide as she pain kept getting worse when she saw an image played out all around them of what looked like her killing someone, a little boy to be exact. She figured this was her friend Daniel she read about in her journals. 

"Just make it stop! Please.." She heard herself crying.

"Not quite yet..You have a very impressive resume Ms.Knight." She heard a dark and disoriented voice say. Then it was like all these images, horrible and dark images were being showed all around her. Savannah kept her eyes squeezed shut, trying to block out everything. But the voices were so loud, the screams and cries. It was deafening. 

"Please..please i'm begging you.." Savannah watched herself cry. 

"Oh, don't cry..The worse is yet to come. You think all this is bad? You've not seen anything yet." The dark and disoriented voice warned her before suddenly Savannah was forced to watch all her friends. Every single one of them. 

Stiles. Scott. Lydia. Derek. Kira. Liam..

She was forced to watch all her friends, one by one, die. And there was nothing she could do about it. It was the worst thing she could ever go through, it was a fate worse than death. Being forced to watch her friends deaths, those closest to her die while she could just watch in complete agony.. 

The worst part? Sometimes they would perish at her hands.. And then she heard the voice say something else.. 

"This is a fate worse than death. It's perfect for someone just like you.." 

And it was right. This was a fate worse than death. 

Savannah suddenly gasped, sitting up and looking all around her. She noticed she was still in the school's workout gym and Theo was looking down at her. Theo cooed her, slowly helping her sit up. She held her head, feeling a bit of a headache. 

"What happened?" Savannah groaned, keeping a hand to her head. 

"You started acting weird then suddenly you just fell to the floor like you blacked out..What happened? Did you get a flashback or your memory?" Theo questioned. 

She groaned, nodding her head. "Yeah..it wasn't pretty and I'm thinking maybe getting run down by a car like Malia would have been better.." 

"The important thing is you're safe now..Come on, Scott texted saying he needed to meet us." Theo said while helping Savannah up off the floor. 

author's note: 

fkkhfskfhskjfhskjfhskjfhskjfh hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

There was some Thevannah scenes and stavannah feels. Like her admitting out loud that she'd be willing to pay the painful price of allowing herself to fall for someone for Stiles. And she'd choose him. Oof my heart cannot take the feels. 

Not to mention, who saw and predicted Theo and Savannah knowing each other pre beacon hills. fkslgnkjghskjghdkhgkjdhgjdg

Anyhow, I'm sick right now with a sore throat and a little flu so I might not be able to update for a bit while im getting better. It sucks I feel like im dying and i have no voice. But I guess you don't need a voice if you're a rider since you can just hear your own thoughts. Okay sorry im overthinking this and im getting crazy from my medicine. 

talk to you all soon, stay golden 

-J 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971 9 21
One year left for the McCall Pack and then its off to their separate lives. However, no year in Beacon Hills is normal. What happens when the pack lo...
8.6K 498 60
As a Meta/Vampire hybrid, Hunter has seen some crazy stuff. She's worked hard not to be killed by supernaturals and by the people who "took care" of...
14.9K 942 29
Stiles likes to think his life is semi normal. Not completely but semi. He could deal with werewolves, banshees, kanimas, and everything else that go...
6.9K 109 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...