Inhabited

By californarrysun

"I feel a feeling of extreme love...but it's so extreme I don't know how much more I can describe it." "Ther... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 31

305 14 0
By californarrysun

"Lily, babe, wake up." I heard a deep voice speak to me.

Harry was standing over me. His tall figure looked even larger as I laid on his couch in his living room.

"You fell asleep. Good news though, I called your mom. Everything is fine. She said for now she'll stay in a hotel downtown to be safe." He spread his pink lips in to a sweet smile.

"Thank you so much. Where am I staying, though?" I was so tired and half awake I could barely speak.

"Here." Harry smiled again and looked at me over his shoulder as he walked away and in to the kitchen. He looked so slim and long in his white v-neck and black skinny jeans that are ripped everywhere.

I sat up on the couch and threw the blanket off of me that Harry must have put on me when I feel asleep. I didn't realize I fell asleep. I got up and walked in to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes to make me more awake and aware. Harry was standing at the sink washing dishes.

"Are you hungry? You fell asleep on me while we were sitting on the balcony. And by the way you look so cute when you're asleep." I looked at the ground and grinned. Harry smiled along with me and finished washing the few dirty dishes.

"No, I'm not that hungry. Thanks." I leaned against the doorway.

"Are you ok?" He turned around from the sink and looked at me.

I stared at the ground and gathered my thoughts.

"I'm just trying to still process all you told me. It's alot." I was silent after that. I noticed Harry walking over towards me and I lifted my head to look at him. Harry put his hands on my arms and rubbed up and down slowly.

"You aren't scared, are you?" He sounded concerned.

"Kind of." I still looked down at the black and white tiled floor of his kitchen.

"You aren't scared of me, are you?" This time he sounded even more concerned and worried that I would say yes.

"No. I know you won't hurt me."

Harry furrowed his brow.

"Are you scared of Nick?" His huge hands held my upper arms tightly. I started to let a few tears trickle down my face and nodded.

"Lily, you know I won't let Nick do anything to you. Please trust me."

I knew Harry wouldn't let anything happen but what if something did happen? What if Nick got past Harry one day and got to me? What if I become inhabited? Thoughts began to run faster and faster through my mind.

"I don't want to become inhabited." I cried and put my head on his chest like I did earlier tonight.

"Why are you scared of that?"

I tried to control my breathing and collect myself. I pulled my head away from his chest and looked in to his grey eyes. Harry was staring intently in to mine.

"I don't want to lose feelings for you." I started to cry more and put my head back in to his chest. His big, toned arms wrapped around me tightly and pulled me close to him. I felt him rub my back again and then I felt him kiss the top of my head. I hugged his torso tighter. I never want to let go because every time I do...I feel like I'll lose him.

"Lily, our love for each other is so strong I don't think we could ever lose feelings." His voice was so husky and seductive. It always calmed me but made me weak at the same time.

"I can't afford to lose you. I love you with all my heart." I muffle in to his chest. "And I've never felt this way towards someone before."

We stood silent for a minute and he continued to embrace me in his arms.

"Lily, I don't think words can describe my love for you. Nothing can."

I looked up at his face. He smiled as I looked at him, that cheeky grin on his face. His lips looked more pink that ever and his eyes seemed a little different. They had a hint of green in them. I've never seen any other color in his eyes other than grey. It may have been the faintest green but it was there.

"Come on." He smirked at me and nodded his head towards upstairs. He picked me off my feet and held me bridal style. I laughed in shock, not knowing he would do that. He walked up the stairs as he held me in his arms. He was so strong. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. Harry approached the hall then pushed the door open to his bedroom with his foot. He laid me down on his huge bed. The duvet was so soft and smelled like him. His mattress was incredibly soft, too.

Harry walked over to his brown mahogany dresser. A few pictures sat on top of it along with some bottles of cologne. He opened a drawer and turned around to me.

"Here. Throw this on." He threw a white v-neck shirt at me.

"Get comfy. I'll be back after I shower." He smirked and walked out in to the hall and in to the bathroom next to his room. I heard him close the door and turn the shower on.

I got off the bed and picked up the white v-neck he tossed at me. It smelled exactly like him. I stripped off my clothes that I had been in all day and put on his v-neck. The only things left on my body were my underwear and his cotton shirt. It was oversized on me but strangely, it fit just right. I pulled the covers down I slid off my shoes and took my pants off so all that was left on me was my shirt and underwear. I pulled the covers up to my shoulder and turned over to face the sliding glass doors to his balcony. I started smiling as I remembered earlier tonight and how Harry told me so many meaningful things.

But with you, I can feel again.

His sentence played through my head. That meant so much to me. For someone who hasn't felt the power of love in a long time, I was the one who brought it back. I made him feel the strongest emotion. I was the one and only person who made him feel human. It was so powerful and moving. It made me feel like I had accomplished a lot. I felt as if I was knew and whole again. He filled the holes inside of me while i filled every part of him and I didn't even know it.

I started to doze off but was slightly awakened when I felt the bed move. Harry was getting in next to me. He smelled like after shave. Not too much but not too little, just right. It was perfect and it relaxed me. He inched his body right next to mine and spooned me. It felt so right. Our bodies formed together perfectly like we were made for each other. I closed my eyes and took in his sweet scent. I felt his arm wrap around me and he nuzzled his face in to my neck. I felt his breath on my neck and it gave me chills. I couldn't feel any more safe right now or comforted. I haven't felt this loved in who knows when.

I turned my body slightly over towards him and his face was right at mine. I smiled and put my hand on his warm cheek. His smiled spread across his face, dimples showing. We stared at each other for a moment then he broke the silence.

"I don't know what life would be like without you but I don't think I want to know." His voice was so deep and he sounded so tired which made it more raspy.

I stared at him for a minute. I knew that right now I felt like I have never felt before. It was a warm feeling that made my heart pound. A feeling that you get when you hug someone you have a crush on but ten times more. I may know what I feel right now but I wanted to know what Harry felt.

"What do you feel right now?"

He stared past me at the wall. I stared and watched his eyes. They had that green hint again. They shimmered a slight gleam of emerald that was beautiful. Harry suddenly looked back in to my eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"I feel a feeling of extreme love...but it's so extreme I don't know how much more I can describe it."

He stopped speaking and my heart paced fast.

"Extreme?" I looked at his eyes again then scanned over his beautiful face.

"It's indescribable." He shook his head.

I couldn't fathom that he had no words for it. It must be a feeling of love he hasn't felt since he was human. He has felt different levels of love but nothing like this. It's something so new to him that you can't put it in to words. Almost like he was an infant learning what love was, like how it's parents teach it by spending time with it and holding it. I was teaching him what love was. I was showing him that it's ok to love again. To him, love was something that could hurt him. It was something that was frowned upon. He didn't look at it the same as humans do. He saw it as something that was wrong and that you couldn't do it or you'd be punished. To us, it's something that brings us security and shows us that people care. We don't have punishment when it comes to love. We need love to survive...Harry needed me to survive. Through me I've shown love to him and that's all he needs.

"I don't want to ever lose you." I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him. He put his chin on my head.

"You're not going to lose me, Lily, never. I'm yours and you're mine." His voice was quiet and raspy.

I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. I put my head back in to his chest and our legs intertwined. We fell asleep in each others arms, his warmth my security and my love his security.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 792 41
"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed. "People change, I'm not that innocent bo...
10.3K 268 70
What if you come into a situation where you have to choose between a boy and a dream? What if your friends are saying he's dangerous, but you think h...
3K 79 31
Before you ask, I didn't see it coming; I didn't see him coming. He just kind of, well, appeared one day out of nowhere. I can't say it's bad that he...
79.1K 1.5K 30
"Look at me" he whispered as he forced me to look into his cold and green eyes. "I can't" I muttered "it's like I don't know you anymore"