Chapter 38

(A.N.)~Hey so to get an image of the little dark space she's in, it is like basically big enough for you to sit in, you can't stand in it. It's just really tiny and enough space for one body!

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I knew exactly who it was and what was happening. I didn't care about me right now, all I cared about was Lily. The scariest part right now was the fact that my dream is coming to life. Not every aspect of it but Nick is here...and I know who he's after and it isn't me.

I opened the door and Nick with the two burly men were standing behind him like the president's secret service, just like my dream. They were dressed nicely in their black suits along with Nick, who was dressed in black dress slacks, a white dress shirt and a navy tie.

"What do you want?" I glared at them.

"Oh don't play stupid with me, Styles." Nick smirked and shook his head. "You know why the hell I'm here." Nick stepped in to my house like he was welcomed here but never in a million years would he be.

"Smells like breakfast." He walked towards the kitchen then looked back and smiled again. I just stared and watched him, waiting for one of his quick moves.

"What was that? Breakfast for-" Nick paused and turned to me. "Two?" He put his hands behind his back and walked right up to me. I tried to swallow but the lump in my throat got in the way. Next thing I know, Nick was right in my face.

"You know, you should invest in sound proof walls and doors. I can hear everything...remember?" He whispered to me. His smiled spread across his face and he started to chuckle.

I heard shuffling behind me and the two men had a hold on me. There was no way to get out of their grip. They were just as strong as in my dream. Nick was racing to the bathroom door, knowing Lily was in there. He knocked at the door then spoke.

"Lily, dear? Are you ok?" My stomach felt sick as I heard the scumbag call her 'dear'.

Then my worst fear, my worst nightmare came to life. Nick busted open the bathroom door with one turn of the door knob. Lily must have forgotten to lock the door behind her. I can only imagine her fear right now or what she's feeling. As I heard her scream all I could do was hang my head and look down. I couldn't bare to watch Nick drag her out of that bathroom. My heart sunk in to my stomach as she called my name.

"HARRY, PLEASE HELP ME!" She was shrieking. I knew it was all my fault and I couldn't bare to watch.

"DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME!"

************************************

LILY'S P.O.V.

My heart was beating so loud I was sure Nick could hear it. The door on the floor was exposed and in plain view because I couldn't put the mat back over the door. I turned the flashlight off and scooted back as far as I could in to the corner. Light painted the walls of the little space as Nick opened the door and our faces met...the first time since the incident at my house, when he almost killed me. I was staring face to face with a killer...my killer.

"Lily, I'm gonna ask nicely and make this easy for you, please come out of there." He grinned at me but I didn't move or speak.

"Lily, I'm not going to ask three times, ok?" He sounded like a kindergarten teacher. I still didn't respond to his command.

"Ok, you're just asking for the hard way, aren't you?" He reached down in to he dark space and grabbed me by the arms. All I could do was try to fight back and scream but I was hauled out of the little space and thrown on to the bathroom floor.

"Ya know, I saw that necklace on you the last time I saw you. Always thought it was a nice necklace. Let me guess...Harry got it for you?"

I laid on the hard tile, breathing hard and staring back at him in the most evil way possible. I put my hand on the little flower charm on my necklace that he was talking about. Nick slapped my hand away from it.

"Don't fucking touch it like it means something to you. You mean nothing to him." Nick glared at me.

"I know that's not true." I quietly spoke.

Nick kneeled down closer to me. I could see scratches on his face from the other day when Harry gave him what he deserved.

"Ok, if you're just going to be a naïve little girl then be that way...but I won't put up with children." He grabbed my necklace and ripped it off my neck. The necklace was thrown down in to the little cellar, probably to never be seen again. I heard a slight clink as it hit the floor in the cellar. I started to cry more since it felt like a piece of me had be ripped away.

"You're comin' with me. We're going to have lots of fun." He winked and grabbed me by the arms again.

"No, let go of me!" I snapped back at him but he didn't listen. He just dragged me out of the bathroom and across the floor. I tried to hold myself down with all my body weight but he was incredibly strong.

"HARRY, PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed as loud as I could but for some reason Harry had his head hung down and wasn't even looking at me as I wad dragged past him. Nick was almost out the door with me now.

"DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME!" I cried and screamed, almost about to lose my voice. Nick had already dragged me out to his black car. He opened the back door and threw me in there. I watched him walk back up to the house. I couldn't get out of the car because of the child lock that Nick had on the doors. I soon saw Nick and the two men follow him out of the door. Why didn't Harry help me? He didn't even try which hurt worse. Nick and the men got in the car and spun away from Harry's house, probably the last time I'd ever see it.

************************************

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I knew she must hate me now. It's all my fault. I felt sick, like I was going to pass out. The only thing I could do right now was drive as fast as I could down to the warehouse. I ran over to the stove and turned it off, grabbed my keys off the key hook, then booked it out of the door and locked it behind me. I got in to my Range Rover as quickly as I could and pulled away from my house. It was about a fifteen minute drive to the warehouse from my home. Sometimes fifteen minutes isn't that long but in this situation, a lot can happen in fifteen minutes. So many thoughts raced through my mind. I thought of all that could happen and what Nick could do to her but every thought made me feel more sick.

Within ten minutes, because of my reckless speeding, I was sitting in the parking lot of the warehouse.