Chapter 36

(A.N.)~See if you can tell what songs or song lyrics I included in this;)

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Beautiful.

Perfect.

Angelic.

All these things add up to who she is. She's beautiful in every way, nothing is wrong with her. No blemishes or flaws, which makes her perfect. Her body is a wonderland, making it angelic. All of me loves all of her. I love the way her hair falls on her shoulders, the way she smiles at me when I say the dumbest things, the way her eyes sparkle at me when I say her name, the way she walks and talks, and especially the way her body forms to mine. The way she arches her back as I pleasure her and how my hands run along her soft body. I knew I could never come to love anyone else. No one would compare to this beautiful girl that I met only a few months ago. Showing up to school that morning, never would I have thought I would fall this hard for someone, so hard that I feel everything again...something I thought would never happen...things I thought I'd never feel again. It wasn't my intention to come and fall in love with some random girl that sat next to me in class, knowing Nick would make me suffer as a result. I looked over that. I am risking my life for her because of my incredible love for her. I don't care anymore about Nick and his evil schemes. For Lily, I'd do anything. I'd stop a car to save her life. She means everything to me and without her, my world would crumble and fall apart. I wouldn't have a world if I didn't have her...cause she is my world.

Her back arched and I pleasured her more and more, our lips crashing every now and then. I had one hand in her hair and another running up her side then resting on her back. The atmosphere in the room got hotter and hotter as things heated up between us and before I knew it we were lying side by side on my bed, grasping for air like we had been fish out of water.

I looked over at Lily and her sparkling eyes met mine.

"Harry, you're amazing." She spoke.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"You're more amazing and I'm glad I could experience that with you." I smiled and her white smile glowed back to me. God, she was perfect. I don't want anyone else to have her.

"You know you're perfect in every way and I don't want you to forget that." I softly spoke. She stared at me again and closed her eyes and smiled.

"This means so much to me, you'll never know."

She rested her body up against mine and kissed my jaw line. Her head was placed on my chest and we soon fell asleep in each other's arms. Her body was warm and comforting, putting me right to sleep. Her arms were wrapped around my torso as I had my hand on her back, pulling her close to me and the other gently stroking her soft, wavy hair. I kissed her forehead before I had fallen asleep, Lily already being out like a light. She looked so beautiful and peaceful when she slept, like an angel. I slept the whole night through, knowing she was by my side and wasn't going to leave.

************************************

A knock at the door sounded as I was quickly cooking breakfast before Lily woke up.

"Coming!" I yelled as I raced to the loud banging that pounded at the door. I opened and there he stood, his smile wide and greeting, dressed nicely and groomed with two tall men towering behind him: Nick. What the hell did he want this early in the morning and why was he at my house?

"Greetings, Styles." His voice was deep and deceiving.

"May I come in? Do you have anything I'm interrupting? Oh, I hope not." I didn't have time to answer and Nick and the two men were right inside the door. The two huge men were up standing up straight, posture perfect, with their arms down and crossed in front of them.