Chapter 31

"Lily, babe, wake up." I heard a deep voice speak to me.

Harry was standing over me. His tall figure looked even larger as I laid on his couch in his living room.

"You fell asleep. Good news though, I called your mom. Everything is fine. She said for now she'll stay in a hotel downtown to be safe." He spread his pink lips in to a sweet smile.

"Thank you so much. Where am I staying, though?" I was so tired and half awake I could barely speak.

"Here." Harry smiled again and looked at me over his shoulder as he walked away and in to the kitchen. He looked so slim and long in his white v-neck and black skinny jeans that are ripped everywhere.

I sat up on the couch and threw the blanket off of me that Harry must have put on me when I feel asleep. I didn't realize I fell asleep. I got up and walked in to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes to make me more awake and aware. Harry was standing at the sink washing dishes.

"Are you hungry? You fell asleep on me while we were sitting on the balcony. And by the way you look so cute when you're asleep." I looked at the ground and grinned. Harry smiled along with me and finished washing the few dirty dishes.

"No, I'm not that hungry. Thanks." I leaned against the doorway.

"Are you ok?" He turned around from the sink and looked at me.

I stared at the ground and gathered my thoughts.

"I'm just trying to still process all you told me. It's alot." I was silent after that. I noticed Harry walking over towards me and I lifted my head to look at him. Harry put his hands on my arms and rubbed up and down slowly.

"You aren't scared, are you?" He sounded concerned.

"Kind of." I still looked down at the black and white tiled floor of his kitchen.

"You aren't scared of me, are you?" This time he sounded even more concerned and worried that I would say yes.

"No. I know you won't hurt me."

Harry furrowed his brow.

"Are you scared of Nick?" His huge hands held my upper arms tightly. I started to let a few tears trickle down my face and nodded.

"Lily, you know I won't let Nick do anything to you. Please trust me."

I knew Harry wouldn't let anything happen but what if something did happen? What if Nick got past Harry one day and got to me? What if I become inhabited? Thoughts began to run faster and faster through my mind.

"I don't want to become inhabited." I cried and put my head on his chest like I did earlier tonight.

"Why are you scared of that?"

I tried to control my breathing and collect myself. I pulled my head away from his chest and looked in to his grey eyes. Harry was staring intently in to mine.

"I don't want to lose feelings for you." I started to cry more and put my head back in to his chest. His big, toned arms wrapped around me tightly and pulled me close to him. I felt him rub my back again and then I felt him kiss the top of my head. I hugged his torso tighter. I never want to let go because every time I do...I feel like I'll lose him.

"Lily, our love for each other is so strong I don't think we could ever lose feelings." His voice was so husky and seductive. It always calmed me but made me weak at the same time.

"I can't afford to lose you. I love you with all my heart." I muffle in to his chest. "And I've never felt this way towards someone before."

We stood silent for a minute and he continued to embrace me in his arms.