Chapter 16

(A.N.)~Hey! I hope those who are reading like it a lot so far:) I'm thinkin hard and bare with me-it's my first fic. If you really like it please tweet about it. It will pick up more in later chapters! Wow ok I realize all these author notes are repetitive whoops:p BUT there's something big hiding:•3

There she was-the girl that brought me down even more than I already was. My former "best friend". Weird to say we were friends...especially in the state we're in now and how we feel towards each other.

Kayden Waters has known me since freshman year. We became friends through a soccer camp we both attended in the summer before 9th grade. She was the pretty, typical, outgoing girl. She had two friends that were really close to her. We both played defense so that's how our friendship came in to being. We talked on the field and hung out at the camp all week together. At first I didn't have a room to stay in at camp, so she invited me in to hers. I thought that was so nice of her and her friends and we all became pretty close. We talked all night in the cabin, laughing as hard as ever, gossiping away. After the week at soccer camp I had became really close to Kayden and that I knew a lot about her. She seemed like a true friend. In reality, everyone is just a being that walks this earth and has a life of their own; a mind of their own. You may have best friends in your life but deep down, you honestly don't know who they really are and you may never know. You don't know what they do behind "closed doors". It is a scary thing how someone so close to you can turn on you in a split second.

One summer evening, Kayden and her two friends and I decided to go to the movies. She claimed "we haven't really hung out since soccer camp and that we should go see a movie or grab something to eat". We all agreed and decided to do so. I thought this was going to be a great night but little did I know my life would take a turn for the worst.

We did end up going and seeing a movie but afterwards, Kayden decided to "go have a little fun" as she put it. Kayden was the driver and I had no clue on earth as to where she was taking us. We eventually showed up at a liquor store. When I saw the sign of where we were I knew all we were headed down was trouble lane.

"Wait...where are we?"

"We're at a liquor store dumb ass!" Kayden and her friends laughed at me.

"You guys wait in the car. I'll be right back." She smiled at us and shut the car door.

"W-what is she doing?" I started to feel fear rise from my toes to my head.

"She going and buying alcohol, duh! God you're so stupid Lily!" Kayden's friend Anna snapped at me. I just sat there in silence trying not to panic and keep calm.

I see Kayden walk out of the store in the side view mirror or the car. She was carrying a bag which looked heavy. She gets in the car and pulls out four bottles of alcohol.

"Lookie what I gottt!"

Kayden's friends eyes light up like a kid's eyes do on Christmas morning. An echo of "oohs" come from both of them. She passed them each a bottle and then hands me one.

"H-how'd you buy that? You're only 14!"

"Fake ID, bitch!" Kayden's tone sassy and rude.

"Here Lily, this one's yours!" My eyes being to widen as I see what she's holding out in front of me.

"No, Kayden! I can't do this!"

"You're so pathetic if you don't!" She opens the bottle of alcohol and takes a swig; her friends have already started drinking.

"I'm sorry Kayden...I just don't want to do this I-"