Chapter 35

He moved his lips perfectly with mine. For who hasn't been kissed in ages he sure knew what he was doing. Every movement was perfect. One hand stayed on my cheek, the other slid down to my waist and gripped it tightly. I slid one hand in to his hair. It was soft and curls fell in between my fingers. My other hand was placed on his neck. Our kisses became more intimate and passionate as seconds went by. I was taken by surprise when his hand began to grope me all over my body. I wasn't expecting that from him but I could tell his emotions were taking over again. Not in a bad way like last time but this time it was beautiful, sensitive, loving, and powerful.

We pulled away for a few seconds to catch our breath. We stared in each others eyes for what seemed like forever. His eyes were beautiful and still had emerald tones in them. With the inside of his house being so colorless and white, his eyes seemed like the only color in the room.

"God, you're perfect." He huffed, trying to catch his breath. He smiled as he spoke, the cheeky grin appearing on his face and his dimples showing.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Harry grabbed my face and our lips met again. Harry was getting more forceful and aggressive. I felt him take my bottom lip between his teeth then smile as he let go, letting his lips hover at mine. He then pushed me down on to the couch, his long body on top of mine. Harry tightly held on to my hips and he kissed harder and harder. The taste of his lips was so sweet and intoxicating. He is like no one else and will never compare.

"Lily." Harry pulled away, breathing heavy.

"Yeah?"

"You're right. You can't explain this." He was still gasping for air.

"Sometimes you can't explain love and you'll be at a loss for words, Harry. You have to feel it with every part of your body. Let your emotions take control." As soon as I got done speaking, Harry didn't hesitate. His lips crashed back down on to mine.

Harry slowly started to listen to me and let his emotions control him even more. I felt dominance kick in. He started to kiss my jawline then trail tiny kisses down my neck. As he reached my collar bone, he began to suck lightly. I could feel him nip at my skin and leave love bites. By him leaving the marks on my skin, I knew that I was his. I belonged to Harry.

My arms wrapped around his neck as he held on to the end of his shirt that I was wearing. Before I knew it, the white v-neck was being pulled above my head and all I was left in was my underwear. I hadn't put a bra on since I had woken up just a few hours ago, so I felt exposed. This feeling of exposure was a good one. I didn't feel embarrassed. I felt comfortable.

I kept my hands around Harry's neck and played with the ends of his hair, occasionally moving one hand to his cheek. His hands were at my hips again and his thumbs were rubbing small, gentle circles in to my hip bones. I felt pleasure rise up my body. Slowly his hands moved up my torso and to my breasts. He started to gently massage them. It all felt so wrong but so right. My stomach had butterflies in it.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." He roughly said. His voice was deep and rough. My heart fluttered as I heard his words, thinking of all the things he could do to me, to pleasure me, make me feel like I was his.

His lips moved swifter and swifter against mine as we laid on his couch. I felt his hips press against mine every now and then. The whole house was silent and all we could hear was our heavy, uncontrollable breathing along with our lips crashing together constantly.

We tried to catch breath again and Harry spoke while trying to do so.

"Hey, why don't we take this upstairs? Somewhere bigger. Somewhere more comfortable." He smirked at me and waited for my reply.