Chapter 14

I heard the faint sound of birds chirping outside my window. The beautiful, cheerful ring they had told me it was going to be a good day. Plus, I go to the beach with Harry. How could it not be a good day?

I get up and throw on a little black bikini and put on a crop top and high waisted shorts over it. I took my hair out of my braid I had it in over night, my long wavy hair falling to my waist. I threw on some mascara for a small effect and put my Ray-Ban sunglasses on my head. The clock says 11:30am and only thirty more minutes have to pass and I get to see the boy I'm falling for.

My mom fixed me some quick breakfast. I ate it and chatted with her for a while and our conversation is broken by a ring of the doorbell.

"He's here!" I shout to my mom. Hopefully Harry didn't hear me through the door.

I open the door and there he is. Wearing yellow swim trunks and a white v-neck, slightly exposing his the sparrows inked by his collar bones.

"Hi Lily!"

"Hey Harry!"

My mom walks out of the kitchen and to the front door where me and Harry are standing.

"Oh Mom! I almost forgot! This is Harry, Harry this is my mom."

"Hi Mrs. Hardwell, nice to meet you." Harry is such a sweet person to everyone. His voice is so velvety and smooth. He talks so slow and it really draws you to him.

"Nice to finally meet you Harry! I've heard a lot about you!"

I smack my mom on the arm, embarrassed by what she said. Now it sounds like he's all I talk about...well...he basically is.

"Well Mrs Hardwell, we better get going. I'll return her to you later this afternoon...in one piece." He looked down at me and gave me a wink followed by a smirk.

"Bye Mom. I'll see you later!"

My mom grabs me by my arm before I walk out.

"He's quite charming, Lily. You picked a good one." She winks and smiles at me. I feel my cheeks turn red, hoping Harry was walking towards the car and didn't see me but I catch him staring at me.

My mom kissed my cheek on the way out and I waved goodbye as she stood in the doorway. I hopped up in to Harry's Range Rover. It is so clean inside and smells good. It smells like his cologne that I've smelled on him before. It really comforts me. I feel like I won't be harmed when I'm with Harry. I get this feeling of extreme security.

"What radio station do you listen to?"

"I just listen to anything, really...put it on the alternative station I guess?"

"You guess?" His stupid little smirk visible again.

"Yes, yes, yes haha. Just put it on the damn alternative station." We both laugh at my sarcasm. The song that was playing ends and we both recognize the next song that came on.

"Pompeii!" We both shout and smile.

"Oh my god I love this song!"

"I do too! Bastille is a great artist!"
I find it so cute we both like Bastille. I would love to find out what more we have in common.

We end up singing Pompeii at the top of our lungs and the rest of the songs we know on the way to the beach. I was so anxious to get on the beach with him and spend basically the whole day together.

He pulled in to a parking space in the lot for the public beach. We gather our beach bags and head down to the sandy white shores. We finally find a spot to lay our towels down on the hot sand and set our bags down. I watch as Harry takes his shirt off, grabbing the corners of his shirt and ripping it over his head. I took a small gasp under my breath as I saw his body for the first time like this. He was so toned. His tattoos were so visible and beautiful. They're all so random but I know they must have significant meanings behind them. His biceps were large, his abs toned, and his v-lines sharp.