Chapter 26

(A.N.)~Things are going to start picking up as the story moves on! If you think it is really good and interesting then tweet about it and tell your friends to read:) thank you ilysm xx.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I saw Nick bolt after me like a killer wanting to kill. He was indeed a killer, it's no doubt. He's an evil, ingenious man that needs to be put in prison for what he's done. I've been through his shit and trials and I've had enough and now he's out for the one person I care about.

He came after me with his hands out to grab my neck and choke me. I took a hold of his wrists so that he couldn't strangle me. I spun him around and pushed him up against the wall that was behind us. His face was starting to profusely sweat and get red. He tried to break free but I wouldn't let him.

"Don't you ever get near Lily again or even think about touching her, do you understand?" I got right up in his face.
I was grasping his neck so tight that he could barely spit out the words.

"Styles, I won't listen to you, you're under my control, you listen to me!" I was sick of being controlled by something I hated. I missed being me, my old self. I haven't lived in years. I haven't been able to do the normal things that people get to do.

I tried to think of a way to injure him. I turned to my right and saw a knife set sitting on the counter. I quickly pulled one out of a slot and forced it as hard as I could in to his leg. He started to lose his breath and I let go of his arms, his body falling to the floor. He laid on his side, holding his leg in pain. It sounds crazy but I didn't want to kill the guy. He needs to be locked up and suffer by serving time in jail.

I watched him lie there in pain, blood starting to pour out of his leg. I slowly backed away as I watched him suffer and go through what he deserves, even though it's not enough. I headed to the door and went out to my Range Rover. I saw Lily sitting in the passenger seat already buckled in, even though she had no idea what was to come or where we were headed. I could tell she was incredibly frightened.

I stood outside of it and told her to unlock the doors. She did as I asked and I hopped in. She was silent and didn't say a word as I pulled out of her driveway and sped off. Finally, after being on the road for a minute, she had the courage to talk.

"Harry what is going on? You have a lot to explain!" She was so worried. Her eyes were filled with fear as she stared at me, waiting for a reply. I kept my focus on the road.

"Lily I know I do, I-"

"Harry I almost got killed back there!" Her voice started to rise and gradually get louder and shaky on some words.

"Listen, I can't tell you or your life will be in more danger...you just have to trust me."

"Harry, I don't know if I can trust you anymore."

The words hurt like a sword piercing through me. I never wanted to hear that from her. I've gained so much trust from her and now it's all basically gone. I don't want Lily to not trust me. If I ever ask her to do something for me now, how will she know I won't hurt her? I had to convince her.

"Lily, please don't listen to what Nick says, ok? It's nothing but lies!" I tried to sound as genuine as possible.

"I would believe you but I can't. I don't know how I feel about us anymore, w-what if you're taking me somewhere to kill me and then dispose of my body?" I could see tears start to appear in her bright blue eyes, one escaping and gliding down her cheek. This will take a lot to gain all of her trust back.