Chapter 21

(A.N.)~Hiii im gonna slow down on the updates because i feel like alot more people are starting to read and they need to catch up! Please please tweet about this fic and get the word out:)

We walked in to my kitchen and Harry sat down at a bar stool at the island in there. I leaned against the counter and folded my arms and looked at him. I had truly forgotten how beautiful he was. I stared at his perfect skin and beautiful, dark curly hair while he traced figures on the granite top with his finger.

"So where are you going to school now?"

"I'm not going to school." Harry continued to look down and run his finger along the counter top.

"Wait-why? Harry you need an education!"

"No I don't." He didn't seem to care that he wasn't in school and getting prepared for college soon. Being a senior is a big thing; why is he just sitting at home and doing nothing with his life?

"Harry you can't just give up like that! Go to a different school."

"I don't want to."

"That's a pretty lame excuse if you ask me!" I shook my head and looked out the kitchen window. It looked like it was about to storm.

Harry finally stopped drawing invisible things with his finger and he looked over at me.

"Well how are you doing with school?"

"I-I...I don't go to school anymore."

"Oh! Look whos talkin!" He sarcastically says to me.

He couldn't argue with me, though. I had a perfectly good reason...he didn't.

"Harry you don't get it. I couldn't take Kayden anymore. Things got worse."

Harry put his pink lips together in a slight pout and frowned, the silver color in his eyes becoming darker.

"What do you mean they got worse? Lily did she hurt you?"

"No." I paused. "I hurt her...but it was only because she started to bully me again!"

"Again?!" He raised his eyebrows, surprised at what I said.

"Yeah. I was dumb and decided to sit in the lunchroom again but I quickly learned my lesson."

"What happened?" He had worry in his eyes, afraid of what I was about to tell him.

I told Harry what she did and how Cody was involved. Harry just couldn't believe it. He didn't understand why she always bullied me. I ended up telling him the whole story about the night we took that car ride and how we crashed in to a tree. He couldn't believe that either. He was so shocked that I'm pretty sure the word shocked doesn't even describe how he feels right now.

"Lily I...I-" He just couldn't find the words to say but I stopped him.

"Harry don't apologize. It isn't your fault." I stared at him in the eyes. I could tell he was torn over this and it really made him furious inside.

"I know it isn't your fault but I'm apologizing cause you don't deserve that and no one does."

"Thank you!" I smiled at him and he smiles his beautiful, calming smile back at me.

"Hey! You should be homeschooled with me!" I thought this was a perfect idea! He could come over and we could do school together...just us.

"I don't know about that Lily-"

"Come on! That'd be so fun!"

"I don't know Lily...there's more important things first."

"What? Like what?" I watched his every move as he got up and reached in his back pocket and pulled something out.

"Here." He handed me a little black box. I stood there like the dumb person I am. I looked like I had never seen something like this before. I didn't move.

"Take it!" He waved it at me. I grabbed it out of his hand and looked at the little box then up at Harry towering over me.

"Harry, wh-what's this?"

"Dammit Lily don't ask questions just open it!"

"Geez, ok! Don't be so pushy!" I smiled a little smile and laughed as I opened it. Inside was a beautiful silver necklace with a flower on it but this wasn't just any flower...it was a lily.

"Harry...is this what I think it is?"

"Yep! It's a Lily!"

"What, do you think I'm gonna forget my name?" I grinned at him.

"Hey! You could've just said thank you!"

I playfully smacked him on the arm after his silly comment.

"Look on the back."

I looked at him and he nodded at me to do ask he asked. I looked back down at the necklace and flipped it over. It had my name engraved on it.

"Harry this is like a dog tag." I laughed.

"Fine! Then I'll take it back!" He snatched it out of my hand and smiled wide, his dimples showing as usual, his eyes squinting.

"No, no, no! Don't do that! Stop! Harry please give it back!" I tried to grab the necklace but he was too fast and quick and I couldn't snatch it from him.

"Lily! Stop! Chill for a second." He put his index finger up.

"What?"

"Turn around."

I turned around. I saw his arms come from behind me, the clasp to the necklace grasped in his fingers in one hand and the hook in the other.

"Pull your hair back." His voice was so deep and soft. It was so calming and seductive and I obeyed his every command.

I pulled my hair back and he pulled the necklace around my neck and clasped it. It fell down right below my collar bones. It was so beautiful and it fit me just right. I never wear necklaces but this one is an exception; this one will stay on forever. I went over to a mirror that was in the hallway. I brushed my hands over the little silver lily hanging on my neck. I saw Harry appear behind me as I looked at my reflection.

"Well? Do you like it?" He watched me adore the necklace in the mirror.

"No." I shook my head.

Harry frowned in confusion.

"I love it." I smiled wide, grinning from ear to ear. I saw Harry smile, too.

From here on out I knew everything was going to be fine between us and that Harry would never leave me. This showed me how much he really cared and what he thought of me. Whenever I'm with Harry I feel inhabited by something else. It isn't me and I don't know what it is but it feels just right.

I turned around at Harry and saw him looking down, smirking at me with his pink lips. I could tell he had something to say and he said it.

"Lily, you're not like the rest and I could tell that when I first met you. You're the only person who has made me feel like me in a while. I want you to be my wild flower."