Chapter 42

Harry came running out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. He ran right up to me and pushed me back against the wall and kissed me hard.

"Harry, what are you doing up here? How'd you get here? Where's security?" I started to panic.

"Lily, calm down." He grabbed my face. "Everything's fine, don't question anything right now, just listen."

I nodded and stared in to his beautiful green eyes.

"I know you probably hate me right now, and I'm so sorry!"

I stopped him.

"Harry, you know I forgive you. I was upset you didn't tell me that Jackson was here all along but you protected me." I grabbed his hands and held on tightly. "I appreciate that." His smile grew on his face and he kissed my cheek.

"I knew you couldn't be mad at me."

"You're beyond right." I winked and ran my hand through his hair. But then I started to frown because questions I had weren't answered.

"Ok but seriously, what happened to security?" I was expecting any second for the elevator doors to open and security to be here and catch us and throw us back in our little dog kennels. Was he allowed to be up here?

"I may or may not have caused a scene downstairs." He winked at me and smirked.

"Wait, you did what?"

"I asked to go to the bathroom and then I snuck my way out, found the lab, knocked over some shit, broke some shit, ya know." We both laughed.

"So now they have to clean it up?"

"Yep!"

"And all the security got called down there to help?"

"You're correct."

"You fucking genius!" I couldn't believe what he did but it made me happy he did that just so he could see me.

"Lily." Harry grabbed my chin and titled my face to look at him. "I love you." All I could do was smile cause I knew I would forever feel the same way towards him. No matter what comes between us, I could never loose these feelings for him.

"And I love you more." I smiled back.

"Come on!" Harry grabbed my hand and we ran towards the bathroom. I couldn't imagine what he wanted but we're alone and that's all that matters at the moment.

We rounded the corner to go in to the bathroom and he stopped.

"This place is disgusting, holy shit!"

"Yeah, tell me about it, I had to take a shower in here and there's no soap! I still feel gross."

Harry looked at me and smirked, those dimples making an appearance as usual.

"Well I haven't showered." He raised an eyebrow at me then quickly pulled his shirt over his head. His body was as beautiful as ever, not a flaw, and goldenly tanned. If I could just sit down and talk to him about all his tattoos and what they all mean to him, I'd love to know. They intrigue me.

"Well, what are you waiting on?" He started to unbuckle his pants and slide them off.

"I told you I already took a shower."

He stared at me and gave me a dumb look. "Don't be stupid, Lily Hardwell. Strip." Hearing him demand me to strip for him made me weak. I was being stupid, too. I took off my clothes once again and I looked up and Harry was already in a shower stall with the water on. He nodded me over to him. All I could see was his shoulders and up. My heart beat was fast as I approached the stall door. He opened it for me and I stepped in. This time, the water was steaming hot.

"Ow! Why is it so hot? When I took a shower it wasn't this hot." I was confused.

"Lily, I've been here before. I know stuff. You gotta push the handle up and it will stay so you don't have to keep holding on to it. Also, that makes it hotter." Wow I felt stupid.

"Wish I could've known that like ten minutes ago!" We both laughed and it echoed through the empty bathroom. If security came up here we'd be caught so easily.

I couldn't help but stare at his body. I didn't realize I was staring for that long, either.

"Hey, you alright?" He put a hand on my cheek. It was hot and soothed me.

"Yeah! Sorry, I-" Then he interrupted me with his kiss. Both of his hands were on my face and the hot water was hitting us hard. I placed my arms around his neck. Harry then pulled away.

"God, I'm so lucky to have you." He was breathing heavy. The hot water and our bodies together made it hard to breathe. His hair was like a wet mop, but it was cute and hanging in his face. He kissed me again and put his hands on my lower back and grabbed my sides, pulling me close to him, making me feel secure. I had my arms around his neck again and he grabbed my thighs and pulled me up on to him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and played with his hair as our kisses got more passionate. He had one hand on the back of my head and one on my lower back again. I could feel his tongue sliding in to my mouth.

We pulled away and stared at each other. The hot water was in our faces and dripping down our bodies.

"I'm slipping." I laughed slightly and looked down at the ground as I placed my feet back down.

Harry took initiative and pushed me against the shower wall. He couldn't wait and neither could I. His hands grasped my arms tightly against the wall. He let go of his hold on me and started to feel me up. He went from my hip bones, gliding his hands up my waist, then to my breasts, massaging them, causing me to moan, and then his hands reached my face. His body was pushed all the way up against me, there was no space whatsoever.

"I wanna make you feel good again." He smiled and bit his lower lip and looked me in the eyes. He started to kiss me hard again, our kisses long. He slid his hands down my body and stopped as he reached the best part and slipped a finger in me. He started off slow and then got more aggressive with fingering me, but it didn't hurt. It was perfect.

I tilted my head back against the wall and occasionally let out a moan as he pleasured me. He was always so good at it and I had forgotten how much I missed it. I brought my hand up to my collar bones to grab my necklace but I remembered it was gone. Something came over me and I stopped him.

"Harry, I'm so sorry Nick ripped the necklace off you gave me. I miss it cause it made me feel like I really belonged to you and no one else." I started to cry because I became overwhelmed with everything.

"It's not your fault! Stop crying, why are you crying?" He laughed and wiped some hair out of my face.

"Cause I'm scared and I don't want to loose you."

"Listen, you're not going to loose me, you know I won't let that happen, not in a million years! And about the necklace, I'll get you a new one, even better than the one before! I'll buy one with thousands of diamonds on it, even if I can't afford it." Then I saw something I've never seen. Harry started to tear up and we just ended up laughing because of how emotionally unstable we were. It was actually cute.

"Can we make a promise?" I asked.

"What?" Harry had his arms around my waist.

"Can we agree on forever?" I stared at him and waited for an answer. He smiled at me and kissed my lips quickly.

"Forever."

Harry picked me up and hugged me as I wrapped my legs around his torso again. We kissed a bit more until our smooch session got interrupted by security calling my name.