Chapter 25

(A.N.)~Hey another short chapter haha! But the next few chapters will be really interesting so pay attention cause it's a lot you don't want to miss!;)

Harry stood at the entrance to the kitchen. His fists were clenched, his jaw clenched as well. He was breathing heavy and his eyes were huge. I could see the dark grey prominent in his eyes from across the room. His lips were a bright red as he pursed them together. I was so incredibly thrilled to see Harry standing there and that he came to my rescue.

I was still lying on the floor, Nick continued to grasp the cast iron pan. He turned around as he noticed Harry was standing there.

"Harry! Pleasant surprise to see you here!" The tone in Nick's voice was once again so deceiving. He sounded like he was pleased to see him there but he had an evil plot.

"Nick, put the pan down and no one will be harmed." Harry started to step closer to us. His gaze came down to me and saw me cradled in a ball on the floor. He looked back at Nick and the look on his face was even more serious and harsh, his knuckles becoming white from clenching them so hard.

"Styles, you know you're a dangerous man. You don't want Lily to get in a bad situation now...do you?" Nick stayed where he was, Harry inching closer.

I started to sit up as Nick had his back to me. Harry glanced at me again as he saw my actions.

"Lily, RUN!" He said sternly. He stayed calm as he spoke, his eyes now on Nick. He was watching him to make sure he didn't make a sudden move and hurt me.

My eyes widened as I heard what he said. I crawled as quick as I could on my hands and knees a few feet till I was out of Nick's range. I saw him turn around and swing the pan up above his head and back down to the spot where I laid a few seconds ago. I was still on my hands and knees, just a few feet from Nick. He turned his head quickly at me and held the pan up. It was almost like an instinct as I looked at Harry to hear his instructions.

"Lily, GO, RUN!"

"Where?!" I was so scared I didn't know where to run to, I feel like there's no place safe to go.

"Get in the Range Rover and lock the doors!" Harry was still staring at Nick, ready to fight him at any moment. He didn't want to take his eyes off of him to let his guard down and let Nick take advantage of him.

I got up off the floor and started to back up then took off for the door. As I was almost there I turned around and saw Nick charge at Harry. If this is what it was like to see your whole world crumble around you and see your life flash before your eyes it was the worst feeling ever. A feeling that no one should feel. It brings a sharp pain through your body, a pain that takes your breath away, leaving you gasping for air at some points.