Chapter 28

(A.N.)~Pay attention to the next few chapters! Lots of info will be released!!! Tweet about it if you liked it!!!:D

I felt sick to my stomach. Nick wants me. Why? This scared me even more because I know Harry knows so much more than I know. I feel like I've been lied to this whole time. What if Harry can't keep me safe? What if he is in on it with Nick...whatever Nick is doing...

I started to cry harder, I could feel my makeup all over my cheeks.

"Harry why does he want me, please, don't keep this from me anymore!" I put my head back in to his chest.

Harry's large hard lifted up my chin to look at him.

"Hey, look at me." His voice was deep and husky.

I opened my eyes from crying. He used his thumb to wipe some of the makeup away from under my eyes.

"Nick is not going to come anywhere near you. I won't let him lay an eye on you. It won't happen!" He stared closely at me. My breathing was uneven. He was still rubbing my back but I was too nervous. It didn't help much.

Why can't he just tell me already? I vaguely remember him saying that if he told me I could be in more danger. Maybe I've been wrong this whole time. He's not telling me so that he can keep me safe, obviously, but how would anyone know that he told me? My thoughts were interrupted by his deep voice.

"Hey, follow me." He smirked at me and grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. I didn't ask questions. I was done with questions. What's the point of asking if you don't get an answer? I just let Harry guide me to where he wanted me to go.

He took me up a flight of stairs. I held on tightly to his hand as I trailed behind him. Harry looked back at me and kept a smile on his face as he neared the top of the stairs. We crossed a hallway and entered a huge bedroom. The bed must have been a California King. The design was beautifully crafted. It was a mahogany like the majority of things in his house. The duvet was a dark tan color with a red design, big pillows sprawled out at the head board. The bed had four tall posts like it was meant to be a canopy bed. The room had dark tan carpeting as well. The walls were white and it was lit dim like the rest of his house. It created a real romantic feeling.

Harry stopped in the middle of his room. He didn't unlink hands with me. My palms started to feel sweaty. It's weird how a room could make you feel lust but I wanted Harry right now. I wanted him more than anything.

"This is my room." He smiled at me.

"It is so beautiful!" I held my mouth open in awe once again.

He walked me over to big sliding glass doors that led out to a balcony. He slid the doors open and we walked out in to the night air. Crickets sang all around us. The stars were bright and the woods were alive.

"Shh! Do you see that?"

"What?"

Harry stood close to me. He pointed his finger off in to the distance at a mother deer and her fawn.

"They're so cute!" I smiled. It was so dark that it was hard to see them but I was able to. The wind blew through the trees. The night air had a different smell in the woods. It smelled so fresh. It was incredibly peaceful out here where he lives. Your thoughts are the only thing that you can hear if you're completely silent.

Harry put his arms around me, pulling me close to his warm body. I rested my head against my chest as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I focused on his heartbeat, trying to keep mine in rhythm with his. My thoughts spring back to the first time we were intimate like this. We were at the beach having the time of our lives. That was one of those days I'll never forget no matter how old I am or who I am married to one day because that day...that one day for the first time in months...I was Lily Hardwell. I lived again. I was shown how to be human and not a lifeless body dead from the past.

I felt lips press against the top of my head. I closed my eyes and let all my fears disappear. There was no need to be afraid right now. My whole world was holding me in his arms and protecting me and I never wanted this to end.

"Lily. I've decided." Harry stopped.

"Decided what?" I took my head off his chest as I put my eyes on him.

"I decided I do need to tell you. I don't like seeing you be afraid. Seeing you afraid scares me to be honest." I could feel his heartbeat pick up. He let go of me and grabbed my hand and led me to a little couch that sat in the corner of his balcony. He sat down and patted next to him for me to sit. I did as he wished.

"Ok," he inhaled deeply, "where the hell do I even start?" He looked off in to the woods, searching for where to start his story.