Chapter 45

(A.N.)~I never would've thought this would get as many reads as it has right now! I never planned on writing a fic either but I came up with this random plot and had to put it in to a story. Thank you guys so much for all the reads!:)

HARRY'S P.O.V.

You'd think that with all the days that I've been trapped here I would have thought of an escape by now. Since I sit in this cell non stop with nothing but my mind keeping me going, it feels like something would have crossed my mind already.

But this isn't just an escape for me and Lily, it's an escape for everyone else trapped in here.

First, there's Ryan. The man in his mid 40's. I never have really know his exact age. I haven't ever really spoken to him either. I've just caught his sad eyes every now and then when Nick would all bring us together for something important. I do know that he's a dad. He has two daughters, one who's fourteen and the other who is five. I'm sure they miss their daddy like hell and his wife must not be able to sleep at night. One minute you're sleeping comfortably next to the man you married and made a commitment to, the next day, he's gone to work and suddenly is "gone". Vanishing, like a vapor.

Then you have Gloria. What a sweet woman she is. I was able to speak to her once and her story was beautiful. Born in 1940, she met her husband in her senior year of high school and married him right after she graduated. Sadly, when her husband was fifty-two, he developed a brain tumor that destroyed him. He passed away but that didn't stop Gloria. She went on to help fundraise for people that had brain tumors. She visited patients in the hospital that were slowly dying, their brains deteriorating away. She said she had never seen so many smiles on people's faces and that the kids she'd visit would always ask when she was coming back. To me, Gloria was a hero and a hero to many, and they may think she's gone...but the great thing is she's not and I know her influence can still continue and touch people's hearts.

Lastly, Jackson. He obviously is considered the most important one. I'd be lying if I said that it never bothered me that I could never help Lily look for him or tell her where he was. She never understood that day why I got mad and seeing her afraid of me was something I never wanted to see again. I've spoken to Jackson quite a few times when I've gotten the chance and he was a cool kid. He would tell me about the things him and his sister would do and how they had such a close bond. But after every time he'd tell me about the great memories, his smile would fade and tears would appear in his eyes and he'd remember that all those times were gone and from the past. Those good moments with him and Lily weren't just memories, they were things he thought he'd probably never experience again. They were more than memories to him and they held a special place in is heart.

I think anyone can agree that you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Finally I woke up one day and it clicked. My mind felt like it actually worked 100% again. I knew how to get out.

There's always a guard at the end of this hall of cells. Nick really doesn't want me to get out since I caused this huge mess so they keep watch on me practically 24/7. I got the guard to come over to my cell.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"You can wait." The guard didn't care and started to walk away.

"Please? It's an emergency and I feel sick."

***********************************

LILY'S P.O.V.

Wondering.

Dreaming.

Sleeping.

Hardly eating.

That's all I could ever do here. I feel like some days that my mind is starting to eat me alive. I get weird thoughts I never used to get. I stare at a blank wall in front of me and images appear on it. They appear to be so real that I walk up to the wall and try to touch them. Sometimes it's images of my family. One day we could be happy and being a normal family, then one day my mind puts these images on the wall of me slaughtering everyone I know. I guess that's the mentality of an insane person.