Chapter 32

(A.N.)~Let's see if any of you can catch my 5SOS shade in here;)

Pancakes, bacon, eggs, the scents that filled the room. I opened my eyes to the sunshine spilling in to Harry's room. He had opened the curtains to the sliding glass doors that lead to his balcony so that the warm morning sun covered the walls and everything surrounding me.

I turned over and Harry wasn't there. By the smell that was lingering in the air and the clinking of pots and pans coming from the kitchen downstairs, I knew he was making breakfast. The scent of pancakes reminded me of the morning my mom made pancakes. The morning my dad came in to the kitchen and mentioned Jackson. The day I lost my dad. It's a day I don't really want to remember because if I do, it just brings me down.

I laid in bed for a moment and reminisced on my past and my family. I started to think of my mom and how she's doing. I miss her voice and her touch. I miss hugging her. Being separated from her reminds me of how much she means to me. I started to think of my dad and if he was still alive, what would he be doing right now? He'd probably be looking for Nick and getting the police involved. But by doing that, we all know it would make things worse. Nick would come after me and Harry in a heartbeat. He'd kill me then kill Harry, or even worse, watch me suffer as he murdered the one I love right in front of me.

Then Jackson's image sprung in to my mind. I thought of what he must be doing right now but most importantly, where is he? The cops still give us updates on what little they come across or find but it is never anything life changing. Nothing leads us to him. But it isn't like we have found his lifeless body anywhere. There hasn't been word of a young boy's body found disposed behind a building or in an alley. He has been kidnapped, but whoever he is with hasn't killed him. They're doing something to him. They want him for something. Jackson is out there somewhere...and I can't give up.

I wiped these thoughts out of my mind and slid out of the cozy bed. I walked in to the hall and in to the bathroom next to Harry's room. I splashed some water on my face and threw my hair up in to a messy bun, a few pieces of straggly hair hanging down. I walk out of the bathroom and stand at the top of the staircase, looking at the downstairs area, taking in the vast beauty of his house. The light that was shining through the big glass windows made the house look majestic in the morning. It sparkled and glowed and made everything bright. I took slow steps down the long staircase. I finally arrived at the kitchen to see Harry's beautiful, tall figure standing at the stove cooking eggs. We were matching in our white v-necks but the only difference was the fact that he had black skinny jeans on that showed his slim figure. I was still in my underwear.

"Goodmorning, Lily." Harry turned around and his eyes scanned me up and down.

"You look so perfect standing there in just your underwear." He winked and his pink lips formed in to a smirk. "Oh, and my shirt." He turned his focus back on to cooking the eggs.

"Thanks." I smiled and took a seat on a bar stool at the island in his kitchen.

"I made pancakes if that's alright with you." Harry continued to smile as his voice was so deep and had a tone of sleepiness in it. His accent always turned me on, too. It always flowed beautifully and was like music to my ears.

"They're my favorite." I smiled and watched his every move. His shoulders had a slight slump forward to it, probably because of his height. When you're a tower like him, it's hard to keep straight posture. But his slight lean was always attractive. It almost showed dominance. It had an "authority" effect.

Harry strolled over to me, setting a plate in front of me. Two steaming pancakes were set off to the left side. Some scrambled eggs with dashes of salt and pepper sat next to the pancakes and the maple flavored bacon. The mixed smell of it all filled my nose. A bottle of syrup and a little saucer with butter on it was set on the counter top near me.

"Harry are you a secret cook or something?" I laughed as I took a bite of the maple bacon. I took bites of the rest of the amazing food and it was delicious. My mom has made pancakes for years but they don't compare to this.

Walking over to a plate set on the counter, Harry laughed as he put the scramble eggs on a plate that already had two pancakes and some strips of bacon on it.

"No. I just get bored a lot and decide to cook."

"Oh so that's the secret ingredient? Boredom?" I smiled as I took another bite of bacon. Harry set his plate down next to me and sat down at a bar stool, his smile lighting up the room even more than it already was from the sunlight. He brought his own sunlight with him wherever he went. He was my sunshine.

He began to take bites of his food. His gaze was forward, staring out of the kitchen window that was in front of us above the sink. He had a small yet visible smile on his face and his eyes were glowing. I could tell his mind was working.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" I stared at his perfect side profile. His lips looked even more plump from the side.

"I'm just thinking about us and everything we've been through. You were brave, Lily, when Nick came in your house." He kept staring out the window as he spoke, watching the trees blow gently in the wind, then met my eyes. Harry's a random guy and has random thoughts but they mean a lot to me. Every word that he speaks is important.

"I don't think I was that brave. I laid there, basically waiting for him to kill me. I had nowhere to go and if you wouldn't have come I-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I knew what would have happened if Harry didn't show up, we both knew...there was no need to explain it.

"But Lily I'm proud of how brave you were to obey me and trust me and run away as I told you to." He rested his arms on the counter and stared at his plate after he ended his sentence.

"Thanks." I said with little expression. I moved the eggs around on my plate with my fork. The room was filled with silence. I could hear birds chirping outside.

But there was one thing that was tugging on my heart at this moment. Something that has always bothered me but right now it was bothering me the worst. It had to be asked.

"Harry, please help me find Jackson." I blurted out. Harry let his fork drop from his hand, making a loud clinking noise on the plate. He looked up at the window again. I could see his jaw tense up. I could see the grey in his eyes get darker. I could see his face get hot. But why?

"I can't do that." He got up and carried his plated over to the trash can and emptied the large amount of left over food in to the trash. He set the plate in the sink, then rested his palms on counter, leaning forward. I must have really set him off for him to not finish his breakfast.

"Wh-why not?" I could barely get the words out. There was no excuse for him not to. We're together and in everything together. Why can't he help me?

"Lily, no, we can't do this. Don't ask me about this right now." His voice got more deep and stern.

"Harry, please! Just give me a reason!" I immediately stood up from the bar stool, pushing it back. It screeched across the floor, echoing through the house.

"Lily-" I didn't let him finish.

"Harry please just hear me out, you know Jackson means so much to me. I catch myself thinking about him more and more and my heart is hurting again. I need to see him!" I was begging at this point. I didn't understand why Harry wouldn't help me. He cared about me, didn't he? Then why can't he help?

"I said no!" Harry's voice got louder.

"Please!!!" I screamed. I don't care if I'm told "no" occasionally but in this situation I can't hear that answer.

Then suddenly the unexpected happened.

"I FUCKING SAID NO." His voice was the loudest I had ever heard it. Harry rushed over to me and shoved me against the wall. My body impacted incredibly hard and fast. I couldn't process what just happened. Harry's hands were grasped tightly to my shoulders, holding me back. The grey color in his eyes was dark like stone. There was no green, not even a hint. The emerald that I once saw was vanished. It was almost like it never existed; like it was a figment of my imagination. His jaw was tense again and he was breathing heavy. For the first time, I was truly terrified of Harry, something I never thought I'd experience.