Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chic...

De RonnaSweeney51317

The next story following Three Teams, ONE Chicago in the ONE Chicago series. Make sure to read Three Teams... Mais

Prologue for Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago
Chapter 1 "Santa Been Here! Get Up!"
Chapter 2 "Going To Feed An Army"
Chapter 3 "You're The HERO Of The Family"
Chapter 4 "Can't Take Much More Of This"
Chapter 5 "Get Your Head On Straight"
Chapter 6 "Baby, You Need To Stop This!"
Chapter 7 "I'm Severide"
Chapter 8 "Wish You Could Have Been There"
Chapter 9 "Are You Trying To Get Them Killed"
Chapter 10 "Ambulance 61, You Haven't Reported Back"
Chapter 11 "One Of Our Own Is Counting On Us"
Chapter 12 "BAGHDAD!"
Author's Note
Chapter 13 "Always Give Hope"
Readers: LOVE YOU ALL!
Chapter 14 "Only Woman In Your Life"
Chapter 15 "Where's Barney?"
Readers: Literally In Tears!
Chapter 16 "Chutes & Ladders"
Chapter 17 "Call Your Wife!"
Chapter 18 "Spring You From This Joint"
Chapter 19 "Love Bug"
Chapter 20 "Out Of The Doghouse"
Chapter 21 "Call Off Your Ogre!"
Story Media
Chapter 22 "Nice View"
Chapter 23 "Lights Of Chicago"
Announcement: Something Special In The Works...
Chapter 24 "We're All Family"
Chapter 25 "Leverage"
Chapter 26 "Justice"
Chapter 27 "Jinx"
Chapter 28 "Our Lieutenants Wife"
Chapter 29 "Peet's Coffee"
Chapter 30 "Bloodhound"
Chapter 31 "Nursey Nurse"
Chapter 33 "Come After You"
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Chapter 34 "Goodbye, Sammy!"
Chapter 35 "You're Not Wonder Woman"
Chapter 36 "Booty Call"
Chapter 37 "$2 Million"
Chapter 38 "How Could You"
Chapter 39 "Don't Touch Me!"
Chapter 40 "99.9% Sure"
Chapter 41 "By The Book"
Chapter 42 "He's Done"
Chapter 43 "Congratulations! It's A Girl"
Chapter 44 "Stay On Protocol!"
Chapter 45 "Hurry And Pull"
Chapter 46 "My Pretty"
Chapter 47 "Hide!"
Chapter 48 "Barricade The Doors"
Chapter 48 1/2 "Barricade the Doors II"
Chapter 49 "Newspaper & Five Gallon Buckets"
Chapter 50 "Stubborn"
Chapter 51 "Still In Love With You"
Chapter 52 "Y'all Haters"
Chapter 53 "I'm In Love With You"
Chapter 54 "Stormtroopers"
Chapter 55 "Nothing But Rabbits"
Who's who.....
Chapter 56 "FIX IT!"
Chapter 57 "Did You Call For A Firefighter"
We interrupt this story......
Chapter 58 "I Can't Lose Him!"
Chapter 59 "May I Hug You"
Chapter 60 "OH MY..."
Chapter 61 "I'll Bring Him Back To You!"
Chapter 62 "A Lot Of Henchmen"
Chapter 63 "Going To Confess"
Chapter 64 "Need A Lift?"
Chapter 65 "Long and Hard"
The End of Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago

Chapter 32 "Gotcha!"

792 18 1
De RonnaSweeney51317

Severide walks over to her, pulls her into his arms and starts kissing her. He stops, smiles at Shaylynn then grabs her hand.
He leads her into the bunk room, right into his Officer's Quarter's. Severide quickly draws the blinds, turns around and starts kissing Shaylynn again while taking her clothes off.
After her clothes are off, Shaylynn removes Severide's towel.
Severide backs up and sits down on his bed. He pulls Shaylynn down onto his lap, they then start making love.

Sam is out in the Common area. She really needs to be leaving, but wants to say goodbye to Shaylynn.
"Would it be alright if I went back to the locker room to say goodbye to Shaylynn? I really need to be going" Sam asks Boden.
"Sure. Once out of the Common area turn left. You'll see the sign" Boden tells her with a smile.
"Thanks!" Sam tells him.
She walks out of the Common area and follows Bodens instructions.
Sam finds the locker room door, she stands outside of it and opens it a little, "Hello, Shaylynn!" she calls out.
No answer.
"Shaylynn!" Sam calls out.
Again, no answer.
Sam walks in hoping she doesn't see anything she shouldn't, but there's no one in the locker room. Then she hears banging coming from the bunk room.
Sam walks toward the bunk room.
As she enters, she notices the blinds on one of the Officer's Quarter's are drawn and the banging is a lot louder, plus she hears moaning.
Her eyes get huge!
Sam quickly turns on her heels and walks out of the bunk room.
That's just as bad as catching your parents having sex! Sam thinks to herself as she walks to the Common area.
Boden sees Sam walk in, "Did you say goodbye to Shaylynn?" he asks.
"No. She and Kelly are getting reacquainted. Should probably give them some time before anyone heads to the bunk room" Sam says.
Everyone smiles.
"Gotcha!" Boden says to Sam.
"I'll see everyone later!" Sam tells them.
"Stay safe out there, Sam!" Boden tells her.
Sam smiles, walks out of the Firehouse and out to her car.
As Sam is sitting in her car getting ready to leave, the App on her phone that is used to monitor cell phones goes off.
She picks up her phone, opens the App and notices it's for Anna's phone. Quite a few text messages from an unknown number was received.

Anna's phone.......

Unknown: Has she shown up?

Anna: Yes, but only once. At least the woman said she was Shaylynn.

Unknown: Has her husband showed up?

Anna: I'm not sure. A Fireman showed up, but not sure if it was him.

Unknown: You've got to be kidding! You can't remember the pictures I showed you before you left?!

Anna: Sorry......

Unknown: Save it! Here's their pictures, study their faces well!

Anna: She's the woman who showed up. The same for the Fireman.

Unknown: Good! Since that buffoon couldn't break her, she'll have to be broke a different way. That way is her husband.....seduce him!

Anna: Have you seen her? How am I going to seduce him?

Unknown: He's a man! Any man can be seduced! Now do it! I didn't send you to Chicago for nothing! Now do what's expected of you! Also, make sure you delete these texts!

What the fuck?! Anna was sent here because of Shaylynn? Sam thinks to herself.
"Who the hell can this unknown number be that wants to destroy Shaylynn? Is the buffoon they're referring to the Trafficking boss?" Sam says to herself.
She decides to head home and see if anything was caught by the cameras she placed.

Thankfully the rest of the night there was no calls for 51. After what Sam told everyone before she left, they never saw Severide and Shaylynn the rest of the night.
Bright and early a call comes in for Squad. Severide rushes out of his Officer's Quarter's and out to the Squad truck. While getting on his turnout gear, he notices the guys are looking at him, smiling.
Severide shakes his head and laughs, "Get in the truck!" he tells his guys.
Squad pulls out of the stall, lights on and siren blaring.
Ten minutes after Squad has left, Shaylynn comes out of Severide's Officer's Quarter's and heads to the bathroom.
Out in the Common area Dawson's cell phone goes off starling her. She takes it out of her pocket and sees it's a text from Shaylynn.

Shaylynn: Gabby, I need your help! Can you come to the bathroom!

Dawson gets up from the table and heads for the bathroom. She walks inside, but doesn't see Shaylynn.
"Shaylynn?" Dawson calls out.
"Just a minute" comes from one of the stalls.
A few seconds later, Shaylynn walks out.
"Oh my!" Dawson says to her.
"Yeah!" Shaylynn says back.
Shaylynn walks up to the mirror and looks in it. She can see Dawson has a smile on her face and is trying not to laugh.
"Did you and Kelly get ANY sleep last night?" Dawson asks with a little snicker.
"A little! Now can you help me with this?" Shaylynn asks Dawson while she looks in the mirror at her hair that's in a huge mess, "Are any of those care packages left that have a hair and tooth brush in them?"
"I think so. I'll go get one for you!" Dawson tells her with a big smile as she walks out the door.
While she's waiting on Dawson, Shaylynn texts Chrysti.

Shaylynn: Chrysti, can you tell me where my car is?

Chrysti: It was put in the warehouse.

Shaylynn: Can you bring it to the Firehouse.

Chrysti: So that's where you are, I should have known. Butch called me and said Rob took you to the airport, that you were heading back to Chicago.

Shaylynn: I'm sure Rob received an ass chewing from Butch when he returned.

Chrysti: I'm sure he did. Butch and the others are back in Chicago, just to let know.

Shaylynn: Okay, can you bring my car to me?

Chrysti: Sure! Was just about ready to leave the warehouse. What perfect timing! I'll park it out front and put the key under the back floor mat.

Shaylynn: Alright. Thank you, Chrysti.

Dawson returns to the bathroom with a care package for Shaylynn.
"Thank you, Gabby!" Shaylynn says, "This is going to be a challenge!" she says while she takes the hair brush out and starts brushing the sides.
Shaylynn goes to brush the back of her hair, but the brush gets stuck. "GREAT!" she says.
Dawson starts laughing, "Let me help!" she says while grabbing onto the brush.
"Hopefully none of the guys walk in!" Shaylynn says to Dawson.
Dawson gets done brushing the back of Shaylynn's hair, "Thank you for the help, Gabby!" Shaylynn says to her.

"Ambulance 61, man down, unknown causes, Fosco Park"

"Finished just in time!" Dawson says to Shaylynn with a smile, "See you later!" Dawson says as she walks out of the bathroom.
Shaylynn leaves the bathroom and proceeds to the Common area. When she walks in, all of Truck smiles at her.
"Severide left here with a huge smile on his face and spring in his step!" Herrmann says to her with a sly smile.
Shaylynn just gives Herrmann a look while she walks back toward the kitchen up to Boden.
"Chief, I'm so sorry....." Shaylynn starts saying to Boden until he cuts her off.
"There's no need for you to go any further! Seeing Kelly so happy this morning is worth everything! No one here is going to say anything to anyone!" Boden tells her with a smile.
Shaylynn smiles at him, "Thank you, Chief! I didn't mean for that to happen, but one thing lead to another..."
Boden stops her, "It's fine!"
Shaylynn smiles back at him again, then it hits her....Sam.
"Oh no, Sam! Last night....how long did she stay here?" Shaylynn asks Boden.
"I think she stuck around for about 10 minutes. She went to the locker room looking for you, but didn't find you there. Apparently she found out you were in Kelly's Officer's Quarter's by hearing a lot of noise" Boden tells her.
Shaylynn's face turns red.
Boden gives her a huge smile.
"I'm going to go! Chrysti should have my car outside by now. I need to find Sam and have a talk with her" Shaylynn tells Boden.
"Okay. Have a great day!" Boden tells her, smiling at her again.
Shaylynn starts walking toward the door that leads to the stalls, "HAVE A GREAT DAY, SHAYLYNN!" she hears all of Truck shout out to her.
She shakes her head while she walks out and hears all the guys start laughing.
Shaylynn walks down the driveway and sees she was right, Chrysti has already been here and left her car. She opens the door, folds the seat up so she can get the key from under the back floor mat.
Not paying attention, she doesn't realize Squad is returning. Cruz sees her and like at District 21, he flips on the siren making Shaylynn jump. He starts laughing as he pulls Squad into the driveway, stops, and parks. Before Cruz knows it, the door opens and he's being pulled out by Shaylynn. She gives him a jab to the side.
Capp is laughing his ass off, "See I told you! If you did something like that to Shaylynn, she would pull you out and beat your ass!"
Severide comes around to save Cruz, "Alright, break it up!" he says smiling and laughing as he grabs Shaylynn away from Cruz. He pulls Shaylynn into a hug and kisses her.
"I have to be going" she tells Severide.
"What's on your agenda for today?" he asks her.
"First, I'm stopping by Med to see Dr. Charles. I want to keep this PTSD under control. I have to much to lose this time" Shaylynn tells Severide and kisses him.
He smiles at her, "If you need me for ANYTHING, call me!" he says.
"I will!" Shaylynn says and smiles.
She starts to walk away when Severide grabs onto her hand, pulls her back to him and kisses her again.
"I'll stop back later and check in, okay" she tells Severide.
"I'd like that!" he tells her.
Shaylynn walks down the driveway to her car, gets in, and drives off heading toward Med.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.1K 293 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...
408K 6.1K 69
A former Ranger Lieutenant up and left Boston to be with her best friend in Chicago. She falls in love with a gorgeous detective. Everything is going...
7.3K 140 5
FALSE GOD | CHICAGO FIRE still worship this love even if it's a false god in which the paramedic lieutenant for firehouse 51 and the squad three li...
8.9K 268 26
What if Jay and Will Halstead has a sister?