Bleeding Out ยป Stiles Stilins...

By OMGitsJustine

โ If the last thing that I do is to bring you down I'll bleed out for you...โž Senior Year is supposed to... More

Summary//Playlist
[1] I Know What You Did Last Summer
[2] Strangers Like Me
[3] Trust Issues
[4] Walk In The Park
[6] What Are You?
[7] Regrets
[8] The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You
[9] The Downward Spiral
[10] The Cell
[11] Better Read Than Twilight
[12] Trigger Warning
[13] The Murder of One
[14] The Devil Inside
[15] Unpleasantville
[16] Ouroboros
[17] Your Happiness Is My Happiness
[18] Holding On, Letting Go
[19] Surrender
[20] Lies of Omission
[21] Two Halves of the Same Coin
[22] Status Asthmaticus
[23] It All Came Back To Me
[24] Paralyzed
[25] Do You Remember the First Time?
[26] Fade Into You
[27] Find My Way Back
[28] Map of Memories
[29] Unconditionally
[30] Game Plan
[31] Game Day
[32] A Tale as Old as Time
[33] Final Countdown
[34] Damnatio Memoriae
[35] Something I Need
Update book 6

[5] Night Terror

1.2K 27 11
By OMGitsJustine

"Do you get some weird vibe from Theo?" Savannah asked Lydia while she took a seat across from her at the kitchen table. 

After leaving Theo at the graveyard, Savannah came back home to find Lydia studying at the kitchen table. Savannah lightly scooted a bottle of water to Lydia, putting her elbows on the table and staring at her. Ever since encountering Theo at the graveyard, Savannah couldn't shake this feeling from him. It was strange, something familiar yet she couldn't put her finger on it. 

"I think that's because you might be developing a little crush no the new werewolf." Lydia smirked at Savannah, breaking her from her thoughts. 

Savannah laughed slightly, rolling her eyes. "That's not what is happening.." Savannah tried telling Lydia, who only gave her a smirk in return. "Oh, come on, don't give me that look. Sure Theo's good looking and so far proven he's a great guy with a damn near perfect smirk but..." Savannah started saying, slowly stopping as she looked away. 

"..He's not Stiles." Lydia smiled lightly, setting her pen down. "And it's understandable..what you two had, it was something that is only ever written about..what you two had was something so powerful and something that doesn't normally exist..even after all the times apart, your love never faulted. It only kept growing stronger and stronger, you would never be able to let him go..And that's what a first love is, it's the one person you'll never be able to let go of even if you've convinced yourself you've moved on..But sometimes it's better to move on. I mean, I want you to be happy and you deserve that..you shouldn't be alone because you think there's no one else.." 

"It's not that..it's not even about Stiles, it's about Theo..it's just..-I don't know, there's just something about him I can't shake.." Savannah said, shrugging her shoulders while looking down at her hands. 

"Tell me what happened." 

"I went to visit my parent's graves, place some flowers and just try to feel less crappy than I normally do..-just trying to not completely fall apart..And then Theo showed up and it was like something changed.." Savannah sighed, chewing on the inside of her cheek to keep herself from crying. She tried her best to focus on the conversation at hand instead of how today was a constant reminder of the worst day of her life. "Theo, he..-ummm he wanted to leave some flowers at his sister's grave and I don't know..it was kind of weird. I can't describe it but it was like when he touched me, his hand in mine and talked to me..I felt this sudden familiar sensation but just can't put my finger on it. He didn't do anything to prove he can't be trusted, he didn't do anything wrong actually..But it's like when he talked to me, touched my hand that I suddenly felt..I don't know, less alone? Theo's a strange one but we talked about something that I really needed to talk about today.."  

Lydia looked confused, leaning forward and holding Savannah's hand in her's. "What do you mean? If there's ever anything you need to talk about, anything..you know you can talk to me, right?" Lydia asked, a small supportive look on her face. 

Savannah sighed, nodding her head. "I know, and thank you but there's just somethings I can't tell you that you'll understand..But it's just today of all days, it's just I finally let it sink in that, it'll always be a constant reminder of the worst day of my life. How no amount of time, it won't get easier and no matter how long it's been or how happy I manage to get..today will always remind me that I'll never be the same and I'll never get to see my family again..that they'll never be able to see me graduate, or go to college, or walk down the aisle, they'll never hold their first grandchild..it just hurts to think of it." 

"Your entire life is not gone, it's just beginning..And I know it hurts but you told me that Derek said there will be moments when it doesn't hurt that much. Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay then it's not the end yet." Lydia reminded her, offering her a small smile. "plus I'll be here to help you with those moments when it won't hurt..Like right now while we do our nails and have a good old fashion girls day." 

Savannah bit her bottom lip, shaking her head. "Thank you, I'd really appreciate that." Savannah smiled, thanking Lydia as she grabbed the dark purple nail polish. Savannah smiled at Lydia, opening the nail polish as she was fully prepared for a night of relaxing. 

Because if there's one thing she knows, things won't stop escalating at that guy trying to kill Scott. And she had a feeling things were going to get much worse. 

*

Savannah yawned, still feeling tired from last night. She hadn't gotten much sleep, having nightmares every time she closes her eyes. It was the same thing, every night. She was beginning to get freaked out, same as Lydia since Savannah woke up gasping for air and scaring the living crap out of her red headed best friend. 

Every time she closed her eyes, it was like Savannah was in this strange looking room. Maybe a basement, surrounded by various doctor like equipment. She heard the sounds of drills, cries of pain and a feeling unlike she's ever felt before. It was like death. It was something she feared and in those dreams they always ended the same. 

her turning into a monster. 

Savannah stared at her reflection in the mirror hanging in bedroom near the dresser. She looked tired but she hoped she could conceal it with just a tad bit makeup. After all, she didn't want anyone questioning her. Lydia hadn't said anything, thankfully, and she honestly didn't want anyone worrying about her. After finishing her makeup, her and Lydia were making their way to pick up Kira and then Malia. 

God only knows how but Malia's dad bought her a new car so the girls promised they help her practice in driving. To which Savannah feared for her life since she heard how Malia almost plowed down a group of students during her driver's ed behind the wheel test. 

"So just make sure you breathe and don't hit anything." Savannah advised while her and Kira were in the backseat, Lydia in the passenger seat as Malia slowly started the car. "It's not rocket science. Don't be so nervous. Just remember that the small one is the gas which means go fast, the big one is the break which will stop us from dying in a firey explosion." 

Malia rolled her eyes slightly but took Savannah's advice into consideration. 

"And it's a new car so try not to ruin it." Lydia commented as Malia slowly started the car. 

As Malia slowly started driving down the empty road, Savannah was fully prepared to grab Kira and Lydia from the car and roll out. Because despite not being able to stay permantely dead, she really didn't feel like getting into a car accident.. Which seemed like was going to happen any second with the way Malia was driving. 

"Other way..Malia, you're not even on the road anymore. Go the other way!" The three girls yelled as Malia was now driving off the side of the road and heading towards a tree. 

Without thinking, Savannah leaned forward, grabbing the wheel and yanking it to the side so they were back on the road. 

Malia growled, glaring in the review mirror at Savannah. "What the hell?" She screeched at the brunette in the backseat. 

"Exactly. What the hell, Malia? Anyone with common sense knows not to drive head first into a tree..especially when others don't heal as quickly." Savannah snapped back at her, Kira patting her shoulder for her to sit back with her. 

Savannah sighed, chewing on the inside of her cheek while her and Kira sat quietly in the back. 

Lydia sighed, shaking her head slightly. "Just turn the wheel and try to stay on the actual road." 

Malia did as Lydia instructed, a bit too much... as they were now literally driving in a circle. 

"Not exactly what she meant..." Savannah commented from the backseat. 

"She said turn the wheel that's what I'm doing." Malia answered. 

"That's fine, it's called a U-turn..." Kira said as Savannah could hear her heartbeat rising and she knew Kira thought they were about to get into an accident too. 

After a while, they were driving down the empty road still with Malia listening to Lydia's instructions of where to go. 

"Where are we going?" Malia asked. 

"To the school. We can finish with parking practice in the parking lot." Lydia said. 

Savannah looked confused as she looked all around her. "Ummm..Lydia, this isn't the way to the school? We're heading downtown.." Savannah said, noting that they were passing the bridge leading them into downtown. "She's right. If we wanted to go to the school we should do a U-Turn..Shouldn't we?" Kira added while the two of them exchanged a look before looking at Lydia. 

Suddenly, Lydia got this look on her face. A look that Savannah recoginized as one of her "banshee feeling" looks. 

"No..keep going, we're almost there.." Lydia said, staring straight. 

Savannah leaned forward, placing a hand on Lydia's shoulder. "Lydia, you okay?" She asked, concerned for the red head while they continued to drive towards the direction Lydia said to go.

Eventually Lydia told Malia to stop up ahead while she complied, putting the car in park as they all got out. Savannah went to stand by Lydia, slowly walking side by side with her as she saw the scene in front of them. 

It was like something out of a CSI episode. It was what looked like a prison transport van with the back door ripped open and blood everywhere. There was a body on the floor, lifting it's hand up and Savannah could hear the heartbeat. It was barley there but it ensured her that the person was alive. 

Savannah slowly pushed Lydia behind her, making sure if anything popped out that she wouldn't be hurt. Savannah kept an arm in front of Lydia as she looked over her shoulder to see the look on her face.

"You hear that? A heartbeat?" Malia asked, glancing over at Savannah. 

Savannah closed her eyes for a split second, reopening them as she nodded her head. "Two heartbeats..whoever's in there is alive." Savannah answered as she suddenly felt her eyes shifting. "And there's a lot of blood...a dead body...so much blood...s-..so much blood.." Savannah said, closing her eyes again as she felt this strong urge inside. 

She tried moving forward, wanting to get the blood..she needed the blood but Malia and Kira held her back. She snapped at them, trying to get closer to the blood. "I need it, let go..I need it." Savannah growled, trying to move forward but Lydia talked her down. Savannah kept breathing heavy, counting backwards from a thousand and breathing in and out. After she knew she was relaxed, she apologized and thanked them before asking Lydia what they should do.

"Call 911..." Lydia said, while Kira quickly took out her phone to dial it as Savannah got her phone out to text Stiles and Scott. 

Looks like the scale was not tipping in their favor as mysterious attacks and murders were happening again... 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Are you okay? What the hell happened?" Stiles asked, almost immediately running into Savannah's arms. She managed to hide her blushing face as she quickly nodded her head. She had explained what happened, how Lydia got a feeling and lead them there. 

Savannah nodded her head, pulling away from Stiles. "We're fine, we're all fine..But those two officers clearly are not, not to mention there's a dead body and Donovan's missing.." Savannah sighed, running a hand through her hair. She felt on edge, all the fresh blood and everything was making her head spin. 

Scott patted her shoulder, giving her a reassuring look that she was fine..and that she had it under control. Savannah silently thanked him, even if she thought his faith and belief was greatly misplaced in her. She still appreciated it how Scott took on Derek's role as her mentor and basically sober sponsor in a sense. 

After everyone was sure they were okay, Sheriff Stilinski waved Stiles, Scott, and Savannah over. 

"Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan, was he was...was he like the rest of you...?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. 

Scott shook his head. "I don't think so.." 

"Unless he knows how to hide his scent.." Stiles added. 

"Can werewolves or other supernatural creatures do that?" Savannah asked, looking slightly confused. There was still so much she didn't know and a whole lot more she needed to learn. 

Stiles and Scott quickly nodded their heads in response. "Yeah, you could actually do that before everything that happened..It's something Derek and Deaton mentioned before..How some werewolves have so much mastery over their body and selves that they can inhibit their scent, making them undetectable to other werewolves. It's how you hide from Derek for so long." 

Savannah sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, doesn't matter because if he's human or werewolf or whatever..this Donovan kid might have murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers.."

Sheriff Stilinski agreed before saying, "We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" 

Scott nodded his head before looking over at Savannah. "I can try..if I had some help." 

"Me? Why me? You're a true Alpha, I think that's grounds for being able to locate this punk kid on your own.." Savannah said, kind of nervous still about almost freaking out a while ago over all the blood. She didn't want to be a liability or anything like that. What if she freaked out, shifted and lost control? What if she hurt someone or worse, killed someone? What if that someone is Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Kira, or the others? What would she do? If she hurt someone or killed someone would Scott kick her out of the pack? Abandon her? Would they all? 

"I could but I'm stronger with more of the pack and if Donovan really did do this then I could use some backup..besides, it'll be good for you to shadow me." Scott said, placing a hand on her shoulder. 

She sighed, slowly nodding her head in agreement. I guess if anything happened, Scott would be able to control her? He was her alpha after all.. 

"All right, keep it on channel two." Sheriff Stilinski said as he handed Scott a walkie talkie. 

Savannah offered Stiles a small smile before running behind Scott while they took off, trying to find Donovan. Savannah followed Scott, jumping over a wall and seeing his eyes shift to his alpha eyes. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she picked up a scent in the distance along with chemosignals. Whoever this was, they were scared and smelled of blood, the same blood from the accident. 

She looked over at Scott, who nodded his head as they took off running and found their way into an abandoned building. They slowly walked inside, Savannah hearing something when suddenly someone tried coming at her. But Scott reacted quickly, grabbing the figure and tossing them to the floor. Savannah growled a little but her and Scott stopped once they saw it was Donovan. 

And he looked completely terrified. 

"This is him?" Savannah asked, Scott nodding his head. She slowly crouched down, trying to reach for him but he was terrified, backing up. "We're not going to hurt you..we just want to know what happened, who or what did that back there? Come on..we're not going to hurt you.." Savannah's voice was soft as she tried reaching a hand out for Donovan to grab but he kept shaking his head, terrified. 

And that's when Scott and Savannah heard him mumbling a name. 

"Hey, we found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name." 

"What name?" Sheriff Stilinski asked on the other end of the walkie talkie. 

"Tracy.." 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Tracy Stewart? As in the girl that your mom tried helping and she threw up some black blood and feathers? That girl?" Savannah questioned as they were all gathered around the jeep at the school, trying to discuss what the hell they were going to do. 

Lydia nodded. "Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder, it was night terrors." 

"Well now she's the night terror especially since no one can find her." Stiles commented. 

"Okay I know we're all tired and miserable.."  Scott began saying before turning to look at Mason. "Except for you.." 

Mason jumped a little nodding his head. "Sorry this is all just so mind blowing. I mean, you're a kitsune, I don't even know what that is." Mason said, looking at Kira. 

"Liam, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles half complained. 

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asked, excitement in his voice before Stiles and Liam answered with a quick, 'No'. 

Scott sighed, stepping forward. "Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf, we can find her." Scott said. 

"One loan serial-killing wolf." Malia commented. 

"Now wait, she only killed one person. The other two were mauled. Point being, what do we do when we catch her?" Stiles said. 

"I say we put her down." Malia said as if it was the only answer. 

Savannah rolled her eyes, before shaking her head in disagreement. Because even if she believed that Tracy was a threat, that she needed to be taken care of.. Scott didn't and she trusted Scott's judgement. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Savannah asked Malia, giving her a slight dirty look as Malia counter argued that Tracy killed someone. "Doesn't matter..We have to find her and help her..just like everyone did for you, for me, for Lydia, and for Liam..Killing her won't do any good, two wrong's don't make a right in case you've forgotten." 

Before the fight could escalate, Scott spoke up. "Let's just concentrate on catching her first. We can figure out the rest later." 

//////////////////////////////////////////////

After the bell rang, they were all going to their next classes, Scott and Savannah were using their free period to run around the track. Savannah said working out, running helped keep her in control and Scott agreed. 

As soon as they were done running their tenth lap around the track with ease, they slowly came to a stop to get some water. As Savannah took a sip from her water bottle, she noticed a look on Scott's face as he wiped away the barley sweat forming on his forehead. Savannah set her water bottle down, wiping her own face with her towel before looking at Scott. 

"What's on your mind?" Savannah asked. 

"Nothing.." He tried lying but his heartbeat rose over 'nothing'. 

"I can hear your heartbeat to know you're lying but I also have these two things and they're called eyes..I can tell something's on your mind, might as well talk about it since we have 17 more laps and the rest of our free period together." Savannah said, smirking slightly when Scott sighed in defeat. 

he slowly nodded his head, hands resting on his hips as he looked over at her. "What do you think we should do?" 

"Why are you asking me, I'm not leader of this pack? I mean..you're the alpha, whatever you decide, we'll follow." Savannah said, slightly confused. 

"Because even if you don't remember, I took into account what you thought..You kind of showed me how I want to lead the pack, and..I don't know. I always thought of you as sharing the leadership. I mean, if something were to happen to me..I'd want you to take up the mantle..And I know Liam looks up to you as much as he does me..it's just a comforting thought to know if I was to leave or something happened...the pack would still have a strong, wise leader." Scott said, smiling over at Savannah who couldn't help but hide her blush and smile. 

Savannah sighed, nodding her head as Scott continued with his questions. "Do you think they're right? That Tracy should just be put down..-that she's a problem that can't be fixed...?" 

Savannah took a deep breath, looking at Scott. "I don't know, I honestly don't..I'm at a constant fight with myself to control the urge to kill, the urge and need to have blood to keep myself sane..But there are a few things I do know.." Savannah said, stepping closer to Scott as she placed a hand over his heart. 

"Like how you have a good heart, a damn near pure heart. You're a true Alpha, you're an amazing friend, and you're going to save the lives of animals when you're done and retried from saving the lives of Beacon Hills and become a vet." Scott smiled at Savannah's words. "You save people because you believe there is something worth saving in everyone and I believe you also do it because you were meant to. You pick the right path even if it's also the hard one because you, Scott True Alpha McCall, don't believe in taking the easy way out..And that is not a bad thing, it's an honorable, good, pure thing..You've believed in me, Scott, always seen the good in me and believed I can be better than what I was. You're one of my best friends and as you've always believed in me...I believe in you, I believe in your friendship, I believe in your decisions, your leaderships, and choices...If you want to save Tracey, if you think there's something worth saving in her..I say let's do it. Let's help her." 

Scott stayed quiet for a few moments before quietly speaking up. "You really think we should?" 

Savannah smiled, nodding her head. "I do..because it's what you believe we should do. You didn't give up on me, you helped me see that there was a better way and you didn't take the easy way out, you helped give me another choice..Let's do the same for her.." 

Scott smiled. "you know, I really missed this..Us..Our friendship.." 

"Me too..And I don't need to remember the first couple of years of our friendship..because I know I would still have your back and trust you and your choices.." Savannah smiled sweetly as she pulled Scott into a hug. 

The two of them hugged before thanking each other and getting back to their workout. And while they were running and working out, they stopped for another water break. As Savannah quenched her thirst, she felt like someone was burning holes into the back of her body as she turned around to see Theo in the distance. He was stretching, working out on his own as he smirked and waved at Savannah. 

Savannah smirked back, shaking her head slightly while giving him a little wave. When she turned back around, she noticed the look that was on Scott's face. 

"What?" She questioned, trying to make it seem like it was nothing. 

"What was that?" Scott asked, to which Savannah replied it was nothing. "Hmmm didn't seem like nothing. I could practically sense the sexual tension he was sending your way." 

Savannah laughed, rolling her eyes at her Alpha best friend. "oh shut it.." 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Tracy.." 

Scott said, trying to get Tracy to let go of Hayden's hand. After their workout and free period, Scott and Savannah made their way to their biology class. That's when Liam had found his way to Scott, Lydia, Kira, and Savannah's classroom and warned them how Tracy was in the school. In History to be exact. After trying to talk Tracy down, and from hurting Hayden, she somehow managed to snap out of it. 

"They're coming. They're coming for all of us.." Tracy said, before she suddenly got this look on her face and fell to the floor. She had some sort of silver liquid material oozing from her mouth, she looked like she was dying. 

Scott and Savannah quickly ran over to Tracy, hearing her heartbeat and letting them know she was alive. "So what do we do about her?" Savannah asked because right now, it seemed like things with Tracy were getting worse. She already killed someone and now she hurt another person, even if it was minimal.

But she trusted Scott and his judgement. 

Scott sighed before quickly suggesting taking her to Deaton's so he might be able to figure out what the hell she is or what's wrong with her. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After arriving at Deaton's, he began checking to see if he could figure out Tracy's conditions. 

"Pupils dilate under normal conditions. Heart rate is 250. Evidence of an allogeneic skin graft on the right shoulder. Now, this silvery substance at her lips is not something I've seen. It almost looks like Mercury..." Deaton explained, as he examined Tracey. 

In the meantime, Stiles and Malia finally arrived to join them after being sent word what had happened. 

then suddenly, Tracy's body jerked a little, making Stiles jump backwards as Savannah put a protective arm in front of him. He silently thanked her as she slowly lowered her arm but still kept him behind her slightly.

Malia looked at Tracy then at Deaton before saying, "Can't you just give her a shot or something?" 

"She doesn't look to be in any pain." Deaton answered. He was still looking over Tracy, trying to come up with more diagnosis as Tracy just laid there still, breathing heavily. 

"I meant a shot to kill her." Malia said, almost urgently. 

All four of them looked over at Malia with looks on their faces. 

"I generally prescribe to a code of ethics that frowns on such measures." Deaton answered. 

Savannah rolled her eyes, commenting on Malia needed to stop being such a bitch and how they were going to save Tracy, not kill her. "We're not killing her for the last time, so stop suggesting it. In case you've forgotten again..We don't take the easy way out. And we can't just kill anyone who's an inconvenience." 

Malia looked at them confused, because she thought she was right about this. She thought that killing Tracy was the answer. 

"Malia, you know we're not going to do that." Scott said to the werecoyote. 

"How do you two know she isn't going to kill us?" Malia asked. 

Stiles nodded his head, agreeing with Malia in a sense. "She has a decent point. And eventually I'm gonna have to let my dad know she's here." He said. 

"She has no point, you daft moron..We can't just go around killing people because it's convenient for us otherwise ...that makes us no better than the monsters." Savannah said, arguing with Stiles before things began escalating. 

Malia rolled her eyes at the brunette in front of her. "You know I'm right. Or would you rather someone else die like Scott or Stiles or Lydia or Kira or Liam before you finally admit that putting her down is the best." 

Savannah glared at the werecoyote. "Just because it's the easy way doesn't mean it's the best way." Savannah growled lowly. "And I would never let anything happen to anyone. But killing Tracy is not the only way." 

That's when Deaton broke up the little argument between the three before it could get anymore heated. 

"I agree, sadly. But while I may argue against euthanasia, I'm not opposed to a little bit of extra security." Deaton said, grabbing a jar and unscrewing the top. Everyone looked at him as he tossed the substance inside towards the door which formed a perfectly straight line and barrier.

 Mountain Ash. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Stiles kept looking at the mountain ash barrier at the door, staring at it intensely. Savannah noticed the look on Stiles face, gently grabbing his hand and asking him if he was okay. Deaton and Scott both looked at them, Malia looking towards the door. 

"Don't worry, Stiles. Tracy won't be be able to cross a line of Mountain Ash. She's not going anywhere." Deaton reminded him. 

"Yeah, that's kind of what i'm afraid of." Stiles said. 

"Well, you and I will be able to get out of here, no problem. You three, not so much." Deaton said,  directing the last part at Scott, Savannah and Malia. Malia looked confused, staring down at the mountain ash. Malia slowly put her hand up, trying to see if it would actually keep them in when a invisible force shield appeared that glowed bright neon blue. 

Malia brought her hand back immediately. "Weird." 

"Scott, Savannah..would you mind holding her down. I'm going to be trying a few more invasive tests." Deaton said. The two of them nodded, each holding a side of Tracy as Deaton held up a little silver blade. He slowly brought the blade down to Tracy's skin, dragging it along to show that the blade wasn't doing any damage before finally breaking in half. Deaton held up the blade giving each of them looks. 

"I think you might need a bigger blade." Stiles commented, seeming slightly jumpy as to how the hell Tracy's skin broke a blade like that without doing any damage whatsoever. 

Savannah looked over at Deaton. "Do you think that she could be like me?" Savannah asked, a little bit of hope in her voice that she wouldn't be the only person like her. Because all though she lost a family, she found a new one in the pack and in each and every one of them. But it still sucked and felt lonely to her when she realized she was the only supernatural of her kind that she knew of or could find any information on. 

Scott's phone rang, him motioning for Savannah and Stiles to come towards him. They walked over to him, asking who it was before Scott began explaining. "My mom. It's about the driver of the prison transport. She's saying he's awake and talking. Driver didn't have a stroke or heart attack. Says it was more like his body just locked up. Like he was paralyzed." Scott read them the text from his mom. 

Suddenly, Stiles and Scott got this look on their faces while Savannah questioned them. 

"I think I know what she is.." Stiles said. 

"What? What is she? Is she like me?" Savannah asked, wondering why the two of them got that look on their face. 

"Do you care to enlighten the rest of us because this is not looking good." Deaton commented while the three walked over to the table. "Malia, help me turn her over, please." Deaton instructed Malia as the two turned Tracy on her back. 

They all stood around, staring as it looked like Tracy's spine was moving inside of her body, like it was trying to get free. They were staring at Deaton lightly pressed his fingers to the moving object when suddenly her back ripped open, spraying them with a weird substance. Everyone moved back, Savannah grabbing Stiles and pulling him back. She felt like throwing up from the substance before wiping her eyes to look back at Tracy. 

Her spine looked like it was moving before it suddenly popped out, revealing it was actually a scaley tale. Her tale wiped towards all of them one at a time as she jumped up, fully awake. 

Stiles grabbed Savannah, pushing her backwards despite her protests to get him behind her. It was like instinct to protect each other, but Stiles beat her to it. Tracy's tale cut Stiles on the shoulder, making him fall backwards into Savannah's arms and send them both to the floor. She then used her tale to cut Deaton and Malia, sending them flying to the floor. Tracy then turned to Scott, clawing him on the face as he fell back. 

Savannah gasped, making sure Stiles was okay before growling towards Tracy. She needed to do something since they were trapped in there with her but then something happened. Savannah growled, eyes shifting as she suddenly stared at Tracy confused, watching as she looked back at them before running out the door. Breaking the mountain ash barrier. 

But how could that be? No supernatural creature is supposed to be able to cross that barrier. 

Savannah let out a loud growl, picking up one of the blades that had follow to the floor before tossing it at Tracy. Tracy growled, slowly taking the blade out of her before tossing it back at Savannah. Savannah growled, barley dodging it as Tracy continued to run out of the clinic. Savannah growled before turning her attention back to Stiles, making sure he was okay. 

"It wasn't a werewolf." Stiles yelled, slightly panicking as Savannah slowly laid him on the floor and checking to see if the others were okay. Scott tried nodding his head but insisted he was fine, slowly feeling the affect of the Kanima venom take it's effect. 

"If she's not a werewolf..and she's not like me because I can't paralyze people with a touch or scratch..what the hell is she?" Savannah asked, helping lean Malia against the cart so she wasn't on the floor. 

"Kanima.." 

author's note: 

first off i have so many feels and love writing this book. 

&&As Scott and Savannah are becoming the new brotp/dervannah of this book along with Lydia and Savannah we need ship names. 

I've heard had some people tell me Scavannah (for scott and savannah) but also McKnight (McCall and Knight) I don't know which one all though i've grown attached to MCKnight lol. 

&& Lyvannah (lydia and savannah) or Savydia 

vote for your ship name so we can finally get down to what to call them lol 

--- so many brotp feels for scavannah/mcknight in this chapter. I love their friendship i feel i robbed us of it in the first couple of books but i like writing for them now because they're so pure smol beans. 

Also my shipper heart cannot contain the feels for stavannah and his obvious jealousy of Theo lol 

the next chapter is going to be pure perfection and i know you all will love it. Prepare for tears because it's going to require a lot of tissues. 

comments,. theories or concerns just comment blow and i'll get back to you :) 

till next time, stay golden 

-J 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 36
My name is Stephanie, and my older brother is the famous Scott McCall. I tend to fade into the background and isolate myself because my brother used...
26.6K 753 17
๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜. ๐—œ๐—ง ๐— ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——, ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
132K 4.1K 125
"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn a pack that will follow them into any b...
586 11 7
This is a challenge created by @ChayaConnelly that I joined. Basically a Thiam-week, where everyone who joined in drops a short story every day to t...