The Bad Boy Cares ?

By foreignwulf

DO NOT READ! THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED More

The New girl
Evil StepMother
Gym With Mason
The abusive boyfriend
Alison's Possessed
The Beach Party
Please let me die
I slept with Mason
My old friend
My Nightmare about Mason
Crazy night pt1
Crazy Night pt.2
Crazy Night pt.3
Crazy Night pt.4
Crazy Night pt.5
Our Slaves
Depending
Trust
Hell NO !
You are amazing
She loves scaring me
Black ops
The waterfall
I'm John Cena
What did I get myself into
Me ? Flirting with Dylan ?
Mommy's Locket
I'm holding on for him
Detention
I can't promise you anything
The Flashback (Bonus Chapter for the break)
Change Of Plans
Chicago
Sky & Michael
No unprotected sex
Erin
Poison and Wine
The best feeling in the world
The Virgin Diaries
Living Together
This couldn't be good
Fuck my life
Used
Sooner Or Later
Time (Mature)
New book

The talk

821 21 6
By foreignwulf

++ Sophie's POV ++

I don't know what I'm going to do if Courtney ever finds out about me and Kevin . I mean , Courtney's like my sister , we've literally been through everything together and I'm afraid to loose her . I know Riley would never throw me under the bus , but what if she does ? I've been a bitch lately , I wouldn't blame her if she did .

I sighed deeply as I made my way to Riley's room . This is our last day in Chicago , before we have to go back to Florida and I want to make sure Riley won't tell Courtney . I have to admit , I was a little scared to approach Riley . She did freaking punch me in the face !

" Riley ? " I called out , lightly knocking on her door .

No reply .

" Riley ! Look I just want to talk to you . " I explained , nervously biting on my lip .

Still no reply .

" RILEY ! I'm not leaving until you open this door . I've stay out here all night if I have to . " I shouted frustratedly .

Suddenly , the door flew open and Mason stood their with an annoyed expression . I could see Riley stuffing things into her suitcase , as she completely ignored my presence .

" What do you want ? " Mason groaned , looking extremely aggravated .

" I want to talk to Riley . " I stated , as if it was the most obvious thing in the world .

He furrowed his eyebrows together and turned to Riley . She have him a pleading look and he nodded in understand .

" No . She doesn't want to talk to you . " Mason told me , an amused smirk forming on his lips .

" Riley please . I just want to talk to you , please ! " I begged her , flashing her my best puppy dog face .

" Fine . " she muttered , her eyes narrowing in defeat .

I mentally cheered when she finally agreed to talk to me . Mason walked out of the room leaving Riley and I alone together .

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to pathetically plead my case . This is going to be a long talk ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 27.2K 75
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
485K 26.5K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
638K 59.3K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
308K 24.5K 26
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...