Loving The Abduction (BWWM)

By KassandraVivu

"Why are you doing this?!!! what do you want from me! I've done nothing wrong. I just want to go home!" I scr... More

Enjoy reading!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 I need to escape
Chapter 4 for better or worse
Chapter 5 just a TOY
Chapter 6 She can get it
Chapter 7 We're a team
Chapter 8 This is Needed
STOP DOLLS, READ THIS
CH. 9 Woke up to her
CH. 10 a little Flirtation
SO here's the stitch
CH. 12 I got you
CH.13 You and Me
ch. 14 it's about time
Ch. 15 Let's do this!
CH.16 We're a TEAM
CH. 17 You have scars too?
I'm ranting
SPOTLIGHT!! Who's the Characters!!!
CH. 18 You're Everything
Ch. 19 This was the man I was married to
CH. 20 More Members
CH.21 So this is the kid
CH.22 Teaching the princess how to shoot
DEAR DOLLS
CH. 23 Run, Run as fast as you can
Guess what?!
Ch. 24 I always want to feel like this
CH. 25 No one said it's perfect
The next chapter is Private
Ch. 26 She proved me right
Ch. 27 I'm going to help
The next chapter is PRIVATE
Ch. 28 Good guy or Bad guy
Ch. 29 This is Love
Ch. 30 So tell me
CH.31 baby I got you
CH. 32 The Goddess
CH. 33 No Sweet Dreams
CH. 34 Her and I
CH. 35 No Sugarcoating
CH. 36 Our Guest is here
CH. 37 Let's do it
CH. 38 He needs to come with us
CH. 39 Just trust us
CH. 40 Down to Business
CH. 41 The way you make me feel
CH.42 Love waking up to you
CH. 43 Let's start
CH. 44 We've all felt pain
CH. 45 Breakfast with the Family
CH. 46 Get ready, set, Shoot!
CH. 47 Grim
CH. 48 You can tell us more
Watty Award
CH. 49, Baby I love you
CH. 50 Till death do us part
CH. 51 She wants payback
CH. 52 Oh, He's here
CH. 53 knowing these things
CH. 54 They were next
CH. 55 Poor Damian
CH. 56 With everything known
CH. 57 Forever loving this
CH. 58 My Person
CH. 59 Missing Pieces
CH. 60 Time to wake up
CH. 61 Her Breakfast to me
Announcement
CH. 62 Doesn't this feel like a family?
CH. 63 Let's get on with it
CH. 64 He loves Money
CH. 65 A lot of people
CH. 66 They're here.
CH. 67 We will protect each other
CH. 68 Let it Begin
CH. 69 Scared Huh?
CH. 70 Where is my money?
CH. 71 OH, he's mad now, huh?
CH. 72 I'm going mad
CH.73 Oh it's on
CH. 74 Trial
CH. 75 Well, look at that
CH. 76 I love you

CH.11 She Has Me Feeling Soft

11.7K 776 95
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 11

She has me feeling soft.

(Dean POV)

I continued driving and I honestly couldn't believe what I just said.

What was she doing to me, I felt strange but not in a bad way.

I honestly never had any decent conversations with women, I never bothered.

I was telling her the truth when I said that most woman I encounter who knew about my business only saw money signs when they approach me. It's like they didn't bother knowing about me at all or even bother knowing.

For some reason I felt different around her, I didn't bother about not speaking my mind around her. It felt good to speak my mind, it felt good about not second thinking everything I say.

I hope she realized that everything I've said I meant each word.

"As soon as I find my brother I'm going to knock him out then hug him," I said which gets a laugh from her.

That laugh, I can never get tired hearing that laugh.

"Why is that?" She asked and I had a smirk on my face.

"My brother can be an idiot from time to time. he thinks he doesn't need help and honestly all he had to do was ask for help. Yeah, I would have given him shit at first but I still would have helped him. he's my brother." I said

"You know you and Kevin are similar but different from each other." She said and I noticed she was smiling.

"That makes no sense Goddess," I said giving her a smirk.

She smiled at me

"Sure it does, it's obvious you boys have some traits in common and can be different also.

"Ah I see," I said nodding my head.

"Yes. so how exactly are we getting to Brazil?" she asked me and I had a smirk on my face.

"By a private jet of course," I said which caused her to raise a brow

"How in the world? you know what? not even gonna bother asking. Surprise me." She said and I laughed.

"I got skills," I said.

She nodded her head and looked out the window.

I took that time to take some glances at her.

It confused me, though, why do people do that.

When they find someone good they try to ruin it by hurting that person who loves them

That's what people do, hurt people. But you have to know it's not all people. it's the weak-minded

people who do that. Who try to hurt people that truly care about them or take advantage of people.

You have to know that everyone is not the same, that they're people out there who are willing to love and cherish.

I wanted to tell her all of that, I wanted to look into her eyes and speak my heart out.

But could I really? could I really speak my mind and heart out like that?

I must admit a part of me was scared.

I was a type of person that didn't let anyone in, I was a person that didn't open myself to anyone.

She's already seen me in one of my weak moments. I wasn't ready for that.

I didn't mind that she did, see me in a weak moment. I was okay with it.

It felt good to have her there, helping me during that moment. she felt good when she was holding me. I can get used to that.

I wanted to get used to.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" I ask her.

"No, but I can learn." She said smiling.

"Oh yeah I can teach you," I said laughing.

"It would be my pleasure," I said after I was done laughing

She gave me a smiled and I entered the entrance area of where the jet was going to be.

"Woah Woah Woah That's a huge jet." She said and I look at her with a smirk on my face thinking of another big thing she would be shocked about seeing.

I entered the car in the building and parked it.

"You ready?' I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Oscar where are you?" I called out and one of my workers came out.

"Sir you're here, everything is ready for you and the misses." he says smiling and saying Hello to Kimani.

"Thank you, my man, could you help me with my items?" I asked and he nodded calling out the other co-workers.

They all came out greeting us and taking out the items out my car and making their way towards the jet to put the items in it.

"Dean" Kimani called out and I turned to stare out her and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes buttercup, I'll explain later now let's go." I took her hand and walk towards the jet holding her hand. I don't know why but it felt right.

Holding her hand, having her next to me.

I know I wanted her here.

"So Dean, when we reach Brazil whats, are first stop?" She asked while we reach the Jet and was escorted in.

"We're going to this home I have set up and then we're going to think about the plan that I have to find my brother," I said.

I walk her to her seat and sat next to her.

"Do you think will find him?" she asked me and I gave her a look.

"We better find him and when we do find him I'm going to give him a hug and then I'm going to knock him out," I said which lead a giggle to come from Kimani.

"I feel the brotherly love, it's so strong." She said and I smirk.

"Well, he deserves it," I said and leaned my head on her shoulder.

I felt her fingers going through my hair and I hummed to the feeling.

This woman was a Goddess, the way she had me feeling came as a wave of shock to me.

I hate to admit it this but I wasn't familiar to this, I wasn't familiar with these feelings but I was feeling it and I refused to be one of those guys that push their feelings aside.

"Kimani, I like you," I said and she let out a breath. I felt like a softie that very moment.

was that weird? a part of me knew it wasn't but of course, it was weird.

It's okay I like weird.

"I never opened up to anyone before, this is all new to me but for some reason, I want to open up to you," I said and the pilot came on the intercom letting us know he was taking off and we will have a safe flight.

"I like you too Dean." She said and I turned my head to look up at her.

She was staring back at me and gently laid a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sure? I don't want you just to say it and not actually feel anything but just saying it because you feel like it's right." I said, actually letting her know how I feel.

"You're scared aren't you? I know you abducted me but I'm glad you did. As crazy as it sounds. I'm happy you did. I'm also happy you were chosen. If you weren't, he could have picked an actual murderer. Who would actually have done the job and that brings a shiver just thinking about it so you saved me Dean, so let me save you back or be your partner in helping save your brother. I have another chance to live and cheated death. Faith brought us together, mind as well sees where it takes us."

I look at her with wide eyes.

I brought my head up from her shoulders and just look at her.

"Beautiful, be careful. I might just get turned on and take you right here." I said in a low voice.

She kissed my neck.

"Then you'll be able to take me soon." she said grabbing my hand and bringing it to her lips and kissing it.

"Will find your brother and your nephew and the mother too." She said and I nodded my head.

Where the heck is knucklehead brother of mine.

*Kassandra Speaks*

Dean is honestly opening up to Kimani and I think that's the cutest thing ever.

The next chapter will be done in KIMANI POV

Oh Lalala

Interesting things are going to happen in the next chapter.

Real interesting and We get to meet some other characters.

I love the love you guys have been giving me it puts a smile on my face all the time.

Here are some treats. If you have a KINDLE Or if you don't have a KINDLE (Download the Kindle app on your app store on your device or phones)

Here are some books.

Heartless by Winter Renshaw

Claimed By Evangeline Anderson

Her Secret Prince By Madeline Ash

Black and Blue by Emma Jameson

You can get these books for FREE ON YOUR KINDLE OR KINDLE APP.

Hurry up and download them. :) If you like the books or book you've read give it a rate and a review and say Kassandra Vivu sent you!!!

Also when you finish reading them feel free to start a conversation with me on my profile page talking about the book with me.

I love you all, honestly. You guys help me a lot without ever knowing.

I thank you. See you in the next update.

enjoy , xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 15.2K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
431K 16.1K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...
3.7M 125K 53
Twenty-four-year-old Jennifer Faust is fresh out of college and excited to start living her life. She has it all mapped out: • Land a stellar job. ...