Emily.

By Nattblob

Emily sees her life go right round in circles fighting battles from the past and facing possible futures, but... More

Emily 2.
Emily 3.
Emily 4.
Emily 5.
Emily 6.
Emily 7.
Emily 8.
Emily 9.
Emily 10.
Emily 11.
Emily 12.
Emily 13.
Emily 14.
Emily 16.
Emily 17.
Emily 18.
Emily 19.
Emily 20.
Emily 21.
Emily 22.
Emily 23.
Emily 24.
Emily 25.
Emily 26.
Emily 27.
Emily 28.
Emily 29.
Emily 30.
Emily 31.
Emily 32.
Emily 33.
Emily 34.
Emily 35.
Emily 36.
Emily 37.
Emily 38.
Emily 39.
Emily 40.
Emily 41.
Emily 42.
Emily 43.
Emily 44.
Emily 45.
Emily 46.
Emily 47.
Emily 48.
Emily 49.
Emily 50.
Emily 51.
Emily 52.
Emily 53.
Emily 54.
Emily 55.
Emily 56.
Emily 57.
Emily 58.
Emily 59.
Emily 60.
Emily 61.
Emily 62.
Emily 63.
Emily 64.
Emily 65.
Emily 66.
Emily 67.
Emily 68.
Emily 69.
Emily 70.
Emily 71.
Emily 72.
Emily 73.
Emily 74.
Emily 75.
Emily 76.
Emily 77.
Emily 78.
Emily 79.
Emily 80.
Emily.
I will find him.
Let me bless you.
Falling in love much?
It's all for you.
When the mask is taken off.
Guarding my family.
All for a moment Denzel?
The perfect ingredient.. Sprinkle some Paranoia ...
Dare to dream Anna?
I want some of that...
Crying for you, my specialty
ANGRY SEX
New day, same wants.
The "M" word

Emily 15.

3.6K 23 0
By Nattblob

Emily!

The weekend soon came and I got ready, and Reece came by and we went out, I really started to like him, I just didn't have time for him because I was too busy thinking about Denzel, after that night at mine, he just went. I went round and his, his mum just said he'd gone into his own little rebellious ways and just left. I felt a bit upset, because I wanted to talk to him, but he wasn't there and I somehow felt guilty.

?That film was jokes!? He laughed. ?What a load of bollocks!? He added. I started laughing and he put his arm around me and we walked around the busy streets and just talked, occasionally kiss and hug, it was nice, because I didn't really have that with someone. Even though me and Denzel were like that, it wasn't that type of intimacy, it was just different, and we both knew it.

?Do you want to come back to mine?? I said. He nodded, and we walked back to my place, he bought me a kebab on the way back, he knew how much I loved them.

?Denzel likes it with BBQ sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise,? I said remembering. I missed spending time with him, he just couldn't be bothered. We weren't suppose to drift, because of the things in the past.

?You keep talking about him!? Reece said, looking at me strangely.

?Oh sorry! I keep forgetting!? He nodded and we walked in silence, he didn't like me even saying his name, he didn't like him very much. I didn't see why though, Denzel was the best thing that actually happened to me, he looked out for me and he respected my wishes and everything, he didn't have a problem with Reece, but obviously ones not to like the other at certain points. We got in and he looked at me and wondered where to go. I led the way into the living room and he sat down and I put the TV on. I sat next to him and we watched TV for a bit. He picked up a T-shirt in the chair and held it up.

?Oh that's...?

?Denzel's!? He completed my sentence. I nodded. He sighed and shook his head, I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say nothing at all. He just threw it in another direction.

?Don't do that,? I said getting up and collecting it. It still smelt of him, I could smell it as I picked it up, I wish he just called me like he used to when he ran away or just disappear. He didn't this time, I sighed and folded it and put it on my lap as I sat down.

?Why do you care about him so much? It's like he's your man!?

?He's my best friend, and he's always looked out for me, I owe him a lot, yet he just sees it as looking out for someone in his family. That's why I care a lot. Why? Are you jealous?? I asked. He shrugged.

?Maybe!? He said looking sad. I went close to him and held his hand.

?You don't need to be, he even approves of all this, and he hasn't got a problem with you, he's just a bit angry at the world right now, and he's disappeared. I just have all his stuff in here, and it reminds me of him.? I sighed.

?I see,? He said. I smiled and we sat there watching Tv, and talking.

?I want to kiss you!? He smiled.

?You can if you want.!? I said looking directly in his eyes. He moved forward and kissed me, with me, I didn't like to kiss full on, even with Denzel, we never let our tongues touch, I didn't want to. Not even now with Reece. He pushed me back on the chair and lay in between my legs, it was uncomfortable, Denzel never even did that, this was the first time, I didn't want to be rude so I just remained silent and let him touch me and kiss me. He started kissing my neck and chest. I just lay there thinking about Denzel, that's all that goes in my mind, Denzel, Denzel, Denzel. I couldn't stop. For a moment I thought Reece was him, but I opened my eyes and saw him instead. I sighed and he looked up at me and smiled.

?You okay?? I nodded.

?I like you a lot.? He said combing his fingers through my hair, that felt like Denzel too. I took a deep breath.

?We'll take this slow, but I want it to work!? I just nodded and smiled nervously. I just wanted him to get off me. He sat up and I closed my legs and sat up too, it was uncomfortable, and we didn't even do much. He soon left and I sat there looking at pictures of me and Denzel, I held onto his T-shirt, smelt of him. I wanted to ring him, but he just didn't pick up, I wanted to talk to him and tell him how I felt. I just missed him. My heart refused to rest, because he wasn't in my atmosphere. If he didn't come back, I'd go back to before. I need him now. I started falling asleep, holding tight onto his T-shirt.. I fidgeted around and opened my eyes to see him sitting in the chair opposite me and watching me, I smiled and sat up and rubbed my eyes, and still held on to his T-shirt.

?Denzel you just left.? I sighed. He just stared at me.

?Mmm.? He looked around.

?I couldn't stop thinking about you.?

?I see. I came to see if you were okay.? He said quickly changing the subject. I frowned.

?Yeah I'm fine, better now your here.? I said getting up to go near him. He got up and put his hat on.

?I best go home, init, my mum don't know I'm back, she keeps calling me.? He said looking at him phone. I put my head down.

?Denzel, I missed you.?

?Yeah I just needed to get away for a bit.? He went on into something else. I just cut him off.

?Usually you say it back.? I tilted my head trying to read his mind. He sighed and looked around for something that could distract him from looking at me. He can't fool me, I can read him like a book. I went up to him so close and stood there looking at him. He looked at me and he wasn't happy, it wasn't at anyone, just himself. I could read that facial expression any day.

?What's wrong?? I touched his arm, he didn't say anything. I tip toed and hugged him, he slowly hugged me back, and sighed.

?I needed that!? He said in relief. I inhaled his scent, I missed him so much. He picked me up and we went in my room and lay down. He lay next to me, just looking at the ceiling. I got up and went around and removed his trainers. I unzipped his jacket and put them away, and went and lay down again. I pulled his arm and he looked at me.

?Come.? I whispered. He looked at me and I pulled his arm and he came closer and lay his head on my chest.

?I missed you too, that's why I came back.? He truthfully said. I sighed and stroked his face.

?I kept thinking about you throughout my day, even when I was around Reece, I thought it was you when he touched me, and kissed me, it was so uncomfortable.?

?What??

?He lay on top of me in a different way.? I whispered.

?He needs a slap then!? He laughed. I giggled.

?Aww I've missed you, it was so weird, because when your not there, then I start talking about you constantly, it like a drug, I just get the urge to say something about you!? I smiled.

?Yeah I do the same,? He kissed my chest where my heart was. I loved him, he was so calm and just wanted the best for me.

?Reece didn't like it though, so I just forced myself to stop, but you kept popping in my head, I was so tempted to say your name when he kissed my neck!? I sighed. He looked up at me strangely.

?Okay that I don't do, Emily you gotta stop!? He laughed.

?Why??

?Because if you guys are looking to get together, then you can't keep talking about me, he'll get seriously pissed off. Just because of a friend.? He said.

?Your more than a friend though, your my everything, I deserve the right to speak about you to whoever I please.? He chuckled.

?Not when you have a man okay?? He smiled moving the hair from my face. I nodded and sighed.

?Where was you??

?Darrell's yard, in Islington.?

?Oh I see.?

?Yeah man. My dad's been in touch, thinks he can bribe me by getting me a yard here, so we can be cool again, he must think I'm a fool. I'ma take the house alright, but me talking to that dickhead, would take much more.? He said. I wrapped some of his hair around my finger and twisted it around.

?Denzel, don't be so angry, he's trying!?

?No he;s a prick, I used to watch him hit mum, and he'd scream abuse at me and her, now it's like he's scared, fuckin prick!? He said with so much passion, it was scary. I played with his hair.

?So you'll move into the house??

?Coursee! He sent the key and everything, it's like five minutes away from you. You know the knew flats??

?Yeah.?

?That's where, nice place though, I'll settle in well, my mum's right behind me on this one!? He laughed. I giggled and went quiet.

?You can come and see it with me,?

?That would be nice.?

?Yeah man!? He sighed.

?Denzel, are you angry??

?Nah I'm calming down, because I'm not in that type of atmosphere where I can get angry, I'm with you, so it's different.?

?Oh okay...I love your hair,?

?Thanks.?

?What are your doing to it??

?Cutting it, I forget its overgrowing and I just leave it, but I'ma cut it today.?

?Oh okay.?

?I want a hug!? I sighed. He turned around and raised an eyebrow. He hugged me and I giggled.

?Why you laughing??

?Because your hugging me while you lye down.?

?Your so odd Emily, but I love it.? We both laughed, and he got off and put his hat on.

?Should we go?? I nodded and got up and pulled my skirt down.

?You wore that around him?? He said in shock. I nodded.

?Omdz, that is tiny! Emily I advise strongly you were leggings or whatever you girls wear under that.? He laughed.

?But Solange said this is fine.? I said quietly.

?Advice from a boy, don't wear that around the street, it looks like you want someone to you know.? He grinned. I gasped and went into my wardrobe and got out a bear of thick tights. He sat there looking at his phone and I put them on, and adjusted the skirt. I put my boots on and got my jacket.

?Am I okay now?? He smiled and nodded.

?Great!? He got up and we soon left and he drove to his friends house. I held his hand and we went in and it stunk so bad I used my scarf to cover the breathing areas on my face.

?Oi where' James?? Denzel said to some girl. She looked awful. She looked at both of us then back at him.

?Upstairs.? She said and walked off. We went upstairs and he opened the doors and the sight I saw was sickening.

?Arr James man, hurry up.? Denzel said in disgust, closing the door, I looked at him and felt sick.

?We're not all like him.? He smiled. It was so vile. I covered my ears when I heard noises and walked downstairs and stood outside. A boy walked out and winked at me, I was so scared, Denzel came outside and hugged me from behind.

?What's wrong??

?This whole place! What is this!?

?Just where we all jam.? He whispered and kissed my neck.

?It smells, it's too loud, there's weird girls in the living room, boys smoking stuff, and James doi-? I couldn't complete my sentence. It was just awful.

?Your not like that are you?? I said tilting my head back to look at him.

?Hmm, come on Emily, mad I can be, but some of that, no. But there are some things about me you'll find out with your man!? He chuckled.

?Eww. I'm not going to sleep with him? I whispered.

?You will in time!? He laughed. I shook my head, and turned around and hugged him.

?Wagwarn D. You staying with your...friend?? Some one said. I turned around, still hugging Denzel. The boy looked at me for long and licked his lips. I hugged Denzel tighter.

?Nah I'm waiting for James, so we can go check out something, you kool doe??

?Yeah g, just came to holla at Jayden, you checked the litey in there,? Denzel shook his head laughing.

?I think I found my self something to keep me up tonight.?

?Arr get in there.? He bigged him up, I just watched these two get excited over a girl. I raised my eyebrow, and his friend looked at me and winked. I looked at him weirdly and shut my eyes.

?Aww D, your friends shy.?

?HA! Emily you alright b?? I just nodded, still keeping my eyes shut.

?She's cute man!? His friend said. I opened my eyes and he smiled at me showing his selection of silver teeth. He started smoking that horrible stuff, and passed it to Denzel, I looked up and watched him exhale that stuff. It smelt so bad, but I didn't say anything. They stood there talking for awhile and he soon went back in. James came out doing his zipper and happily sighed.

?She was good init?? Denzel laughed.

?Yeah man.? He grinned. I looked at him weirdly.

?Hello there Emily, you alright?? I gave him the look of ?This place is freaking me out!? He laughed and we got in Denzel's car and he drove back to his mum's. We went in and she smiled at all of us, and gave me a hug.

?Hello guys, hungry?? She said. They both shook their head.

?No thank you Aunty!? I smiled.

?Okay, then. Denzel, are you going to check it??

?Yeah. I just came to get some stuff.?

?One of those things include Joel.? Denzel groaned.

?Why am I taking him??

?Because I'm going to work till tomorrow morning, I was taking him to Vanessa, but you came just in time!? She smiled. He groaned.

?I won't have time mum.?

?I'll take him to mine after,? I said smiling, I loved him, he was so cute.

?Thank you Emily, some people are so caring, willing to do anything, to help!? She said looking at Denzel. He just shrugged and him and James went upstairs. I went into the kitchen with his mum and sat down and played with Joel's toy.

?Candice finally left my son alone!? She said washing the dishes.

?Yeah.?

?She was horrible, I tell you, trying to pollute his mind about his family, and his friends. A type of girl shouldn't be allowed round people like him, he can be quite, dangerous.? She sighed.

?I know.? I said fiddling with a toy.

?He's okay now right?? She said looking at me pleading for a positive answer.

?He's fine, he was with me all day!? She placed her hand on her chest and took a deep sigh.

?Thank you so much. He needs you, seriously.? She said. I nodded.

?He's my best friend, I'll always be there for him!? She smiled

?Your a good person. He constantly speaks about you, your friendship is quite strong!? She said, wiping the counter.

?Do you need any help?? I asked getting up.

?Oh no I'm fine dear.? She smiled. I heard Joel crying and I looked at her.

?Should I go and get him??

?Yes please,? She smiled. I went upstairs and went into her room and saw him in the cot crying. He saw me and stopped and looked at me. I smiled and picked him up and hugged him. He started sucking his thumb. I kissed his forehead and rocked him in my arms. Denzel came in and sighed.

?Oh I thought he was crying!?

?He was.? I said still staring at him. Denzel came and stroked his little cheeks. He looked at him and smiled and said something in little baby language and tilted his head back on Denzel's chest, I laughed and he looked at me and put his tiny little index finger on my chin.

?He's so cute!? I smiled.

?Yeah man,? He said combing his fingers in his curly baby hair.

?Aww happy families ayee!? We turned around and saw James. Denzel smiled.

?Shut up James man!? He laughed.

?Aww Emily, you wouldn't mind having his baby init!? He grinned. I went shy and just walked out of the rom with Joel in my arms.

?Denzel you wouldn't mind alie?? I heard him say. Denzel just laughed and they followed me downstairs. I put Joel in the baby seater. He put his hands out and started crying.

?Mama!? He screamed. Denzel started laughing.

?Great now your mum to him!? I giggled and took him back out and held him tight.

?MUM!! We're going!?

?Okay honey,?

?Bye Mrs Miller!? James said smiling.

?Bye bye James, make sure you cut your hair, you too Denzel, you look like two monkey's swinging here and there!?

?What!? Denzel screwed. James' mouth was opened, he looked shocked.

?Fix your face darling!? She tapped Denzel's face and came up to me.

?Take care sweety, bye bye Joel, aunty will take care of you.? She said kissing his cheek. He smiled at her and giggled. I smiled.

?Bye aunty,? I waved, she said her goodbyes to all of us and we left and took Joel's stuff too.

?Arrgh D man your mum boyed it, I don't look bad, I got chicks begging for me!? James said distraught, I could see it got to him and it was funny.

?That's just my mum init, ignore it!? Denzel sighed.

?Nah but like that hurt me to the core, I was bare expecting the usual lines, about how I've grown to be a good young lad!?

?James my mum knows your life history, and your criminal records, so you ain't getting them compliments for a long time!? Denzel laughed.

?Arrgh man!? He looked so upset. Denzel looked at him.

?Why you proper upset fam! Over her telling you to cut your hair??

?She called me a monkey blud!?

?Yeah so? She said it to me too, my mum's called me worse things! She fucking thinks I'm a rapist!? Denzel said. I giggled. Their conversations were funny.

?Yeah but you look like one, and I'm different to you man, I'm a well respected young man!? He said feeling on top of the world. Denzel slowly looked at him and stared as he drove.

?James, if I weren't driving, I'd leave you lifeless.? Denzel said. James kissed his teeth. I just played with Joel, he kept putting his hand down my top.

?Denz, he keeps putting his hands down my top!? I said. James laughed.

?Yeah he does it to me too, it's his comfort thing, if you don't like it, just smack him!? He said turning into a new road.

?No, he's cute!? I smiled and stroked his face. He kept his hand there and sucked his thumb. We got to the new flat James and Denzel would be sharing, it was really warm, and they moved stuff in there already.

?I like it!? I smiled.

?Give it two week, this prick will destroy it!? Denzel screwed. James looked at me innocently.

?I'm a good man, at heart!? He grinned and walked into the kitchen. Joel started sleeping and I put him in Denzel's new room.

?You like it here?? Denzel said.

?Yeah it's nice, keep the room like this,? I smiled. He nodded and sat down, and covered Joel up and we sat in silence.

?Why you quiet Em?? He asked.

?Oh nothing,? I smiled. He nodded and I fiddled with my fingers.

?Are you still angry?? I asked.

?Nah I'm over it, life goes on init!? He smiled looking happy.

?You hurt him though didn't you!?

?That, I couldn't control myself, he can't hurt people in my family, that's my life, fucking prick!? I sighed and held his hand. He kissed it.

?Thanks for being there!?

?Always gonna be!? I smiled. He smiled back.

?You gonna stay round??

?But James is here.?

?Yeah but he's gonna bring his chick here.?

?He's got a girlfriends, but he was-?

?That's her!? He laughed.

?Oh God, she looks abit dodgy.? I sighed. He shrugged.

?She is, but he likes her like that, so let him!? He picked me and sat me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder.

?I wanna tell Reece that I like him!? I sighed. He nodded and touched my hair.

?That would be a good idea.? He chuckled.

?I'm not sure though.?

?Come on Emz, it's about time you felt a bit loved man, I don't know what your waiting for!? I did know, but I wasn't going to say, so I shrugged.

?What if he hurts me?? I said.

?He won't because I'll hurt him, and the outcome won't be nice!? He said seriously.

?I love you!? I giggled.

?Me too man!? He smiled. I went close to him and pecked his lips, he didn't kiss me back, I looked at him weirdly.

?Don't do that!? He laughed.

?Why?? I said confused.

?Remember what you told me, Reece, your man, don't like me, what's he gonna think when he realises we're as close as this?? He whispered. I frowned and played with his fingers.

?Init doe Emz?? He asked. I shrugged.

?But-?

?No buts,? He smiled and stroked my face. I sighed and held his hand.

?You staying tonight then?? He asked. I nodded. He smiled and Joel woke up and rolled around. I got off Denzel and sat down. He picked Joel up and placed him in his arms.

?He's so cute!? I leaned on him and played with Joel.

?AAH DADA!? He shouted and put his head on Denzel's chest. He laughed and kissed his cheek.

?Funny child!? Denzel said. I smiled and got up.

?Should I make dinner?? I said.

?Erm okay, there's stuff in the cupboard!? He said. ?Actually, I'll come down too, so I can see how to make stuff!?

?Aww D, do you want me to show you how to cook??

?Yes please!? He smiled. I took Joel off him and he followed me down to the kitchen and we put Joel in the baby seater and he played with his toys and I showed Denzel how to cook, James came down and joined in. We all made the food together and finally created some rice and fried chicken.

?Denzel you finally found something your not shit at doing!? James smiled. Denzel gripped on to the knife and screwed him. I laughed and fed him some chicken.

?Aww!? James said and walked out the kitchen.

?He's such a prick! Where did I pick this big toe from?? Denzel said. I laughed.

?School!? I wiped his mouth. He laughed and we took Joel into the living room and watched TV. He turned the heater on and sat with me and cuddled me and we played with Joel. He was so cute. Something that made me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 11
Hundreds of years after civilization as we know it has collapsed after a wave of natural disasters, and the United States is ousted by the hierarchic...
19 0 1
In an Attempt to move on, Katelynn has to look back on her life and realize that some things are worth giving up, while some things are worth fightin...
17 0 14
A girl's struggle to prove she is worth loving and how her father's unequal treatment pushed her to fulfill the dream of her family.
304 78 110
It's the continuation of life is a hard journey.