Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chic...

By RonnaSweeney51317

The next story following Three Teams, ONE Chicago in the ONE Chicago series. Make sure to read Three Teams... More

Prologue for Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago
Chapter 2 "Going To Feed An Army"
Chapter 3 "You're The HERO Of The Family"
Chapter 4 "Can't Take Much More Of This"
Chapter 5 "Get Your Head On Straight"
Chapter 6 "Baby, You Need To Stop This!"
Chapter 7 "I'm Severide"
Chapter 8 "Wish You Could Have Been There"
Chapter 9 "Are You Trying To Get Them Killed"
Chapter 10 "Ambulance 61, You Haven't Reported Back"
Chapter 11 "One Of Our Own Is Counting On Us"
Chapter 12 "BAGHDAD!"
Author's Note
Chapter 13 "Always Give Hope"
Readers: LOVE YOU ALL!
Chapter 14 "Only Woman In Your Life"
Chapter 15 "Where's Barney?"
Readers: Literally In Tears!
Chapter 16 "Chutes & Ladders"
Chapter 17 "Call Your Wife!"
Chapter 18 "Spring You From This Joint"
Chapter 19 "Love Bug"
Chapter 20 "Out Of The Doghouse"
Chapter 21 "Call Off Your Ogre!"
Story Media
Chapter 22 "Nice View"
Chapter 23 "Lights Of Chicago"
Announcement: Something Special In The Works...
Chapter 24 "We're All Family"
Chapter 25 "Leverage"
Chapter 26 "Justice"
Chapter 27 "Jinx"
Chapter 28 "Our Lieutenants Wife"
Chapter 29 "Peet's Coffee"
Chapter 30 "Bloodhound"
Chapter 31 "Nursey Nurse"
Chapter 32 "Gotcha!"
Chapter 33 "Come After You"
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Chapter 34 "Goodbye, Sammy!"
Chapter 35 "You're Not Wonder Woman"
Chapter 36 "Booty Call"
Chapter 37 "$2 Million"
Chapter 38 "How Could You"
Chapter 39 "Don't Touch Me!"
Chapter 40 "99.9% Sure"
Chapter 41 "By The Book"
Chapter 42 "He's Done"
Chapter 43 "Congratulations! It's A Girl"
Chapter 44 "Stay On Protocol!"
Chapter 45 "Hurry And Pull"
Chapter 46 "My Pretty"
Chapter 47 "Hide!"
Chapter 48 "Barricade The Doors"
Chapter 48 1/2 "Barricade the Doors II"
Chapter 49 "Newspaper & Five Gallon Buckets"
Chapter 50 "Stubborn"
Chapter 51 "Still In Love With You"
Chapter 52 "Y'all Haters"
Chapter 53 "I'm In Love With You"
Chapter 54 "Stormtroopers"
Chapter 55 "Nothing But Rabbits"
Who's who.....
Chapter 56 "FIX IT!"
Chapter 57 "Did You Call For A Firefighter"
We interrupt this story......
Chapter 58 "I Can't Lose Him!"
Chapter 59 "May I Hug You"
Chapter 60 "OH MY..."
Chapter 61 "I'll Bring Him Back To You!"
Chapter 62 "A Lot Of Henchmen"
Chapter 63 "Going To Confess"
Chapter 64 "Need A Lift?"
Chapter 65 "Long and Hard"
The End of Our City, Our Rules, ONE Chicago

Chapter 1 "Santa Been Here! Get Up!"

1.7K 26 2
By RonnaSweeney51317

12/22/2016     My gift to my readers....the first chapter.   Have a safe and happy holiday season!      *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mommy! Daddy! It's Christmas! Santa been here! GET UP! GET UP!" Taylor yells as he climbs up on to Severide and Shaylyn's bed, then starts jumping up and down.
Shaylynn opens her eyes to see Severide staring at her, "He's YOUR child!" he says to her with a smile.
Severide sits up, catches Taylor as he lands on the bed and pulls him down under the covers, "Let's go back to sleep!" Severide tells him.
"NO!" Taylor tells his Dad as he wiggles out of Severide's grasp and out from under the covers.
"Is Leslie still asleep?" Shaylynn asks Taylor.
"NO! She downstairs!" he tells his Mom.
"Great! She's probably already started tearing open the presents" Shaylynn tells Severide.
"No! Pepaws downstairs" Taylor tells her.
Shaylynn sits up, "Both are downstairs?" she asks him.
"Yes!" Taylor says.
Shaylynn looks at Severide, "It was YOUR bright idea to give them keys and the security code!"
He sits up, grabs the back of her head, pulls her to him and kisses her.
"That won't make up for anything!" Shaylynn tells him as he gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom to get dressed.
Shaylynn flops back onto her pillow. Taylor laughs at the sight of his Mom falling back onto the pillow, then heads toward the bedroom door and proceeds to run to the staircase.
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING DOWN THOSE STAIRS, TAYLOR!" Shaylynn yells to him.
It goes quiet. After about five seconds, Shaylynn can hear THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!
Instead of running down the stairs, Taylor decides to jump down them.
Shaylynn rolls her eyes "That is SO Kelly's son!" she says.
Severide walks out of the bathroom, "I heard that!" Shaylynn hears him say.
She sits back up, "GOOD! He acts just like you!"
"So you mean he acts all cute and adorable like me!" he says to her with a wink while he walks out the bedroom door.
Shaylynn throws his pillow at him.

Severide heads downstairs and sure enough there's Benny and Hank in the kitchen. Benny making coffee, Hank putting something into the oven.
"Daddy!" Leslie yells when she sees him.
Benny and Hank look over at Severide, "Leslie called us" Benny tells his son.
Severide looks over to Leslie who just gives her Dad a huge smile.
"She has you both wrapped around her little finger!" Severide expresses to Benny and Hank.
"Just like you!" Shaylynn says from behind Severide.
He turns around, Shaylynn plants a kiss on him and smiles, "You can't deny it!"
"Pepaws! You have to come up to my room and see my tree!" Leslie tells them as she jumps down off a barstool, runs around the island and grabs their hands. She starts pulling them out of the kitchen.
"I guess we're going upstairs to look at her tree" Hank says with a smile to Shaylynn.
Leslie leads them through the Living Room and up the stairs.

"Come on! Come on, Pepaws! Hurry up!" Leslie shouts back at Benny and Hank as she runs up the stairs.
Benny and Hank look at each other, "She forgets that we're a lot older then what she is" Benny says to Hank.
They finally make it to the top of the stairs. Leslie sticks her head out of her bedroom doorway, "Hurry up!"
Benny and Hank walk down the hall and walk into Leslie's room.

"See my tree Mommy put up for me?!" Leslie says all excited.
"Looks like Mommy has done a lot of work in your room. I don't remember you having a chandelier or a big bed" Hank says to her.
"I'm a big girl now, so I need a big girl bed, Pepaw!" Leslie expresses to Hank.
"Oh, my apologies!" Hank tells her with a smile.
"CINNAMON ROLLS ARE DONE!" Severide yells upstairs.
Leslie gets a huge smile on her face and heads for her bedroom door, "Now Pepaws, no running down the stairs or Mommy will get mad and yell at you!" She then walks out of her bedroom and down the hall to the stairs.
Both Benny and Hank start laughing at what Leslie tells them. They both walk out of Leslie's room and start heading down the hall. On the way to the stairs they pass by Taylor's room and see Shaylynn has also put a tree up in there for him. 

"Shaylynn really likes Christmas trees, doesn't she?" Benny says to Hank.
"Wait till you see the one in the family room!" Hank tells him.
Benny gives Hank a confusing look, "What? I've already seen it. We passed it coming up the stairs."
Hank laughs at him, "That's the Living Room tree. There's another one in the Family Room. All the presents are under that one because it's close to the fireplace. That way Santa doesn't have to go that far" Benny gives Hank a look, "Yeah, I thought the samething when Shaylynn told me that. Just another excuse for her to have another tree. I'm thinking growing up over in the Middle East she didn't have a Christmas tree and now she's making up for it."
"I was wondering where all the presents were when I didn't see any under the tree we passed. If she never had a tree growing up, then I can understand why she has quite a few" Benny says to Hank.
They head downstairs.

Everyone eats their cinnamon rolls, then it's finally time to open presents. According to Leslie and Taylor it took a whole century for everyone to eat.
After presents are opened, Benny and Hank say goodbye. Leslie and Taylor get sad looks on their faces because the Pepaws are leaving.
"We'll be back later. Remember, Mommy is having Christmas dinner" Hank reminds them.
Both Leslie and Taylor get smiles on their faces and go back to playing with their new toys.
Severide and Shaylynn say goodbye to their dads.
Shaylynn then heads into the kitchen to clean up. In a couple of hours Katie will be coming to cook Christmas dinner. Katie was all for cooking Christmas dinner under one condition, if she was able to cook it in Shaylynn's massive kitchen. 

Shaylynn has no problem with Katie cooking in her kitchen because she HATES to cook!
Plus, why not leave it to the professional. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.5K 32
A series of Chicago P.D. themed one shots from my Tumblr account (+exclusive content for Wattpad only). Stories range from 1,000 to 3,000 (at most) w...
20.1K 293 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...
39.7K 460 20
Bethany 'Beth' Halstead, the younger sister of Jay and Will and has a very close relationship with both of their brothers. Beth is known to be the fe...
43.2K 591 45
A bunch of one shots and mini stories relating to one Chicago characters Mainly lots of fluff haha Open to requests! Just send a scenario and a cha...