individual roleplay ♡

By ludiviin

open for now, but it's in the process of being redone More

rules + form
|the deaf boy|
|the hospitalized|
|The Horseback Rider|
|The Independent|
|The Misunderstood Pretty Boy|
|The Princess|
|The Prince|
|The Meanie|
|The Preppy One|
|Your Best Friend|
|The Infant|
|Your Mistress|
|Your Butler|
|The Fighter|
|The Bubbly One|
|The Dancer|
|The Troubled|
|The Broken Mermaid|
|Your Brother|
|Your Sorta Sister|
|The Robot|
|The Flirt|
|The Youtuber|
|The Tourist|
|The Geek|
|The Hiker|
|The Teacher|
|The Student|
|Your Son|
|Your Daughter|
|The Assassin|
|Your Ex|
|The Star Who Can't Shine|
|The Basketball Player|
|The Cheerleader|
|The Drummer|
|The Bookworm|
|The Officer|
|The Religious Guard|
|The Celebrity|
|The Poet|
|The Silent|
|The Principal|
|The Lion Whisperer|
|The Lukester|
|The Model|
|The Arabian Prince|

|The Sporty One|

430 7 21
By ludiviin

Name: "Hmm? I'm Alexia." ((Alexia Connors))

Gender: She scoffs. "Don't be ridiculous now." ((Female))

Age: "I'm nineteen, currently in college." She salutes. ((19))

Species: She holds in her laughter. "I'm sorry, what?" ((Human))

Appearance: She clears her throat awkwardly. ((Media))

Personality: "I'm multiple things." She shrugs. ((Competitive, intelligent, responsible, doesn't care about manners, playful, likes to tease/mess around with people, and stubborn))

Backstory: "Well. I have a mom and a dad. We good?" She held up two thumbs-ups questioningly. ((She's a very smart person who wanted to go to Princeton, but she couldn't because she didn't have enough money to travel there and pay for it. Instead, she went to a normal, ordinary college in her hometown. She doesn't mind it though. Her parents are very kind, but are clean-freaks. If they see a speck of dust on anything at all, the whole house rattles; which is bad for Alexia, since she's a messy person))

Powers: "Come on now, be realistic." ((None))

Job: She shakes her head. "I'm too busy as it is." ((None))

Other: "My friends call me Alex...but really, do I know you?" ((She plays basketball and tennis, and she has ran a few marathons))

~Scenarios~

1. You were going to {name of college: make it up} and were assigned a dorm. As you were walking over to the door, you see a female approach the door as well, keys in her hand. She walks over to the door and opens it, walking in with her luggage. You blink a couple times in confusion, checking the room number. Yep, Room A202. You walk in afterward and see her unpacking. You...

2. Make your own up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
496 46 9
Just stuff about me, Pancake, Churro, and all of the amazing people in the Chaos Doc This is a tribute for you
62.5K 2.4K 53
Astrid received a strange scholarship to a private school. Which she accepted. When her first day started out great,well the next few days was strang...