|The Student|

Name: "Brianne Ann Kimberly. People call me Kim, though." ((Brianne Ann Kimberly))

Gender: "What does it look like?" She smiles sweetly, gazing at you with relaxed eyes. ((Female))

Age: "Twenty," she says. ((20))

Species: "What do you mean?" ((Human))

Appearance: "Take a look, won't you?" She twirls around once, a bright smile plastered onto her face. ((Media))

Personality: "Isn't it kind of weird to describe myself like this all of a sudden?" She chuckles. ((She may look innocent, but beware! She's a gold-digger; she uses her looks and fakes an innocent act to seduce men with a decent amount of money and then forgets about them. Flattering men comes easy to her.))

Backstory: "We've only just met. Why are you so curious?" She giggles. ((Her mother died after her father killed her. He had only married her for her wealth (she was a famous photographer). He figured it would be too much trouble to keep her around, so he got rid of her and was never caught. However, his love for money was so great that he gambled often to earn more. He was good at it, so worrying about wasting money was never really a problem. One day, a strange man approached him and bet on his daughter, Brianne. Since her father was so obsessed with being wealthy, he agreed. After shockingly losing the bet, the stranger took the two-year-old Brianne and raised her as his own. Her father (the one who raised her for most her life) had done this because her biological father had mentioned that he had a daughter whom he didn't want. The man was too kind to leave her with someone who would only neglect her. She lived a pretty good life from then on, but she has no idea about this incident. The only reason she's a gold-digger now, is because she remembers this one memory from when she was a baby: a man with hundreds of dollar bills in his hands. She figured this was a relative, like an uncle or grandfather, but didn't know this memory was actually her father. She thought if her family was rich, then she should continue that concept and grow to be rich))

Powers: "You silly thing! Powers?" She bursts into laughter. ((None))

Job: "I am a waitress at a restaurant. It isn't much, but college is busy, so..." ((Waitress))

Other: "Aren't you nosy?" She smirks. ((She will seduce men by doing things like twirling her hair, biting her lip, and complimenting them. She usually just takes them out on a date and steals their wallet from them when they're not looking. After that, they disappear from her life; it's as if she can press a delete button, completely cutting them out of her private life.))

~Scenario~

1. You're walking on campus to get to your next class. Suddenly, you "bump into" a girl who then apologizes profusely. You "accidentally" touch hands as she helps you pick up your books. (She's attempting to seduce you.) "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just really clumsy and all, so..." She trails off, biting her lip. You...

2. Make your own up!

**I will not take full credit, somebody assisted me in the making of this OC.