|the deaf boy|

full name: "Zeke." He mumbled, sighing a little. ((zeke ayan))

gender: "I'm a guy, I guess." He shrugged. ((male))

pronouns: "He/Him, thanks for asking." ((he/him))

sexuality: "Look, this is kind of invasive, don't you think?" ((bisexual))

age: "I'm sixteen, but can you please stop asking me questions?" ((16))

species: "No offense, but this is ridiculous." ((human))

appearance: "Im sorry, what? I know I don't speak much, but I'm not invisible." He crossed his arms. ((media))

personality: "Maybe if you took the time to know me, instead of playing detective, you would figure it out. Don't just ask me that." He said, rather annoyed. ((he's pretty closed off. he likes his life as it is right now, and he doesn't take very well to new friends. he values family a lot and is actually really funny to those who can get to know him better. he likes playing video games and reading in his spare time))

Backstory: "I come from another dimension. I'm an alien. Is your curiosity satisfied yet?" He rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly. ((he was born deaf, and his parents do everything they can to help him with education, money, and his entertainment. he works really hard in school to get into a good college one day))

Powers: "I dunno, we don't do much on the alien planet. It's kinda barren. Boring." ((none))

Job: "This is actually something reasonable. I work at the grocery store nearby." ((grocery store))

Other: "Nothing else you would be interested in anyway." He bit his lip. ((he's always been a huge fan of comics, books, and movies))

scenarios

1. It was winter time and the stores were packed with people. Well, the malls were packed with people. It was near Christmas time and everyone was out buying gifts. You however were at the grocery store for your basic needs. You walk up to the register and see a rather young black-haired guy. He was sitting on his chair reading a book until he glances up at you. "May I help you?"

2. It was a cold day out and most children were outside playing in the snow. You were outside for (reason) when you notice a boy shoveling snow out of his driveway, when he gets the shovel stuck in ice. He kicks the shovel deeper into the ice hoping that it'd break through and get out, but it doesn't budge.