|The Assassin|

Name: He scoffs. "Get lost." ((Darren Jones))

Gender: He eyes you up and down. "What're you still doing here?" ((Male))

Age: "Yeah, this ain't working." ((24))

Species: "These questions are pointless! Get the heck outta here before I get real angry!"'((Human))

Appearance: He growls. "You stupid blind idiot, go away!" ((Media))

Personality: "Oh, how funny." He rolls his eyes. ((100% mean. He's careless and ignorant. He's short-tempted, violent, and sadistic. He loves seeing people in pain. He's pretty much insane))

Backstory: A slight gasp escapes him, but he covers it up with a shove to you. "Shut up!" ((His family was an extremely happy, safe, and innocent family. However, growing up, Darren would get bullied at school, physically. This made him very quiet and vulnerable, often taking it. Coming back from school everyday with fresh bruises and looking at his "perfect" family was torture. He felt like an outcast, like he was the stupid one. This continued. One day in college, when he had a girlfriend, somebody threatened to kill him if he didn't break up with her. That somebody wasn't jealous of him or anything, they just wanted to get attention for making this viral. And so, Darren broke up with her. She cried, sobbed, and broke down right in front of him. All Darren could focus on at that moment was her expression, her very heartbroken expression. He went to a bar that night and drank almost twenty glasses to forget. He went home drunk and lit a match, setting the house on fire, which killed his family. Of course, he wasn't aware of anything when he woke up in prison. When the officers didn't believe that he was drunk and stupid, it only made Darren even more angry. He escaped prison and is now a wanted criminal. He puts his past aside and only focuses on murdering.))

Powers: "Where are we? Ponylandia?" ((None))

Job: He chuckles darkly. ((Assassin))

Other: "I said LEAVE!" ((He lives in a small cave not to deep in the forest. He sometimes spares lives for money))

~Scenarios~

1. You were driving to work happily, humming to the radio. You notice you're in traffic and immediately frown. All of a sudden, the passenger's seat door opens and a man hooded in black climbs in, sitting beside you. "Don't move." Is all he says, holding a gun lowly to your side.

2. You were at the beach on a lone, quiet night, staring at the sky. A loud bang was heard from not too far away, making you jump and stand up.

3. Make your own up!