|The Flirt|

Name: "It's Liana, darlin'." She smiles, winking at you. ((Liana Rosemary))

Gender: "Oh, you're funny, too!" She giggles, twirling her hair. ((Female))

Age: "Twenty!~" She says in a sing-song voice. ((20))

Species: "Don't be absurd, sweetheart!" ((Human))

Appearance: "Huh?" She says more seriously. ((Media))

Personality: "Never heard that question before." ((Flirty, sweet, confident, and always feels powerful. She is a strong feminist though, so you cannot offend women and get away with it around her. Sh's appreciative of all people, no matter race, religion, culture, appearance, or disorders. Despite her innocent look, she can hurt you if she feels the need to. She likes to be in charge of anything and everything, unless it's something she doesn't like. She is, however, caring and gentle, especially to children. She has a zero-tolerance for jerks, though. She is also very dumb))

Backstory: "What's that?" She batts her eyelashes. ((She lives a pretty ordinary life with her younger sister who is a complete tomboy. Her name is Stella and she's fourteen))

Powers: "Powers? Of course." ((None))

Job: She nods, grinning. "The beauty shop, MatchItMakeIt." ((<made that up, I don't know if it exists> She works at MatchItMakeIt))

Other: "What do you want to know, hon?" ((She's allergic to roses and tulips))

~Scenarios~

1. You were working at a café and was just about to take a break when someone walked in. She went over to the counter. "Hello," She begun, smiling. "may I have a regular Coffee Mocha? Oh and decaf, please."

2. You'd been friends with Liana since you two were learning how to talk. As you grew up, you did practically everything together. Birthdays, holidays, parties, you name it. Nothing got in the way of your friendship. Although, lately she had seemed to be a little ignorant. She wasn't texting you as much, or setting up days to meet up. You called her to ask about it and it went straight to voicemail. You leave a message and say...

3. Make your own up!