|The Religious Guard|

Name: "Who wants to know?" She glares at you. ((Anal Foryanha))

Gender: "Woman! I am woman!" ((Female))

Age: "Curious?" She crosses her arms. ((25))

Species: She growls lowly. "Human." ((Human))

Appearance: She points to herself. ((Media))

Personality: She shakes her head, not understanding. ((Cold, uninviting, and unfriendly. She's very religious when it comes to her tribe, though))

Backstory: She looks away. ((She grew up into the Lantri Tribe located in South Africa. She still lives there and is a guard to make sure no one who's not supposed to be there is there. Her mother died when she was two, so she learned to be strong and fearless when around her father. She doesn't understand English very much and speaks Lantrian instead <made up tribe and language>))

Powers: "No." She says in monotone. ((None))

Job: She points to her eyes and then at you. ((Guard))

Other: She shrugs. ((None))

~Scenarios~

1. Your family was on vacation in South Africa this week. It was a hot day, and you were outside near the river, splashing water on your face. You look up when you hear quiet voices. All of a sudden, a sharp arrow hits your side. You...

2. Make your own up!