|The Princess|

Name: "Princess Amelia of Masquire." She curtsies politely. ((Amelia Olantru))

Gender: "I said princess, did I not?" ((Female))

Age: "Erm, twenty?" ((17, she just wanted to sound professional))

Species: She appeared offended. "Pardon me?" ((Human))

Appearance: She looked around as if you weren't talking to her. ((Media))

Personality: "The servants know me well enough." ((Polite, strictly royal, focused on her duties, doesn't believe in love, but is very kind and caring))

Backstory: "My apologies, but I cannot tell you further." ((She was born royal, so she has royal blood. She lives with her parents in the castle of Masquire. Her parents are really rich, but she herself does not have any money on her. If they die, it is in their will for her to take the money.))

Powers: She shakes her head. "You must have me confused with someone else." ((None))

Job: "I will soon be the queen, but that's all." ((None))

Other: She shakes her head again. ((Nothing))

~Scenarios~

1. You had been accused of committing crime, when really someone had framed you, making the people of Masquire believe you were a thief. You were taken to the castle to see the princess, so you could find out your punishment. Princess Amelia was in her throne, the back of it facing you.

"Who is it?" She asked.