|Your Daughter|

***No incest please, thank you.

Name: "Saaaa na." She looks at you with big eyes. ((<Make her name up!>))

Gender: She blinks twice. ((Female))

Age: She spits. ((Newborn, 15, 22. Picture of her at 15:

 Picture of her at 15:

Picture of her at 22:

))

Species: She licks her hand. ((Human, unless your OC isn't human, she'll be part of whatever your OC is.))

Appearance: She tries sticking her fist into her mouth. ((Media))

Personality: She sticks her tongue out.
((As a baby: Silly, cheerful, giggly, friendly, and loves playing.
As a teenager: Preppy, funny, happy, and smart.
As an adult: Independent, mature, and hard-working/devoted.))

Backstory: She looks at the ceiling. ((<Whatever your OC's backstory is>))

Powers: She pokes your cheek. ((<If your OC has any powers, it's passed down to her))

Job: She squeezes her eyes shut. ((As an adult, she goes into the medical field at Harvard))

Other: "Mi...awah!" ((None))

~Scenarios~

1. It's been five days since your newborn child was born. You were at home with her, feeding her. She was on the verge of sleeping, eyelids heavy.

2. Your daughter's homecoming dance is coming up for her freshman year, and she starts panicking that she has no one to go with. "Mom/Dad, what do I do? I'll look so uncool if I go with nobody!"

3. Today was the day. Your daughter was coming back for the first time from Harvard. She was on break for the first time and had a week to spend with you. Her plane landed and she walked out to the guest area, looking around for you. You spot her and...

4. Make your own up!